The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 20th July

+12
TwisT
Good Golly I'm Olly
Blade
President Trump
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
JJJohnson
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ncfc_Tooze
BlueDragon1205
Lee
Teej
Beer
16 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 20th July Empty 6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 20th July

Post by Beer Fri 13 Jul 2012, 7:02 pm

Match 1
Gary Traitorelli v Dragon

Match 2
JJ Johnson v Vortex

Match 3
#1 Contender Match for Freewieght Title
Scorpion v Kurt Hernandez v Zane Altair

Match 4
Blue Dragon, James McManus & Nay Bother v Chaos, Chris Patricks & Logan Kincade

Match 5
European Championship Match
Trevor Swann (C) v Hobo

Match 6
Clarke James v The Saint

Main Event
#1 Contender Match for 6WF Undisputed Championship
Uryu Ishida v Cassius Zhi v TGA

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 20th July Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 20th July

Post by Teej Fri 13 Jul 2012, 7:57 pm

(TGA is walking down the hallway when RJ approaches him with a mic and camera crew.)

RJ: TGA, I was hoping we could get a few words from you about your first match since your return and your upcoming match on Lockdown?

TGA: No thank you.

(TGA walks past RJ who looks crestfallen at the rejection.)

TGA: Call me if Clarissa’s doing the interview.

(TGA turns around grinning, although RJ doesn’t look too happy.)

TGA: I’m joking, what did you want to ask me?

RJ: Well, many in 6wF were thinking that you might suffer from a bit of ring rust upon your return. However that didn’t seem to be the case at all.

TGA: You sound surprised by that? You think that after all this time out I would be arrogant enough just to turn up at the drop of a hat and get back to competing? As soon as Crime Lord won that title I stepped up from my usual training, even competing in some minor wrestling matches to get used to it again. Needless to say my opponents were nowhere near my standard. Alas, neither were many of the men that wrestled on Lockdown last night.

RJ: Are you not worried that by constantly trash talking the entire roster they’ll soon turn their back on you like Patricks and The Saint did to Crime Lord last night?

TGA: The Saint and Chris Patricks didn’t leave Crime Lord last night because they were fed up of him talking crap about them.

RJ: They didn’t?

TGA: Don’t be so stupid RJ, it’s really quite concerning that you have no ability whatsoever to read the current situation in 6wF. Since I returned and kicked Crime Lord’s butt all over the ring, the fear factor has been removed. I showed that that average wrestler up for who he really is. That inspires people RJ. I haven’t only come back and managed to raise the roof with fans or get Crime Lord worried, I’ve single-handedly revitalised the entire locker room.

RJ: You can’t honestly believe that everything that happened last night was down to you?

TGA: You obviously underestimate my confidence and self-belief, RJ. Last night would have been a completely different affair had I not been involved. Take my partners, and now my opponents this week. Cassius is a complete lunatic. We all saw him chucking his tea at the wall and watching it slide down the wall. In fact, the only things that goes down quicker are Miss Jessica and Cassius’s career if he doesn’t buckle up. Out there last night he didn’t seem quite with it, that showed by him walking off.

RJ: Just like Patricks and The Saint then.

TGA: Wrong again. Minus points for being a moron. Cassius walked off because he realised that Uryu and I were overshadowing him. So rather than being a good team player and sitting around playing his minor part, he threw a tantrum. And that’s what makes it easier to beat Cassius now more than ever. When I took him on in that gruesome match years ago, Zhi was a completely different person mentally. Now he seems much more likely to be taking a trip to the loony bin rather than the World Title.

RJ: So you consider Uryu more of a threat then?

(TGA sighs.)

TGA: I didn’t say that RJ... Are you sure no one else was available for this interview?

(RJ shakes his head reluctantly.)

TGA: I said Uryu overshadowed Cassius in our match. The only reason for that was because it was his ass that was constantly being kicked in the ring. We both know the crowd love an underdog and they would have loved seeing little Uryu finally making it to the main event table. It doesn’t matter that he isn’t good enough, what matters is that he tries his best.

(TGA smirks.)

TGA: Well, that’s what they believe. I believe that if he’s not good enough he should be respectful enough to get out of my way and make my path to Crime Lord a lot smoother. I’ll prove to everyone next week that I am better than Cassius and Uryu. Unlike Crime Lord’s misplaced arrogance, my belief stems from the fact that no one else in this place has beat me yet. Do you think it’s just a coincidence that on my return Crime Lord’s unbeaten streak came to an end?

RJ: No, but I’d say having two partners abandon him half way through the match played a part.

TGA: Irrelevant.

RJ: How is it irr-

TGA: Irrelevant, RJ. Now goodbye.

(TGA walks back past RJ, who looks speechless and annoyed at the same time.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 20th July Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 20th July

Post by Lee Sun 15 Jul 2012, 12:22 pm

A darkened hallway is shown on the screen.

MW: What the?

RJ: No doubt one of prima donna superstars trying to create an eerie mood...

MW: Wow, in a bad mood are we?

RJ: You have no idea....

The hallway is lit only by a flickering light, the camera moves slowly towards the light and reveals it to be coming from a large room at the back of the arena, The camera enters and a wall of fire roars up and around a huge structure made of barbed wire, chains and glass. A man can be seen stood within the structure, warped by the heat of the fire.

??: This structure....This....hell, I have created, this is what I live for, this is what I crave.

The Camera moves closer and zooms through the flames showing the man is Logan Kincade, he is stood in the centre of the ring within the Hardcore Hell structure, his war paint running down over his Hardcore title as the fire is making the temperature in the ring rise.

LK: ...Danny McGraw was good on his word and allowed me to create this...

Logan raises his arms as the flames soar through the air.

LK: This is MY domain, this is MY type of match and this... IS HARDCORE! and this is where my greatest victory will be made, when I defeat...whoever thinks they deserve my title, be it Nay Bother (Crowd: YES!)....or hnnnn! The Blue Dragon...(YES!!!) hnnaaargh!! WHOEVER IT IS! They will all know at the end that there is NO ONE MAN who can compete with me in a match as insanely brutal such as this....because I am Logan Kincade Your Hardcore Champion, and I AM HARDCORE!

as Logan shouts Hardcore the camera begins to move back as the flames explode and engulf the cell then the logo for 'HARDCORE HELL' fills the screen as the crowd cheer with excitement.

MW: Ladies and Gentlemen this is going to be one HELL of a match...

RJ: Nicely done

MW: Thanks

RJ: This will indeed be an hellacious tournament but I feel it plays into Logan's hands, it's HIS tournament, I can not see this going smoothly and I can not see The Consultancy NOT having a say in the outcome

MW: Come on RJ, This is gonna be amazing, Logan doesn't need the help, he IS hardcore, there is only one winner in my mind, regardless of who enters, Logan all the way!

RJ: Hmmm.....we will return after the break ladies and gentlemen

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:00 am

The Crowd are in attendance at the Birmingham bowl as the lights fade to a deep blue and 'Before I Forget' Blasts out from the speakers. The crowd go wild and await the entrance of Blue Dragon. Some of the crowd are rocking out to the music and others are too busy doing impressions of Blue Dragon. The Camera Zooms in on a kid with a Blue Dragon 'Hardcore Legend' T-shirt on and a Mohawk as an homage to his favourite wrestler. The curtain twitches as the crowd turn their full attention to the stage. Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage with his old Leather Jacket on, the Steel Skull shoulder pads looking as grim as ever. He has his Mohawk spiked higher than usual and a shaggy looking beard. He's wearing Jeans and Boots he looks more like his old self with a steely look in his eye. He begins to walk slowly to the ring, his eyes fixed on the centre of the mat as he ignores the fans reaching out to slap hands with him. As Blue Dragon gets to the ring he steps onto the apron and over the top rope as he's handed a mic....

BD: It's a long time since I've been here with a mic in my hand so bear with me....

Crowd Pop

BD: Alright guys, don’t get too far ahead of yourselves.. I'm not out here to pander to you guys...

Some of the crowd look confused and aren’t sure how to take this..

BD: As you will have all seen, I've had a terrible few weeks, I was the number one contender for the Undisputed Championship and I won my match against Chaos, making me 6WF Undisputed Champion!

Crowd pop

BD: Then Crime Lord did what he always does and he took advantage of a situation to become the new champ, making for a title reign of probably a few minutes at the most. And I can live with that, lets face it I don’t have a choice.. But After the match I went to my best friend to tell him that Id finally got proof. To finally tell him that he truly is my Brother not just brothers in arms but Brothers in every sense of the word...

the crowd boo the mention of Logan Kincade as Blue Dragon looks around at them and seems sad..

