The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Resulst 6th July

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Resulst 6th July Empty 6WF Lockdown Resulst 6th July

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:01 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with a VT playing highlights from Chaos...

*Chris Patricks is shown hitting the con-chair-to's on Max, and him being taken out of the arena in an ambulance with Patricks watching on.

*Vortex is shown winning the Freeweight Title, and celebrating with The Consultancy backstage.

*Saint is shown saying I am not sorry before pinning JJ Johnson.

*Finally some highlights of the Time Attack match are shown. McManus using the steel chair and Chaos being ejected, Uryu breaking the pinfall and staring down Zhi, with the VT ending with an image of Crime Lord holding the title belt.

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman good evening and welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live on Eurosport and broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl, what a huge show we have in store for you tonight as we see all of the fallout from Chaos.

MW:And there will be plenty of that. Some huge matches this evening, including triple threat and 8 man tag team action, whilst we also see JJ Johnson in action against Christopher Patricks.

RJ:Following a huge announcement in the middle of the week, our main event will be a battle royal for the 6WF Undisputed Title.

*Various signs are shown;

"THAT WAS EPIC"
"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"I AM SORRY THAT THE SAINT IS SO UGLY"
"SOMETHING SMELLS...IT'S VORTEX"
"CHAOS IS IN THE PAST...MCMANUS IS THE FUTURE"
"N01 PLAYARETTE"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Resulst 6th July Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Resulst 6th July

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:11 pm

*The action starts backstage with Christopher Patricks and The Saint, the crowd boo them loudly.

The Saint:We requested this interview time for one reason only, that being JJ Johnson...

*Crowd pop

Chris Patricks:Ah how unexpected, this man...and giving him that title is a stretch...this coward is still cheered by you despite the absolute beating that he took from The Saint at Chaos. At least Max Adamson had the decency to leave this place, knowing not to comeback.

Unlike JJ, who just can't let things rest can he? He said that if he lost that match, it would be the end of him in 6WF yet here he is tonight, in a match with me. Yet another lie from the mouth of the great JJ Johnson.

The Saint:Alas I have come to expect nothing less from you JJ, because you have and always will be a liar, a sell-out, a disgrace to this business yet these fans continue to blindly idolise you. You quit to make movies and couldn't make it, so you comeback like nothing has ever happened, expecting to be given the same rub that was afforded to you before.

Then when the going got tough again, you went to try boxing...and failed. That's beginning to emerge as a constant in your career isn't it Johnson? Failure. You failed at movies, you failed at boxing and you continue to fail to live up to the promises that you make which you know are impossible to fulfill.

You continue to sell out to the highest bidder JJ, you have no loyalty, no respect for anyone whatever these fans, however long they chant your name for, if a better offer came long, you'd be out of here in a heartbeat. But what makes it worse JJ...the cowardly way you go about things.

The last time you returned, you returned behind a mask because you didn't want people to see your failure again. You were afraid to confront and deal with the problems and tension you created, so attempted to avoid it.

There will be no avoiding us JJ...this feud will not die down until you are over and done with for the final time.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:12 pm

Match 1
Gary Traitorelli v Zane Altair w/ Longinus

RJ: Singles action up first here on Lockdown...

MW: And quite strange singles action, as Gary Traitorelli makes his Lockdown debut after his 6WF debut!

RJ: And he faces off against Zane Altair...

“A long way to the top” blares out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Zane Altair runs out onto the ramp amongst an array of pyrotechnics and lighting. Longinus follows out behind, the two salute the fans before striding to the ring. Altair rolls in...

“New oriental” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Gary Traitorelli storms out onto the ramp, he stares down at Altair in the ring before storming to the ring, he steps over the top rope.

MW: A very intimidating figure, he made an impressive debut at Chaos defeating Quade White.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Traitorelli and Altair lock-up, Zane is backed against the ropes. Traitorelli whips Altair out across the ring and hits him with a big back body drop! Altair stumbles to his feet and Traitorelli connects with a suplex into a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1........2.....Kick out!

Traitorelli hauls up Altair, he hits a big knee to the back before connecting with an electric chair drop. Altair rolls back to the corner, Traitorelli removes the top turnbuckle, he then hits a snake eyes onto the turnbuckle. Altair stumbles out of the corner, Traitorelli hits a running knee.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

RJ: Dominant start from Traitorelli.

Traitorelli goes for a boston crab but is booted away into the corner by Zane. Traitorelli stumbles forward and Altair hits him with a leg sweep, Gary rises to his feet and Altair hits him with a knee to the gut followed by a running, swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2.....Kick out!

Zane hauls up Traitorelli, connecting with a snap suplex. Once more, Traitorelli stumbles up to his feet and Altair connects with a superkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Zane’s speed helping him get back into this match.

MW: An even match thus far.

Altair lifts up Gary, he tries to whip him into the corner but Traitorelli uses his strength to launch Zane into the corner, he backflips over an on-rushing Traitorelli and then grabs him by the head, hitting a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Altair quickly runs the ropes, hitting a lionsault! Zane then waits...

MW: Z-List...thrown against the ropes...

RJ: F5!

Ref: 1....................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: A hugely impressive display from Traitorelli there!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:18 pm

*The action returns backstage with The Consultancy shown in the office of Danny McGraw, the crowd boo loudly.

McGraw:Gentleman, I hope you are all ready for what is in store for you tonight. These matches, they have been designed with you in mind. Vortex, Swann-you two are champions, you two are deserving champions and I need you to show that tonight.

Logan Kincade:Don't go too hard on those two those lads, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of them in the near future, the way they keep bad-mouthing me whilst hiding behind one and another.

McGraw:I don't think you should be worrying about them Logan, you and Kurt have a big match to focus on this evening particularly with some of the men involved in that match, guys like Hobo who keep trying to throw over this dominance we have built. Make you send another message tonight.

And then the Main Event, well what can I say. Since joining forces we have done pretty much everything we could to assert our dominance, the only thing missing is the big one, the world title. I wouldn't mind that being added tonight.

The Consultant:Don't you worry about any of these matches tonight Danny, you know I will be on hand should things...let's say need to take a change of direction.

Vortex is fully focused on both of his matches, and judging by everyone else in this room, so are they. I just want to emphasise the need for team-work tonight, particularly in the Main Event. Do not let ego's get in your way.

Make sure that the title comes to where it truly belongs.

Swann:Don't worry about that, we have been preparing all week for that Main Event. It does pay to know before anyone else does after all...

*Swann smirks.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:20 pm

James McManus is shown backstage in his locker room warmingup. The lights flicker and McManus looks around the room. The lights go out andthe door can be heard slamming shut...

JM: You don’t scare me, Chaos!

The sound of heavy breathing can be heard...

Chaos: Scared, James? I don’t want you to be scared...... i want you to tremble with fear at the pain i am going to put youthrough for your actions!

The lights flicker and Chaos can be seen standing behindMcManus...

Chaos: You cost me my title. The title i deserve. I am yourtrue prophet and the greatest undisputed champion this company has ever seen...

The lights flicker again showing Chaos stood to the side ofMcManus...

Chaos: Your only saving grace, James. Is that McGraw decidedto reward good souls like me with another shot. Tonight you will see the returnto greatness that you so idiotically decided to scupper...

The lights flicker once more, Chaos can be seen going towhisper in McManus’s ear...

Chaos: The uprising will begin again,James.......tick.......tick.....

The lights come back on as the door slams shut and McManusstands looking tense and angry as the camera cuts out.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:23 pm

Match 2
Nay Bother/Blue Dragon vs Vortex/Trevor Swann

RJ: Tag team action up next here on Lockdown...

MW: These men had mixed fortunes at Chaos, Nay took a chair shot for Hobo in the handicap match involving European Champion Trevor Swann.

RJ: Blue Dragon lost out in time attack...

MW: But Vortex had success, winning the Freeweight title with an assist from The Consultant!

“I fought the law” blares out over the speakers and the crowd cheer as Nay Bother walks out onto the ramp, his head is bandaged up following the chair shot he took at Chaos. He slides into the ring.

“Before I forget” blasts out and the crowd’s cheers continue as Blue Dragon sprints out. He walks to the ring tagging the fans hands before stepping in over the top rope, he slaps hands with Nay.

RJ: You have to wonder what effects that chair shot will have on Nay, Kincade certainly put a lot of venom into it.

