The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCW - Who Can Make The Step Up?

+4
Stonee21
Hero
RinoGattuso
JoshSansom
8 posters

Go down

FCW - Who Can Make The Step Up? Empty FCW - Who Can Make The Step Up?

Post by JoshSansom Sun 17 Jun 2012 - 13:44

I can't claim that I am a big fan of Independent wrestling, I hadn't heard of Tyler Black before he was signed by the WWE, I have never watched ROH and nor am I am regular watcher of FCW. However, in recent weeks I have had the time to catch up with FCW online and I have found that there seems to be a great amount of talent on the roster that I feel can step up. This may be a bit obvious to some on here but the guys that I think could make it are:

Seth Rollins
Just seems to have an air of someone who would make it to the top - some people have a presence that makes you pay attention and he seems to.

Dean Ambrose
It has been commented on many times on here about his ability. He seems to have great psychology and promo abilities. Personally I haven't found his matches as enjoyable yet but it is a different style and one that I think may take some time to get used to.

Raquel Diaz
Normally I fast forward divas action. Not with Raquel. Good promos and great in ring work as well, I would love to see her in a feud with Beth Phoenix in the WWE.

Bo Rotundo
Seems to have a good ability to tell a story, the face to can overcome the odds and hopefully he can continue to do so.

Bray Wyatt
Yes I know he has been in the WWE before as Husky Harris but I think that this character is a really interesting one and he delivers good promos to go with an interesting in ring style for someone so big.

What are your thoughts? Any other guys with the potential to make it?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

FCW - Who Can Make The Step Up? Empty Re: FCW - Who Can Make The Step Up?

Post by RinoGattuso Sun 17 Jun 2012 - 14:37

Seth Rollins, Cassius Ohno & Dean Ambrose will be supposedly be the last of the Indy Guys to step up before Vince dies as he wants to go for other sports stars and body builders and train them to be wrestlers.

But when they do step up i expect them to mid carders and thats it.

Bray Wyatt is a brilliant character, hopefully when he gets called back up he doesnt become Husky Harris again.

Richie Steamboat will probably be one of the first called up to the main roster.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 17 Jun 2012 - 20:37

One thing I noticed over the past few days is the mentions in the dirt sheets that Trips is down on Foley and basically keeping him off TV as he feels his name is worth jack nowadays, Foley in the midst of his Twitter war with Ambrose wrote a blog in which he said that Ambrose had big fans in the company and he'll be fine without Foley, so putting two and two together I'd guess Trips is one of the guys pushing Ambrose and didn't want to saddle him with Foley on his start.
Good news for Ambrose if that is the case.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Sun 17 Jun 2012 - 21:41

Yeah I've been reading that to and tbf Trips has a point, Foley has become a joke figure now with all these pointless sketches and you could find much better veterans for Ambrose to feud with who could put on a much better match.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by goldustismyhero Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 11:31

Maybe a good time for ambrose to debut on raw with the legends coming back have a massive legend come back for a match against slater or someone only for amrbose to take them out and say they arent worthy to get in the ring with a legend and that he should be the one to take them on, but it would have to be a big name to get him massivly over instantly,

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 11:45

goldustismyhero wrote:Maybe a good time for ambrose to debut on raw with the legends coming back have a massive legend come back for a match against slater or someone only for amrbose to take them out and say they arent worthy to get in the ring with a legend and that he should be the one to take them on, but it would have to be a big name to get him massivly over instantly,

Woah - I don't want to see anyone cutting in on Slater's slot!
Find your own slot rookie!

I think Slater should score a victory over the final returning legend - and it be someone who's coming back for good, so they can have a bit of a feud.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by goldustismyhero Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 11:50

The best thing for slater to do is keep putting people over and make them look good, the best in history were always good at it, i.e Bret hart, Mr Perfect etc

Not Saying Heath Slater will get to that level but the wwe does reward loyalty and performance in the long run

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 11:54

I agree.
Nothing makes you more popular than making other people look good.
Unless you're a diva.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 15:46

I've been trying to watch more and more of FCW, and I've got to say so far Ambrose, Ohno and Rollins have really caught my eye, Ambrose reminds me of a cross between a young Roddy Piper and Raven, while Rollins is an extrodinarly athletic worker and has show hithro unseen mic skills (at least to me anyway) and Ohno just continues to show why he is one of the most complete performers in the world.

Aside from those 3 obvious candiates Bray Wyatt is a very itriguing character, he reminds me a lot of the exteremly short lived Waylon Mercy character and it's always been a mystery to why it's not been revived but Runtundo seems to be carrying it off with aplomb, Ritchie Steamboat also strikes me as a very talented wrestler, crisp in the ring and a good seller, I don't see him as main event as (much like his father) I haven't seen much sparkle from him as a talker but he could have a bright future, also I am pretty fond of Xavier Woods (Consequences Creed in TNA) bright and exciting, again probably not world champion material but he could have a decent time on the mid card.

Out of the left field I am also quite fond of Kenneth Cameron, his Ascention gimmick looks badass and he's phyisically quite a specimin, not a stand out talent but I like him.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:03

JoshSansom wrote:Bo Rotundo
Seems to have a good ability to tell a story, the face to can overcome the odds and hopefully he can continue to do so.
I can't stand Bo Dallas (as they're calling him now), he's FCW's Cena and has a spear that ranks among the worst I've ever seen.

Pretty much all of FCW is on the new NXT (starting this week) by the way. They've had the last FCW tv taping already (including the second Regal/Ambrose match with JR and Dusty Rhodes on commentary) and they've had two NXT tapings with all the new people already. JR's on commentary for some of it.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down