The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown 14/4/2011

+6
ADMIN
Dr Gregory House MD
Legend
Perfect Jack
Blade
AberdeenSteve
10 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

Lockdown 14/4/2011 Empty Lockdown 14/4/2011

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:08 am

Match 1
Fight For The Right Round 1
Enforcer vs Solomon Riddick

Match 2
Dr Shoe vs Acer vs General Sanchez

Match 3
Marshall Murdoch vs Angelo Anneire

Match 4
Longinus/Clarke James/Crime Lord vs Blue Dragon/Fernando Gonzalez/Snake Eyes

Match 5
The Saint vs Chaos

Match 6
Jerome Dubois vs River Ace

Main Event
Perfect Jack/Max Adamson/Chris Patricks vs Cassius Zhi/Lex Hart/Hero

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Lockdown 14/4/2011 Empty Re: Lockdown 14/4/2011

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:09 am

The reports and photographers are still on a buzz from Let It Rock and waiting with anticipation outside the main entrance to 6wF. Amongst them is Clarissa, stood chatting to a camera man. A small limo pulls up and the place lights up with the flash of cameras. Edan Ekram steps out and the flashing stop, no one hassling him as he storms past.

Clarissa: Edan, a word about-

Edan: No interviews tonight Clarissa.

Clarissa goes to put her hand on his shoulder but Edan pushes past and kicks the swinging doors open. Clarissa follows Edan with a brisk walk as Edan starts reading the name on each door before continuing to the next. He stops at the door that reads ‘GM’.

Edan: Open up! I want a word!

Edan is banging at the door but it seems no one is there. Clarissa and the 6wF camera man grab an arm each and stop him from carrying on.

Clarissa: What on earth are you playing at?!

Edan: Apologies for not being in the best mood. I can understand being left off the PPV card, after all, I’ve only been here a couple of weeks. But to come to the first show after it and still not have a match seems like they don’t want me here.

Clarissa: And you think knocking the door down will be the best thing to do?

Edan goes to speak, but his face changes to a puzzled look.

Edan: Yea-Well-No... I don’t know what to do. All I know is that even though I’ve got Next Gen to think about, I’m never going to get anywhere if I don’t make it on to the television shows and showing off what I can do. Now I don’t care who it’s against, or whether I have to take on one man or a whole group- All I want is a spot on the card.

Clarissa: Well I’m sure Mr McGraw will hear about your antics, but I can’t make any promises.

Edan sighs and turns around, heading towards the gym.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:09 am

The camera shows General Sanchez walking up a corridor in the backstage area. Clarissa shouts to try get his attention but to no avail. She tries again and this time Sanchez stops and slowly turns round.

Clarissa: “Sanchez, can I get a few words?”

Sanchez: “We all know it is never a few words with you Clarissa. But I have something to say first if you don’t mind.”

The camera man finally catches up with Sanchez, the 6WF superstar is staring intensely into the camera before laughing.

“I would like to start this little speech from me on a very happy note. Last night at Let It Rock we witnessed Perfect Jack prove what I have been saying this moment I arrived in this Fed. He proved to the whole world that Cassius was no champ, but a chump. I all told you that he wasn’t fit to wear that belt round his waist. Perfect Jack showed that I was right and I want to congratulate him. Perfect Jack is the sign of things to come. He is going to be the first of a new generation of superstars to win titles. He will lead the charge of the new generation to take over this company. Jack, Dexter, Jerome, and myself are the wrestlers to take this company to the next level. I know you will all be asking why I mentioned myself among those names. Well, I promise you this; I am going to train harder than I have ever trained, wrestle better than I have ever wrestled and I promise you that I will have name in a match against Chaos or Blue Dragon to get myself a title round my waist and to join the new generation. Now Clarissa, what did you want to ask?”

Clarissa: “I just wanted your reaction to your match last night?”

Sanchez: “My match last night didn’t go as I had planned. There were too many idiots in that match for me to wrestle properly. The likes of Yarmouth Blade and James Eagle should have never been in that match. They are in Next Gen, imagine a rookie had won the Freshers Ball championship? It could have ruined 6WF. I am however happy that Dexter retained, he was one of the good guys in this business. He works hard and he proved that in his match last night. I wish him all the best when he does eventually cash it in. I now just have to look to the future, and like I said earlier get my name involved in one of the championship battles.”

Clarissa: “The card for Lockdown has been announced, you are up against an old foe in Dr Shoe and someone you have never faced before in 6WF, Acer. What are your thoughts going into this match?”

Sanchez: “Well Clarissa, my thoughts are pretty clear. These guys are no longer interested in this Fed. They turn up, wrestle and leave. What does that say about their commitment? I had Shoe in my back pocket last night; the look on his face last night when I stole his victory from his fingertips was priceless. It was a Kodak moment for sure. We then move on to Acer, I don’t think I have once heard thus guy speak. He is no threat to me, I seen that last night when LPL well and truly dominated him. I don’t see any other winner in this match than me. These guys have nothing on me. I have the fans on my side and that is all the matters. This will be my opportunity to well and truly place my name on the map and get the attention of Mr McGraw. I have to go get some training in now Clarissa, so do you mind if we finish up?”

Clarissa: “Sure, thank you for your time.”

Clarissa walks off camera but Sanchez asks the cameraman to stay. He stares into the lens.

“I promise you this fans, Sanchez is going to get his title shot. He will do everything in his power to get it and win that title for you. See you all Lockdown. HOORA!”

Sanchez walks off camera and the fans pop. They begin to chant his name .. “General, General, General.”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2011, 2:10 pm

The arena lights go down and the crowd await the arrival of another superstar, a beacon shines out from the entrance way and a dove flies out and up into the rafters.

‘Spotlight’ plays and the crowd erupt in to boos as Clarke James appears on stage. He stands in a crucifix pose before falling to his knees and praying to the sky. He makes the ‘H’ sign on his chest and kisses his ‘H’ necklace, he raises his Tag Team belt in the air and marches straight to the ring…

MW: A true great already, RJ. A great win at Let It Rock for his beloved Church!

James enters the ring and grabs a mic, the crowd boo loudly before breaking out a SOF chant..

CJ: That’s it….. cheer for the fallen!

James laughs to himself….

CJ: Cheer for your homies, cheer for your amigos. But just remember who’s standing in this ring, still Tag Team Champion!

Crowd: Boooooo!!!!