MW: Both these men had issues with Kincade, they will look to send a message to him with victory over his consultancy colleagues.

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and the crowd boo as Trevor Swann steps out onto the ramp, he waits as “Breathe” hits and Vortex and the Consultant emerge out from a plume of green smoke. Both Swann and Vortex holds up their titles before striding to the ring.

MW: A fearsome combination!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nay Bother starts off in the ring with Trevor Swann, they lock-up and Swann forces Nay into the corner. Nay reverses, throwing Swann against the turnbuckles before hitting a couple of punches. Swann prods Nay in the eye, he stumbles back and Swann runs out of the corner trying to take Nay out from behind but he counters with a pele kick!

Nay immediately goes to work on Swann, dropping a series of knees down into the face. He then steps back, allowing Trevor to rise before hitting him with a boot to the gut and then a corkscrew neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Nay hauls up Trevor Swann, he then hits him with a series of stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. Swann is backed into the corner, Nay runs in and hits a shining wizard which he follows up with a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

Nay waits for Swann to rise, he goes for the three amigos suplex but Swann counters with a spike reverse STO. Nay Bother rolls into the corner, Swann sprints in and nails a baseball slide!

He steps back, Nay stumbles out of the corner and Swann floors him with a big lariat. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Plancha!

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Nay drives the shoulder up, Swann is back on the offence immediately, stomping down on the head of Nay who rolls back into the corner. Swann makes the tag to Vortex...

The Freeweight champion steps into the ring, then runs off the ropes hitting a big splash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Vortex clambers on top of Nay and then pummels away at his head with a series of big punches until the referee hauls him away. Vortex waits for Nay to rise before hitting a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Vortex tags in Swann, he steps in and the two men beat down on Nay repeatedly until the ref tells Vortex to leave the ring. Swann lifts up Nay, he hits a suplex dropped down into a neckbreaker. Cover.

RJ: Vortex and Swann dominating.

MW: They must be at an all time high in terms of confidence.

Swann re-tags Vortex, he steps in and drills Nay to the mat with a powerbomb. He doesn’t cover, instead lifting up Nay and going for a bearhug but Nay counters with a monkey flip. Vortex stumbles back into Nay who hits a big DDT...

MW: Double tag!

Blue Dragon sprints into the ring, he floors Swann with a big clothesline. Swann stumbles up and BD hits three successive scoop slams before making the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Swann rolls to his feet and BD nails a boot to the gut and throws him to the corner. He runs in and hits a big clothesline, he then flips the bird at Swann before slapping him across the face. Swann stumbles forward and BD connects with a snap powerslam.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Swann stumbles up, BD sets up for the Death Note...

MW: Backslide!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Swann leaps to his feet, he goes for the Hit for Six but BD manages to avoid it. Swann spins around, Blue Dragon nails a big boot. Swann stumbles up...

RJ: DEATH NOTE!

Ref: 1...............2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: A big win for Blue Dragon tonight, unfortunately.

Nay steps into the ring, he is congraulted by BD but suddenly Nay falls to the mat.

RJ:What's happening? Nay has just collapsed in the ring...

*Blue Dragon looks over at Nay, clearly worried but slowly Nay manages to get to his feet.

MW:That chair shot Nay took at Chaos clearly has had a big effect on him.

Last edited by Mat on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:27 pm

*Scorpion is holding a mic in the backstage area, the crowd boo loudly.

S: Now at Chaos I did not fail to win the title I was more cheated out of a title win with the blind ref not seeing the brass knuckles in the hands of the Consultant. Heck why he was not even banded from ring side? Does he need to be there to change big vortex's nappy or something? But whatever I did however promise that I would teach The so called dragon some respect and honour and show him the error of his ways as well as the way he treated the samurai code of respect which he just stood on when he cashed it in on a weak opponent.

S: The Dragon’s way of disrespect towards the code makes me sick and he wonders why his brother Foo Poo betrayed him maybe because you betrayed him...wait no maybe it’s because you betrayed your country dragon? Failing to show any kind of respect surely your brother does not want to be around someone like that...surely your country does not want to be involved with a man like that?

S: Oh yeah Dragon Straight Edge is not a choice or a path it is a way of life just as the Samurai code that you betrayed. You should be ashamed of your
Self as should the fans...So this week when we meet ill make sure that you understand what Straight Edge is and that it is not a choice or a path it’s not something you can just choice to follow.

*Dragon walks into picture...

Dragon:You want to shut your mouth mr straight-edge man. Dragon, he did have some respect for you because of way you fight at Chaos. You fight with honour and integrity unlike Consultant and Stinky man.

But Dragon, he not respect you anymore. You got ideas way above your station, you do not know what you talking about. Issue between me and my brother, you not know what the hell you are talking about. You leave this to me and Foo Poo, stick to straight edge code that no-one follow.

*Dragon storms off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:29 pm

Danny McGraw is shown sitting in his office texting on his phone as the doors fly open and Crime Lord walks in, his face full of anger...

CL: What the hell is your problem McGraw?! You think you own me? You think you own this belt?

DM: I.....

CL: Shut it. 5 days ago i competed for 60 minutes straight.Taking apart the best your company has to offer and my reward is you putting me in a match against the ENTIRE ROSTER!!!!

Crime Lord slams his fist down on the desk; knocking a glass of water flying....

CL: You may think that every other title holder in this company falls under your spell but i sure as hell don’t! You can stick your eight man tag where the sun doesn’t shine, McGraw. No way am i gonna wrestle 2 matches, carrying 3 of your finest nomads along the way and defend my title in the same night. If you don’t like it, lump it!!!!!

Crime Lord turns and leaves, barging past The Consultant...

TC: That didn’t go so well....

McGraw smiles...

DM: Nobody said this would be easy. Let him have his way, wehave things to sort.

The Consultant nods and pulls out his phone as the camerafades out.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:30 pm

Match 3
Dragon vs. Chaos vs. Scorpion

RJ: Welcome back ladies and gentleman, up now we have a very interesting match. Former FreeWeight champion, former world champion and former hardcore champion in triple threat action.

MW: Well Chaos is the big favourite for this match.

RJ: But both Dragon and Scorpion are certainly capable of pulling off the upset.

‘JPop Drop’ plays out and the huge Dragon steps out onto the ramp, the crowd are cheering him as he acknowledges their support. Dragon walks down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans as he goes before stepping over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Dragon has had a hard time over the past couple of weeks, he lost his FreeWeight Championship to Vortex and his brother Foo Poo, previously much loved by his brother and these fans, violently turned on his Dragon. He’s putting on a brave face here.

MW: Just watch it get to him in this match though.

‘I won’t do what you tell me’ blasts out and the cheers quickly turn to boos. Scorpion walks out wearing his usual leather vest. He pulls it off and runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He gets into the face of Dragon and starts bad-mouthing him before the referee separates him.

RJ: Scorpion will be desperate to win tonight to showcase the fact that he is still a threat. His career has stalled a little bit since he was taking Saint on and winning hardcore championships.

MW: Mark my words, Scorpion will come back. He has a bright, bright future.

“It’s an Omen” screeches out of the speakers and the boos go up a level in volume and intensity. ‘Granite’ blasts out as the lights are green. Chaos jumps out as pyrotechnics blow up around him. He jogs down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans. He has a strange smirk on his face as he walks down the ramp. He jumps up onto the apron and gets into the ring.

RJ: Chaos will be very confident going into this match as the former world champion.

MW: He’s my favourite to win.

The bell rings and the match immediately starts with Dragon going for Scorpion, Chaos takes a step back when Dragon takes Scorpion down with a sharp clothesline. Scorpion is up straight away and Dragon goes for a swinging kick, but Scorpion ducks it. Chaos takes advantage and drop kicks Dragon who falls between the ropes. Scorpion nods at Chaos, who just kicks him in the chest before dropkicking Scorpion into the corner. Chaos is stood in the centre of the ring and then goes for a 619 on Dragon.

RJ: Reversed!

Dragon manages to pull out of the ropes and he grabs Chaos’ legs and slams them down on the mat. He gets Chaos’ legs and puts him in a painful Sharpshooter. Dragon is taken out by the Scorpion who connects with a big boot to Dragon and then rolls Chaos over for the pin.

1.....kick out!

