The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JWC - South Africa V Argentina

+4
maestegmafia
Artful_Dodger
Biltong
Shifty
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JWC - South Africa V Argentina - Page 2 Empty JWC - South Africa V Argentina

Post by Shifty Sun 17 Jun 2012, 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Why no thread on this game are we not going to watch and discuss it? Sad
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

JWC - South Africa V Argentina - Page 2 Empty Re: JWC - South Africa V Argentina

Post by Shifty Sun 17 Jun 2012, 7:53 pm

Didn't think they were going to hang on there for a moment, luckily they scrapped a win by 35 points to 3. A few scary moments though, at one point I thought Argentina might be able to pass the ball along the back line without dropping it, but I got over excited for nothing and it fell on the floor.

Being serious for a moment now, South Africa clearly have some very talented lads in their U20 side, Leinster will be thrilled. laughing
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

JWC - South Africa V Argentina - Page 2 Empty Re: JWC - South Africa V Argentina

Post by Biltong Sun 17 Jun 2012, 7:54 pm

Hope you didn't fall off your chair there mate.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 17 Jun 2012, 7:56 pm

biltongbek wrote:Hope you didn't fall off your chair there mate.

Na, I got close earlier though reading the Samoa / Scotland game coverage thread.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 17 Jun 2012, 7:59 pm

Shifty wrote:Didn't think they were going to hang on there for a moment, luckily they scrapped a win by 35 points to 3. A few scary moments though, at one point I thought Argentina might be able to pass the ball along the back line without dropping it, but I got over excited for nothing and it fell on the floor.

Being serious for a moment now, South Africa clearly have some very talented lads in their U20 side, Leinster will be thrilled. laughing
You guys can have them when they are as old as Stefan Terblanche. laughing
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 17 Jun 2012, 8:00 pm

biltongbek wrote:
Shifty wrote:Didn't think they were going to hang on there for a moment, luckily they scrapped a win by 35 points to 3. A few scary moments though, at one point I thought Argentina might be able to pass the ball along the back line without dropping it, but I got over excited for nothing and it fell on the floor.

You guys can have them when they are as old as Stefan Terblanche. laughing

Yes and only after the Ospreys have had them first, and released them for being to old! Whistle
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sun 17 Jun 2012, 8:00 pm

Congratulations baby boks! Awesome performance and some amazing look to the backs there! Very little guys, but fast! and tricky feet! I missed the SA England U20 game but the highlights look also amazing.

Do you think we will see this small fast tricky young players in future bok team? or they will be not in the Meyer plan?

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2