The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 20th July

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 20th July Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 20th July

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:27 pm

The opening credits roll and the screen fades to black....

*JJ Johnson is shown in the interview pod with RJ

RJ:JJ….you requested that I take this interview…

JJ:Hold up RJ….I didn’t request anything, all I said was…..I ain’t be interviewed by Clarissa or any other fool that got a problem with the way JJ Johnson does business.

RJ:Right…..well last week we saw another loss added to your record sheet. And in the same night we witnessed Clarke James taking a beating from The Saint and Chris Patricks…many people thought you would have been out there to help him JJ….why weren’t you?

JJ:Oh you gone do me like that now RJ….you gone play those games with JJ Johnson?....I like how every fool and every sucka walking god’s green earth suddenly turned they back on me. How all of a sudden everything that goes wrong is down to JJ Johnson….how anything that doesn’t turn out as was expected, comes back down to me…

But uh-huh you ain’t gone paint a playa like that….I ain’t gone allow it. Week after week I have stood here and I have poured my heart out….week after week I have told all y’all about my problems…where my head is at and I have apologised profusely for not delivering on promises that I have made…

JJ Johnson knows his performances in that ring ain’t up to standard….JJ Johnson knows that I ain’t vibing right now and I ain’t earning the lucrative sums of money that pour into my bank account each month…

But all o’ that aside…you take the performances….the mental issues and the losing streak…you move them over there and you break this all down…….y’all need to back the (beep) up and step out o’ JJ Johnson’s grill…

*RJ looks surprised by JJ’s comments

JJ:This ain’t a comment directed to my fans….my homies always got my back and I always got theirs….but this a message I want delivered to you RJ….to all the chumps in yo announce team…the backstage crew….Clarissa……canteen staff…..production team…….in the truck…out on the stage……the pyro guys….Danny McGraw………the Board of Directors and most importantly all those sorry sons of b1tches in that lockeroom….do JJ Johnson a favour and shut yo mouths…I don’t wanna hear you,see you or even be informed of what you got to say….yo ain’t (beep) to me and y’all ain’t got no right to judge me…

Standing their like y’all some Billy big balls….criticising me….looking down yo goddamn noses at me……questioning me about how I do things….

But when I flip the tables, then where y’all at?....Where were y’all when JJ Johnson was getting his a55 kicked…when JJ Johnson losing matches, when JJ Johnson was up the creek without a paddle…

You where nowhere….ain’t nobody in sight and JJ Johnson ain’t got a problem with that. I never asked fo’ no help and I never needed no help…but don’t all of a sudden expect JJ Johnson to be yo saving grace…yo knight in shining armour…maybe for once all y’all should do something about a problem…instead of burying yo heads in the sand and expecting me to do all the work….

I am sick and tired of guiding you fools…being the man on the front line whilst all of y’all are of riding the waves of success….I been there and I done that so many multiple times that I lost count….

6CW…..Dynasty……Association….the lists go on and on of the wars that I fought for this company…of the sacrifices I made…..and yet now y’all gonna turn yo back…because for once JJ Johnson actually looking out for himself…actually looking out for number one….

I am the most unselfish son of a b1tch you done ever met….I’m arrogant, I am flash and I am outspoken but my god have I shed some blood,sweat and tears for every ungrateful jacka55 that holds a contract in this company…

*RJ just continues to hold the mic and look shocked at JJ’s words

JJ:And all those on they dirtsheets….with a little semi-on right now…..pipe down cos this ain’t yo infamous “heel-turn”….JJ Johnson ain’t about to switch up and all of a sudden become yo anti-christ……demi-god…..but what JJ Johnson will do is speak the truth….I’ll say things and y’all gone listen….because I enthrall you….and I have the goddamn nachos to speak about things that nobody else will…

You expect JJ Johnson to feel bad because Clarke James got his head smashed in?...well I don’t….I told Clarke to mind his business and I will handle mine….he didn’t need to shoot his mouth and he didn’t need to come fo a fight…..The Saint and Chris Patricks are my priority and they my problem…..a problem that will be dealt with,of that I will be goddamn sure…

I just hope the that Clarke now realises that….that he realises JJ Johnson don’t need him…don’t need all the wannabe a55holes in the back that gone talk down to me but inside all they want to be is me…..I don’t need nobody…..never have and I never will….I got to the top with the grace of God and the support of my fans….I don’t need anything else……y’all need to understand me when I talk…

*JJ then produces the Angelo Anneire mask and smiles

JJ:And this badboy….everyone got a real hang-up about this haven’t they….