RJ: Quick pinfall there from Scorpion. Nobody has managed to grab hold of this match so far.

Scorpion is up and he lifts Dragon up, he connects with a DDT on the former FreeWeight champion and then turns around to be met with a spinning kick from Chaos. The former world champion chops Scorpion three times across the chest before kneeing him in the ribs. Chaos connects with a sunset flip and is in the pinfall position already.

RJ: Pinfall from Chaos!

1..........2....broken up!

MW: Dragon stopping Chaos from winning there.

RJ: I’m not sure, I think Scorpion probably would have kicked out.

Dragon drags Chaos from the pinfall and he whips him into the corner. Dragon takes a run up and connects with a huge splash in the corner. Chaos falls face-forward onto the mat, rolling over in pain. Dragon climbs to the top rope.

RJ: Frog splash!

Dragon goes for the pin, but is kicked in the head by Scorpion who goes for the pinfall instead.

1.............2.............kick out!

MW: Scorpion very clever there, nearly got him the victory!

Scorpion turns around and ducks a big kick from Dragon and then spears Dragon to the ground. He starts laying in punch after punch, before lifting Dragon up. He whips him into the corner and walks up to him. He punches him in the head, before lifting him up to the top rope. Scorpion climbs up and looks ready to hit a huge superplex.

RJ: Scorpion is going for a huge move here. But a punch from Dragon!

The former FreeWeight champion starts punching Dragon, trying to fight him off. Scorpion is pushed off of the top rope and Dragon dives off of the top rope!

RJ: DRAGON’S DEN!

1..............2..............3broken up!

MW: Chaos saves the match!

Chaos dives across the ring and stops the pin, Dragon gets up and he throws Chaos into the corner. He runs at him, but Chaos manages to connect with a drop toe hold and Dragon’s face slams into the middle turnbuckle. Chaos kicks Dragon hard in the ribs and then goes for the pinfall.

1...........2...........kick out!

RJ: It’s pretty clear that Chaos wants to finish this quickly so he’s fresh as possible for the match for the world title later tonight.

Chaos gets on to the ropes and connects with Chaos Rising!

MW: Scorpion!

Chaos connects with the modified Starship Pain before Scorpion charges across and throws Chaos out of the ring.

1.............2...............3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

RJ: Scorpion has won! Stole the victory from under the nose of Chaos.

MW: You’ve got to hand it to Scorpion, he took advantage of the situation there to upset the favourite.

RJ: Dragon’s time just gets worse as he is pinned here.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:33 pm

Cassius is backstage with Miss Jessica, we join them half-way through a conversation.

Cassius : I’m telling you like I told Uryu. I couldn’t care less about The Consultancy. And I couldn’t care less about that eight man tag match that I have to compete in. There will be no teaching the Consultancy a lesson, and there will be no co-operation with Uryu to do so. I’m going to go into that match just like I always do, throwing a few kicks here, and a few Shockwaves there, and unleashing a whole Dragon’s Fury on those four opponents, and possibly even my three team-mates should the mood take me, and I’m going to win the damn match and get out of there to prepare for the main event. To prepare for going into that Battle Royal, where I’ll throw Uryu out on his prettyboy face, I’ll dump Crime Lord on his supercilious ass, and I will go through the entire roster one by one until I become The World Heavyweight Champion, just like I should have done at Chaos!

Miss Jessica is looking down at her phone, checking it every few seconds and only half-listening to Cassius. Cassius grabs her hand and pushes her phone down.

Cassius : Maybe THEN, I will have your undivided attention once again.

Miss Jessica rolls her eyes and throws her phone in her bag.

Miss Jessica : Wow, like, needy or what?

Cassius looks annoyed but then she puts her hands on his chest and pouts, fluttering her long lashes.

Miss Jessica : You know that tonight, once you are World Champion again, I’m so not going to be able to keep my hands off it.

Or the title.

Jessica giggles flirtatiously and runs a finger down Cassius’ chest then along his waistband.

Miss Jessica : But seriously, I know you don’t care or whatever, like, about this Consultancy thing… but don’t underestimate them ok? They’ve already got three titles all sewn up, they’ve got the backing of McGraw, and let me remind you where messing with McGraw has got you in the past; pretty much nowhere except hospitals of varying specialities, and who knows who else they have working for them… you know, like undercover or whatever.

Cassius looks at Jessica suspiciously

Miss Jessica : I’m just speaking from experience, that when you’re like, totally successful, you become a more attractive proposition… I mean, not that much more attractive in my case, because that’s like, impossible right? But when I had you, and Sainty, Lexy and Scorpion… absolutely everyone wanted in. So… I’m just saying… maybe you SHOULD care about The Consultancy… just a tincy bit. Just, like… a little.

Jessica holds her thumb and forefinger together then looks at it and giggles

Miss Jessica : We were still talking about McGraw right?

Hey, wait here, I just need to go to the ladies room.

Miss Jessica walks out of the locker room, leaving Cassius alone. Something vibrates in her bag which she threw onto a chair. Cassius strokes his chin and thinks for a moment, then slowly walks over to the bag. He reaches inside and takes out her phone and sees a message.

“Miss. Thompson. The Consultant will see you on Saturday 5th July at 14:00”

Cassius’ eyes flare up with fury as the door opens behind him

Miss Jessica : WHAT THE HELL?

Jessica runs and grabs the phone off him, slapping his hand

Miss Jessica : Like… Oh my God… why are you looking through my stuff? What’s wrong with you?

Jessica runs her hands through her hair, annoyed, then petulantly slaps Cassius. Cassius feels his cheek and seethes

Cassius : What’s wrong? Oh… nothing, not that I now completely understand… about how I should care about The Consultancy… about how they have someone on the inside. Is that some sort of sick warning so you can say “I told you so” when you screw me over? And when will that be Jess? Huh? WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING ON SCREWING ME OVER?

Miss Jessica actually begins to look genuinely upset and her lip starts to quiver.

Miss Jessica : You are such an d*ck, do you know that?

Jessica looks at the message for the first time, so she actually knows what Cassius is talking about.

Miss Jessica : It’s from my doctor you moron.

Jessica’s eyes look teary and Cassius looks down at the floor, stroking his head

Miss Jessica : Do you need me to tell you why too? It’s a feminine itch I need looking at. OK? So why don’t you go get jealous over that too!

Jessica kicks him in the shin, then storms out of the locker room, slamming the door.

Cassius : JESS!

JESS!

Cassius turns and kicks the chair across the room.

MW : You don't think... do you RJ?

RJ : Well Jessica seems pretty upset, but she is some actor, a master manipulator. Maybe Cassius just found her out!

MW : Or maybe Cassius just made a huge mistake. Shall I go check on her? I'll go check on her.

RJ : Sit down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:34 pm

The camera pans backstage to see JJ Johnson heading back to his locker room, a towel over his shoulder, he reaches the locker room door but stops and turns round to see Chris Patricks and The Saint stood next to him...

JJ: What you want playa? I ain't meetin' you till later on so unless you go some hot scoop i suggest you take your little behind outta my face?

CP: Oh well there is just no need for that kind of hostility, Johnson. I just wanted to come by and wish you all the best for tonight, one competitor to another...

Patricks smiles as JJ rolls his eys...

JJ: Oh, competitors? You actin' like we tight, fool, yet you and your little bitch here been beating on JJ Johnson fo' weeks. Running me down cause you got beef.

Saint places hi hand on JJ's shoulder...

TS: Easy, JJ, let's not cause a scene, you don't wanna draw more attention to that bad attitude of yours..

JJ stares through Saint, grabbing his hand off his shoulder...

JJ: My attitude? Sh*t son, you lookin' in a mirror or something? JJ Johnson ain't got no attitude? JJ Johnson been tryna get on with his business and you getting all up in my game, riding me like a colt on derby day. I hear you boys got issues; damn ain't no sumbitch JJ Johnson crossed that hasn't, but this sh*t's getting personal. Saying JJ Johnson sold out, saying i cheated the business, left it all behind like yous never thought about it?

I did what's best for me, JJ Johnson and my family, you think i don't got no regrets? JJ Johnson hitting the bottom of the barrell, tryna put this name back on the map and i got 2 dumb bitches throwing there weight around, tryna bury me, tryna put me out to pasture but hell no, JJ ain't go down like..........oof.....

