The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown - 28/04/2011

4 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown - 28/04/2011 Empty 6WF Lockdown - 28/04/2011

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:36 pm

Match 1
Edan Ekram/Nathan Windosr vs Frank Horrigan/Ruaridh Duncan

Match 2
Snake Eyes vs The Saint W/ Chaos on guest commentary

Match 3
Dr Shoe vs Mark Palmer vs General Sanchez

Match 4
Soldiers of Fortune vs Mike Hill/La Pulga Loco

Match 5
Jerome Dubois vs Acer W/ River Ace

Match 6
Cassius Zhi/Enforcer/Perfect Jack vs Solomon Riddick/Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch

Main Event
Hero/Lex Hart vs Max Adamson/Christopher Patricks

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - 28/04/2011 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - 28/04/2011

Post by jeromedubois Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:08 pm

Dubois is seen walking around backstage in the catering section grasping his ribs and has a towel to his head when suddenly kick the table over where all the food was on display and then clears another table which had bottles of water, coffee, as a bunch of the back room staff rush away from the scene

JD: PUTAIN SA MERE!!!! C’EST FILS DE PU!E!!!! ILS VEULENT MON ATTENTION IL L’ONT!!!!!

Dubois then picks up a chair and chucks against the wall.

JD: River!!! Acer!!!! Hehehehahaha....You want my attention bande de chien!! You got it! You see Acer, River, My destiny is to become ze biggest star zis company has ever seen! My destiny is rise above all ze oders before and hold ze 6WF Title in the air with pride as i stare down upon ze average wrestler such as both of you...But you both stole dat away from me! You both stole away ze opportunity I have been waiting for! Ze chance dat i have been craving for, for over 1 year.......

Dubois pauses and stares as his title.

JD: But now is not about ze 6WF title or ze TAW Title....Now it is about my 6WF Freeweight Championship.....Now it is about me! You see all dat you have done is postpone ze inevitable, because i will be ze 6WF World Champ one day, but now it is about both of you and me.....Now don’t get me wrong Dubois understands why you did what you did....Hell if I was on ze other side I would have probably done ze same ding....But River....Acer.....make no mistake about it your time as active wrestlers is over......I keep telling both you dat you should be proud of what you have achieved...Hell you helped build ze 6WF into what it is today....but stop whoring yourself out for a cheap buck! You slowly turning into ze likes of Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan....You aren’t helping zis industry! You should know when it is ze right time to call it a day and dat day mes amis will come at Fight for ze Right PPV. I will give you guys ze send off you deserve and you will be ze first of ze 6WF legends dat I will show dat ze new Era has arrived........

JD: Now some will say dat because it is a Triple Threat match dat ze odds are stacked against me but let us not forget.....ze last time Acer and I faced each other, I wooped his derriere so fast zat ze I made Usain Bolt look slow! And if i have done it before i will do it again! Acer I have not forgotten dat you burnt down my old bistro and while you and I have history and un-finished business ze outcome will be ze same as Last Time! While You River......You were ze first man to give me a shot.....Dubois has a lot of respect for you but come Fight for ze Right PPV.......I will return to you zat very same respect you gave to me and i will lay you out and tell you old timer....you time is over!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:38 pm

“So Mr Sanchez, you have been getting those thoughts again have you? When did they all start?”

The camera then zooms out from its one focused point and reveals General Sanchez lying on a long red leather couch. He is in an obvious nervous state as he is sat there twiddling his fingers at a great speed. Sat across from his a well dressed man sat in a single red leather seat.

Sanchez: “Yes doctor they have come back, just recently though. I was at home doing some training and then out of nowhere the rattling of the machine gun popped into my head. It was only for a split second and then it disappeared. This happened a few other times, and there were also several moments where I heard the screaming of children and people in distress. I had a match the other week against Mark Palmer and I seen him as one of the enemy. It was horrible; I was back in Iraq where I was constantly looking over my shoulder. I couldn’t control it, I just seen him as one of the people that killed all my friends and I just lost control. I have been attacking anyone that has shown any form of aggression or is different to me. I just don’t know what to do.”

