The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antonio Margarito Retire's from Boxing

+18
Imperial Ghosty
JabMachineMK2
Lance
Steffan
mobilemaster8
Soldier_Of_Fortune
TheMackemMawler
Strongback
davidemore
Seanusarrilius
88Chris05
School Project
azania
Rowley
bellchees
spencerclarke
eddyfightfan
KO-KING
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Antonio Margarito Retire's from Boxing - Page 2 Empty Antonio Margarito Retire's from Boxing

Post by KO-KING Thu 7 Jun - 22:26

First topic message reminder :

http://www.boxingscene.com/antonio-margarito-retires-from-boxing-arum-comments--53723

3 Fighters have recently Retired, Winky Wright, Shane Mosley and now Margarito - Margarito has had a succesfull career but the cheat will never join the other 2 in HOF

He retires with a record of 38-8-0 27 KO's - His best win was against Cotto, most likely cheated for that fight, excellent fighter in his prime around 2008, Never the same after Pacquiao broke his face - You can question alot about Margarito but His chin and heart is amongst ATG's

He said his body is braking down and Top Ranked encouraged him to retire - according to Arum

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Antonio Margarito Retire's from Boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Antonio Margarito Retire's from Boxing

Post by TheMackemMawler Fri 8 Jun - 22:35

JabMachineMK2 wrote:What did I miss?

Yes we spar with 12's - through choice mainly as its closer to the 10's.

We use 16's on the bag though, and pads.

I don't know why its questioned that I box, I'm not claiming I've sparred with anyone anymore, so cheers Rowley if you've cleaned up people trying to be funny, but you never know, it could have been amusing!

I've only just joined the forum so I don't know what type of banter the lads have with you with regard to you boxing or not. It could be jealousy mate, maybe they've never laced a glove??
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Antonio Margarito Retire's from Boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Antonio Margarito Retire's from Boxing

Post by Steffan Fri 8 Jun - 22:52

Jab machine loves the banter. I dont mind the guy as it goes. Its all a laugh on here really anyway

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri 8 Jun - 22:52

Jab machine wrote about his sparring with Kell Brook but the late Human Windmill found him out as a wind up. Jab machine apologised for fooling everyone but some people can't get over that fact he totally hoodwinked them.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDevilRob Fri 8 Jun - 23:05

Glad to see the back of him. He doesn't deserve anymore huge pay cheques.

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 8 Jun - 23:09

I guess when you get caught in the act of making something up people are always gonna be weary of stories you tell (boy who cried wolf and that). JMs gym experiment may well be true but then it also may not but il give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Either way JM I think your a good guy and a valuable contributor to this forum. As I said its all banter anyway. Gotta have a laugh havnt you

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 8 Jun - 23:39

People take themselves and opinions too seriously. I thought it was brilliantly well done and a great laugh (not to mention imagination). I was totally fooled. Nice one JM.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 9 Jun - 11:09

Agreed If it was meant as a wind up it would've been the greatest ever!!

But "I only did it because I respect you guys so much and wanted to fit in"

Probably suggests otherwise...

But I have no beefs with Jabby....

Have no doubt also that If we all loved Jabby...Az would hate him!!

for that reason..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 9 Jun - 23:15

Whatever it was, it was funny. And when he was rumbled, he took it in great spirit.

Credit to him. And why the sly dig at me, only your good self can know. OK

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Sun 10 Jun - 3:28

Hug

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2