The Saint snaps and punches JJ straight in the stomach sending him slumped to the floor as Patricks looks on with a grin. Saint boots JJ in the gut send JJ on to his back. Saint crouches and grabs JJ's face, staring him in the eye....

TS: Bitches? JJ the only bitch around here is you. Nobody cares anymore, JJ. Nobody wants to hear your sob story. Nobody wants to see your sorry ass taking up precious ring time from real professionals like Christoper Patricks and myself. JJ Johnson sold out, and this......this is what you deserve. See tonight is just the continuation of our mission to see you suffer. To see you walk out of the business; not for your own good, but because it turned it's back on you...

The Saint slams JJ's head into the floor....

TS: Good luck tonight............you're going to need it.

The Saint gets up and spits down at JJ's feet. Patricks looks down at JJ Johnson and smirks before the two men walk off.

JJ gets to his feet slowly, holding the back of his neck and his stomach. He winces as he opens the door. Clarke James is seen looking on in the background shaking his head, he watches as Patricks and Saint leave and JJ shuts his locker room door.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:35 pm

Match 4
Cassius, Clarke James, Hobo & Uryu Ishida v Crime Lord, James McManus, Kurt Hernandez & Logan Kincade

RJ: A huge multi-man tag team match up next for you here on Lockdown, involving some of the biggest names in 6WF.

MW: Although this match does now take the form of a 4 on 3 handicap match following Crime Lord’s withdrawal, which is completely understandable considering he has a battle royal to defend his title in later on tonight.

RJ: And that will probably be in the minds of all of the guys in this match, they have a chance to win the world title later tonight, will they really want to exert themselves so close to that opportunity?

MW: I think with some of the feuds that are going into this match, they won’t even consider the potential consequences of their actions in this match.

“Edgecrusher” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp, he has the Hardcore title wrapped around his waist. He is followed out by fellow consultancy member Kurt Hernandez, who strides behind Kincade down to the ring.

“Sad but true” is next out through the speakers and the crowd’s booing continues as James McManus storms out onto the ramp, flanked by Jenny. They walk down to the ring, McManus slides in and slaps hands with his tag partners.

MW: Supposedly at a disadvantage, this is still a formidable team.

“Don’t fear the reaper” blares out and the crowd erupt into loud cheers as Hobo sprints out onto the ramp, he continues sprinting to the ring tagging the fans hands. He then waits as up next...

“Those who fight further” roars out and the cheers continue for the arrival of Uryu! He walks slowly out onto the ramp, he smiles at the crowd’s reception before strolling down to the ring. He springboards over the top rope, slapping hands with Hobo...

“Blind Faith” plays out next and former European Champion Clarke James turns on the spot to face the crowd who again erupt into loud cheers. He walks down to the ring slowly, sliding into the ring. The three men wait for the final member of their team...

“They Say” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Cassius Zhi storms out onto the rampway. He stares down at Uryu through his whole walk to the ring, the crowd chanting Cassius Gonna K1ll you repeatedly. He steps into the ring...

RJ: Fair to say that there is some serious tension there!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Clarke James in the ring up against Logan Kincade. The two men lock up and Logan stuns James with a couple of big European Uppercuts into the chin, backing Clarke against the ropes. Kincade whips James across the ring before bouncing off the opposite ropes, he goes for a clothesline but James ducks underneath. Kincade spins around and James nails a Samoan Drop! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

CJ quickly places Logan into an armbar, he stomps down on the right shoulder of Logan who slowly fights to his feet. He hip tosses his way out of the hold but James lands on his feet, he then hits Kincade with a spinning heel kick! Logan stumbles up to his feet, and James nails an enzaguri kick. Cover once more.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from Clarke James, who now tags in Uryu.

MW: Of course, Uryu and Kincade also have history, former tag team partners.

Uryu heads up to the top rope, he flies off connecting with a missile dropkick. Kincade rolls back into the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes. Uryu comes running in for a shining wizard, which connects viciously but unbeknownst to him, McManus has made the blind-tag.

Uryu sets up for a codebreaker on Kincade but McManus times his interception perfectly, chop-blocking Uryu down to the canvas. He stumbles to his feet and McManus boots him in the right knee, following up with a German suplex bridging into the pinfall.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Uryu forces the shoulder up, McManus goes back on the offensive stomping away at the head of Uryu. He gets to his knees, but McManus quickly takes him back to all fours with a knee trembler to the head. McManus stands waiting for Uryu to rise, when he does, he connects with a snap suplex. Uryu rises...Big clothesline from James McManus!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

MW: Very impressive from James McManus.

RJ: Of course history between these two as well.

McManus lifts up Uryu, he goes for a powerbomb but Uryu manages to counter with a hurracanrana! He rolls back to the corner, he looks at Cassius who extends his hand before tagging in Hobo! Hobo runs into the ring, flooring McManus with a series of unorthodox leaping knees.

McManus stumbles to his feet, Hobo hits a boot to the gut and then runs off the ropes, hitting a big neckbreaker on James McManus. He makes the cover.

Hobo allows McManus to rise to his feet, he then hits his down n out combination. Hob is happy to tag in Cassius Zhi, who hits McManus with a couple of roundhouse kicks. He then goes for a third but McManus blocks, and then nails a powerslam.

McManus tags in Hernandez. He steps over the top rope, Zhi rises and Hernandez hits a big belly to belly suplex. Cassius stumbles up, Hernandez connects with a T-Bone suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

Hernandez lifts up Zhi, he goes for a chokebomb but Zhi fights his way out. He then nails a series of roundhouse kicks that force Hernandez down to his knees, Cassius then nails a huge kick to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Hernandez powers out, Cassius lifts up the former MMA fighter who shoves him to the corner. Uryu goes for the tag but Cassius avoids him, and then on-rushing Hernandez who crashes into the turnbuckle. Cassius nails a superkick! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Cassius lifts up Hernandez, he goes for a neckbreaker but Hernandez counters with one of his own. Tag to Kincade, who goes up top...

MW: Big Crossbody block!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, the hardcore champion lifts up Cassius and then floors him with a big clothesline. Zhi stumbles up, Logan whips him out across the ring and then nails a spinning side slam! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Kincade stomps away on Cassius, who rolls into the corner. Logan nails a stinger splash, Cassius stumbles forward straight into a brainbuster! Cover.

Kincade lifts up Zhi, he goes for Blind Justice but Cassius counters with a stunner. Zhi goes to the corner, Uryu tries to tag but Zhi tags Hobo! He runs in, boot to the gut...Double Arm DDT followed by a big splash!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Kincade kicks out, Hobo lifts him up and puts him in a torture rack hold...McManus runs into the ring but Clarke James cuts him off with a big clothesline, then dumping him down to the outside. Kincade drops down the back and runs the ropes...

MW: Hobo Cuddle!

Ref: 1...................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A big win for Hobo over the Consultancy!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:38 pm

*Nay Bother is shown backstage leant up against a table, he is sipping water when he is approached by Blue Dragon.

Blue Dragon:Nay, are you sure you're alright? I mean that was one hell of a collapse out there mate, just out of the blue.

Nay Bother:Yes, yes I'll be fine. It was just the heat of the arena, it got to me a bit that's all. Congrats on scoring that win by the way.

Blue Dragon:Thanks, I couldn't have won that match without you though. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you'll be ok, you are still going to compete in the Main Event aren't you?

Nay Bother:Nothing would stop me from competing in that match in that match Blue Dragon, nothing at all.

Blue Dragon:Good to hear, best of luck out there!

*The two slap hands

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:41 pm

*Uryu is shown walking through the backstage area, where he is approached by Clarissa...

Clarissa:A quick word Uryu...

Uryu:You know that you don't have to ask Clarissa, I will stop to talk to you anytime you want.

*Clarissa blushes

Clarissa:A good win out there, but the bigger story is the refusal of tags between you and Cassius, can you shed any light on that?

Uryu:Obviously Cassius has a bit of an issue with me at the moment, which is fairly understandable. I cost him the 6WF Undisputed Title after all, but then I wasn't costing him, I was trying to win it for myself. But anyway, he's clearly annoyed with me and I find it's probably best to try and not send him any further over the edge.

Clarissa:And your thoughts on the Main Event tonight...