CJ: Boo all you want, but don’t act like you didn’t see this coming…. Marshall and I warned you what would happen. You think they had a chance? We’re the best thing to happen to this business and we’ll continue to sweep aside all challengers, that includes the winners of NXT Gen. Giving the winners a Tag Title shot is like signing another man’s death warrant, but still, should our newest disciple win, it’s an easy first defense; and speaking of which, I spose I should introduce the newest member of our Church…

James motions to the backstage area…. All My Life by Foo Fighters blares out of the speakers , Clarke James looks disgusted and motions to cut the music as Longinus walks out on to the ramp, he throws his hands up in the air but his music has gone and no pyro goes off, he looks down at James who stares straight through him. Longinus heads to the ring..

RJ: Talk about cutting an entrance short!

MW: He deserves it! These kids need to learn to respect greatness!
Longinus gets in the ring and looks at James, he goes to grab a mic but James grabs it and throws it out of the ring…

CJ: Talk? You think you’re ready to talk? Boy, we’ll tell you when you can talk. And who the hell gave you permission to walk out here, flapping your arms in the air? You may think you’re a loner, boy, but while you’re part of this Church you’ll show some damn respect. You may well be part of this match on Lockdown but you sure as hell aren’t an equal. If we have to school you, you’ll learn the Hero way and earn your stripes…..Now get the hell out of my ring…

Longinus looks shocked and turns to leave, he gets through the ropes…

CJ: Hold on one second. What did I just say about respect? Remember your place, boy. You leave a room, you acknowledge your God and you acknowledge the Trinity.

Longinus bows to James and heads up the ramp looking angry as James watches him leave..

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 11 Apr 2011, 2:28 pm

suddenly the big screen comes on and yarmouth blade is seen running on great yarmouth beach.

crowd x10

music in the back ground is the one and only.

then the screen see yarmouth in the ring showing off his moves with a trainee wrestler, then the video goes to blade in the gym lifting weights.

then yarmouth blade appears on the screen on the beach front facing the camera.

YB,hello 6wf universe,as you can see i am training hard for my next match so i will be 100% fit and am gonna show you exactly what i can do?
then i will get rid off all the rudey poo thats in 6wf and one day become a champion.

so am gonna train hard not take drugs and eat and sleep well.

so all the guys better watch out cos i am the one and only yarmouth bllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2011, 3:25 pm

Longinus is in his locker room sitting on a chair.
He gets up and as his does, his flings the chair with one hand so it falls to the ground.

He walks to the wall and stares at himself in the mirror.
He puts both hands on the wall, looks away from the mirror and drops his head now and is looking at the floor.

Clarissa is standing at the doorway and Longinus senses she is there.

He slowly turns his head to face Clarissa who now walks into the locker room.

Clarissa: “Longinus, It’s probably not what you expected, but what’s your feelings on tonight’s events?”
Longinus looks back in the mirror again and now stands up straight.

He turns his whole body so he faces Clarissa.

Longinus: “What I expected? I didn’t know what to expect! If this is how it’s going to be, then so be it. I haven’t had it easy in life and this is no different.
I respect what the Church has done in 6WF and if this makes me a better person, then so be it. Now if you don’t mind, id like a little time to myself!”

Clarissa doesn’t look happy with being told to leave, but before she gets the chance to say anything else, Longinus turns his back on her and heads back to the mirror.

Again he puts both hands on the wall and stares at himself, Clarissa leaves the room realising she isn’t getting anymore from Longinus for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 11 Apr 2011, 3:48 pm

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers as the fans erupt into cheers. Massive fireworks go off as Perfect Jack steps out onto the stage with the TAW World Title wrapped around his waist.

Jack walks down the aisle with clapping hands with the fans as he makes his way to the ring. He takes a microphone from a nearby set of stairs and he enters the ring.

Jack takes the belt from around his waist and looks at it while holding it in both hands. He stares at it for a couple of moments as a smile appears on his face. He kisses the title before raising in the air for all the fans to see. Jack then puts the title over his shoulder and begins to speak. But before he can, he has to wait for the cheers of his name to die down. A few moments later, he is allowed to speak.

PJ: Let it Rock, the defining event of the Perfect career. I defeated Cassius Zhi and became the new 6WF TAW Champion.

Crowd: Perfect Jack...Perfect Jack...Perfect Jack

PJ: Last night I fought tooth and nail to earn the right to face Cassius and once again last night I fought tooth and nail to become the TAW Champion.

I walked into Let it Rock with a winning mentality and I walked out of Let it Rock a winner. I was born a winner and I will die a winner. Cassius Zhi, you made promise after promise that you would break me but here I stand a winner. I broke your promises and I kept mine. I promised beforehand that I would win and win I did. I said to the whole world that I would break the Great Wall of China brick by brick and make camp inside. And guess what? I did. Last night a war happened and I was the last man standing. That image of me having my hand raised by the official is an image that will go down in the annals of 6WF history. Last night was the beginning of a new era for 6WF. A Perfect Era.

Crowd: Perfect Era...Perfect Era...Perfect Era

PJ: That's right my loyal followers the Perfect Era is upon us. In fact it has started already and it will continue as soon as Cassius invokes his rematch clause and just like last night I will set him down with the Perfect Plex because as you all know, I am Perfection.

Crowd: Perfect Jack...Perfect Jack...Perfect Jack.

PJ: Looking at this title I can see the prestige that it oozes. I will wear this title with pride and I will wear it proudly. At Lockdown, I step into my first match as champion and guess what, I will win again.

The Perfect Era is here and it is here to stay.

Crowd: Perfect Jack...Perfect Jack...Perfect Jack...Perfect Jack...Perfect Jack...Perfect Jack.

I am Perfection plays out again as Perfect Jack raises the world title high above his head once again.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:43 pm

Cassius approaches the quiet arena, walking slowly, bare-chested with his sports bag over his shoulder, and a Singapore Cane sticking out of the top. He stops in his tracks as he sees Clarissa stood in the doorway waiting for post-Let it Rock interviews.

Cassius : Damn interfering woman, I thought she wouldn’t be here yet.

Cassius growls to himself

Cassius : I’m not giving her the satisfaction.

Cassius diverts his path and walks around the side of the building. He makes his way along the outside wall, seemingly counting the windows and he stops at one with steam coming out of it. He inhales the air around him and seems satisfied he has located the correct one. He drops his bag and takes out the Cane, and without a moments hesitation he violently smashes the window. A woman can be heard screaming inside.