The doctor then begins to scribble something on his clipboard before looking at Sanchez. “So, it seems like we are back at square one. I am going to subscribe you with some pills.”

Sanchez instantly stands up with a look of pure hatred in his eyes. He stares at the doctor and walks towards.

“After all I just told you, after all the pain and suffering I have been through you are going to subscribe me with a tub of pills? Who the hell do you think you are? You haven’t been to the places I have been, seen the things that I have!!”

Sanchez takes another step forward and goes nose to nose with the cowering doctor. His breathing begins to get heavier again. He then pauses for a second and takes a few steps back.

“See what I mean, I didn’t like what you said and I flipped out. I need to go.”

Sanchez wipes his face with his hands before walking out the door.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 27 Apr 2011, 3:39 pm

Clarissa is backstage, she is standing outside Ruaridh Duncan's dressing room door

Clarissa: I am here tonight to give the first official 6WF interview from the newest aquisition to the 6WF roster set to make his debut at Lockdown, 'The Golden Child' Ruaridh Duncan

Clarissa knocks on the door, a large man in a suit answers

Suit: Mr Duncan is declining to give an interview tonight

Clarissa: But we have once scheduald for tonight

Suit: Mr Duncan has taken exception from actions by the 6WF management, there will be no interviews

Clarissa: What actions?

Suit: There will be no interviews

The Suit goes to shut the door in Clarissa's face but Duncan's voice shouts from within

Duncan: Hold It! I have something to say

Duncan walks out of the dressing room, he is wearing a gold coloured dressing gown with the letters GC monogrammed in black on the chest, he is carrying a cocktail and has obviously been relaxing inside the dressing room, he is still wearing sunglasses despite being indoors, he grabs the microphone from Clarissa and stares at the camera

Duncan: There will be no interveiw tonight but I am going to make a statement, I have wrestled all over the world, in only a few short years I have held multiple world titles and established myself as the greatest wrestler alive, Vince McMahon himself begged me to come and main event Wrestlemania, and yet I come to 6WF and they have the gaul to stick me! 'The Golden Child' Ruaridh Duncan in the opening card match, 6WF obviously has no respect for what they have on there hands, they paid the big money for the big money megastar and yet by some arbaration leave me out of the big money match, instead I am curtain jerking against two indiscriminate loser teaming with someone so unclean I am afriad when I tag his hand I might catch something, this is unacepttable and I thought 6WF would have some respect for my talents but it appears I was wrong, but don't worry I will get my respect, if you won't give me it I will earn it, I will demand it, because I have seen the future and it is Golden!

Duncan drops the mic at Clarissa's feet and saunters back into the dressing room, the Suit then blocks the entrance as Clarissa tries to follow with the recovered mic

Suit: There will be no more words from Mr Duncan this evening

The Suit slams the door shut in Clarissa's face as the screen fades to black

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by liquidmetaphor Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:42 pm

*camera goes backstage with Clarissa holding a mic to an unknown wrestler.*

Clarissa: I'm here with another 6wf newcomer, Nathan Windsor. Nathan, you've been given a place in Lockdown's opening tag match this week. Your thoughts?

Windsor: Well Clarissa, first of all I'd like to say it's great to be with 6wf, you
know, I've been watching from afar for the past few weeks and I'm more than happy to have a tag partner like Edan Ekram. I know I surely wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a 'Burn Out', that's for sure!

Clarissa: What about your opponents, Ruaridh Duncan and Frank Horrigan?

Windsor: Duncan thinks he's all that because he's got a big past. Crying on about how he could've been part of Wrestlemania. This is 6wf, Duncan! Let me tell you something, you're as much a newbie here as I am, a wrestler with just as much to prove. The 6wf fans don't give a damn what you've done in the past, they're more psyched to find out what'll happen in the future. And right now Duncan, Edan Ekram and I are your immediate future. So. What's occurring?

Clarissa: You haven't mentioned Horrigan, Nathan?

Windsor: Well, he's a big man isn't he?! He might be a little intimidating but when I get in that ring, nothing will hold me back. All I've really got left to say is it'll be a good match, so bring it on!

*Nathan walks off smiling while Clarissa shrugs at the camera.*

liquidmetaphor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down