Uryu:Like London buses hey C? I wait years for a shot at the title and then get two within the space of 5 days! Obviously it is not an easy match to win but I'm feeling so confident at the moment, I am in the shape of my life, I am one of the most in form wrestlers in this company. Why won't it be me?

Clarissa:It will be you Uryu!

*Clarissa kises him, Uryu smiles afterwards.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:44 pm

Match 5
JJ Johnson v Chris Patricks
The Saint on Commentary

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, a huge singles match up next here on Lockdown...

MW: Contrasting fortunes at Chaos for these two men, Chris Patricks may have lost his match with Max Adamson by DQ but he certainly sent a message to Adamson, those three con chair to’s were brutal.

RJ: Whilst JJ Johnson lost out to the man who joins us commentary tonight, The Saint, in an epic contest.

MW: I can’t wait to hear what he has to say about that...

RJ: And the ambush him and Patricks made on JJ earlier this evening...

“Monster” is first out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as The Saint strolls out onto the ramp. He smirks at their reaction before walking slowly to the ring, he walks to the commentary desk and waits for someone to pull a chair up for him...

RJ: Good evening Saint...

MW: A pleasure to have you join us tonight.

The Saint: I’m sure it is, about time this commentary desk had some straight-talking rather than a JJ Johnson ass-licking contest...by the way RJ you win that one win by a mile.

“Ascending malice” roars out and the huge boos continue for the arrival of Christopher Patricks who walks out amongst a haze of red pyro’s. He walks down to the ring calmly, he springboards over the top rope into the ring. He smirks and nods down at Saint.

RJ: So what’s the idea behind this little alliance you and Patricks seem to be building?

The Saint: There is no idea behind it RJ, it’s a mutually beneficial arrangement targeted at someone we both hold a strong hatred for.

“Remember the name” blasts out and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage. He takes off his hooded top and launches it into the crowd before sprinting down to the ring, he slides in and walks straight in towards Patricks but the ref steps in.

The Saint: Just one of the many things to dislike about Johnson, he comes out here performing the same routine every week. The lights, the pyro’s, the dancing, the false bravado yet when it comes down to it, he just fails to deliver, even when he comes back as someone else.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, JJ and CP lock up, Johnson uses his superior strength to force Patricks back into the corner. Patricks counters with a reverse STO, driving JJ’s head into the turnbuckle. Johnson turns and Patricks hits a series of stiff shoulder thrusts into the stomach, targeting where he was attacked earlier in the night.

JJ walks forward out of the corner, Patricks goes for a boot the stomach but JJ grabs it, only for Patricks to counter with a step-over heel kick. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Patricks lifts Johnson up to his feet, he then hits a hard knee into the stomach and Johnson keels over, Patricks laughs. He then starts pummeling down on the back of Johnson, who retreats back against the ropes. Patricks whips him out across the ring, he then hits him with a leaping gutbuster, driving the knees into the gut. Patricks hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

JJ kicks out, Patricks hauls up JJ and connects with a big gutbuster. He then proceeds to stomp away on the abdomen of JJ until the referee intervenes and forces Patricks away. JJ stumbles to his feet, Patricks is straight back in on the offence and connects with a punch to the side, followed up with a leaping DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

RJ: Patricks absolutely dominant here, JJ Johnson struggling to get into this match.

MW: Clearly feeling the effects of his match with the man to my right at Chaos, what a contest that was.

RJ: It sure was Michael, but Saint I have to ask, surely you must have felt a tinge of regret finishing off JJ in that match, perhaps even a tad apologetic in your actions?

The Saint: Were you even there RJ? I said in the match, and I will say it again, I am not sorry. The only tinge of regret I have is that JJ did not live up to his word, again I might add, and do us all the favour of leaving 6WF if he lost the match.

RJ: I think Johnson’s resilience, his desire and his love for these fans is to be admired.

The Saint: Same old crap, different mouth RJ. He’s told us all this, you’ve told us, Brandi’s told us, when he’s going to start showing some of these famed qualities?

Patricks gets to his feet, he drops a couple of hard knees into the stomach and then waits. Johnson rises to his feet, he goes to whip him to the corner but JJ is too strong, whipping Patricks to the corner. JJ runs in after him, Patricks uses the ropes to springboard over the top rope and then hit a dropkick to the back of JJ, sending him front-first into the turnbuckles. Johnson slumps down to the mat, Chris Patricks goes up to the top rope...

MW: Split-legged moonsault!

JJ Johnson thrusts the shoulder up off the mat, the crowd chant his name loudly, Patricks looks up for a moment with a grin on his face before going back to work, hitting elbows to the face. Patricks waits for JJ to rise, boot to the stomach then Patricks runs off the ropes.

RJ: Front flip piledriver!

The Saint: What a move Patricks, this is showing Johnson up for exactly what he is, pathetic and weak.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

JJ again kicks out, Patricks lifts up JJ and he throws him to the corner. Patricks runs in and hits a shining wizard, he then lifts JJ to the top rope and goes up there himself. Patricks hits another knee to the stomach...

RJ: Setting up for it...FRANKENSTEINER!

MW: POWERBOMB FROM JJ! WHAT A MOVE!

JJ Powerbombs Patricks from the top rope down into the canvas. Johnson sits on the top rope, regaining some breath following the beating he has taken so far in the match.

The Saint: It wouldn’t suprise me if Johnson sat up there for the rest of this match, or maybe even leave now. I’m sure he will take the cowards way out as usual.

RJ: What the hell are you on about? One thing you can never accuse JJ Johnson of being is a coward...

The Saint: Really RJ? Whenever the going gets tough, Johnson leaves, jumps over-board only to return as the saviour. And when he didn’t want to face up to the problems he created, to the hatred he caused, he returned under a mask and hid himself from the Church.

Johnson steps down from the top rope, Patricks rolls to his feet and JJ hits him with his trademark boxing combo, two rights, a left followed up with a huge right uppercut. Patricks falls to the mat, he stumbles up and JJ hits him with a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

JJ is lay flat out on the mat, the crowd then pop hugely as he kips up to his feet, only to boo when Patricks does the same. The crowd quickly cheer again as JJ sends him crashing back down with a huge uppercut. Patricks stumbles up and JJ whips him out across the ring, tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker on the rebound!

Patricks tries to scurry away to the corner but JJ drags him to the centre of the ring, he picks him up and then drills him into the canvas with a huge spinebuster! JJ runs the ropes, hitting the ballin elbow drop!

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Patricks kicks out, JJ stands over him, staring down at Saint. He winks, Patricks rises and JJ nails an RKO!

RJ: I think he’s mocking you there Saint...

The Saint: He’s an idiot RJ, and I’m sure he realises the consequences of what he just did.

Patricks stumbles up, JJ places him into a full nelson hold...

MW: Dragon Suplex!

RJ: JJ rolling back the years!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

JJ lifts up Patricks, he goes to whip him to the corner but Patricks sends JJ into the corner. Patricks follows in but JJ connects with a pele kick, Patricks stumbles back and then runs in at JJ...

MW: Belly to Belly suplex!

Johnson goes to the top rope...shooting star press!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

JJ rises to his feet, Patricks stumbles up, knee into the stomach...

RJ: Scissors Kick!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Patricks barely kicks out, JJ gets to his feet...he sets up for the VIP Experience but Patricks drops down the back and then falls back to the corner. JJ runs in and hits a huge splash! JJ then pummels away at the head of Patricks until the referee intervenes to check on Patricks. JJ turns and looks at The Saint...

The Saint: That’s it!

Saint leaps out of his seat and onto the apron, and quickly before the ref turns around and before JJ can do anything, hits a big punch to the chin. Johnson stumbles back, Patricks rolls him up.

Ref: 1......................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Damn it, Saint hands Patricks the win just as JJ was about to finish this match off.

Saint quickly rolls into the ring, him and Patricks immediately start to lay the boot down into the ribs of Johnson, stomping away at him repeatedly. Saint puts JJ into a full nelson, allowing Patricks to hit huge punches to the gut.

JJ drops to the mat, Patricks hauls him up and throws him to the Saint who hits the Divine Destroyer, then stomping down again on the ribs. Patricks holds JJ by the head, and Saint pulls out the mask of Angelo Anneire.

He slaps it across the face of JJ, calling him a coward repeatedly as he does so...

RJ: Clarke James thank god!

CJ comes sprinting to the ring chair in hand, Saint and CP quickly disperse, smiling as they retreat back up the ramp.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:47 pm

The camera pans backstage where JJ Johnson is sat slumped on the edge of a medical bench being examined...

JJ: Suckerpunched again man! This is getting ridiculous, ain't know way this can keep happnin'. Sumbitches tryna force me out, i'l show them, JJ Johnson gonna hit that Battle Royal running, gon' show them where the hell i came from, show em i'm the man to beat....

The Doctor steps back, handing some notes to a stagehand and nodding....

Doc: JJ, i'm sorry, we can't let you go out there again.

JJ: WHAT?!

JJ leaps to his feet, eyeballing the Doctor....

Doc: Settle down, JJ. We don't know the extent of your injuries. With your previous history we can't take any risks and there is no way the board will sign off on you competing, let alone in a match where you get flung over the top rope.

JJ runs his hands over his head in frustration, letting out an exasperrated sigh he sits back on the bench looking dejected...

Doc: I'm sorry, JJ. You know it's not my call. You'll be fine for next week, just get some rest.

JJ: Sure, whatever you say.

The Doctor takes his clipboard and heads out of the exam room as Clarke James walks in....

CJ: How you holding up, JJ?

JJ continues to sit dejected, not even acknowledging James...

JJ: How you think i'm feeling fool? Battle Royal for the big one and JJ Johnson, the franchise playa is sat here.

CJ: Could be worse, you could be in the hospital? In a coma? Hell, even worse, JJ. You've gotta think long term. You don't know what could've happened out there.

JJ: Oh, an i spose i got your sorry ass to thank for that?

CJ: Well....

JJ cuts James off and looks up at him.....

JJ: Listen up kid, JJ didn' ask fo' no help. I didn't need you running out like some white ass hero and JJ sure as hell ain' no damsel in ditress. I can take those chumps.

CJ: Sure as hell isn't looking like that, JJ!

JJ leaps off the bench and squares up to Clarke James...

JJ: What the hell would you know, huh? You just some punk kid, i seen your type, come and go, quick title here and then you get bored of the business. JJ been down, JJ been kicked and JJ still here.......JJ just needs to find his groove then all those fools gonna sit back and take it all in, go get ready fool, go get your moment in the spotlight, leave me alone...

JJ walks back to the bench as James removes something from his pocket, he tosses Annierre's mask at JJ...

CJ: You know something, it ain't just about you, JJ. You know, maybe Saint and Patricks are right, maybe you do have an attitude. See, i don't see a whole queue of people coming to your aid, JJ. I don't see people banging down your door anymore. I sure as hell don't see no Brandi to pick up the pieces when you're like this...

JJ turns round and eyeballs James...

JJ: I think you're done.

CJ: Yeah maybe i am. You should take a long hard look at that mask, JJ. You can't hide forever, and you sure as hell can't do everything by yourself....

James turns and leaves, shutting the door on JJ whose staring at the ceiling.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:48 pm

Saint and Chris Patricks are shown getting ready for the main event when Danny McGraw bursts in...

DM: What the hell are you two playing at? You think you run this place? Do you?! No. You don't. I do. And you just cost me money. You think guys like JJ Johnson grow on trees? You think you clowns pull in half the merchandise he does? You think taking him out of MY main event is gonna be good for YOUR careers?

Saint and Patricks turn and grab McGraw, slamming him into the lockers and lifting him off his feet....

CP: Oh, i'm sorry?! Did we do bad? Maybe if you weren't so busy with your Consultancy friends you'd have noticed the 2 most dominant superstars on this rosters......maybe paid them some attention...

DM: I.......I....

TS: You were what, Danny? Going to apologise for bursting in here and disrespecting us? Do you not think we've had enough of that from JJ frigging Johnson??

Saint and Patricks lower McGraw to his feet and brush his suit jacket down....

CP: Listen up, Danny. We don't care about your precious merchandise sales, or your glorious main event plans. We're all about us. Doing the right thing and routing out the selfish, self absorbed leeches from this company.

TS: So why don't you take yourself back to your office, gather your little group round and make it very clear to them; you can do what you like, to whoever you like. But our business, and what we do with JJ Johnson is our business, and if we catch you messing with it, Danny boy...... we might just make the call to the board and make them aware of just how crooked you've made this company...

McGraw gulps and nods in agreement before walking out as Saint and Patricks grin.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:57 pm

Main Event
Over the top rope battle royal for the 6WF Undisputed Title

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where it is now time for your Main Event this evening.

MW: Announced by Danny McGraw on Wednesday, let’s have a quick look back at what our commissioner had to say.

*Replay
DM: As you'll all know, this past Sunday at Chaos, 6WF witnessed an historic main event. For the first time ever, the Time Attack saw dominance like this company had never seen. Crime Lord, our Undisputed Champion survived a 60 minute marathon against 5 of the toughest men my company has to offer. Not only did he walk out of that match STILL the 6WF Undisputed Champion, but he became the first men ever to not concede the title. That's right, not once did anyone claim that belt from him, infact, the only successful pin made was by Crime Lord himself on the unconscious, and frankly disappointing Clarke James!

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

DM: Oh please, you can't be asleep on the job in a title match.

The Consultant laughs and the crowd again boo to the rafters...

DM: Anyway, I digress. On the back of this monumental feat, i've decided to showcase exactly what our champion can do, and at the same time give every single member of this roster an opportunity to prove they are worthy of working for me, including my 3 esteemed associates stood outside this very ring...

Logan, Swann and Vortex nod to each other, smug grins etching across their face...

DM: On Lockdown this week i'm going to continue to showcase exactly what this company is about. To shine the spotlight on the extraordinary talent at my disposal and prove without any shadow of a doubt that i am THE most creative visionary in the sports entertainment business. Lockdown is going to witness the champion thrown into the most ferocious of lions dens. On Lockdown, every member of this roster will compete in an over the top Battle Royal....

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DM: But this won't just be any normal over the top rope Battle Royal. This won't be for any number one contendership. This, Ladies and Gentleman will be for the 6Wf Undisputed Championship!!!!!!!!!!!

*Back to live action

RJ: Just 5 days after defending the 6WF Title for an hour in the Time Attack match, Crime Lord once again finds the odds stacked against him as he defends the 6WF Undisputed Title against the rest of the 6WF Roster.

MW: There is only one member of the roster not involved in this match, JJ Johnson after injuries suffered earlier tonight at the hands of Patricks and Saint. However, he will be ok to compete again next week.

RJ: Everybody is in the ring waiting for the arrival of the most important man in this match, Crime Lord...

After a long wait, “Rain Wizard” blasts out over the speakers and Crime Lord steps out onto the rampway, the 6WF Title wrapped firmly around his waist. He slowly walks down to the ring, looking at the various opponents in the ring. He walks around the outside, looking at the filled ring apprehensively before stepping in.

MW: If Crime Lord comes through this match with the title, that will surely cement his place as one of the most dominant champions in 6WF History.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off and immediately things descend into an all-out brawl amongst the competitors. Gary Traitorelli immediately targets Quade White, Longinus and Zane look to take out The Scorpion. Cassius Zhi moves in towards Logan Kincade, the rest of the consultancy immediately pounce on Cassius, beating down on him.

Uryu, Hobo and Dragon quickly move in to help Cassius out, splitting the Consultancy up. Dragon goes at Hernandez, hitting him with a series of hard knees into the stomach before throwing him down to the canvas with an arm drag. Hernandez rolls up to his feet and is met with a headbutt from Dragon, Hernandez stumbles forward and Dragon runs at him, Hernandez counters with a belly to belly suplex throwing Dragon into the ropes.

Dragon pulls himself up, Hernandez runs going for a clothesline but Dragon pulls the top rope down and Hernandez drops to the outside.

RJ: First man eliminated is The Consultancy’s Kurt Hernandez, and he is certainly not happy about that!

Dragon moves to the centre of the ring, looking for another opponent and the 6WF Champion steps forward into the fray. Dragon retreats back only for Crime Lord to nail him with a punch to the stomach, he then nails a huge spinebuster on Dragon who rolls away to the corner. Crime Lord runs in and nails a huge clothesline, he then hits a series of repeated clotheslines on the ex-freeweight champion. Dragon counters with a boot to the gut, he sits himself on the top rope and then goes for a hurracanrana...

RJ: Blocked...Powerbomb to the outside!

MW: There goes Dragon!

Crime Lord is happy to take a rest as the action then pans to Gary Traitorelli, the latest addition to the 6WF roster. He kicks Quade White in the stomach before following that up with a huge uppercut. Traitorelli then removes the top turnbuckle and repeatedly drives White’s head into the exposed steel. White stumbles out of the corner and rests up against the ropes...

RJ: Big boot from Traitorelli!

MW: There goes White!

RJ: Three men eliminated already!

Traitorelli turns around and is met with a barrage of punches from Zane Altair and Longinus who have moved away from Scorpion. Altair hits a high angled dropkick on Traitorelli but it barely budges him. Longinus goes for a belly to belly but Traitorelli blocks, before he can do anything Zane hits him with a big superkick to the chin!

Longinus runs in at him, going for a big clothesline to eliminate...

RJ: Back body drop from Traitorelli and Longinus is out of here!

Altair is quick to whip Traitorelli out across the ring, on the rebound he leaps up and connects with a big hurracanrana. Traitorelli rolls away into the corner and Altair sprints in, nailing a shining wizard on the big newcomer. He stumbles forward and Altair nails a huge DDT. He tries to pick up Traitorelli to throw to the outside but struggles to get the big man to his feet.

The action switches again, Cassius Zhi is shown slumped down in the corner being stomped down upon by Logan Kincade, Uryu sprints in and hits a big forearm smash to the back of the head of Logan. He then nails a German suplex on Kincade, who rolls back.

Uryu goes to help Cassius up but is quickly blindsided by Swann. He lifts up Uryu and connects with a big atomic drop, Uryu stumbles away into the ropes and Swann runs at him, going for a big boot but Uryu ducks. Swann gets caught over the top rope and Uryu starts to punch away at him in an attempt to eliminate the European champion.

Uryu continues with the punches but is really struggling to force Swann out over the top ropes. Kincade is back onto his feet and goes to take out Uryu, but Nay Bother cuts him off with a huge superkick. Nay and Blue Dragon then start to beat down on Kincade, which brings Vortex onto the scene to help out his consultancy colleague.

Uryu hits a dropkick on Swann but still he remains on the apron, Uryu is then shoved out of the way by Scorpion, who then sprints and finally manages to knock Swann down to the outside with his finishing move, the Arizona Bark!

MW: Scorpion eliminates Swann!

Scorpion turns his attentions to Zane Altair, he picks up his old foe and launches him against the ropes, on the rebound he connects with a big chokeslam. Altair rises to his feet and Scorpion nails a spinebuster. He goes to run the ropes...

RJ: Scorpion is out of there!

Scorpion runs off the ropes but Saint and Patricks cut him off with a huge double clothesline, knocking him down to the outside. Chaos is seen for the first time in the match as he moves in towards Hobo in the corner, Hobo counters with a double arm DDT onto a turnbuckle. Hobo then begins to pummel away on the head of Chaos...

MW: Hobo hasn’t been world champion for a long time, this presents a huge opportunity for him tonight.

Hobo waits for Chaos to rise, he then hits him with a running neckbreaker. Chaos stumbles to his feet, Hobo lifts him onto his shoulders in a Torture Rack position but Chaos drops down the back. He nails a reverse DDT on Hobo, Chaos then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Shooting star leg drop!

Chaos nails the high-flying move, he rolls away and then gets to his feet, dragging Hobo up with him. McManus strides over and he hits Hobo with a snap suplex, sending him closer to the ropes. Chaos smiles at McManus, who glares back.

RJ: Surely McManus isn’t aligning himself with Chaos in this match?

Chaos lifts up Hobo, he whips him across the ring and then nails a spinebuster. Hobo stumbles up and McManus runs in, hitting a huge knee to the side of the head. Hobo falls against the bottom rope, McManus drags up Hobo hitting a snap suplex!

Chaos runs the ropes, hitting a lionsault. He leaps to his feet and falls back against the ropes, iniating that McManus take over again. McManus looks down at Hobo, before suddenly spinning on the spot and running at Chaos, knocking him to the outside with a big clothesline!

Chaos looks down in shock from the outside at McManus, who leans over the top rope goading his former mentor. Chaos tries to leap onto the apron but the referees on the outside haul him back...

RJ: CLARKE JAMES!

MW: Revenge for the Time Attack match as James eliminates McManus!

Last edited by Mat on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 9:00 pm

However, as soon as James completes the elimination, The Saint and Chris Patricks begin an offensive charge on James, taking it in turns to brutally stomp away at James. The camera returns back onto the 6WF Champion, Crime Lord, who lifts up Traitorelli and places him over his shoulders before nonchalantly throwing him down to the outside.

MW: All that trouble some of those guys went through to try and eliminate Traitorelli, Crime Lord does it just like that!

Crime Lord then looks towards Zane Altair, he lifts up the former rockstar and starts punching away at his stomach. He lifts him over his head...

RJ: Lock n Load!

Altair falls back against the ropes, he heaves himself up only to be scooped over the top rope by Crime Lord.

MW: Dominance from our champion in there.

The camera switches to the remaining two members of the Consultancy, Vortex and Logan Kincade, who are brawling with Nay Bother and Blue Dragon. Kincade and Blue Dragon in particular are exchanging some huge punches, Blue Dragon gains the advantage with a big punch to the stomach. He puts Kincade over his shoulders and nails a running powerslam on his former friend.

Kincade rises to his feet and falls into the corner, Blue Dragon comes sprinting in and goes for a big splash, but Kincade manages to side-step. BD crashes into the turnbuckle, Kincade quickly grabs his legs and attempts to drop BD down to the outside but he lands on the apron. Blue Dragon hits Logan with a headbutt, Logan stumbles back and goes to the top rope but Logan is over quicker than expected, He hits a leaping kick to the head and then grabs BD by the throat.

RJ: Chokeslam to the outside and there goes BD!

Vortex has Nay sets up for an atomic drop but Nay somehow manages to counter with a pele kick which enables him to then sprint in at Logan, connecting with a shining wizard and then hitting a running bulldog.

Kincade stumbles up and Nay hits the 3 amigo’s suplex on his former tag partner who rolls towards the ropes. Nay quickly attempts to dump Kincade out of the ring but his consultancy cohort Vortex manages to intervene and this time he does hit the atomic drop.

RJ: Vortex to the rescue there for his team-mate.

MW: They are working very well together at the moment.

The pair immediately start to beat down on Nay, Logan runs the ropes hitting a big crossbody, Nay then rises to his feet only to be floored by a big side slam from Vortex.

Logan and Vortex stomp away at him in the corner, Nay pulls himself up using the ropes and boots Kincade away, but Vortex runs in and hits a big splash, crushing Nay. He helps up Kincade and the two then dump Nay down to the outside.

Vortex and Logan then begin to work over Hobo, The Saint and Patricks are still beating down on Clarke James. Saint lifts up James, he hits him with an implant DDT. Patricks then hauls up Clarke James and hits a 2nd DDT on him.

Saint hauls up James, he holds him in a bearhug position and then Patricks runs the ropes nailing a big clothesline. James rolls to his feet, Patricks flips over nailing a piledriver!

They then continue stomping down on him, James rolls back against the ropes. Patricks lifts him up and fires punches in at the head and stomach of Clarke James, Patricks runs the ropes but James pulls down the top rope and Patricks falls to the outside!

RJ: Out of nowhere James scores an elimination...big boot from Saint!

Saint boots James in the head, he collapses forward and Saint holds him in the air...

MW: Divine Destroyer to the outside!

RJ: James gone now as well!

Saint is quickly attacked from behind by Cassius Zhi, who hits a huge roundhouse kick to the back of the head. Saint falls to one knee, Uryu is up and he runs in hitting a big knee to the head. Cassius then runs the ropes, hitting a vicious neckbreaker!

The Saint is down, Uryu runs towards Kincade and Vortex and takes them out with a double dropkick. Uryu then returns his attention towards The Saint, he picks him up and throws him against the ropes before connecting with a monkey flip on the rebound. Saint stumbles up and Cassius hits a superkick...

MW: Taking two men to get rid of Saint here.