“Why did you come back with that mask?”….”Why did you hide from us?”……cos JJ Johnson does as he damn well pleases whenever he damn well pleases…

I came in this mask because I wanted to……I hid my identity because I wanted to…because for once I wanted to be me without the hassle of fighting everyone elses goddamn battles…..I wanted the freedom of being able to compete without the tag of “Mr 6WF” over my head…

But even then it wasn’t enough….even then it came down to me to collapse the Church of Hero…came down to JJ Johnson to finally ride their sorry mormon preaching pr1cks right out o’ town…..it was all on me….another battle fought….another war won……and another accolade I missed out on whilst everyone else went about they business….

Fact is…y’all should be down on bended knee when I rock up in here…..there should be a goddamn church named after me…..and every single member of the 6WF lockeroom should rejoice at the mere fact that I still wrestle in this company….

But they don’t….they snarl and they grimace…one time I change it up and think about myself,they throw it all back in my face….they taunt me and they disrespect me….who in the hell do these people think they are?

And right now I know we broadcasting live…and I know we in so many countries and I know there be some people watching this that don’t like what I be saying…..but I’m JJ Johnson and I always done spoke the truth….every word that comes out of my mouth is what everyone else be thinking about but they just don’t possess the cojones to spill it all out….

You don’t like what I’m saying….that’s fine but I still gone say it anyway….this will go down on record and I don’t care who hears it…..

I don’t need help….I don’t want help…..all I want is to wake up in the morning….come to work…bust some a55 like only I can…electrify the masses like only I can……thrill and kill…..ride this mother like Momo Ali…..cashing cheques and snapping necks……I don’t need no shotgun rider…JJ Johnson fully capable of aiming this artillery my damn self…

I been through a rough patch…i’ve got the critics on my back…my peers all over me like an STI rash….but JJ Johnson couldn’t give two (beeps) about all o’ that….I’m still representing….I can feel that fire burning in my chest almost….like maybe we seeing a spark….like maybe this gridiron gangster not quite finished yet….

I thought I was finished….I had the phone in my hand and I was making the call last week….but JJ Johnson don’t appreciate criticism from those who don’t deserve to give it…it energises me in a way like I got a point to prove…and maybe now is the time I proved it…

The screen begins to change and fades out to show a backstage monitor, Blue Dragon, Nay Bother, Uryu Ishida and Dragon are stood watching the JJ Johnson interview with a few stage hands. Agents and roadies are busying themselves in preparation for the show....

The camera turns round as the sound of the fire door opening and JJ Johnson walks in through the doors, his hoodie up and his bag slung over his shoulder, he removes his headphones and looks up to see the Agents and roadies have stopped to look at him....

JJ looks round, surveying the faces, each and every one etched with disappointment and anger....

JJ mutters to himself....

JJ: Ain't no hiding place now, JJ. You talk game you gots to face this sh*t....

JJ adjusts his hoodie and begins to walk through the stream of somber figures, the sound of the interview can be heard echoing as JJ approaches the group.......

JJ Johnson got his detractors….and right now I got a whole lot o’ haters…people writing me off….doubting me and criticising me….I doubted myself….I criticised myself…but now I redeveloped something in my mind…I got myself in goddamn check….

