The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will there be a heel turn at Summerslam (helps to have watched Raw)

+4
TopoftheChops
JamesLincs
NickisBHAFC
Crimey
8 posters

Go down

Will there be a heel turn at Summerslam (helps to have watched Raw) Empty Will there be a heel turn at Summerslam (helps to have watched Raw)

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 8:30 pm

First of all I don't want this to be another Cena should turn heel because... threads

I don't know how many of you have watched Raw from last night, but I have just been watching the opening with Daniel Bryan and Vince McMahon and there's one thing that really stood out to me.

A few quotes from Vince McMahon

'Do I want John Cena to win...no'
'Does that mean I want a half pint troll (Bryan) to win...no'
'The only I see anyone winning in this is me'

Now I've come to terms with Cena staying face for his entire career. But this leaves two individuals and I really think one of the two could turn heel in a few short weeks

1) Daniel Bryan turns heel. At the event itself we learn that the title match is now a no DQ match. A solid back and forth match with close falls a plenty for both guys. Then when it looks like Cena will win, he has Bryan on his shoulders for the AA, McMahon hits a low blow and Bryan takes advantage for the win and the title

I think they could be pushing too hard to show this growing rivalry between Bryan and the boss that it very much could lead to be a smoke cloud so we're all shocked if it happens. Lets face it, it wouldn't be the first time this year they'll have turned the most over guy into a heel

2) Which I think might be probably the more likely is either man wins, doesn't really matter. Vince comes down at the end of the match and says it isn't over blah blah blah. I said the only one I see winning is me..... queue Randy Ortons music hitting, cash in, new champ and heel turn siding with McMahon, the bigger picture here is that someway down the line Triple H handpicks Cena or Bryan to continue this growing thing with the power struggle

I could be way off and nothing actually happens, but it just seemed like a massive hint when McMahon said that on Raw

Back to top Go down

Will there be a heel turn at Summerslam (helps to have watched Raw) Empty Re: Will there be a heel turn at Summerslam (helps to have watched Raw)

Post by Crimey Tue 30 Jul 2013, 8:58 pm

I can definitely see Bryan winning the title only for Orton to cash it on him almost immediately, I think that would have even more of an impact if he teamed with McMahon to do it as it would give Orton the heel turn he wants.

The only issue is, I can't see Orton being the character to pull that off. There is obviously a lot of history with the McMahons and I'm not sure Orton would suit being the corporate heel because of this. Of course, we've seen weirder change of alignments before and I think it would make an interesting storyline.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will there be a heel turn at Summerslam (helps to have watched Raw) Empty Re: Will there be a heel turn at Summerslam (helps to have watched Raw)

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:02 pm

Yeah but Orton had a rivalry with ALL of the McMahons, not just Vince. With the McMahon's now in this power struggle, Orton only needs to side with Vince who is the heel and that makes a bit more sense.

I really don't want to see Bryan turn heel and it wouldn't make sense in the slightest if he did.

Cena turning heel would be amazing, but it will never happen.

Orton turning heel sounds likely, with either Bryan or Cena winner and Orton cashing in and siding with Vince.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:29 pm

lol, since when has history meant anything in wwe. didnt hhh and orton have a bit of a heart to heart in the last year or so

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

Mcmahon will use Ryback, who has faced cena and bryan the last two weeks as the man to attack both men as he thinks ryback is superior. This may lead to a triple threat match or may lead to orton cashing in after the match if ryback interferes.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:58 pm

just watching raw now, so mcmahon doesnt like cena now? even though theyve been like best friends for years

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:09 pm

It'll be Kevin Nash... it's always Nash, attacking an Internet darling/guy on a hot streak at Summerslam.

I have to admit I do hope Orton does cash in on Bryan, those too could easily carry on their fued until Hell In A Cell to end it.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:46 pm

JamesLincs wrote:just watching raw now, so mcmahon doesnt like cena now? even though theyve been like best friends for years

Establishing yourself as a heel 1.0, insult the two of the three most popular guys in the company in the big babyface feud going into summerslam.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by CenaNuff Thu 08 Aug 2013, 8:15 pm

I think it is pretty obvious Orton will cash in and turn heel. Whether he aligns himself with Vince or not, I don't know. But it would be great to see.

CenaNuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 09 Aug 2013, 2:36 pm

It wont be the first time McMahon has aligned himself with a person with whom they have had serious personal issues in the past. Mr McMahon will do anything if its "Good for business". And Orton could claim that he was willing to do anything to hold the title he hasnt held in over 3 years.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down