Saint falls against the ropes, Cassius runs in and clotheslines Saint. Saint falls over the top rope but is clinging on to the bottom rope until Uryu runs in and hits a low dropkick, sending The Saint to the outside. Cassius and Uryu then lift up Hobo, throwing him down to the outside as well.

RJ: Cassius and Uryu working well together, for some reason.

MW: I don’t think Zhi wants the assistance but Uryu is more than willing to oblige.

Logan Kincade runs in at Cassius but he leapfrogs over the spear attempt from Kincade, he falls into the ropes. Zhi goes for a punch, but Kincade blocks and then throws Zhi against the ropes, punching away at him. Uryu attempts to interject, sprinting over going for a clothesline...

RJ: Kincade ducks...

MW: Cassius eliminated!

RJ:Not happy about that....

*Cassius sees Longinus and takes him out with a shockwave before storming up the ramp.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 9:09 pm

RJ: We are down to the last 4, what a main event this has been and Crime Lord could still retain........hold on a minute.....

MW: Oh you have got to be kidding me!

Crowd: YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

RJ: You may not like it, but listen to that ovation!!!!

‘Buffalo Soldier’ hits and the crowd erupt asRasta staggers on to the stage. He looks into the crowd, completely obliviousto the situation. He turns to walk off but is grabbed by a stage hand whowhispers in his ear....

MW: What on earth is he saying?

RJ: I think he’s telling him why he’s here! Lookat his face?!

Rasta listens and perks up instantly. He looks down at thering and a big grin etches across his face, he nods eagerly at the stage handbefore motioning to a belt around his face! He points down at the ring andsmiles at the crowd who cheer.....

Crowd: RASTA! RASTA! RASTA! RASTA!!!

MW: What the hell is he doing now?

RJ: He’s cool running.....Feel the rhythm, feel theride, get on down!

Crowd: IT’S RASTA TIME!!!

Rasta works himself up on stage and charges the ring...

RJ: We now have 5 men left in this match.....

Crowd: OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

MW: Make that 4, RJ!

Rasta hits the ring. Sliding under the bottom rope, he ducksa clothesline from Logan and bounces of the ropes, he ducks another clotheslinefrom Vortex but bounces back into a huge big boot from Crime Lord that sendsRasta crashing over the top rope in front of the announce table...

RJ: Rasta..................ya dead man??

MW: Oh jeez.

RJ: Back to 4...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 9:19 pm

Uryu retreats back slowly as he realises the situation he is left in. Vortex and Kincade approach him menacingly, with Crime Lord following behind them. Uryu comes out of the corner swinging, haymakers firing everywhere with a few connecting, most of them on Vortex.

Kincade attempts a German suplex on Uryu to drag him away from Vortex but Uryu counters with a snapmare, then a dropkick to the back of the head. Vortex runs at him going for a clothesline but Uryu ducks under, doing the splits as he does so. He leaps to his feet and on the rebound he hits Vortex with a standing Tornado DDT!

Vortex stumbles in to the corner, Uryu sprints in going for a shining wizard but Vortex catches him, he goes for a powerbomb...

RJ: Head-scissors takedown Vortex is out of there!

Uryu is clinging onto the ropes, he manages to pull himself back over the top rope but he walks straight into a huge clothesline from Logan. Uryu is placed into a sleeper...

MW: Blind Justice!

Kincade then hauls up Uryu and throws him out over the top rope. Kincade spins towards Crime Lord, he smirks and Crime Lord smiles back...

RJ: No way, surely not?

MW: Crime Lord and The Consultancy? Please tell me this is happening...

Kincade looks back down at Uryu, smiling. Crime Lord runs up behind Kincade and dumps him down to the outside!

RJ: It isn’t happening Michael!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: What an impressive defence from Crime Lord!

RJ: A truly dominant display from our champion as he emerges from this battle royal with the 6WF Undisputed title around his waist.

*Crime Lord is handed his title, he also demands a microphone.

Crime Lord: Is that it? Is that really all you can offer? Is that really the cream of the crop? I have just defeated the whole of the 6WF Roster with ease, with a dominance that has never been seen before in 6WF.

This achievement by itself is enough to set me out as the single greatest champion in 6WF’s long history, but when you consider I achieved this just 5 days after going through a whole hour’s time attack match without losing the title that really does just re-assert my utter dominance and the utter destruction I have sent through 6WF.

What else is Danny McGraw going to try and throw at me? What else will McGraw do to try and take this belt away from me? A 30 stages of hell match? A 20 on 1 handicap match? The thing is, McGraw knows that I will win those matches as well.

He has seen over the past two shows just how strong I am, and how weak the rest of these wrestlers are in comparison to me. The Consultancy, McGraw’s group of supposedly the best individuals in this company, two of them left in the final four and they couldn’t get it done? Best wrestlers in the company, give me a damn break.

Cassius Zhi? He is more mentally fragile than ever, he is freaking out over a phone call, that’s a new low even for him. JJ Johnson? He is not mentally fragile but physically he is, he is on the verge of collapsing into a million pieces such is the beating his body has taken.

Chris Patricks, The Saint...Now these two are supposedly dominant individuals yet they have to work together to even try and get rid of JJ Johnson? Put him in the ring with me for 5 minutes and I’d have finished his career. And then JJ’s little buddy, or wannabee buddy, Clarke James? If you want to kiss up to an old-timer James then you need to look no further than me.

And those are just some of the current members of the roster? What about all of the guys I’ve seen of during my time here? Mike Hill, Abe Abercorn, Hero, Marshall Murdoch, Nemesis, a who’s who of 6WF’s bona fide stars and I have beaten them all.

I am truly the most dominant champion in 6WF History, and to prove this, I will hold this belt for a record amount of time. How can I be so sure of this? Because I have just beaten everyone on the 6WF roster in a match with the odds stacked against me, how are they going to beat me one on one?

Nobody can beat me one on one, nobody can beat me whatever the situation is...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 9:25 pm

???: Are you sure about that...Crimey?

Crime Lord: What idiot is messing around in production? This is my moment of celebration, sort it out already McGraw.

???: No-one is messing around in production Crimey...in fact they are doing this because I told them to...Lights please...

RJ:What the hell is going?

*The lights dim and a shadow appears on the stage...

MW:Oh my god RJ, is that who I think it is?

RJ:No it can't be Michael, impossible.

MW: IT’S…………..

Crowd:YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RJ:This is the loudest ovation I have ever heard, I am literally shouting into this microphone, THE NOISE INSIDE THE BRIMINGHAM BOWL IS INCREDIBLE!

Crime Lord:Show yourself already!

*The lights flicker back on, a man is stood on the rampway, his back facing Crime Lord and the loud chanting starts again...

RJ: I can’t believe this, Mike…..THERE HE IS!!!!!!!!!!

MW:NO WAY IN HELL RJ! IT CAN'T BE HIM! IT IS! IT IS!

RJ:OH MY GOD!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 9:36 pm

The lights flash again and the speakers kick in...

"Just close your eyes" blares out over the speakers and the birmingham bowl erupts in the loudest cheers even witnessed in 6WF, the man on the ramp turns around slowly a big grin etched across his face, with Crime Lord looking on in shock.

MW:DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SETS FOLKS! THAT REALLY IS HIM!

RJ:I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES MICHAEL! HE IS BACK! HE IS BACK!

RJ & MW:TGA! TGA! TG-FREAKING-A IS BACK IN 6WF!

MW:CRIME LORD'S FORMER COHORT IN THE DYNASTY AND NEW DYNASTY!

RJ:I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT MICHAEL!

MW:TGA! AN ABSENCE OF OVER TWO YEARS BUT HE IS BACK TONIGHT FOLKS!

TGA:You weren't expecting me were you Crime Lord?

*TGA Drops the mic and sprints to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and leaps to his feet.

Crime Lord goes for a punch but TGA blocks and fires off a series of punches into the head, backing Crime Lord into the corner. TGA pummels down on Crime Lord.

Crime Lord manages to lift a knee into the stomach, TGA stumbles back and Crime Lord runs at him with the title...

RJ:TO HELL AND BACK!

MW:TGA IS BACK!

*TGA goes to the top rope and stands tall, Crime Lord's body strewn in the middle of the ring.

RJ:What a way to end Lockdown folks...TGA IS BACK!

MW:And in form like that...Business is about to pick up.

RJ:More so than ever, do not miss next week's edition of Lockdown.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down