Cassius vaults up into the small window and pushes his way through to the inside of the arena. He drops down inside, into a shower room, just as Miss Jessica is covering herself with a towel. The steam starts to turn red as Cassius is clearly bleeding quite badly on the torso from the broken shards of glass still in the window frame.

Miss Jessica : What the hell Cassy?

Cassius throws his bag across the room and slams the shower on with his fist.

Cassius : Not a word! I’m really not in the mood.

Miss Jessica takes a step towards him as he stands stoically under the shower, the blood running from him.

Miss Jessica : Seriously – you’re like, pouring with blood. Take it easy.

Cassius turns to face her viciously

Cassius : I SAID NOT A WORD!

He takes step towards her, now dripping with water and blood.

Cassius : And tell your boyfriend that if I hear one from him, he’ll look a hell of a lot worse than this.

Cassius turns back to the shower and just stands in its stream once again. Jessica tightens her towel and walks out to the locker room to leave him alone. She rolls her eyes and mutters to herself.

Miss Jessica : Well Thursday’s going to be fun…

She stops, looks back at Cassius statuesque under the water, with glass all around his feet and smiles manipulatively.

Miss Jessica : … in fact… Cassy in this mood might be the most fun like… ever!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

The scene changes to the ring and the crowd eagerly anticipate the arrival of Dexter Morgan. The ring is decorated with banners, confetti and a huge cake is on a table in the middle which is iced as “Mr Fresher’s Ball – Who even dared to doubt me?” On the ramp there is a 20 piece orchestra set up, and they start to play “Dexter” by Rolfe Kent as Dexter Morgan appears from behind the curtain lapping up the cheers. He walks over to the orchestra and pretends to conduct, with a huge grin on his face. He then walks down to the ring with his orange briefcase getting into the ring and addressing the crowd.

D: “Wow, give it up for the orchestra ladies and gentleman!”

*crowd pop, orchestra all stand up and bow*

D: “Thank you to each and every one of you that came out today to witness what is a great moment in 6WF history. The celebration of Mr Fresher’s Ball, Dexter Morgan! The only man in history to successfully defend this (holds up briefcase), and against 4 other men too. I proved last night without a shadow of a doubt that I deserve this opportunity, and that I’m here to stay! Because the futures bright, the futures orange!”

MW: “Pretty sure that phrase is copyrighted RJ!”

RJ: “”

D: “But, if anything, last night wasn’t about proving I earnt this. It made me realise that I need to cash it in and prove I can take that next step up. And what I said last night was very true, every single champ needs to be watching their backs from here on in because I want a taste of the gold sooner rather than later. But which title should I go for? The Freeweight Title? The European Title? The Hardcore Title? It’s a tough choice to make. I need to assess my options over the next few weeks and start scouting my potential victims”

Dexter walks over to the cake and beams a huge smile.

D: “So who doubted me last night? Each and every one of my opponents did. But at the end of the night they proved once again that they just aren’t ready to step up their game. I understand why some of the guys have applied for Next Gen now, because they need to take their baby steps before they’re walking on their own. Me? I don’t have that problem. I’m just that damn good and I proved that by winning the Fresher’s Ball match twice in 4 months! Has any other man ever reproduced that feat? No”

Dexter walks over to the far end of the ring, staring at Michael Wire.

D: “Wire. You doubted me didn’t you? Thought I was a one hit wonder and that I wouldn’t achieve anything here. Well how wrong were you?! Admit it Wire, I want you to admit to every single fan here tonight how wrong you are”

Michael Wire stands up and responds to Dexter.

MW: “If you think I’m going to say anything positive about you, Morgan, you are seriously deluded. You must have a screw loose or something!”
Dexter takes in what he says, before picking up the cake in the middle of the ring. He carefully leaves the ring with the cake, before placing it down in front of Wire.

D: “Do you want some cake, Wire?”

Dexter then grabs Wire by the head, shoving his face into the cake prompting a huge pop from the crowd. Dexter stands there laughing as Wire storms off, his face and hair covered in frosting. He can be heard shouting “you’ll hear from my lawyer, Morgan!” as he walks up the ramp.

D: "Play him off, guys!"

The orchestra start playing "na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" to the crowds delight. Dexter re-enters the ring and climbs the top rope with his briefcase holding it in the air.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:47 pm

The familiar red mist descends over the stage, starting to billow from behind the curtain. Perfect Jack stares up at the curtain and the crowd fall to an eerie silence which is broken by the sound of a generator firing up, which powers two big yellow spotlights that scan the crowd and the ramp, piercing the red fog. Again the arena falls muted as the stage is glowing with the red and yellow Chinese coloured haze, so much so that Jack is barely visible. Then the sound of children chanting starts faintly.

“Cassius gonna kill ya”
“Cassius gonna kill ya”
“Cassius gonna kill ya”
“CASSIUS GONNA…..

“They Say” finally rips out around the arena and the crowd jump to their feet eagerly anticipating a face off between the new and ex TAW World Heavyweight Champions. The yellow spotlights focus on several cheering fans as Cassius slowly walks out of the crimson cloud, with a microphone in hand. He stops atop the stage and stares coldly at Jack from a distance.

They stare at each other for a long period of time as the tension of the fans all around them starts to buzz, and two different chants start to circulate, one in favour of each man with the Perfect Jack chant evidently louder.

Cassius continues to eyeball Jack as he raises the mic. His tone is solemn, slow and methodical.

Cassius : You’re right Jack. You have taken down some bricks from The Great Wall, no easy feat, – and set up camp inside, with the treasure it holds within.

Cassius lowers the mic and stares evilly down the ramp

Cassius : But now Jack - I shall rebuild that wall around you. Make it bigger. Stronger. And ever greater. And you will not leave my vicinity with that stolen treasure… INSTEAD YOU SHALL PERISH IN THIS SARCOPHAGUS OF YOUR CREATION!

Cassius seethes with anguish as he raises his voice, then takes a moment to calm again.

Cassius : Those bricks you have taken Jack… they are not the first lain bricks of a new era you are building. It is merely vandalism of mine.

But vandalism can be repaired Jack.

What I will do to you cannot.

Cassius twitches his neck nervously. A maniacal rage swirling in his eyes.

Cassius : And my invoking of my statutory re-match is not the extension of the Perfect Era…

BUT THE PERFECT WAY FOR IT… AND MAYBE EVEN YOU… … TO DIE!

Cassius suddenly launches his microphone at Jack who just avoids it by ducking. Jack laughs at Zhi who shows no emotion. Slowly, the Chinaman raise his arms slowly, into a powerful stance, flexing all his muscles, and shouts off mic.