So they can talk….they can hate and they can unappreciate….but until I ain’t got breath in this body….until the blood stops pumping,you gone see me here every goddamn Friday night…..bringing the game,making the pain….straight up ballin……

This run gone stop…..and all these fools that want some of JJ Johnson gone get exactly what they looking for…..I ain’t going nowhere…I’ll be right here….i’ll be waiting so you bring those a55es on…

You got something to say to me then say it….you wanna whisper behind my back then you go right ahead and pleasure yoself…..but don’t ever doubt what JJ Johnson brings to the table…don’t ever doubt what JJ Johnson has done and will continue to do for 6WF…

Friday night y’all gone see something….you gone get a real good glimpse at what JJ Johnson is all about…..and I hope you ready….cos I get the distinct feeling that some of y’all must of forgot….

JJ approaches the group as the tape ends, he stops short as Blue Dragon and the others turn. They eyeball JJ who shrugs....

JJ: Well? You mofo's got anything you gots to get off yo' chest?

The group shake their heads and walk passed JJ as the Agents and roadies go back to work. JJ turns to watch them walk off, a disconsolate look etches across his face. He hitches his hoodie and turns to walk off and the camera faces the monitor, zooming in on JJ's face on the screen...

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 20th July Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 20th July

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:31 pm

*The camera's return back to ringside and the pyro's are all going off at the top of the stage, the camera pans around the arena to show various signs.

"WE STILL LOVE YOU JJ"
"ARE YOU READY FOR HARDCORE HELL"
"TGA HAS YOUR NUMBER CRIMEY"
"6WF FOREVER"

RJ:Ladies and gentleman welcome to 6WF Lockdown, broadcasting live from the Birmingham Bowl and on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. What a show we have in store for you tonight.

MW:We certainly do RJ, some tremendous match lined up tonight, none more so than our Main Event when Crime Lord will discover who his opponent is at Against The Wall.

RJ:Hobo gets a shot at the European Title, and we also discover the N01 contender to the Freeweight Title.

MW:And it seems like JJ has something in store for the good folks of 6WF Tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:35 pm

Gary Traitorelli v Dragon

RJ: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first match this evening. It sees two wrestlers face off with quite a contrast in fortunes lately. Dragon, former FreeWeight Champion, faces Gary Traitorelli who has been on a good streak of wins.

MW: If ever there was a time to face Dragon, it is now. The man is on a downward spiral back to where he belongs!

The crowd start to boo loudly when Italian R&B new Oriental - Beat hits the speakers and Traitorelli comes out with his chest puffed out and a smug look on his face. He walks down the ramp but is making sure he isn't touched by the fans as if he is going to catch something from them. He proceeds to go to the top of one of the turnbuckles and flicks his hand infront of his face to the fans.

MW: The crowd loving this guy!

RJ: Hardly Michael. We apologize to you at home if you can hear some of the swearing being hurled toward Traitorelli.

MW: Love in its purest form RJ!

"JPop drop" hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Dragon runs out onto the ramp. Dragon smiles and waves to the fans before sprinting to the ring, tagging the fans hands, Foo Poo follows out slowly behind his brother. He slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Dragon looks fresh after his match was cancelled last week. Let us see if he can go back to winning ways. The fans are right behind him.

The bell rings and the two men circle each other. Traitorelli starts trash talking to Dragon. Dragon suddenly runs and pounds Traitorelli with hard punches.

RJ: Dragon has snapped!

Dragon continues to pound away at Traitorelli and pushes him to the corner. He whips him to the other corner and when Traitorelli rebounds back, Dragon catches him with a dropkick to the back of the head. He then grabs Traitorelli by the hair and smashes his head into the turnbuckle.

Crowd: 1……………..2……………….3………..4………….5…………..6…………7………….8…………..9………..10!

Traitorelli collapses on the canvas, and Dragon starts mud-hole stomping him in the head. The referee has to try and drag Dragon off, but he continues to run in and continue stomping.

RJ: Dragon releasing a lot of frustration and using his size advantage here instead of his speed.

MW: Dragon is certainly breathing fire right now.

Dragon raises Traitorelli to his feet and hits him with a headbutt that knocks Traitorelli down again. Dragon runs to the ropes, rebounds and drops an elbow before hooking the leg.

RJ: Traitorelli lifts a shoulder up. The first involvement he has had in this match so far!