BD: Guys, He's still my brother, He doesn’t deserve your hate.. he deserves mine.... and he needs to be put right before this thing gets out of hand. Logan, your pushing things too far. You have done everything you can to get your hands on gold, you’ve allowed yourself to be used by McGraw and the Consultancy. You've allowed yourself to become nothing but a tool. A pale shade of your former self and a unstable wreck.... and you Logan, you know exactly what happened to me next right? A few short weeks after you knocked me out cold, after you left me laying with blood pouring out the back of my head, you know what happened next... I lost the thing that I had spent years building back up, you know exactly why and how the den burned down don’t you.. DONT YOU!!

Dragon turns to the Ramp and stares a hole into the back, he puts the mic tight to his lips and growls the next words towards the back as his eyes bulge and his face turns red with fury...

BD: LOGAN.... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEN? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLACE WE BUILT TOGETHER, WHY DID YOU DO IT!?!
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:47 am

Blue Dragon is staring at the ramp for what seems like minutes before the lights in the arena go down.

Red and Blue lights shine down onto the ramp as the fans begin to boo. Suddenly the tron flickers into life and the familiar warning sign appears followed by an announcement over the speakers

"DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED"

As the music blasts out Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage, he stops and stares at BD before taking off his Hardcore title, lifting it above his head a letting out a primal roar as pyros explode around him. He lifts a mic to his lips but hesitates to speak, instead allowing the fans to raise the volume of their boos to a deafening level

RJ: Ladies and gentlemen this crowd are letting their feelings toward Logan be known in no uncertain terms, they hate what he has become

MW: RJ this is what he always WAS, people like Blue Dragon and Nay Bother just held him back, now he is his real self and look where it has gotten him!

Logan walks to the top of the ramp and stops, he stares daggers at Blue Dragon before finally bringing the mic back to his lips

LK: Look what we have here, "The Blue Dragon" my darling little brother, the charlatan....what happened to the Den? What on earth happened to the Den? How the hell would i know what happened to the Den? I haven't been there since the day you finally stopped lying to my face, I couldn't care less about the inbreds that inhabit that cesspit you call a gym. I certainly don't care that it burned to the ground like everything else that surrounds your life, face it Blue, you can't look after yourself let alone others, why are you even surprised that the place disappeared?

BD looks ready to jump the ropes and lay into logan but he shows restraint and starts to pace around the ring.

LK: No no, I didn't burn your gym down blue, believe me when I say if I had, i would have made DAMN SURE! YOU WERE STILL INSIDE!

The crowd look shocked by Logan's words as he smirks, but BD just continues to stare at Logan.

LK: Oh? Showing restraint? Or....is it, what I think everyone knows is the case, that you are afraid of me, and what I have become, finally stepping out of the shadow of the people who would hold me back, and finally taken the steps necessary to become that which I should have always been.....a champion. I will show you at Hardcore Hell, as I will show you every day of the rest of your miserable life why I was, am, and always will be your better, and once i finally do that, I will take MY birth right back and bring honour back to the name BLUE DRAGON..

RJ: Logan has crossed a line, I fear we will need security down here very soon

MW: Don't exaggerate nothing will happen...

BD is stood staring at Logan eerily calm as Logan's face is twisted into a psychotic smile

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 1:31 am

Blue Dragon Stares at Logan Kincade the fury that was evident has seeped its way back inside and Blue Dragon eyes are blank, the supreme emotion gone and quite worryingly he seems calm and at peace....

MW: What's this idiot doing? He's looking at Logan like nothings been said...

RJ: It's his Brother Wire, What do you want him to do?

MW: If he had the balls he'd Jump those ropes and give us some entertainment....

RJ: This is sick Wire, there brothers, if Dragon wants to solve this with words then more power to him....

Blue Dragon steps towards the ropes and puts the mic to his lips, he exhales and his a quiver in his breath....

BD: Logan Kincade... My Brother, the 6WF Hardcore Champion and possibly the most Dangerous Man in 6WF right now. Right? Logan I'm not afraid of you, Hell Logan, I don’t think anyone’s afraid of you any more... Once I suppose they where Mainly when we were inside, mainly when you had me at your side. I don’t believe that you had nothing to do with the Den, I refuse to believe that the place burned down because of anything but your temporary insanity.

Kincade is standing, smiling manically and shaking his head sarcasticly, only leading Blue Dragon to trust his words less and less...

BD: Speaking of your problems with... Sanity. Do you remember when you first arrived in 6WF? Do you People??

The Crowd Cheer..

RJ: I remember it well.. Do you Mike?

MW: I don’t know what your talking about RJ...

Logan's smirk drops and he looks at Blue Dragon mouthing Profanities

BD: That's right, Captain.....

Crowd: Captain x10

Logan is flipping out on the crowd and is swearing at them and threatening them to stop

BD: You see Cap, It took one thing and one thing only for you to get back to the real Kincade. Not the clinically insane, wig wearing, Cape adorned excuse for an ex-con...

The Kid with the Blue Dragon gear on is in the front row, chanting 'captain' at Kincade, Logan reaches over the Barrier and Grabs the kid by the collar, he rips the shirt off the kid and spits on it throwing it back into his face.

BD: LOGAN!!

Kincade turns towards Dragon with a sick smile on his face...

BD: Too far you sick F**k!

MW: I think we need security out here, Blue Dragon's going to make this physical in a second...

RJ: I thought you...

MW: I know.. Shut up RJ!

BD: Logan it took me to fix you last time, I essentially beat the sanity back into you, I beat you until you had nothing left and then I helped you to see who you truly are, not the captain and not this twisted vision of what you could be. Kincade, you are my brother, your are my older brother, but it's always me trying to help you find who you should be. I've had enough of trying to help you find your way. So now I'll stick to what I do best... I’ll beat reality into you. Just Like I did before.

The Crowd Pop as Kincade steps towards the ring and up onto the apron. He steps through the ropes and casually walks over to Dragon..

BD: Maybe your right Logan, Maybe it's time the Blue Dragon once again became....

Dragon gets into Logan face...

BD: HARDCORE!!
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:48 pm

Logan stares into the eyes of Blue Dragon for a few seconds the rage apparent when suddenly he bursts out laughing hysterically in his face.

LK: HAHAHAHA! aaaaaaaaaaah HAHAHAHAHAHA!

LK: Hahahahaha! Hardcore? I have seen you fight Blue, I know you, you can't be hardcore, because deep down inside, you will always, ALWAYS!....restrain yourself, and you know why? hmm!? do you?...DO YOU!?

because you are weak, you don't have what it takes to do what I do, I mean look at that ugly little kid down there...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LK:...hnnnn! *deep breath through the nose* why do you care what I did to him, or anyone else sat out there? They are nothing! WHY DO YOU CARE!? ...BECAUSE! YOU! ARE! WEAK! A JOKE! and you know it! ha haha hahahaha!

Logan beings to walk erratically around the ring as Blue Dragon looks on enraged by what Logan has become.

LK: Oh and don't you talk to me about what I was when I came here. I had a MENTAL PROBLEM! and who caused that mental problem? who was it who attacked me in a hospital bed? hmm!? WHO WAS IT! Blue? you wanna talk about someone thinking they are a hero, what about you? You strut around here like the big I am, like the man of the people you think you are but what? You had a 2 minute world championship reign, you leave for long periods of time to reflect on your terrible career so far, then you have the audacity to proclaim yourself in MY LEAGUE! Brother, you are so far from my league, and you will never EVER reach it, I am honest in my actions, I do them for one reason and that is to further my position in this company, other than that I could care less about this ring, these fans, the shareholders, the referees the pay-per views ALL OF IT, I just care about me! I just care about winning! AND I AM VERY GOOD! AT WINNING!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!..

LK: ...and I will prove how good I really am when I win the Hardcore Hell tournament, and continue to restore the prestige of the Hardcore division that had been tainted by the likes of Cassius Zhi....

Crowd: YES!

LK: Blue, make sure nothing.....bad..haha....happens before that match, I would hate for you to have to watch it from a hospital bed...

RJ: Is he threatening him?

MW: No! he is just telling him to take care, accidents happen all the time, and Logan wants Blue Dragon there so that when he wins, he can prove once and for all that the mantle of Blue Dragon should have been his all along!

RJ: That title is one of honour, Logan hasn't got an ounce of honour in his entire body!

MW: So you are on Blue Dragon's side?

