The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28?

+7
Kay Fabe
Dx Dan.
User Name
Dr Gregory House MD
Brady12
theanimal316
TopoftheChops
11 posters

Go down

Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28?

Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28? Vote_lcap14%Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28? Vote_lcap86%Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28? Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 30 ]

Total Votes : 35

Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28? Empty Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28?

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

Personally, I think and hope the miz is the longest reigning WWE champ in history, but what do you think about him keeping the title till wrestlemania 28 and who would he wrestle against for the championship?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28? Empty Re: Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28?

Post by theanimal316 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:59 pm

No chance, I think he will keep it until May/June. Why would you want him to be the longest running WWE champ in history priskin?
Incidentally, what is the record in the modern era, Cena's 13 month reign before his shoulder injury?

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28? Empty Re: Do you think that the Miz will keep the WWE title till Wrestlemania 28?

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 08 Apr 2011, 8:00 pm

Because it shows that new talent can be good enough to hold the belt for a very long time. And he is awesome!

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 8:01 pm

I thought they were no wums on 606v2?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 08 Apr 2011, 8:07 pm

I'm not a WUM, i seriously think he could be one of the greatest. His mic skills are extremely good and his wrestling skills are improving, he is playing the sneaky heel brilliantly and his build up towards wrestlemania was superb, including the impersonation of rock and the beat down of cena.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 09 Apr 2011, 1:38 pm

You do realise the record is 7 years?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sat 09 Apr 2011, 2:29 pm

As long he 's still heel and he doesnt turn face Orton style and Defeats the MitB winner(unless its Cody or Drew), how cocky would he be?, it would be class, blow JBL's cockiness out the water.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:59 pm

I think he will drop the title to Triple H at Summerslam.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:08 pm

Doubt he'll have it after Extreme Rules

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 10 Apr 2011, 8:04 pm

If he has it beyond Summerslam I'll buy a Rey Mysterio mask from wweshop.com

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 10 Apr 2011, 8:40 pm

I will be so happy if this does happen brady12

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 10 Apr 2011, 10:06 pm

Animal I think that still stands as the longest reign of the 'E era. But as House correctly mentioned Bruno Sammartino had a 7 year long reign.

Personally I think the sooner the belt is off Miz the better. I cant stand the guy. He's a poor mans Jericho, and screaming "I'M AWESOME!" every week does not equate good mic skills. He needs someone who can work a crowd to make him look good, something which he hasnt had yet.

He needs a feud with Jericho, Punk or Edge imo.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 11 Apr 2011, 8:57 am

Brady12 wrote:If he has it beyond Summerslam I'll buy a Rey Mysterio mask from wweshop.com

I am quoting you on this for sure.

Anyway, i voted yes, i think he could keep it to WM 28 and i think it could be good to see him hold it that long, especially if some big names put him over.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 9:35 am

I can't see him holding the belt that long to be honest. That's not to say he won't be WWE champion at Wrestlemania 28 but I doubt it'll be an uninterrupted reign between now and then.

John Cena's going to need something to do because his feud with the Rock isn't going to keep him away from the title for a whole year. Triple H is another possibility, although for the Miz's sake I hope he's not champion if/when the Game-uhh gets involved in the title picture again. Trips will absolutely bury him on the mic if he's not in a generous mood. Then there are guys like CM Punk (who deserves a run with the belt), Randy Orton and possibly John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus who will all be knocking on the door.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 11 Apr 2011, 9:39 am

CM Punk will be WWE champion at Wrestlemania 28 .. 29 .. 30 .. 46 ..

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down