Dragon llifts Traitorelli up and whips him to the ropes. Traitorelli ducks under a clothesline attempt but runs straight into a spinning heel kick that nearly takes his head off. Dragon acknowledges the crowd and beats his chest. He climbs the turnbuckle and signals the Dragon’s Den.

RJ: This could be all over.

MW: Oh great tactics there by Traitorelli!

As Dragon flies off the turnbuckle to deliver the DDT, Traitorelli drags the ref in the way. Dragon manages to land on his feet and the referee is sandwiched between the two men. In his haste to get to Traitorelli, Dragon pushes the ref aside. The referee manages to stop Dragon and berate him, but while Dragon has his back turned Traitorelli comes in and low blows him.

RJ: The referee could not see that! Dragon was so intent to get to Traitorelli that he left himself open for that lowblow.

Dragon crumples to the floor, and the ref checks on him, completely oblivious to what happened. Traitorelli takes advantage and starts kicking Dragon in the stomach. He raises Dragon up, whips him to the ropes, and hits a huge back bodydrop that shakes the ring. Traitorelli goes for the cover.

RJ: Tremendous strength shown by Gary Traitorelli there to get his 350lb opponent over his head!

Traitorelli is frustrated and hurls Dragon out of the ring. The referee has a go at him but he just smirks. He looks at various members of the crowd that are hurling insults and just says “are you looking at me” with a cocky grin on his face.

MW: Loving this RJ!

Traitorelli calmly exits the ring and sees Dragon stagger to his feet. He quickly runs at him and hits a running knee lift that takes Dragon down again. Traitorelli continues to mock the crowd, before rolling Dragon back into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and smashes Dragon with a missile dropkick.

MW: Stick a fork in him…….Dragon is done.

Traitorelli leisurely lays over Dragon and the ref makes the count.

RJ: No!

Dragon manages to get his shoulder up to the horror of Traitorelli.

RJ: A sign of inexperience there by Traitorelli.

MW: Experience will increase with more matches RJ. The guy has all the tools for the job.

Traitorelli grabs Dragon’s leg and turns him around, before sitting in a one-legged Boston crab position. Dragon screams in pain as his hand searches for the ropes. The crowd cheer for Dragon, as he manages to edge closer and closer. Traitorelli knows that he will reach the ropes, so releases the hold, rebounds off the ropes and drops a knee on Dragon’s leg. He then drags Dragon back to the centre of the ring, and reapplies the hold.

RJ: How much can Dragon take?

Dragon tries to reach the ropes again. The referee continues to ask him if he wants to submit, but Dragon shakes his head furiously. The crowd is right behind him as he at last manages to reach the ropes and make Traitorelli break the hold. Traitorelli starts arguing with the ref as he thinks Dragon submitted, but the referee tells him that Dragon reached the ropes.

MW: Get him Gary! Pound him!

Traitorelli drops a knee into Dragon’s leg again, but then lifts him up to a vertical base. He then hits him with a big uppercut that knocks Dragon down. He lifts him up again and hits another uppercut. Finally, he lifts him up a third time and slaps him across the face.

RJ: Bad move…….

Dragon grows incensed and immediately comes at Traitorelli with chops to the chest. He whips Traitorelli off the ropes, but he reverses it and sends Dragon the other way. Traitorelli tries to hit a clothesline but it misses, and on the rebound Dragon hits a huge spear. He goes for the cover

3…..

RJ: No….. Traitorelli's foot is on the ropes.

Dragon grabs his hair in frustration as he is told that he did not get the 3 count. He waits for Traitorelli and gets ready to deliver the Super Kick.

RJ: Connected………..no!!!!!

Traitorelli manages to sidestep and uses Dragon’s momentum to push him against the turnbuckle. He then runs across the ring, rebounds, and hits Dragon with a big boot to the face.

RJ: How he managed to get his leg up to the nearly 7 foot Dragon’s face, I will never know.

MW: Back and forth…back and forth…..this one is in the balance.