RJ: Of course not, I just want a fair fight, and the best man to win, we don't even know for sure who is in the tournament, don't count your chickens just yet

MW: Ah it doesn't matter who else is in it, Logan is born for this stuff, you are looking at the winner right there

Blue Dragon looks like he has had enough and begins to rub his head as if trying to calm himself as Logan is clearly provoking a reaction

LK: You see, Blue...you can't even be man enough to do what we can all see you want to and strike me right here and now...go on! Give it your best shot!

Logan closes his eyes and offers his chin as BD's fists clench and he stares at Logan but keeps his composure, Logan opens one eye and looks at BD then walks around the ring with a smirk on his face.

LK: Haha you are priceless Blue, what a joke the Hardcore title would be in your hands. Aaaaaanyway, let's get down to this weeks......all important MATCH! hmm?

...You are teaming with 2 of my most favourite people! In Nay Bother (Crowd: YES!) The man who can't stand up, maybe if he laid off the booze his head wouldn't be so.....dizzy..

RJ: Or maybe if you didn't attack him so viciously that night you turned on him he wouldn't have problems

MW: ohhh myyy god!, you really think Logan is to blame for Nay being unable to finish a match? Get a grip RJ you are losing it

LK: And James McManus (Crowd: BOOOO/YAAAY)

MW: Hmm mixed reaction there

LK: ...Another deluded mind, someone who proclaims to be the future....haha perhaps he means the distant future, cos all I can see on his horizon is failure and disappointment....and an ugly mother that he loves to parade around this place for some reason.....grow up man.. hahahaha!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LK: Ohhhh it's funny cos it's true, anyway...I team with Chaos and Patricks (Crowd: BOOOOO) Not two guys I particularly like, but two guys who can help me get the job done. And done the job will be, I intend to send a message to anyone deluded enough to consider themselves worthy to enter this match, That I am the most Hardcore or Hardcore champions ever to grace this industry, I will make them all realise....I will make them all pay!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: See ya later.....bro. hahahahaha

Logan smirks at BD and steps through the ropes to leave....

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 16 Jul 2012, 1:18 pm

??- Logan, Logan, Logan

The crowd cheer as Mcmanus steps out through the curtain

JM- Deluded, Really Sunshine, the only deluded person I see around here is you
The most hardcore of the hardcore champions. Hey you're good, but the most hardcore, Nah.
That man in the ring behind you is the most hardcore wrestler this company has ever seen and that is how it will stay.
What that man has done has gained my utmost respect .
You young man will never be Blue Dragon, all you are is a Wannabe.

Logan is seen getting angry

JM- Now Logan, I see you are teaming with my so called leader this week. The Fake Greatest Cruiserweight in the world. The man who doesn't know what he has got himself in for. Someone who I'am beginning to hate more than I hate you............Chaos.
Chaos, I know you have been looking for me for the last few weeks and I haven't replied. Well here I'am.
Chaos all you have ever done is push me and push me and push me. Made me do your dirty work since day one.
Well that time is coming to an end Chaos.
Your time of dominance over me is ending.
The Time of the Future is coming. I will rise up Chaos and I will crush you and whatever sick sadistic plot you have to try and stop me with.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 16 Jul 2012, 2:12 pm

LK: Who the f**k are you talking to? what have you achieved!!? AY!? Get lost loser! haven't you got to help your mother with her bunions or something?

Is Chaos here? no so GO AWAY! and Young Man? Last time I looked I was much older than you, so do yourself a favour and go play with your toys elsewhere and let the grown ups talk, that's a good boy

McManus looks furious as Logan almost ignores his presence

Blue Dragon is still a picture of calm as he stares at Logan and then at McManus.

Logan steps back into the ring and unbuttons his Hardcore Title and holds it right it BD's face, almost pushing it into his face. BD takes a step back as Logan turns away and then does the same to McManus

LK: You see this? This is something you will never have Jimmy, because you can not take the steps necessary! you two are so alike it is painful to watch. You blame your failings on everyone else....haha take some god damn responsibly and face the fact that you both are failures and you forever will be....failures... psh, wasting my time here......

Logan steps out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 16 Jul 2012, 3:00 pm

Not long has passed since TGA has left RJ, that Cassius walks into shot, casually stirring a cup of Green Tea.

Cassius : Did I just hear TGA say “irrelevant”, RJ?

Cassius laughs to himself.

Cassius : How cute. Though I assume he wasn’t referring to an entire locker room’s opinion on his good self?

There is no need to answer that RJ, TGA was successful in gaining my attention, I was indeed listening, and I heard that in fact he was referring to The Saint and Chris Patricks walking out on Crime Lord last week on Lockdown… as “irrelevant”. In the hope, perhaps, that the viewers at home will similarly deem his own disappearance, for the past two years, as irrelevant?

And it must be, right? Irrelevant? Either that or he has managed to convince some higher power than you or I that it is irrelevant. Because no sooner has TGA driven back through those arena doors, with all his diesel spewing bravado and seemingly refuelled confidence, has he been granted the opportunity to challenge for number one contendership to the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship!

Cassius takes a sip of his tea

Cassius : May I remind you that that is an opportunity I had to wait a whole calendar year for, RJ. Very…. mystifying, wouldn’t you say?

Though speaking or irrelevancies, the fact that TGA has been granted an opportunity at Number One Contendership is a complete irrelevancy to me. Because the most relevant aspect of this little scenario we find ourselves in, is that TGA will not go on to WIN the Number One Contendership… as that spot is reserved for The New World Super-Power, Cassius Zhi!

Cassius takes an anxious sip of his tea

Cassius : My spot! Tell me though, RJ. WHO THE HELL DOES TGA THINK HE IS? Huh? Walking straight back into this company after one week and thinking he can take my spot that I’ve worked a whole damn year for… thinking he can take my microphone and say whatever the hell he likes about me? Questioning my sanity? Questioning my dominance? Questioning…. …. WHO , RJ? WHO?

RJ looks confused and worried as Cassius begins pacing

Cassius : Does TGA not remember the torture I put him through when we last met, RJ? Do you remember it RJ? I held his career in the palm of my hand, RJ. I had my hands wrapped around his livelihood like someone’s damn neck. And I throttled that bast*rd until it stopped moving. Was it that I beat him so bad that I was knocking the memories out of his head before they had even begun to formulate? HUH?

I ANNHILATED TGA, RJ!

ANNHILATED HIM!

And regardless of what TGA may think, or what TGA may say, I AM the same person as I was then… mentally… physically… anatomically, however the hell you want to look at me, and in fact, the only thing that isn’t the same as two years ago, is that this time Max God-Damn Adamson isn’t going to be there to stop me finishing the job on you TGA! NO-ONE WILL BE THERE TO STOP ME FINISHING THE JOB! Especially since you’ve come back and insulted the whole roster.

Cassius sips his tea quickly and starts stroking the back of his head, continuing to pace, back and fore the same yard or two of space.

Cassius : And you know what TGA? You may have insulted them, sure, but at least you’re right… none of these guys are capable of beating Crime Lord. It’s the truth! But you’re looking at the only other man in this company who IS capable. The last man to defeat Crime Lord on PPV! And at Lockdown I am going to earn the opportunity to inflict Crime Lord’s next PPV defeat upon him… for that 6WF World Heavyweight Title.

AND NEITHER YOU… OR THAT PEST URYU WILL STAND IN MY WAY!

Not this time….

Neither of you will overshadow me this time TGA. Because I don’t need a tag to impose my authority on this match. You can’t keep me safely on the perimeter like you and Uryu both conspired to ensure last week. I am going to be inside that ring every single second of it…. inside your mind for very single second of it… AND OUTSIDE OF YOUR CAPABILITIES FOR EVERY SINGLE DAMN SECOND OF IT… JUST LIKE I WAS TWO YEARS AGO, TGA! Because you might be able to beat Crime Lord… but you’re not going to be able to beat me!

Cassius takes a moment to calm his breathing, finishing his cup of tea

Cassius : Nobody will overshadow me, TGA. I am SICK of people attempting to overshadow ME! Inferiors! Meddlers! Managers! THEY WILL NOT OVERSHADOW ME! NOBODY WILL OVERSHADOW ME!

THIS IS MY OPPORTUNITY, TGA!

IT’S MINE!

Cassius pushes RJ out of the shot, and violently grabs the camera from the cameraman’s shoulder, pushing him to the ground too. He takes it and hastily walks down the corridor towards the 6WF Wall of Fame, and then holds it up to the picture of TGA with his 6WF Title.

Cassius : MINE!

Cassius smashes the expensive camera into the picture on the wall, and both fall to the floor in pieces. Cassius angrily kicks them both scuttling along the corridor, then walks off, past several people casually trying to avoid him in doorways.