Cassius : TALK ALL YOU WANT JACK! MAKE THE MOST OF IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

Perfect Jack continues to laugh as Cassius is still seething with anger. Jack stares right at Cassius and looks down at the title. Jack raises the title and kisses it once more. He then smiles arrogantly at Cassius which makes him even more angrier.

PJ: This fine piece of treasure, this delicious piece of gold was not stolen Cassius, it was simply taken. I walked right past your wall and I beat you fair and square. This title will stay around the perfectly formed waist of mine for many moons to come and there isn't one damn thing you can do about it.

The crowd cheer Jack's name repeatedly but settle down when he resumes speaking.

PJ: Cassius, I've shown before that you can't break something that is so Perfect. Just ask Lex, he couldn't break me at Born In Fire and last night you couldn't either.

Face it Cassius, I am the new face of 6WF, the perfect face of 6WF, the TAW Champion of 6WF and there's not one thing anyone can do about it. Like I said in the weeks running up to the event Cassius, you can take that to the bank. Because I'm Perfect....and you're not.

Perfect Jack laughs once more as he raises the title above his head.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

Cassius looks up at the TAW Title raised above Jack's head with a hint of regret visible. Regret that quickly gives way to aggression

Cassius : You know Jack. The past few months I've seen Perfect Execution think they can take away everything I hold dear in this company. And last night is the closest you have come to doing so!

But you shall never truly succeed!

Cassius shakes his head then looks up at the title.

RJ : What is he talking about? Jack won! Jack is Champion!

Cassius looks back down at Perfect Jack.

Cassius : Nothing is perfect, Jack. Nothing is absolute! And both you and Lex Hart need to realise, that you may be able to sleep with those treasures that you hold captive tonight. But in the morning, I WILL take back what is mine!

The sun has begun to set on both the "Perfect Era" and "Team Lexicca" already Jack. And when it rises again, it will be The New World Super-Power basking in its glow once more. With MY TAW World Heavyweight Title over my shoulder reflecting its golden rays - and MY manager back beside me - glowing with radiant success even brighter than ever before. EVEN BRIGHTER THAN SHE HAS EVER DARED TO IMAGINE JACK!

Cassius snarls in the face of Jack.

Cassius : This asset stripping conspiracy of Abe Abercorn will go on no longer Jack. And his cowardly secret mission to upstage me will be lifted from the shadows by that same light!

And you Jack - YOU WILL BURN IN IT!

RJ : What the hell? Has Cassius lost it? What is he talking about - some Abe Abercorn conspiracy? He's completely paranoid!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

Perfect Jack laughs and smiles arrogantly at Cassius once more to his dismay.

PJ: Cassius you say your the new world super power, but super power's don't lose do they. You've lost everything, you've lost your manager and you've lost the title to me.

What you say now just reeks of desperation. The mindless ramblings of a man who is clutching at straws. Cassius Zhi, your time at the top as ended, I suggest you try and fight for your manager back. Because if you want my title back, you will need all the help you can get.

You're a bitter man Cassius, you've lost it all. Now you speak of some sort of conspiracy.

Cassius Zhi, this light you say that I will burn in? That won't happen. No light shines on me. I don't need a light. I am the light. When everyone looks at me all they can do is smile. Smile at the perfection they see before them. Cassius, I ooze ability, I ooze talent, I ooze good looks and most importantly Cassius Zhi, I ooze..PERFECTION.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:28 am

*The camera pans into the 6WF arena where RJ and Micheal Wire are sitting behind the announce desk*

RJ: Now were going to take you back to earlier on today when 6WF official signed one of the hottest young prospects in wrestling today, 'The Golden Child' Ruaridh Duncan, lets take a look

*The camera fades from the arena and a video plays showing a press confernence from earlier in the day, Ruaridh Duncan is show sitting behind a long table on which are displayed sevral wrestling championship belts (from various promotions in Europe, Japan and Mexico), Duncan himself is dressed in a golden suit jacket with a black shirt open at the neck, his hair is short and red with a carefully groomed beard, he is still wearing his sun glasses despite it being fairly dim indoors, he is flanked by another 4 men sat beside him all dressed in suits, several journalists sit away from the table on metal seats taking photographs and asking questions*

Journalist #1- Mr Duncan how are you feeling having signed for 6WF

*Duncan seems mildly bored by all the proceedings, he laizily leans on the table and picks up a microphone*

Duncan- To be honest it puts me neither up nor down, I am just relived that the financial nogotiations have been put to bed, and both myself and 6WF have come to an agreement that satisfys both parties

Journalist #2- But surely after years of wrestling all over the world it must give you a good feeling to finally be wrestling in your homeland

Duncan- Thank you I have enjoyed great sucess all over the world..

Journalist #2- (attempting to interrupt) That's not what I...

Duncan- (continuing to talk) I do not wish to mislead anyone that I am in 6WF for more than financial reasons, I know my value and I was also made substantial offers by WWE and 6CW but in the end 6WF put forward an offer that was agreeable to both sides

Journalist # 3- Many fans worldwide are already plotting dream matches between yourself and the likes of 6WF stars like Hero, Snake Eyes and Lex Hart, how do you feel about facing up to such legends of the wrestling world

Duncan- I don't know how you expect me to be intimidated by some make belive superhero cum preist and a reptiling jumping bean

Journalist #3- and Lex Hart?

Duncan- (smirking) never heard of him

Journalist #2- Lex Hart is the current 6WF champion

Duncan- Good for him...was that a question orrr?

Journalist #4- You've just shown massive disrespect to some of the biggest names in 6WF, surley you must respect something about the company you've just signed for?

Duncan- (sitting upright) Listen, I've said already that I came to 6WF because the money was right, the only thing I have to respect about this company is their bank balance, I am the greatest wrestler in the world today and I have the gold to back it up (he gestures over the belts on the table) I am not going to sit here and sugar coat anything saying that I give two hoots about whos next in line to fall to 'The Golden Child', Im sure they'll be plenty out there who can't wait for one of these 6WF greats to wipe this smile (he strikes a pose and a big cheesy grin) off my face but.... (he suddenly grows serious, whips off his sunglasses and leans forward on the desk) but it isn't going to happen, I am going to come in and dominate all before me just like I have all over the world, 6WF has never seen anything like me and I am going to change the face of this company, because I have seen the future and it is golden!

