The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question regarding possible christian heel turn. spoiler for those who havent watched sd!

+6
Sarsippius
Holymiky
Kay Fabe
Fadorock
Crimey
JamesLincs
10 posters

Go down

question regarding possible christian heel turn. spoiler for those who havent watched sd! Empty question regarding possible christian heel turn. spoiler for those who havent watched sd!

Post by JamesLincs Sat 28 May - 13:25

with ortons interference costing christian the match, does anyone think he will be turning heel next week costing orton the title?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

question regarding possible christian heel turn. spoiler for those who havent watched sd! Empty Re: question regarding possible christian heel turn. spoiler for those who havent watched sd!

Post by Crimey Sat 28 May - 14:39

I hope not!

There is no reason to turn Christian heel at all, they are low on faces, if Christian turns heel, that only really leaves Orton as a face. If WWE wants to turn somebody heel, they should turn Orton, he's even more boring as a face than as a heel, and I always get the feeling he doesn't like being a face.

Christian and Orton should remain as the top faces on Smackdown, it would be silly, especially considering how over Christian is to turn him heel.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

question regarding possible christian heel turn. spoiler for those who havent watched sd! Empty Re: question regarding possible christian heel turn. spoiler for those who havent watched sd!

Post by Fadorock Thu 2 Jun - 16:34

Agree with invincibleILeak, people say that Christian is far better as a heel but I think that is probably true with most wrestlers, for me Christian seems to be the only true face on smackdown, now that might make the writers more inclined to pull the trigger because it would be far more shocking, but i think that would leave them in some serious trouble, a proper face needs to be trustworthy and honest, stand up for the weaker man etc etc, Orton isn’t any of those things but Christian can pull it off.

Fadorock

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 2 Jun - 16:46

Christian has to stay face, if they where to turn him heel i'd rather they did it as the Champ, have him become paranoid and do anything he can to keep that title

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Fri 3 Jun - 14:21

after watching a clip of the main event tonight, looking at christians mannerisms it certainly looks to be a heel turn by christian tonight and not just a face who wants the title

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 3 Jun - 14:39

Imo it's such a waste of his babyface reactions Sad

He gets massive pops..

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius Fri 3 Jun - 15:30

Could his reaction be the reason for the heel turn (if there is one)?

Maybe Vince is turning him heel so that the loses the massive pops and Vince can justify not giving him the title? Or maybe I'm just in the mood for unlikely conspiracy theories?

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 3 Jun - 15:35

I can see your point Sarsippius but i really hope that isn't the reason.

I know he is a good heel and all but why turn someone when there really is no need to freshen up his character, yeah it may help his feud with Orton but we all know Orton will most likely keep winning anyway, especially as a heel.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 3 Jun - 15:49

I don't know where I stand on this necessarily...

I like heel Christian alot, and I think a prolonged face vs heel feud between Orton and Christian respectively would be excellent.

However, SD is pretty heel heavy, at the top anyway, and unless they turn Sheamus or Henry or Taker returns (possibly even Jericho...?) then I don't think they need to add to them by taking a top face out.

If Christian turns, I think it will mean a long reign for Orton is being shaped and they are simply ensuring he has plenty of opponents!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 3 Jun - 16:57

I liked Christian as a comic heel back in the day!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 3 Jun - 17:01

I reckon that they are heel heavy at the moment too sodhat i was thinking that the other day so good call IMO.

I doubt Taker will compete like that anymore, he won't be able to even do Smackdown! schedule and i don't blame him.

I've seen the comic heel Christian, it's some good viewing.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Sat 4 Jun - 21:16

Holymiky,
while I agree that they are heel heavy on Raw (Miz, Del Rio, Truth, etc), I actually think they're a little light on heels on SD, as the only true top level heel there at the moment IMO is Sheamus. This is mostly down to the inadequacies of the Draft, and Vince probably realises this, either way, a heel Christian should be interesting!

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 4 Jun - 21:40

Not sure how well a heel turn for Christian would be though. If you listen to the taping the audience were cheering for him and they seemed to dub over with some boos - that despite acting in quite a "heel-ish" way.

There could be a difficult situation of the crowd continuing to cheer him even if he is a heel... he could need to push the boat out to make it work though I am sure he would be able to.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 4 Jun - 23:19

I just think turning Christian Heel right now is totally the wrong move, I'd keep him face until he finally wins the title and have the fans go totally nuts for him and only then begin the heel turn, have him become paranoid and do all he can to keep the title

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 4 Jun - 23:24

Seems heel turn is primarily designed to give someone else for Orton to go over. He is becoming the #1 face par excelence on the show, can see him having an extremely long run now.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 5 Jun - 0:03

I don't really agree with that, Orton could go over Christian without the need for him to turn heel, its obvious they want Orton to have a long run but with Sheamus, Barrett Henry and Khalis new saviour they hardly needed Christian as heel, I think there is more to it than a simple good guy turns bad

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sun 5 Jun - 8:51

Dare I say the other way of looking at it is, could this be Christian's exit storyline...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 5 Jun - 9:08

Why would you say that? I doubt Christian will want to jack it in now that he is getting a position on the card he has been desperate for

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sun 5 Jun - 9:15

I just heard rumours on here that he was upset by losing the WHC so quickly and therefore could have sought his release. I would have though it would have been unlikely that WWE would have released him as a face but as a heel he could have an exit storyline...

I hope it isn't the case though it is a possibility.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down