RJ helps up the cameraman.

Cameraman : What the hell? My camera?

RJ : He’s lost it…. he’s out of his damn mind.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 16 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

*JJ Johnson is shown in the interview pod with RJ

RJ:JJ….you requested that I take this interview…

JJ:Hold up RJ….I didn’t request anything, all I said was…..I ain’t be interviewed by Clarissa or any other fool that got a problem with the way JJ Johnson does business.

RJ:Right…..well last week we saw another loss added to your record sheet. And in the same night we witnessed Clarke James taking a beating from The Saint and Chris Patricks…many people thought you would have been out there to help him JJ….why weren’t you?

JJ:Oh you gone do me like that now RJ….you gone play those games with JJ Johnson?....I like how every fool and every sucka walking god’s green earth suddenly turned they back on me. How all of a sudden everything that goes wrong is down to JJ Johnson….how anything that doesn’t turn out as was expected, comes back down to me…

But uh-huh you ain’t gone paint a playa like that….I ain’t gone allow it. Week after week I have stood here and I have poured my heart out….week after week I have told all y’all about my problems…where my head is at and I have apologised profusely for not delivering on promises that I have made…

JJ Johnson knows his performances in that ring ain’t up to standard….JJ Johnson knows that I ain’t vibing right now and I ain’t earning the lucrative sums of money that pour into my bank account each month…

But all o’ that aside…you take the performances….the mental issues and the losing streak…you move them over there and you break this all down…….y’all need to back the (beep) up and step out o’ JJ Johnson’s grill…

*RJ looks surprised by JJ’s comments

JJ:This ain’t a comment directed to my fans….my homies always got my back and I always got theirs….but this a message I want delivered to you RJ….to all the chumps in yo announce team…the backstage crew….Clarissa……canteen staff…..production team…….in the truck…out on the stage……the pyro guys….Danny McGraw………the Board of Directors and most importantly all those sorry sons of b1tches in that lockeroom….do JJ Johnson a favour and shut yo mouths…I don’t wanna hear you,see you or even be informed of what you got to say….yo ain’t (beep) to me and y’all ain’t got no right to judge me…

Standing their like y’all some Billy big balls….criticising me….looking down yo goddamn noses at me……questioning me about how I do things….

But when I flip the tables, then where y’all at?....Where were y’all when JJ Johnson was getting his a55 kicked…when JJ Johnson losing matches, when JJ Johnson was up the creek without a paddle…

You where nowhere….ain’t nobody in sight and JJ Johnson ain’t got a problem with that. I never asked fo’ no help and I never needed no help…but don’t all of a sudden expect JJ Johnson to be yo saving grace…yo knight in shining armour…maybe for once all y’all should do something about a problem…instead of burying yo heads in the sand and expecting me to do all the work….

I am sick and tired of guiding you fools…being the man on the front line whilst all of y’all are of riding the waves of success….I been there and I done that so many multiple times that I lost count….

6CW…..Dynasty……Association….the lists go on and on of the wars that I fought for this company…of the sacrifices I made…..and yet now y’all gonna turn yo back…because for once JJ Johnson actually looking out for himself…actually looking out for number one….

I am the most unselfish son of a b1tch you done ever met….I’m arrogant, I am flash and I am outspoken but my god have I shed some blood,sweat and tears for every ungrateful jacka55 that holds a contract in this company…

*RJ just continues to hold the mic and look shocked at JJ’s words

JJ:And all those on they dirtsheets….with a little semi-on right now…..pipe down cos this ain’t yo infamous “heel-turn”….JJ Johnson ain’t about to switch up and all of a sudden become yo anti-christ……demi-god…..but what JJ Johnson will do is speak the truth….I’ll say things and y’all gone listen….because I enthrall you….and I have the goddamn nachos to speak about things that nobody else will…

You expect JJ Johnson to feel bad because Clarke James got his head smashed in?...well I don’t….I told Clarke to mind his business and I will handle mine….he didn’t need to shoot his mouth and he didn’t need to come fo a fight…..The Saint and Chris Patricks are my priority and they my problem…..a problem that will be dealt with,of that I will be goddamn sure…

I just hope the that Clarke now realises that….that he realises JJ Johnson don’t need him…don’t need all the wannabe a55holes in the back that gone talk down to me but inside all they want to be is me…..I don’t need nobody…..never have and I never will….I got to the top with the grace of God and the support of my fans….I don’t need anything else……y’all need to understand me when I talk…

*JJ then produces the Angelo Anneire mask and smiles

JJ:And this badboy….everyone got a real hang-up about this haven’t they….

“Why did you come back with that mask?”….”Why did you hide from us?”……cos JJ Johnson does as he damn well pleases whenever he damn well pleases…

I came in this mask because I wanted to……I hid my identity because I wanted to…because for once I wanted to be me without the hassle of fighting everyone elses goddamn battles…..I wanted the freedom of being able to compete without the tag of “Mr 6WF” over my head…

But even then it wasn’t enough….even then it came down to me to collapse the Church of Hero…came down to JJ Johnson to finally ride their sorry mormon preaching pr1cks right out o’ town…..it was all on me….another battle fought….another war won……and another accolade I missed out on whilst everyone else went about they business….

Fact is…y’all should be down on bended knee when I rock up in here…..there should be a goddamn church named after me…..and every single member of the 6WF lockeroom should rejoice at the mere fact that I still wrestle in this company….

But they don’t….they snarl and they grimace…one time I change it up and think about myself,they throw it all back in my face….they taunt me and they disrespect me….who in the hell do these people think they are?

And right now I know we broadcasting live…and I know we in so many countries and I know there be some people watching this that don’t like what I be saying…..but I’m JJ Johnson and I always done spoke the truth….every word that comes out of my mouth is what everyone else be thinking about but they just don’t possess the cojones to spill it all out….

You don’t like what I’m saying….that’s fine but I still gone say it anyway….this will go down on record and I don’t care who hears it…..

I don’t need help….I don’t want help…..all I want is to wake up in the morning….come to work…bust some a55 like only I can…electrify the masses like only I can……thrill and kill…..ride this mother like Momo Ali…..cashing cheques and snapping necks……I don’t need no shotgun rider…JJ Johnson fully capable of aiming this artillery my damn self…

I been through a rough patch…i’ve got the critics on my back…my peers all over me like an STI rash….but JJ Johnson couldn’t give two (beeps) about all o’ that….I’m still representing….I can feel that fire burning in my chest almost….like maybe we seeing a spark….like maybe this gridiron gangster not quite finished yet….

I thought I was finished….I had the phone in my hand and I was making the call last week….but JJ Johnson don’t appreciate criticism from those who don’t deserve to give it…it energises me in a way like I got a point to prove…and maybe now is the time I proved it…

RJ:This week you face off against the 6WF Freeweight Champion Vortex….part of The Consultancy and Danny McGraw’s rising army…

JJ:I don’t give a damn….I don’t care about no fat,smelly a55 sewer rat….that fool can come at JJ Johnson and he gone find out that I in no mood to play around…I ain’t gone google him….look up his 6WF.com profile cos I don’t care….I fought the best….fought them all….and this just another name to throw on my CV…

He’s got a championship….big deal….he’s got potential….great….he’s got Danny McGraw’s tongue up his a55 crack….strike three your out son…

The thing is….I don’t have a problem with Vortex….for once I don’t care about this “rising power” or all the other crazy (beep) going on around here….I don’t care about comebacks and new signings….I don’t care about breaking news and major developments….I don’t care if you heard it from yo neighbour….or whether Marvin Gaye heard it through the grapevine…

JJ Johnson got his detractors….and right now I got a whole lot o’ haters…people writing me off….doubting me and criticising me….I doubted myself….I criticised myself…but now I redeveloped something in my mind…I got myself in goddamn check….

So they can talk….they can hate and they can unappreciate….but until I ain’t got breath in this body….until the blood stops pumping,you gone see me here every goddamn Friday night…..bringing the game,making the pain….straight up ballin……

This run gone stop…..and all these fools that want some of JJ Johnson gone get exactly what they looking for…..I ain’t going nowhere…I’ll be right here….i’ll be waiting so you bring those a55es on…

You got something to say to me then say it….you wanna whisper behind my back then you go right ahead and pleasure yoself…..but don’t ever doubt what JJ Johnson brings to the table…don’t ever doubt what JJ Johnson has done and will continue to do for 6WF…

Friday night y’all gone see something….you gone get a real good glimpse at what JJ Johnson is all about…..and I hope you ready….cos I get the distinct feeling that some of y’all must of forgot….

*JJ Johnson slaps the microphone out of RJ’s hand and zips up his hoody before exiting the interview booth.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 17 Jul 2012, 11:54 am

Danny McGraw is on the phone in his office when in bursts Trevor Swann in a mood and holding his cricket bat. Trevor slams the circket bat down on the desk with a loud thud.

TS: I know it was Friday the 13th last week but Danny we gotta go back we gotta go back and re-address this situation. What the hell was that about Danny! Why on earth did you even give that flea ridden piece of trash a chance to earn a shot at my European Championship belt. Why in heavens name does he deserve a chance. Danny I thought that you were aware of what the consultancy means to me.

DM: Sorry I'll call you back in a minute I've just got a slight issue to deal with.

Danny hangs up the phone and stands up he straightens his tie and shakes his head breathing in deeply before addressing Trevor.

DM: Do you realise I could change your match up into a handicap match if I wanted and add Clarke James into the mix if I wanted. What right have you got to come in here and start complaining to me. Do you see Logan complaining when I set up a Hardcore Hell Tournament?

TS: Bu...

DM: NO you don't Trevor. Do you know why Trevor?

TS: Well that’s dif....

DM: Because Logan knows that I have the organisational powers to take care of what I value. The good news Trevor for you is that I value you and your European Championship. So don't come into my office and complain about things when you can't see the bigger picture. Stop being so fearful and realise that you are a member of the Consultancy the greatest regime to have ever existed in the wrestling world. What actually is your problem Trevor tell me?

TS: You know that this tramp has been after this title for ages and now you give him a chance Danny. Why on earth would you pander to anyone especially Hobo! You despise that piece of cr*p.

DM: I'm not pandering to his want's Trevor. I'm giving you a chance. Yes I don't have any respect for that.... that... well as his name says that Hobo. I've seen you deal with Hobo before though. I have no doubt that you are more than capable of dealing with this wrestling runt.

DM: The problem is that you haven't decisively dealt with him up till now. You may have beaten him, you may have bought in Ted the Tramp to train and demonstrate your supremacy before but Hobo is still here yapping away. I'm giving you the chance to silence this annoying mongrel once and for all Trevor. This isn't a hardship for you it's an opportunity. Take away the hope that Hobo has. Defeat him so decisively that he knows that he will never get another chance to gain the European Championship belt.

Trevor pauses and nods reflecting on what Danny has just said.

TS: An opportunity you say. So the consultancy still has my back?

DM: Of course Trevor. Why ever would the consultancy not have your back. I'm trying to help you make an impact on this industry for ever. Here is your chance to take on someone that you have beaten before but in doing so to be a fighting champion who will defend against one of the great names of this industry. The fact that he was a great name and is now a name that is just a joke means nothing.

TS: Maybe your right then Danny. I have defeated him before and I can do it again. Hey I defeated Clarke James for this title and we all know what he did to Hobo with The Church. Maybe here is my opportunity to go one better than Clarke James. On top of that I still have the insurance policy of the consultancy behind me to depend upon should they be needed.

Trevor’s face turns to a smile.

TS: Ok Danny I'll give you this one. In fact I know I came in here pretty annoyed about you putting me in a match against Hobo for my championship but … you've changed my outlook. Thank you Danny; thank you for the opportunity that you have given me to further cement my legacy in this industry. Danny you can count on me to complete the job this week.

Trevor turns to leave.

TS: Danny I never doubted that you had my best interests at heart ever I was just concerned at what the longer term plan was.

DM: I know Trevor. I know I can count on you. You are a very valued member of the consultancy.

Trevor walks out the door and closes it behind him. Before Danny speaks so Trevor can't hear him.

DM: I know you are a selfish scared person who is willing to do anything to keep what glory he has. Which is why you are so valuable.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 2:30 pm

The scene opens with an exterior shot of The Birmingham Bowl, in the night time. The outdoor spotlights focus on the front of the building and show a 6WF banner, hanging down over the front doors.

A sleek, jet black Audi R8 pulls up in front of the arena, the tinted black windows obscuring the view of the driver. The door opens, and The Saint steps out, made visible by the huge spotlights focusing on the arena. He is dressed in a grey suit and looks distastefully up at the sign over the entrance way. He turns to face the camera, so that half of his face is visible in the giant lights.

It's obvious that his expression is one of disgust as he again looks up at some of the superstars on the banner.

The Saint: Over my tenure, here in this company, I've experienced a number of emotions towards it and those that wrestle under it's banner. There was a time, where I was receptive of my colleagues, where I'd give them the time of day, laugh with them, sympathise with them, even contemplate considering a small minority friends...

But you see, that all changed.

It all changed when I realised just how much of a ridiculous pit of immorality this company and it's roster had become. It took a hell of a lot of graft from people like myself to build this company into the global powerhouse that it is today, and I'm downright sickened by the conduct of this current crop, desecrating the legacy, an outright, bona fide legend like myself worked effortlessly to instil!

I worked my ass to the bone, back in the day to install the virtuousness that has followed me my whole career, into this company. I raised 6WF out of the gutter, made it relevant, added that star quality that it was missing, made this damn company as great as it could be!...

...Only to see it be reduced to rubble by the idiosyncratic masses that fortuitously are able to call themselves wrestlers.

I look at that banner behind me, and I look at those that are emblazoned upon it, the "marquee" names of today's 6WF and I'm sickened to the core by the immorality that's on display, their sheer disrespect to this company, how they utilise this business as a way of sucking the life out of something they didn't build. I look at their attitudes, their ego's, how they act and it's all of this that has inspired my crusade, my mission to restore the moral parity that should be maintained by the powers that be.

But instead, you find Danny McGraw playing Association V2, with his latest core of mediocrity. Kincade, Swann and Vortex, three men who walk these halls like they are the *hit, yet have the combined wrestling ability of McGraw himself. I don't buy into this Consultancy garbage, because none of you have the star power of someone like myself, and as a result, it's inevitable that you'll continue to concern yourselves with the bottom feeders of this company, whilst your leader continues to try and play God, instead of pressing on with more important issues.

With spineless sycophants such as McGraw at the helm, it's no surprise that this company's virtues are constantly being dragged lower and lower.

Because due to the likes of Uryu Ishida, TGA and Cassius Zhi main eventing a show like Friday's, we find ourselves shifting further and further to a state of moral bankruptcy.

Because these three men are all contributing factors to the decline of all things good in this company.

There's Uryu Ishida, who skips around the locker room acting as if he is the pillar of all things moral and good, yet degrades the integrity of this company by initiating in public displays with the supposed innocent hussy that seems to have been round the locker room more times than a common cold. That's one thing, but the fact that Uryu uses this dalliance as a way to endear himself to you clueless peons makes it worse than your boring act of letting your emotion seep out on the screen. I'd implore you to come and try and air some form of response to this scathing attack, but fact of the matter is that you aren't worth a second of my time.

Then, my old foe, Cassius Zhi. Another man who is a contributing player to the demise of all that is good, through the pure notion of you being here still. You'd have thought that after me nearly tearing out your damn throat, that you'd cease to exist, that you'd scuttle back under the putrid rock, you originated from. But alas, no. You just won't go away and as a result poison the airwaves with your vitriol, your paranoia, your unsafe insanity that devalues everything that people like me try to promote.

Then, the worst culprit of the three, T...G...A.

See, forgive me for not falling over myself with excitement at your return, but I was so busy not giving a sh*t that I didn't conform to everyone elses reaction. You see, you're the worst kind of cancer killing this company. You come back, seeking yet another pay day, when really, you have no care in the world for this company or what it stands for, you just failed spectacularly at your ventures beyond this company and needed the security to bail yourself out.

You make me sick, TGA, and I'd happily walk up into your face, stare you in the eyes and repeat this, because unlike this company's cretinous World Champion, I'm not scared of you... I fear nobody. I have this company in the palm of my hand, ready to do as I please.

So god help you, if we cross paths, Teej, because if and when we do, you'll see what happens when The Godsent Athlete is cut down by Divine Intervention, courtesy of The Ultimate Weapon!

See, these three imbeciles, are just contributing factors in a company that's moral compass has gone AWOL and just like the panopticon, if there is nobody in the middle, casting an eye over the masses, then the inmates run amok.

So you see, this is my proclamation, my decree that I'll no longer let this company be dragged into the gutter. I won't let it be extorted by the cretins that seek to monopolise the perks attributed with being a wrestler. And I'm not the only one who thinks this either. Chris Patricks shares my views that these jokers are wrongly put on a pedestal, when it is those like ourselves that deserve the accolades.