Journalist # 5- Mr Duncan...

*One of the larger suits of Duncan's enoturage grabs a mic and states 'there will be no more questions' all 5 men get up and leave as journalists go crazy behind them*

*The camera fades back to the arena where RJ and MW are sitting at the announce desk*

RJ: There is still no schedueled date for Duncan's 6WF debut

MW: But it will be interesting to see if he can back up those bold claims when he steps in the ring

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:40 am

The camera cuts to backstage and Hero’s private vestibule. It pans around the room, photos of Hero lifting aloft each of his 6 World Titles adorn the walls but in centre place is a large photo of Hero with Jessica and Austin just after he was born.
It pans again and Hero is watching the footage of the Time Attack match at Let it Rock.

Suddenly the door swings open and Longinus rushes in, he’s panting out of breath.

Long: Sorry Hero, I was er...busy catching up with a couple of friends of mine Jack and Jim.

Hero looks Longinus up and down and it’s clear he’s been on the drink.

Hero: Surnames Daniels & Beam perhaps?

Long: You know em? Good lads, kept me company for many a lonely night those two. Anyway I’m here now for today’s lesson.

Hero: Good, now here’s lesson 1.

You shall address me as Your Lord, I am your superior, I am your better, I am the person you should be thinking about each and every moment of your living day, from the moment you awake to the moment you shall fall into your pathetic little drunken slumber. You shall drift off offering prayers to me, to your Lord. Do you understand?

Long: Yes Hero.

Hero: PARDON?

Long: Yes...my Lord.

Hero: Better. Now Lesson 2
Timeliness, if your Lord grants you permission for an audience, then you arrive 5 minutes early, you wait patiently outside and then when called for then you listen to your Lord’s words. Do you understand?

Long: But your Lord I didn’t have the time to ...

Hero: DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

Long: Yes...my Lord

Hero: Lesson 3
Abstinence shows to your Lord that you have discipline, discipline shows that you have character, character shows that you have the will and desire to learn, to succeed in this business you need all of these? Do you understand?

Longinus’s hands shuffle behind his back and a clink of glass can be heard. Hero looks at Longinus and Longinus pulls out a couple of miniature JDs that were tucked into the waistline of his pants. Hero grabs them and throws them against his wall, they smash into pieces.

Hero: DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

Long: Yes...my Lord.

Hero: And finally...Lesson 4.

Hero gets out of his seat and stands in front of Longinus.

Hero: Learn to knock next time.

Swiftly Hero kicks Longinus in the gut and hits an Encore on Longinus dropping him to the vestibule floor.

Hero: Here endeth today’s lesson from the Lord. Now get out of my sight, your foul stench sickens my presence.

Longinus slowly gets to his feet and nurses his jaw, he glares at Hero but makes his way out of the room. Hero meanwhile has returned to the video footage.

Hero: Didn’t have the time to? Kids these days with their excuses. Hmm, wait a minute. Didn’t have the time to...

Hero forwards the footage to the end and where Hero Encores Lex but the ref awarded the title to the champion. He hits the pause button at the moment the klaxon sounds and then rewinds it to the moment the ref begins to count.

Hero: 3.45 seconds. I did have the time. I did have the time. Longinus, you’re a genius.

Hero presses eject on the dvd and picks up the disc before walking out of his vestibule, Longinus is still outside gathering his senses, he shudders as Hero approaches. Hero instead grabs hold of Longinus and kisses him on the forehead.

Hero: Thank you Longinus, now go and clear up the broken glass in the vestibule.

Hero walks off out of the Church with Longinus looking more confused than ever.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 6:37 pm

Snake Eyes wrote:Longinus makes his way to the top of the ramp, the crowd mocking him as he goes, he shakes his head despondently, and sneers at a group of youths in the front row. As he gets to the top of the ramp, the lights in the Birmingham Bowl all go out, and the familiar electric blue spotlight appears on stage, silver sparkles fall from the rafters and the crowd are already cheering before “Good Life” hits and Snake Eyes pops up through the stage. He runs to both corners, nursing his ribs slightly as he poses for the crowds, before making his way to the top of the ramp, microphone in hand. He looks at Clarke James standing in the ring, before turning his attention to Longinus, who is only a few feet from him.

SE: Aren’t you the man who sells popcorn? No wait, its programmes isn’t it?

Longinus looks at Snake Eyes and smiles, as if urging him to continue.

SE: A smile, is that it? Cat got your tongue? What’s the matter, nerves on the big stage? Or do you need permission from someone above you in the Church to even speak?

Snake Eyes offers out the microphone, which Longinus is tempted to grab, he looks like he is moving for it, but turns to look at James over his shoulder, and stops.

SE: You take orders from him? A lackey’s lackey…talk about bottom of the food chain. You think you will learn something bowing, preying and taking orders from Clarke James?

Now run along, grab a pen and paper, and make some notes while the big boys hold stage.

Snake Eyes turns his attention to the ring where Clarke James is leaning over the nearest top rope.

SE: Before I start…I just want to check…you are Clarke James right? I mean I have not come out here and confronted the wrong member of the Church? You look confused, but in the months you have been here you and Marshall have been so joined at the hip, I honestly do not know which of you is which!

James looks unimpressed as the crowd cheer, and he shakes his head.

SE: People might be a bit surprised to see me out here after what happened at the weekend; after all, before tonight I have tried as hard as I can to avoid becoming entangled in the politics surrounding the Church, yet you James…you intrigue me. See, you are the one man who is a bit of an enigma to me in this match, my history with Crime Lord is well documented, and the only worry I have while the new kid is around is making sure I have locked the drinks cabinet. But you are someone I have never faced before, and…dare I say it, I am impressed by what you and Marshall have achieved.

The crowd boo this praise, and Clarke laps up the animosity.

SE: Like I was saying, I am impressed, but not because of the people you have beaten, or the way you have done it, but because you managed to make yourself a success while working with Hero. I was almost sucked into being in that position a couple of years back, the promise of shared knowledge and a wealth of experience…but what help has he actually given you? He expects you to be out there every week giving him backup as he goes after another title, yet when you had aspirations of your own, where was he to help you…surely a benevolent god aids those who follow him faithfully?

That’s the trouble you will have for as long as you remain a member of this so called Trinity…a lack of identity, even that tag title you hold is engraved with Church of Hero, rather then Clarke James, does that not bother you, knowing that the first 6 months of your career are doing the biding of someone else?