Traitorelli tiredly gets to his feet and goes across to the turnbuckle. He starts to undo the turnbuckle pad, but the referee stops him. The pad still drops to the floor between the two men.

RJ: LOOK OUT!

Unseen, Dragon has got up and runs across the ring with a Super Kick. Traitorelli avoids it and the kick flies over the referee’s head and into the exposed turnbuckle. Dragon screams in pain as his foot hits hard steel. Traitorelli immediately goes for the roll up and the ref starts counting.

RJ: How the hell did Dragon kick out of that! The guy has a lot of heart!

MW: But he is in pain RJ.

Traitorelli takes advantage and signals for the powerbomb. He lifts Dragon onto his shoulders and holds him there. Dragon manages to deliver some punches as the crowd cheer. Traitorelli staggers backward, and drops Dragon behind him, straight onto the exposed turnbuckle.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Dragon is completely out cold as Traitorelli wearily covers him.

3!

RJ: Traitorelli picks up another win!

Traitorelli rolls out of the ring quickly and is uneasy on his feet as the referee raises his arm in victory. A couple of fans try to touch him, but he shrugs them off before holding his head in pain.

RJ: Hell of the battle there Wire and a great start to Lockdown.

MW: The victory is Traitorelli’s though and Dragon is the loser. Doesn’t matter how you do it, as long as you do!

*Foo Poo shakes his head in anger at his brother's loss.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:39 pm

The camera pans backstage to see JJ Johnson in his locker-room, sat on the edge of his bench, head in his hands.

He raises his head up, taking a deep breath and looking to the sky, thinking for a moment. He looks across the room before reaching for his rucksack. He pulls a scrapbook from the bag and smiles as he looks at the fresh faced JJ on the cover. He turns open the pages and laughs to himself as he looks at the photos. He reaches his 6WF days and his face and demeanour changes. He comes across a picture of him winning his first 6WF title and his face drops, a look of frustration covers it...

JJ: Sh*t. Ain’t nothin’ like lookin’ to the past ol’ man. 6WF Title? JJ Johnson be lucky gettin’ a shot at any ol’ title, let alone the big one...

JJ turns the page to see a picture of him standing with The Saint from their Association days. His expression turns to one of anger as he moves straight from the page. He turns back to his first 6WF title and looks at it for a moment before closing the book and placing back in his bag.

He gets to his feet and shakes himself out...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:43 pm

*The action continues backstage with Dragon, he is walking a long way behind Foo Poo who suddenly turns around.

Foo Poo:What the hell you doing out there Dragon? You continue bringing shame on our family, and I have to keep standing and watching.

One month ago, you beat Traitorelli easily. One month ago, he be no challenge whatsoever. What happened to you? Do I need to beat some more sense into you?

Dragon:I wouldn't recommend that brother, otherwise I will give back much better than you can give. Dragon need to know he have your support.

Foo Poo:At the moment, you don't desreve my support. But I talk to McGraw, he happy to give you rematch with Traitorelli. You beat him, maybe you bring back some honour to the family.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:43 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown andup next here we have singles action with JJ Johnson in action.

MW: JJ has been on one hell of a losing streak lately, andhe will be looking to finally put an end to that tonight.

RJ: But it certainly won’t be easy, as he faces off againstThe Consultancy’s Vortex, the current Freeweight Champion.

MW: It would be almost unbelievable to think of previously,but I’d say Vortex heads into this match as favourite.

RJ: That’s hard to disagree with.

“Remember the name” hits and the crowd erupt into cheers asJJ moonwalks out onto the ramp, he whips off his hooded top and launches itinto the crowd. He then sprints to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. JJleaps to his feet and climbs the ropes to salute the crowd.

RJ: We saw his interview earlier tonight, JJ has promised toshow what he is truly about tonight.

“Breathe” blares out and Vortex strides out onto the ramp,but he is not in his wrestling gear and is being flanked with Danny McGraw whohas a mic in hand. The crowd boo loudly.

McGraw: JJ, sorry that I have had to announce this so latebut I have been looking for you the whole day. