The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray Predicts End Of Top Three Dominance

3 posters

Go down

Murray Predicts End Of Top Three Dominance Empty Murray Predicts End Of Top Three Dominance

Post by hawkeye Wed 04 Jul 2012, 6:42 am

Murray doesn't believe the top three can continue to be as dominant. Upsets are just part of sport and indeed rather than being upset about them Murray speculates that some people actually like them. Murray has some good news for those who enjoy a good upset as he predicts more in the future. He doesn't believe that the top three can maintain their consistency.

"I think upsets are part of any sport. Some people like them. I'm sure Rafa has a lot of fans that wouldn't have been too happy about it. But it's just part of sport."

He said there are likely to be more shocks in the sport as it would be impossible for the form of the top three to continue indefinitely.

"They (shocks) haven't happened that much over the last few years in slams, but they will start happening more," Murray said. "I don't think consistency from the top players can continue that much."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5i_-DPzffCS8pNJ41V8wF8LuMDoLQ?docId=N0243231341296758475A

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Murray Predicts End Of Top Three Dominance Empty Re: Murray Predicts End Of Top Three Dominance

Post by socal1976 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 7:23 am

Well he is right nothing lasts forever and dominance in tennis is a fickle thing. I think of the big 3 Novak has the most legs as he is the youngest and has had less injury issues than Nadal. But I think all three of them will still be among the best for some time to come.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Murray Predicts End Of Top Three Dominance Empty Re: Murray Predicts End Of Top Three Dominance

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 04 Jul 2012, 8:03 am

Mystic Megray
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down