He might not say it, but seeing you and Marshall with gold around your waist will be eating Hero from the inside, he is a man driven primarily by jealousy. He will start becoming increasingly desperate to reassert himself with a world title, we saw it earlier with his little stopwatch trick, and video replays, he has tried that before with me, and all it shows is the desperation of you so called righteous leader. How can you blindly follow a man like that, when you clearly could be so much more standing alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 6:37 pm

James steps back from the top rope and smiles down the ramp at Snake Eyes...

CJ: What help has Hero given me? Well, i stand here, carrying Tag Team gold, Snakey. What do you have? Oh, that's right, nothing. You've spent the last few weeks chasing round a demented midget and his hollow headed assassin and, to pardon the pun, still came up short. It doesn't matter what name graces these belts, the fact is they belong to the Church. They are the crowning glory of Hero's belief and faith in myself and Marshall, that is him aiding my aspirations...

MW: Amen to that!

James walks along the ropes, staring out at Snake Eyes...

CJ: You say you were almost sucked in? I say you weren't good enough, and you still aren't. Returns are all fair and well, Snakey, but only when they bring something new, something fresh to the table. You're still the stale, same old Snakey as before. No new stripes, no fancy new moves and the same tired old goals. The first 6 months of my career won;t be doing someone elses bidding. They'll be the continuation of my ascension to the top of this business, at the side of the Alpha Male, the omnipotent one, our lord, Hero.

James stops and looks at Snake Eyes down with an evil grin...

CJ: The only jealousy i see oozes from you, Snakey. Jealous you missed your chance to make your name alongside the greatest of all time. Jealous you'll never aspire to the greatness that myself, Marshall and Crimey will. Jealous you're still floating around the bottom rung whilst others climb. The I don't need to stand alone, i choose to surround myself with those who share my faith. Who's standing with you, Snakey? Who's there to back you up? Cause from where i'm standing, you've got nothing.....nobody......and come Lockdown.....no hope!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:28 pm

(Clarke James is about to continue speaking but is cut off as "Its an Omen" screams out of the loudspeakers as the crowd descends into boos. The music switches to Granite as the second wave of pyro goes off. Chaos swaggers out onto the stage with his European Title belt slung over his shoulder. The Fanatic appears behind him as the duo stop on the stage and glare at Clarke and Marshall in the ring before switching there stare to Snake Eyes. Chaos lifts a microphone to his lips)

C: Oh you parasites, its good to know that I'm the lesser of two evils. Even if I am the Greatest

F: Greatest

MW: Greatest

C: European Champion of all time. Which leads me onto why I've come out here to interrupt you bunch of parasites.

RJ: I thought it was just to irritate us

MW: Your True Prophet is speaking RJ, have some respect!

C: You see, we were busy watching the highlights of our match at Let it Rock. Which I think its safe to say stole the goddamn show. And we had just got to the best part, you know Snakey, the part where you get all freaked out by some pyrotechnics. Oh the look on your face

(Chaos laughs prompting boos from the crowd)

RJ: Snake Eyes had that match won

MW: What do the record books say RJ? Oh yeah, Winner by Pinfall CHAOS!

C: So what could possibly have torn us away from that classic moment. Well it may have had something to do with the whiney little voice of Mr James in the ring. Something along the lines of chasing a demented midget with a worthless title.

(Crowd boos as Clarke and Marshall laugh)

C: Well newsflash, the least worthy titles in this company are the ones that you parade around with. No one cares about Tag Team wrestling anymore, I mean look at the 'division'. We have you chumps and the, oh my god is that there name?

(He shows the Fanatic a piece of paper)

F: Apparently so

C: The Soldiers of Fortune? Well at least its better than the *beep*-monkeys of Hero!

(The crowd cheers much to Chaos' surprise)

C: Oh shush you parasites, don't pretend we like each other. Your cheering is making me feel all dirty!

(The crowd boos)

MW: Classic Chaos right there

C: Much more like it. (Chaos turns back to Snakey) Snakey, although you will never get to hold the Greatest

MW: Greatest

RJ: Do you not get sick of saying that?

C: Greatest championship in the 6WF ever again, you are at least worthy of the title of honourably mentioned also ran. The truth of the matter is that you could beat both of these parasites by yourself. Scrap that, you could beat both of these parasites blindfolded without even breaking a sweat.

And all this is true, for it is the word of yours truly. The True Prophet of 6WF, the Greatest

MW: Greatest, and no I don't get tired of saying it

RJ: Oh what the heck, Greatest

(Crowd boos)

C: Greatest Cruiserweight of all time!

(The crowd starts a "Lets go Snakey" chant as Chaos thrusts a microphone into Snake Eyes chest and leaves the stage. Leaving Clarke and Marshall seemingly shell-shocked in the ring)

MW: The Tag Champs just got served

RJ: You know what Michael, if Chaos had matches like he did against Snake Eyes every week and Shuts Up the COH on a regular basis I could start liking him

MW: Oh get off the bandwagon, only the Greatest Commentator in the World is allowed to like the True Prophet. And that would be yours truly Michael Wire!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:19 pm

Marshall grabs the microphone out of Clarke James’ hand, who looks surprised to see him standing in the ring next to him and snarls up at Chaos who was just about to leave the Stage.

MM: ‘Well look who is it, the Church lite, the tale of one and his dog, or to be more accurate a guy with a small man complex and a fetish for big men and face paint.’

(The crowd let out an uneasy laugh, seemingly unable to decide who to cheer for between Marshall and Chaos)

(Clarke James continues to look surprised at the presence at Marshall in the ring, and is knocking on the apron, as if trying to find some secret entrance)

MM: You really do linger round like a bag smell, always showing up where nobody wants you, well actually no-one ever actually wants you do they Gregers, oh sorry are we not meant to call you that anymore?

MM: ‘You also have the nerve to come out here, to step in the Church of Hero, in front of Hero’s loyal disciples (the crowd boo loudly) and cast doubts on the integrity of our championship? You mean the most coveted championship in this company? The championship that just one month ago had 16 men challenging for the right just to have a shot at it? So I guess it’s just the usual bull that stems from ‘the Prophet.’

MM: ‘But what about that sorry excuse for a title that you carry around? The European title, is it? A title so worthless that Adamson was allowed to rename it the Australian title and decree that only Aussies could challenge for it. Well tie me down sport! What a true honour that must be.