This company is in dire need of a reality check, and it is our duty to do so, and it begins with JJ Johnson, a man symptomatic of everything that I've just uttered. Part one of the lesson was taught at Chaos, where I showed that I am better than him... And now, now, I go that one step further and end JJ Johnson, punish him for morally abusing this company, using as a tool for his own gain.

JJ Johnson needs to discover that his conduct is unforgivable.

How a perennial failure like himself can be idolised is beyond me, but yet you moronic cretins constantly welcome him back. He's pillaging this company for his own financial, personal gain and you all idolise him for it, you see him as a role model when his background inspires gang violence, when he glamorises financial extortion. He's a failed movie star, a failed boyfriend... A general failure at life, and yet he is worshipped.

It's a sin to worship a false idol, and JJ Johnson is the epitome of false idols and mark my words, he will be wiped out by my crusade. He'll be the crowning example of just what I'm prepared to do, the lengths I will go to, to restore the moral parity that is absent from this company.

But before Johnson, comes Clarke James. A man, who despite warnings, despite chances, decided it was his place to stick his nose where it didn't belong. And as a result, you were made to pay, Judas... Just like Iscariot. And now, you sit there, with your concussion, trying to do your penance, yet it isn't over, because at Lockdown, I'll make a further example of you, I'll show you just why I said to stay away and with each blow that rains down on your already concussed head, you'll begin to see the point I alluded to from the off... Your blind faith in JJ Johnson is unfounded, he doesn't care about you, or anyone... JJ Johnson cares about JJ Johnson and only JJ Johnson, no matter what he says.

So, Clarke, after I've driven your concussed head into the canvas repeatedly, not only will your world be spinning, but your whole belief system will come crashing down with it.

You'll just be my emphatic statement to Johnson, that it doesn't matter who JJ recruits to even the odds, they'll be dispatched... They'll be put away.

And all that will be left, will be me and JJ Johnson... And after that, when the dust settles... He'll be no more.

And then, just then, maybe this company might start to gain a bit more morality once more.

See you Friday, Clarke... And JJ, I'll be seeing you very soon.

You will be Sainted!

The Saint looks at the camera one last time and then back at the building behind him, before climbing back into the car, and driving away into the night, leaving the sign visible, as the camera zooms in and focuses on the picture of The Saint, Chris Patricks, JJ Johnson and Clarke James.

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:28 pm

Chris is seen in his dressing room fixing his tie in a mirror when there is a knock on the door, Chris dims the lights and presses play on a CD player as the smooth sounds of Barry White come on, there is another knock and Chris opens the door but his smile quickly changes as Mike Wire is stood in front of him

Chris: What do you want Wire?

MW: Im here for the interview

Chris: I explicitly requested Clarissa to interview me but instead McGraw sends me you

MW: I’m sorry to let you down Chris but Clarissa went to the Board and told them she wasn’t doing it, they overrode Mr McGraw and in turn he sent me

Chris snarls at Mike before begrudgingly letting him through the door, Mike walks in and see’s the lights dimmed down and hears the music and sniggers to himself

MW: Now I see why you wanted Clarissa, trying to get back on the old saddle after that messy business with your wife

Chris grabs Mike by the throat and slams him up against the wall

Chris: Never speak about my wife…..EVER!!!

Chris lets him go and walks towards the shower room

Chris: Sit down I won’t be a minute….and don’t put you slimy hands on anything

Chris disappears as Mike sits down on a leather sofa and notices a tray of strawberries and chocolate sauce

MW: He won’t notice one or two missing

A few minutes later Chris walks out to find an empty tray and Mike Wire looking up at him with chocolate all over his face

Chris: Why am I not surprised, you are worse than my kids

MW: What??

Chris: clean yourself up and at least be somewhat professional when interviewing me

Chris throws Mike a towel who notices his face; he sheepishly smiles at Chris and cleans himself up before getting to the interview

MW: Chris first things first, you and the Saint, why the partnership

Chris: Why not, we have a lot in common the biggest being we hate everyone and we don’t care who knows it, myself and Saint have been put down far too long by this company and it’s a$$ kissing culture, we hold the power around here, not McGraw, not JJ Johnson and as you saw last week defiantly not Crime Lord, we are the biggest stars in wrestling today and we will step over anyone who gets in our way

MW: So you are saying you both are looking towards the undisputed title

Chris: Who in this business doesn’t want to hold the biggest prize of them all I am owed that title by this company and in the end I will be Champion again, weather I step over Saint in the process is up to him but for now we will work together to get what is owed to us from whoever steps in our way

MW: On to last week and the vicious attack on Clarke James

Chris: He deserved everything he got, he stuck his big nose into someone else’s business, even that coward Johnson wouldn’t come down and help him but that was to be expected…once a coward always a coward

MW: What is your problem with JJ?

Chris: I have the same problem that everyone else has, the man is yellow through and through, he acts all high and mighty but beneath it all he is still a scrawny little hood rat from whatever scum infested ghetto he came from, he is nothing in my eyes and to think I looked up to him and saw him as a legend but when a man stands beside you in a battle only to run away like a bitch at the first sign of trouble he is no legend, for a man to return hiding behind a mask pretending to be someone else so nobody would know it was his cowardly a$$ and confront him about his shall we say “retreat” that is no man to look up to….hell that isn’t even a man, at least when I returned I looked my enemy in the eyes and destroyed him, I didn’t hide behind a mask or hide who I am, that is what a real man is that is what a Champion is

MW: How about your match this week where you will be fighting on the same team as the man who kidnapped your wife and won your belt…Chaos

Chris stares at Mike coldly

Chris: The True Prophet, the Parasite Killer, the liar, the woman hater, the cameraman in Clarissa’s video, the man who started the rot in the already leaky ship, Greg is nothing in my eyes look at him reduced to fighting his protégé because he can’t even control the simplest of minds, Greg was always destined to fail as a Champion because he hadn’t got it in him, he hadn’t got the drive he hadn’t got me, I brought out the best in him, I showed him how it was to be great, I showed him what a real superstar was and without that he was nothing he IS nothing, he lost to Max Adamson week in week out and then lost his belt to the man he tricked into taking me out and in doing so costing me my Title….that identity confused, Scouse thief…Blue Dragon, I can wait to seek revenge on Greg but at the moment I have bigger fish to fry much bigger fish

MW: It has been a pleasure Chris

Chris: Im sure it has Mike now if you don’t mind I have an important appointment I need to get to so let yourself out

Chris gets up and ignores Mike and walks towards his wardrobe, Mike looks awkwardly around the room before he gets up and walks out grumbling to himself

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 17 Jul 2012, 4:39 pm

The crowd are on there feet when Jdrop rips through the arena speakers and Dragon comes bouncing out on stage minus his free weight title, Dragon goes from one side of the stage to the other and then runs down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and slides under the bottom rope and into the ring.

Dragon: Am sorry to say that I am no longer champion, Smelly man and Consultant got the better of me but we can not and will not let them get away with it.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Dragon: And my brother Foo Poo has taken a different path and we have now gone our separate ways.

The crowd chant Foo Poo sucks.

Dragon: Do not blame my brother he is young and foolish he will soon learn the hard way trust me on that.

But to makes things a little better for myself I have a match with Gary Traitorelli this week and I am sure I can put a little smile on my face as well as your faces and win this match.

Gary Traitorelli right this moment in time I am not in a good place and that is going to be bad for you Mr Traitorelli you have caught me at my worst and that is when I am most dangerous I will hurt you make you have much pain and there will be nothing that can stop me getting the victory I so desperately need.

You will fall at my feet and then smelly man I will be coming for you, I have not forgotten about you smelly man and if Consultant wants to bring his brass knuckles then so be it so shall I bring the same and knock his fat ass out.

The crowd in the arena start the fat ass chant.

Dragon: This is going to get ugly first with GT and then with VX you two are on my radar and I am coming for you both it is time for Dragon to nasty and nasty I will get.

The crowd starts to cheer as Dragon bows to the crowd in the centre of the ring.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 17 Jul 2012, 10:37 pm

*The lights in the arena go dark, and there the sound of rain and wind in the arena. Then suddenly the titantron bursts into life, showing a graveyard during the middle of the night. Raining is pounding down and the wind is blowing the trees from side to side.

Then in he distance a large figure can be seen sitting holding a candle. The camera moves in closer to see him sitting between two graves, staring into the candle so only his face can be seen. In the background, you can hear digging, as this large figure just sits there. The rain bouncing off him, seemingly unfussed by the horrible conditions.

