The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown 26/05/2011

+2
ncfc_Tooze
Blade
6 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown 26/05/2011 Empty 6WF Lockdown 26/05/2011

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 11:05 pm

Match 1
James Eagle/Yarmouth Blade vs James McManus/Frank Horrigan

Match 2
La Pulga Loco vs Clarke James vs Castiguer

Match 3
Mike Hill/Solomon Riddick vs Blue Dragon/Angelo Anneire

Match 4
Crime Lord vs Longinus W/ Sanchez

Match 5
Jerome Dubois/Chris Patricks vs The Saint/Dexter Morgan

Match 6
Max Adamson vs The Fanatic

Main Event
Lex Hart vs Hero W/ Perfect Jack as guest referee

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown 26/05/2011 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown 26/05/2011

Post by Blade Tue 24 May 2011, 2:34 pm

The one and only blast's out from the speakers and the crowd cheer for Yarmouth Blade who comes from behind the curtain, then puts his arms in the air and salutes to the crowd who then start to chant "lets go Yarmouth, lets go" Blade the walks down the ramp tagging fans as he goes then rolls under the bottom rope and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for the crowd to settle down.

YB: Hello 6wf universe.

The crowd goes wild.

YB: Well looks like I got a tag match with The golden one James Eagle.

Crowd do the Eagle chant.

YB: And our opponents are James McManus and Frank Horrigan.

Crowd boo x10.

YB: Now I have had a couple of matches with Horrigan and he is one hell of a tough son of bi...ch I can tell you,but mark my words I sorry we will defeat him, when I mean we I mean myself Yarmouth Blade and James Eagle.
Now I don't know a deal about James McManus but am sure he will be just as tough as Horrigan.
But me and The Golden one will over come the odds and defeat the two up starts and go on to better things.
And who know's if we do well tonight we might even become tag champs one.

The crowd start chanting "do it,do it".

YB: Woooooooooo there horsey, we not had this match yet and I gotta ask the great one if he wants to take up the offer of becoming a tag team, I mean I don't even know if he will go for this or just want to wrestle on his own,but one thing is for sure is that he is one hell of a wrestler so either way I wish all the luck in the world not that he needs it mind cos he don't need any luck with the ability he has he will do just fine.
As for me what ever happens after tonight I will become champion,one way or another, whether it be as a tag team or on my own, because I am The One and Only Yarmouth Bladeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd cheer as the one and only hit's and Blade starts to walk up the ramp tagging fans as he goes.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 24 May 2011, 4:17 pm

RJ- We now go to the back where James Mcmanus has requested some airtime

Camera now goes to the back to a waiting James Mcmanus.who is standing outside his Locker room.

JM- now now now, I have just heard what Yarmouth Blade has had to say. he has got me 100% correct i'am Just as tough as my tag team partner tonight, Frank Horrigan. If not Tougher. He just need to ask his tag team partner James Eagle what i can do.

Crowd begin to boo.

JM- Shut up you Parasites and listen to me

Crowd boo louder

JM- Mr Eagle, you do remember what i did to you last time we met don't you..........................................
I threw you into to steel steps and injured your shoulder. and beat you

Crowd boo even louder than before.

JM- If i get the chance tonight Mr.Eagle I will injure you some more. I will also beat you again. And as for you Mr.Blade if you get in my way I will get you to and you will suffer the same fate. Now get that camera out of my face

Mcmanus walks into the locker room and slams the door shut

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 24 May 2011, 8:09 pm

(Directly after Shutdown)

Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch are shown walking backstage after their defeat to Max Adamson and Blue Dragon.

CJ: ‘What in God’s name was that about Murdoch? I mean what the hell were you playing at? We’re meant to be a TEAM, you know looking out for each other, winning matches and championships and NOT booting one another in the face!’

MM: ‘Don’t try and make this my fault Clarke, once again you found yourself laid down in the middle of the ring 1, 2, 3. Becoming a recurring theme this isn’t? I do all the work, tag you in because your precious little ego can’t stand someone getting any attention and you lose ... again.’

CJ: ‘How dare you question my ability, the Lord himself knows I am worthy, I have proved it time and time again, just remind me who won us those belts by pinning the World Champion, Marshall? That’s right, the Chosen Sinner did, not Marshall sodding Murdoch, not Crime Lord, not even his holiness himself could manage that.

(Clarke smirks and starts to walk away from Marshall before Marshall turns him around and gets right in his face)

MM: ‘How dare you speak ill of our Lord’

(Marshall shoves Clarke in the face sending him flying into a nearby merchandise stand)

MM: ‘You best pray his Lordship is more capable of forgiveness than I am’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed 25 May 2011, 4:47 pm

I am Perfection hits the arena speakers as the crowd gets on their feet for Perfect Jack as he walks out onto the stage wearing the TAW title around his waist.

MW: This past week Jack almost lost his title to Church of Hero ring leader, Hero.

RJ: Almost being the key word there Michael but thankfully he's still our world champion.

Jack enters the ring and begins to speak.

PJ: Last week, after the tag match Hero could of and should of become the new TAW Champion. I re-watched the main event deep down inside I knew from that moment Hero should have been champion.

But you know what? He isn't. I'm still champion and that's not going to change for a long while. In fact Hero, you don't deserve to be champion. Yes, you're a former world champion and yes you are the current fight for the right winner but you and me are two very different men. Different in the sense that, I am perfect and you are not I won't discuss that now, I'll leave that till later.. We all know that but allow me to delve deeper and elaborate on what I mean.

That fight for the right tournament you won gives you the divine right to challenge any champion you want at any time without restrictions or barriers from anyone else. Last week, there was a prime opportunity for you to win yet another world title.

Remember previously I mentioned the differences between you and I? Well, here it is Hero, you lack gumption. You had the chance right there to become a world champion but you didn't take that shot. I don't want to listen to all these lies that you could potentially spout, you had me right where you wanted me and you cowered out. You froze Hero. You should be champion not me. If the roles were reversed Hero and you were the champion and I was the fight for the right winner, in a heartbeat Hero without a moments hesitation I would have cashed in that opportunity to become world champion. I have many friends in this business and dare I say it I would have done the same to them.

It has always been my ambition to become World Champion and here I stand, ambition realised, a world champion. I have a new ambition, to become the longest reigning TAW Champion this company has ever had. You have that opportunity Hero, but know this, my ambition cannot be stopped.

Perfect Jack drops the microphone and exits the ring. He walks up the aisle before stopping at the top of the ramp, he turns around before raising the TAW title high above his head as his theme music plays out.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 26 May 2011, 5:58 pm

Clarrisa is standing in the interview area with Blue Dragon during lockdown, he's in his wrestling gear with his Hardcore Title over his shoulder.

C: Blue Dragon, Tonight you team with Angelo Anneire, one half of the Soldiers of Fortune, how do you feel about that?

BD: Well I've teamed with the Soldiers before and I know that they're both tough guys, good guys too. Angelo is the short one right? Or is he that one wt the eye?

C: The Eye?

BD: You know, you never know if he's talking to you or someone over your shoulder, Just look next time you interview him....

C: Ok?? Well onto your opponents Mike Hill....

BD: Who?

C: Mike Hill, The association’s Mike Hill....

BD: Is that who he was? I was wondering what his name was... I've noticed him around but I didn't even know he was a wrestler.... Anyway it'll be good to see what the kid can do

C: Kid? Mike Hill is a accomplished star here in 6WF, he's....

BD: I've not been impressed by him so as far as I'm concerned he's not on my radar

C: and Riddick?

BD: I've said all I need to say about him, I'll show you what I think of Sole, in the ring...

He walks off as Clarrissa follows.....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 26 May 2011, 6:12 pm

(The lights in the arena go down and the crowd gives a slight cheer before "ITS AN OMEN!" screams over the loudspeakers. The crowd immediately starts booing before Granite hits and Chaos struts out from behind the curtain. He still has his fake European title slung over his shoulder. The Fanatic shadows him down to the ring as always. Chaos reaches the ring and snatches a microphone before starting to speak. The crowds boos intensify)

C: Quiet you parasites!

(Crowd boos once more)

C: I stand before you as your True Prophet, you will respect me! Afterall I have a confession to make to you all. A so called Saint has once again robbed me of my title. The Greatest European Champion of all time has but this left (He raises the fake title belt). A lost symbol of prior greatness. Suddenly the tables are turned and the prophet appears washed up.

(Crowd: You got Sainted, You got Sainted)

C: Oh how I long for you parasites to be able to realise what has come to pass. It is as I foretold. It all points to your True Prophet becoming the Greatest 6WF Champion in history when the the first year of the unleashing of Chaos comes full circle and I claim the greatest prize in this company at Born in Fire! The True Prophet, The Fanatic and The Future. A true Trinity of Power. A force that will surpass the church as the dominate collective. A new Force. This (he lifts up the fake title) is a symbol of things to come.

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom the green pyro goes off and Chaos and The Fanatic laugh as they make their way to the back)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down