(Chaos looks unimpressed and motions to The Fanatic to follow him backstage)

MM: Now if you and your little ‘parasite’ have quite finished, we have more important business to attend to, on Thursday I begin my noble path to World Championship glory, a road which will put the Church of Hero firmly where they belong. A tournament which means that 6WF management cannot screw the Church out of what is rightfully ours, as they did with our noble leader on Sunday’.

(Whilst Marshall is in the ring ranting, Clarke James has stepped out of the ring and is looking under the apron for how Marshall got in the ring)

MM: ‘And I haven’t forgotten your presence Snake Eyes, how dare you cast doubts upon our Lord, the man who has brought together the most successful tag team this company has ever seen, the man whose success with said team has inspired a new show, which the Church will also come out of victorious. What gives you that right Snake Eyes?

(Clarke James is still looking puzzled outside the ring. He asks RJ how Marshall got there but RJ simply shakes his head)

MM: ‘You see Snakey, these last few minutes have simply re-enforced what Clarke was saying a few minutes ago, you are standing there alone, the only man willing to stand by your side was an attention seeking mentalist.’

‘And on Thursday you face up to the Church of Hero?’

‘I don’t like your chances, but I will pray for Hero to have mercy on your soul.’

(Clarke James rolls back into the ring and asks Marshall how he got there, Marshall simply shrugs as they both turn their attention to Snake Eyes on the stage).

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:52 pm

(The lights in the arena go down before "Its an Omen" screams out whilst the green pyro goes off and the crowd launches into boo. The music then fades into Granite and Chaos appears through more pyro with his European Title over his shoulder. He pauses on the ramp before turning and applauding as The Fanatic walks out through his trademark red pyro. Chaos smiles at The Fanatic before swaggering down to the ring)

MW: European Champion in the house RJ

RJ: I can see that Michael

MW: Just reminding you. The man who pinned Snake Eyes in a match of the year candidate at Let it Rock

RJ: And I'm sure you won't be the only one reminding us about that title defence

(The Fanatic walks round the ring and collects Chaos a microphone. Chaos goes to speak before deciding to rise his title belt high in the air to more boos from the crowd)

C: Good evening my dearest Parasites. Now hands up who thought that Snake Eyes actually had a chance on Sunday?

(He pretends to count hands in the crowd to even more boos)

C: Oh nearly one. You see the words of your True Prophet ring true once more. I have cemented my place in the 6WF record books as the GREATEST

F: GREATEST

MW: GREATEST

C: GREATEST European Champion of all time.

(Crowd boos again)

C: My reign now stands proud at over 100 days and we are still the only European Champion of 2011!

RJ: Well technically...

MW: Technically what? This is gospel! Listen to your True Prophet RJ

RJ: I'd prefer to listen to him than you Michael!

C: So where now Snake Eyes? Back to the bottom of the tree where you belong? Or onto pastures new? Because you will never ever get a shot at this title ever again!

(Chaos lifts the European title high in the air as the crowd chants "We Want Snake Eyes!")

C: And still you do not respect your True Prophet? How very rude, especially when we allowed Gregers to be unleashed from the depths of our mind. The G-Spot on Snakey was the final nail in the coffin. That memory has been defeated, the future of 6WF overcoming the past. And now the future shall become the present. When we win the 6WF World Title at Born in Fire!

(Crowd boos)

MW: Wow! Chaos has his eyes set on the goal

RJ: All talk once again Michael

C: Parasites, not only will you be in the presence of the European Champion, oh no. You will see the crowning glory of the Fight for the Right champion and then the only man in 6WF history to unify the two most historic belts.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the assembled Parasitical Congregation may I present to you your Current 6WF European Champion and future Winner of the Fight for the Right tournament...

(Suddenly New Divide hits and the crowd explode...)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 11:43 pm

Blue Dragon is seen walking into his gym in casual clothes, the building is still obviously old and decaying but there are signs of renovation, there's a few builders around a table drinking tea and laughing about something, Blue Dragon walks over to them One stands up and shakes his hand, congratulating him on his successful title defence

BD: How we getting on lads?

Builder 1: Not bad Blue, We've got the windows out, going to put the new ones in after this break. I ended up getting them new UPVC ones cheap off a bloke I know...

Dragon nods towards the camera and the man takes the hint

Builder 1: I mean, they're on sale down my local place.

BD: Good mate, and the office?

Builder 2: The office is nearly done, we've just got to stick a new door up and decorate it

BD: Well get out here finished first, I won't be sitting in the office while you're out her working. Tell you what....

He turns towards a group of men training in the ring

BD: Nando!!!

Fernando Gonzalez turns and jumps out the ring walking towards Dragon

FG: What do you want, you ask me to train and now you stop me??

BD: I've got a special training assignment for you mate...

Gonzalez looks excited

BD: Go for a jog, I want you to start off at the front doors here, go left straight up the road and stay left, carry on for a few minutes and you'll reach a fish and chip shop, you with me?

FG: Psh... Yes obviously

BD: Well get to the Chip shop and go inside, get four fish and two chips, then bring them back....

Gonzalez looks at Dragon in disbelief

FG: Take Out?? You send me, The next 6WF legend for Take Out??? This is ridiculous, I refuse....

BD: Do you still want to appear on Lockdown this week? Don't forget, Your my Rookie on 6NG, I don't have to bring you to Lockdown with me, I pulled a lot of strings to get you on the card...

Gonzalez interrupts

FG: OK, OK, ok I'll go.. Just one question?

Dragon nods

FG: Do they do Mexican food?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:37 am

Dr Shoe arrives at the arena looking tanned. Clarissa approaches him.

C: Where have you been? Other than your match at the PPV, we havent heard from you in over a week!

DrS: I was on Holiday with Mrs Shoe.

C: You have a wife? You told me I was the only one for you?

Drs: I dont have a wife - I was talking about my mother! Although, with the work I have given her, she looks young enough to be my wife!

C: So that explains where you have been but why no video link up or something?

DrS: I dont bring it via satellite - I bring it in person. And this week, the Colonel gets a taste of the Shoe.

C: The General...

DrS: I am facing the Colonel. And my performance is going to be finger lickin' good.

C: His name is General Sanchez.

DrS: Colonel Sanders has no chance against the Doc. He can take his secret blend of herbs and spices and shove them where the sun dont shine.

C: I really think that you are insane. Its General Sanchez

DrS: and as for River Acer, he has no chance either. He talks less that fernando with laryngitis.

C: Its Acer, Not River Ace

DrS: River Acer can stay in his limo as long as he likes. He hasnt been missed for one second.