Then suddenly the digging stops, and the two men who were digging the grave start to approach the large figure with there spades. The large figure just sits there still. Almost in a trance. The men look at each other, and hit the large figure over the head at the same time. He sits there. They do it again. He sits like a statue. They look at each other, and go to do it again however this time the large figure rises sharply stopping them in there tracks. He grabs the spades off both of the men, who are frozen with fear at the sheer size of this man. The large figure then grabs the men by the throat, lifts them up and starts to carry them.

This large figure starts to walk with the two men, both by the throat, towards to grave. The men are slowly losing consciousness due to the grip of this large figure. He then arrives at the grave these two men were digging and throws them in with such great velocity that there necks break on impact at the bottom.

The large figure looks over the grave and walks away. He walks through the rain and wind, and past where he was sitting before. The candle he was holding was still burning, but as he walked past it snuffed out. And the smoke from the candle is blown by the wind and it seems to make the word, "TAKEO" as the large figure walks away*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 18 Jul 2012, 10:08 am

Vortex is walking down the backstage corridors with The Consultant, when they are stopped by Clarissa.

Clarissa: A moment of your time please gentlemen......

The two men stop and glare at Clarissa.

The Consultant: I wondered how long it would be before you got round to us. This match against JJ Johnson has attracted much attention.

Clarissa: He is a legend in 6WF……..

The Consultant: Yes…..a legend. And like most legends, he is based on myth. This mystical aura that the name of JJ Johnson brings is about as flimsy right now as him trying to concoct a coherent sentence. Why doesn’t he go back to picking cotton or something?

Clarissa: We may have to edit that……

The Consultant: Oh please! See, this is what I can’t stand about 6WF at the moment. Past glories being bellowed by past it performers. Digging up history and living off the scraps. It is ironic that Mr Johnson hasn’t the time to talk about his upcoming battle with the FreeWeight Champion, but is already looking to future matches. Is he Amir Khan’s brother? They share the same qualities of being used to lying on their a$$!

Clarissa: Another edit…..we apologize for……..

The Consultant: Oh shut up! Just shut up! You are here to conduct an interview so you just listen to what I have to say. This is an open challenge to all you old timers that cling to the hope of rising to the top table again. You will never ever get there. Ever. Not while The Consultancy is alive and well. The present and future belong with us, and the past is for fools. I am tired of not getting the respect I deserve and promos from the illiterate that bring up the same old clichés, sagas and general BS.

Clarissa: And this open challenge…..

The Consultant: It is quite simple. While the cogs of The Consultancy are running smoothly, I would like to remind Mr McGraw and 6WF, who exactly made it happen. It was my intellect, my dedication and my superiority. And yet…..as Mr Johnson’s promo proved…..my very existence seems to have passed people by. That is why my challenge is this. Vortex will offer a title shot to anyone on the roster. All they need to do is respect what I have done with a mention in their ranting. However, if they lose…..sorry WHEN they lose….they will have to join my new exclusive club. They will need to get SOAKed.

Clarissa: Soaked…….

The Consultant: The Society of A$$ Kissers. Namely my a$$ and them doing the kissing. The new word on the streets, to use terminology Mr Johnson will understand, is you may not get wet but you will be SOAKed.

Clarissa: And you expect people to go along with that?

The Consultant: They will have no choice. If you want a title shot, as I am sure many people do, you will have to face the consequences when you lose. Or…..face the Consultancy’s wrath. Which will probably mean you would not be able to pucker up for a kiss anyway, as you will be eating food through a straw.

Clarissa: That is quite an announcement.

The Consultant: Never say I don’t give you exclusives my dear. Fancy a title shot?

Clarissa: I think I will pass

The Consultant: Pity….you might have enjoyed the outcome. Good day to you.

Vortex and The Consultant walk off, leaving Clarissa perplexed as usual.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 18 Jul 2012, 10:27 am

The arena goes pitch black as the titantron begins to play a video which shows a scorpion attacking its prey before "i wont do what you tell me" blasts out the sound system as the scorpion can be seen slowly walking down the ramp wearing his Che Guvara shirt but with scorpions face on.

Scorpion gets in to the ring as the crowd begin to boo he then begins to smirk before speaking.

S: In the last few weeks i pinned the great JJ Johnson..I managed to defeat Vortex in order to win a title shot which i earned but either way Vortex got placed into that match at Chaos without earning it...Vortex may have won the title but that title truly belongs to me as if it was not for the consultant all ways being there to hold Vortex's hand he would have lost and I would be your Freeweight champion!

Scorpion walks around the ring as the crowd boo.

S: But you see when i win my match this week and become the NO1 contender to the title that belongs to me...because when i win that that title all the history that title once had has been lost will return and have a purpose again...The prestige of the title will rise.

S: When I win the freeweight title it will be prove to Mcgraw that dropping me was a big mistake and joining forces with the consultancy was a bad move...Because you see Danny when you joined forces you lost your power you no longer run things around here you handed all your power to one man the man known as The consultant he now runs things. You may not see it but he will use you as bait and when he is ready he will watch you burn as he comes to power. Danny all you are is a little pawn in his game just like the members of the consultancy.

S: I for one see that and for that reason I will prove I am better then every single member of the consultancy..

Crowd boo as scorpion smirks but a small majority cheer.

S: Wait you cheering me has nothing to do with this it’s not about you this is about something bigger this company will fall with the way it’s being run and before you know it The consultant and his followers will be in power.

S: After all I have proven that I am better then all of you by choosing the right path of life over one full of sin.

Scorpion begins to taunt the crowd before leaving to many boos.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:12 pm

*Uryu walks around backstage and looks nervous as a delivery guy approaches and Uryu signs for the large crate*

Uryu: Yes its finally here! hook it up!

*The delivery guy breaks it open and hooks it up, revealing it to be a water cooler as he turns it on and Uryu smiles*

Uryu: This reminds me of the good old times, when I was care free and smiling. should I fill this with orange juice this time?

*The delivery guy shrugs and walks off*

Uryu: Right, serious time. I have an opportunity at Crime Lord and to get there I have to beat a legendary monster who wants to reclaim his title as champion and a crazed monster who thinks its his right to be champion and will not stop until he gets it. I have never faced TGA before but last week showed me that he has not lost a step while Cassius continues to lose more sanity every week and if I am honest, is starting to become more of a risk than a reward. TGA is as arrogant as ever and doesn't believe anyone can match his level but he has been out of the loop for two years, things change, people change and improve. He is a legend for a reason and I look forward to testing myself against him, I am not saying I will win but I will give him a darn good fight.

*Uryu pauses, looking hesitant*

Uryu: Cassius is a different story, he is starting to scare everybody. He sets my gear on fire, accuses me of conspiring with Crime Lord then apologising straight away and for some weird reason he has not handed in the offer of a match I gave him. I really do not want to force this issue because for some reason I am starting to blame myself, even though it is just coincidence that I want my title shot at the same time as him. I also have to think of the fans safety when he is around as he is driving them away from him and I fear he could hurt them.

*Uryu sighs and looks unsure*

Uryu: Gotta face them both anyway, two unique people who want the same thing as I do, Crime Lords head on a platter and the 6WF Undisputed title around their waist. I will do my absolute best to win there is no doubt about that and this is the toughest test that I face, can' go into this unfocussed, better be prepared.

*Uryu then sits by the water cooler watching the following: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . He laughs and starts to dance*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 18 Jul 2012, 2:33 pm

The camera cuts to a backstage locker, a TV monitor can be heard in the background...

The Saint: Interfering in our business was stupid, James.
Patricks: Where’s your little friend Johnson now?

The sound stops and the camera pans out to show Clarke James sat back in a chair watching the footage. He rewinds the tape and watches the moment that Patricks and Saint jump him in the ring, wincing at the beatdown as Saint hits an RKO and Patricks follows up with a Puzzle Solver...

CJ: That explains the headache....

*Knock Knock*

James looks up at the door and pauses the footage. He gets up to answer the door where he see’s RJ standing...

RJ: Evening, CJ. Thought I’d come by and see how you were? Get your thoughts on this weeks match?

James looks less than enthusiastic but opens the door and motions for RJ to enter...

CJ: Sure, why not? What’s better than talking about having your ass kicked?

RJ: Talking about how you didn’t get your ass kicked?

RJ smiles at James who offers a faint chuckle...

CJ: Take a seat, RJ, what do you wanna talk about?

RJ: How are you feeling ahead of your match with The Saint this Friday at Lockdown? It’s been a tough couple of weeks for you, do you see any light at the end of the tunnel?

James sighs and rubs his head before sitting forward....