C: Its Acer you fool. Its Acer and General Sanchez.

Dr Shoe approaches the cameraman and talks in close up into the camera.

DrS: Colonel Sanders - the only thing you will taking home this week is another loss. And a bargain bucket. And River Acer - your days of being important around here are long gone. Just like your chances of beating THE Shoe.

Dr Shoe storms off dramatically as Clarissa shakes her head in disbelief

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:38 am

A large door is shown opening on the tron.

Dr Shoe stands there grinning and welcomes in the cameraman.

DrS: Welcome to Dr Shoes surgery. Please come in.

The cameraman follows the doctor in who sits behind a large desk.

DrS: Its been a busy night for the Doc. I have had a abundance of visitors in the last 24 hours who all want to get some reconstructive advice. They have all been in here : Classyless Zhi, The Stain (turns to the cameraman and whispers - he was in for an augmentation down there), Babe Abercorn, who wanted a b00b reduction and Greggs the baker, who was having problems with his sausage roll.

DrS: This afternoon, I already have that schoolboy Prefect Jack lined up too.

DrS: But at the moment I have an open surgery for anyone to attend.

Dr Shoe presses a buzzer.

DrS: Who is first Stacey?.....Ahh....send in the Colonel - I've been expecting him.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:39 am

comment by Stephen - 606v2 is the future (U14639820)
posted 20 Hours Ago
Sanchez wildly swings the door open, marching with authority towards Dr Shoe. He slams his hand on to the table;

DS: "So, how can I help you today Colonel?"

GS: "Shoe, who the hell do you think you are? You decide that you can go take a little vacation in the sun and forget all about 6WF. You then waltz back in here and start to bad mouth the entire roster. What makes you think that you are any better than me? Come on Shoe, man up and bad mouth me face to face.."

comment by Dr Shoe - 19 losses and 2 wins (U14752612)
posted 20 Hours Ago

DrS: Bad Mouth - on that I would agree. But with a little work, I can give you a smile George Clooney would approve of.

Sanchez looks unimpressed.

DrS: What you are forgetting, Colonel, is that I am Dr Shoe, and that my educated comments will always carry more weight than say, that huge gut of yours. Which I can help with by the way.

Sanchez begins to pace back and forth.

DrS: My comments are not insults, they are home truths. If you want an insult I will give you one. Military men shouldnt wear Khaki - you look like a simpleton in that colour of green.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:40 am

GS : "Listen here Shoe, you can sit here in your big office and think you are the main man around these parts but everyone know you for what you truly are. You are a back street doctor that has made more botches than Kofi Kingston. The matter of the fact is that you have come into this Federation and have done nothing but hand out your cards and keep an illegal immigrant in the country. You can keep throwing these insults at me but at Lockdown I will prove all you can do is talk the talk when I beat you so bad. That smuggle little grin on your face will be wiped the hell off when I get you in that ring."

Sanchez turns round and walks out the room. He slams the door on his way out and Shoe continues to laugh to himself.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:52 am

CJ: I’m well aware of your history Snakey, you must be so proud. Standing there all cocksure and boastful, living off past wins over Hero and your short time at the top. But deep down you’re full of regret. Regret that your choice has brought you nothing, yet those around you, those you call ‘friends’ continue to succeed. Even your enemy continues to best you. Yet, you have the cheek to stand there and mock me for my choice?

James turns to Marshall and laughs…

CJ: You think because you have Hero’s number, you have ours? You think we care about your past glories? That’s your problem, Snakey. Always looking back at what was, what could’ve been, and mostly, in your cases, what never was. This is about the present, and the future domination of this Church!

James turns to Marshall and nods, they exit the ring and begin walking up the ramp…

CJ: You see, I’m gonna make my way back to my Church. I’m gonna take my Tag Team Championship and put it on the mantle, I’m gonna pray to our lord Hero for guidance, and the faith to follow in his footsteps, then I’m gonna relax with my brethren, basking in the glory of our continued success…

James and Marshall arrive at the top of the ramp and James leans in to eyeball Snake Eyes…

CJ: You, Snakey. You stand here. Alone. Surrounded by your own nothingness. Remembering those once great victories. Then when reality hits, remember this moment. Because come Lockdown……when our paths finally cross, you better pray I take pity on you, else there won’t be a ‘near future’ for you.

James slams his microphone into the chest of Snake Eyes and walks off.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 14 Apr 2011, 11:42 am

The camera cuts to backstage and inside the Church of Hero. Instead though of its normal decor it’s full of balloons with Hero’s face on them and streamers. In the background Vlad, Zachariah and Xeres are busy trying to suspend a giant Lex Hart piñata. The camera pans over to Hero who’s speaking to the Trinity and Longinus.

H: It’s a most glorious day my chosen ones! Longinus do you know what day it is?

L: Erm...Thursday?

H: No!

L: Sure it was, did I sleep through?

H: Well technically it is Thursday but else, what could possibly be the most wonderful day in the year?

L: The day when it’s really hot and all the fit Geordie girls come out in little dresses? Oh that’s the time to head down the local and get a few Brown ales inside me whilst watching a bit of the skirt!

H: Longinus! Remember your abstinence!

L: I know my Lord, I kinna help myself like though!

H: No Longinus, today is the most special day because it is my birthday, your Lord’s birthday! Only 26 years ago the most blessed angel Momma Hero presented me to the world!

L: 26? Who you kidding?

Clarke steps forward and cuffs Longinus over the back of his head.

Clarke: The Lord suffers for all our sins, he bears the scars of us all upon his face! The burden of that has aged his beauty beyond his youthful years!

Hero: Thank you Clarke, for today is the start of a New Year, a new era, a new dawn, a new age. Today is the start of 26AH, 26 Anno Hero!

All: Praise the Lord!

H: Longinus, prepare the cups from the fountain of your Lord’s elixir, may the glasses spill over with it’s nectar!

L: Party booze? Why aye man! What we got like? Tennents Super? Kestrel?

H: Cherryade, the drink of champions!

L: They all your own teeth?

H: Veneers, my child, veneers. Now where is everyone? Longinus, did you deliver the invites as requested?

Longinus looks nervously at his rucksack in the corner brimming with invites.

L: Yes my Lord!

H: They must be running late arranging the gifts then. Clarke do you have the Lord’s disco prepared?

C: Whigfield is ready my Lord!

H: Then let’s get this party started! Marshall fetch me the whacking stick! I’m going to bash that pink panted buffoon into the middle of next week!

All: Amen!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down