CJ: Well the headaches are going. The doctors say it’s not so much a concussion, just a bruising of the head, which is good cause I’m cleared to wrestle, although that doesn’t matter thanks to Mr McGraw putting me in the match regardless.

I spose the benefit of Friday is that it’s actually sanctioned for a change. I might get some legitimate offence in. Maybe try and spend more than 30 seconds on my feet before I’m eating canvas or waiting for the 2 on 1’s to start up again.

A tough couple of weeks? You know, it’s easier to take when you can understand what the hell the guy’s kicking your ass actually have a problem with. Let’s be honest, Saint and Patricks, they’re your usual, bitch about anything kind of guys. It won’t be long before Saint starts banging on to everyone about how he should be world champion, how he’s been at the top of the company for an age and how he’s walked through guy’s like JJ and Cassius and Patrick’s is probably upset cause his darling Joyce prefers her men a little less mental, but seriously, what the hell is their problem?

So JJ sold out? It’s hardly a crime, lets face it, Saint would sell his hole for a title shot. Ultimate weapon? Please, I’ve seen butter knives with more to them. He’s a hypocrite, plain and simple. This whole little liaison that him and Patricks have got is born out of jealousy for the simple fact they’ll never be as big as some of the other guys. You work hard to get where you are and if you didn’t work hard enough, whose fault is that? It’s sure as hell not my fault, or JJ’s, or Blue Dragons or anyone else on the damn rosters fault...

James begins to get agitated. He reaches over and grabs a pill off the table and takes a swig from a bottle of water...

RJ:  Do you have any regrets over your actions?

CJ: No.

See, every company has its bullies. It’s always got a couple of guys who wanna go round the office, acting up, belittling people, trying to bring them down. I had enough of seeing them walking round like they own the place. It’s not about JJ Johnson. It’s not about trying to be some beacon of heroism. It’s about doing the right thing. I’m not stupid, RJ. I didn’t forget where I came from. I know I’ve got the chequered past and that I’m hardly innocent, but i learnt something being away from the ring. I learnt new values and I came back to be a better person and not fall into those same traps. I see people like Saint and Patricks walking round without due cause, beating up on people for sh*ts and giggles and I wanna make it my business.  I want to slap it out of them the only way I know how, inside that ring. But look where that got me....

RJ: You mention JJ, have you spoke to him?

CJ: Nope.

RJ: Nothing at all?

RJ: And are you surprised?

JJ thinks this is all about him. JJ thinks cause he didn’t ask for any help that it’s not warranted. But I didn’t get involved just because it’s JJ Johnson. I got involved cause I got sick of seeing a guy who needed to find himself get taken advantage of. You think Saint and Patricks would pick on an all singing, all dancing, JJ Johnson? Would they <beep>. They’d be out back picking on some other poor schmuck.

JJ doesn’t see it that way. JJ is too tied up in this image of what he used to be that he’s busy kicking everyone who gives a rats ass back to the kerb. I’ll make it clear. I ain’t looking to be the Robin to JJ’s Batman. I’m not here for the sidekick role and I sure as hell don’t wanna be no punch bag, or be known as JJ Johnson’s bitch.

I’m helping a fellow ‘wrestler’ out, putting MY neck on the line for him, watching his back for him. But no, I’m not Hollywood enough for JJ. I don’t talk with no black twang, I don’ got no swagga, I wasn’t rolling down the streets in a low rider, picking up skirt and running from cops at the age of 14. I don’t have no Marlo Green putting his arm round me telling me I’m great, reminiscing bout the days when I had it all. I don’t laugh at Fat Albert jokes and I can’t stand Cosby show re-runs. This ain’t The Jeffersons and I sure as hell don’t want no piece of no damn pie.

JJ wants to keep living in the past then let him. All he’s doing his making that shadow around him bigger until one day that hallway, that locker room, it won’t be filled with people looking at him in disgust, it just won’t be filled anymore. There won’t be anyone for JJ. And the only fool will be him, stood there on his own wishing he could turn the clock back......Selfish ass.

James gets up from his chair and heads over to his locker, pulling out his jacket...

CJ: Friday can come, Friday can go and what will be, will be. I’m not gonna run, I’m not gonna hide. I’m gonna do what I’ve always done and stand my damn ground. And if after all that I’m still eating canvas or choking on some punks bootlaces then at least I can say I went down fighting. Ain’t no shame in that.

James heads towards the locker room door and gestures towards the door....

CJ: I appreciate your time, RJ. But I’ve got things to do.

RJ nods and gets up from his seat. He heads towards the door and nods to James...

RJ: Good luck, kid.

CJ: Thanks.

James shuts the door and removes his jacket. He looks at the monitor again and rubs his head before slumping back into his seat.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 18 Jul 2012, 5:00 pm

RJ - And we're back.

On screen is just a room backstage

MW - Where are we.

RJ - It appears to be a room backstage, full of food on a table.

The camera slowly pans around the room then up the table of food to reveal Traitorelli stuffing his face. (loud boo's fill up the arena)

RJ - This guy!?!?!?, I thought we were going to get a pretty looking diva.

G.T. - Arrhhhhhh there you are, you see I was told I was going to have to come by the ring tonight and I said if you want the great Traitorelli on the show you will have to get the production team to come to me., and here you are. Traitorelli always gets what he wants. (smirks)

MW - Not everyone can get what they want Traitorell, even you.

G.T. - I am tired of the level of competition I am handed each night, Last week Rasta and Quade felt my wrath and so will someone in management. You see I am accustomed to the finer things in life, this food isn't cheap, this bottle of wine cost more then you cheapskates earn in a year. (Boooo)

RJ - If all it takes is to be like you to have money then i'd rather stay poor.

G.T. - Just Like all the rest, Dragon will also fall to the big boot and F5 and I will be one step closer to getting what I deserve, and McManus, the reason I have left you till last is because last week, um.... well I consider that never to have happened, I wasn't on my game to face you but down the road you want a fight and not running down the ring when you feel like it,
(Traitorelli reaches out of shot to grab something and then we see its a lead pipe, Traitorelli slaps the palm of his other hand with the pipe 3 times) G.T.- then bring it on.

MW - Why the lead pipe tough man,
RJ - Traitorelli showing he has a friend if things don't go his way.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 19 Jul 2012, 9:55 pm

*Backstage in the locker room area a camera finds Nay Bother still with a bandaged head lounging on a chair, drumming his fingers on the table sat in front of him. On the table a laptop is sitting in standby mode when it suddenly bursts into life ringing. Nay slowly leans forward and taps the mouse pad to find a Skype call waiting to be answered on the screen. Nay answers the call before lounging back in the chair*

Nay: Its About time Ma, I have a match I need to be preparing for.

*On the screen a woman in her late forties with dark hair and glasses is looking back at Nay with a smile that slowly starts to fade away*

Nays Mum: Is that anyway to speak to your mum, and I see you still have that bandage on should you really be fighting this week after what's happened the last to weeks

*Nay rolls his eyes and sighs*

Nay: I'm Fine Ma, the doctor says he cant find anything wrong, maybe I have just been getting dehydrated who knows.

NM: Don’t you roll your eyes at me at me Boy, its just you know me and your Dad worry. Don’t you think it would be better to have a few weeks off and get your head sorted.

*Nay looks to the sky and shakes his before sighing*

Nay: Ma we have been over this, in a couple of weeks there is going to be a Hardcore Hell match, if I take a few weeks off no., I rule myself out of being in that match, no chance of being picked what so ever. I need to get into that match.

*Nay Slams his hand against the table*

You saw what Logan did to me to get his title shot mum you where front row at Night of Glory for my first big PPV. You also know how long I have been waiting for the opportunity to get revenge. If he wont come and face me, I will just have to make sure I go to him and face him in his own environment. I have to force my way into that match and there is no better way than getting a win against two former world champions and Logan himself, if getting hit on the head a couple of times is the price I have to pay then so be it.

Remember mum you were the one who told me as a kid to stand up for myself, and that’s what I am doing, If I back down now and let the Logan and his consultancy buddies win ,no one will respect me not even Rasta. And if they don’t respect me how I can I persuade anyone to respect the titles, get anyone to believe me that they should not be handed out as rewards for special favours, that they should be earned.

I know you just want what's best for me Ma, but I'm sorry, this is something I have to do for the fans, this company and most impritantly for Me

*Nay shrugs his shoulder in I'm sorry kind of way at the screen*

NM: Ok Son, but just be careful out there. So anyway who was that nice nurse I saw you speaking with last week, she was pretty

Nay: Bye Ma, same time next week yes

*Nay shuts the laptop lid down, and sits back in the chair looking a little flustered*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down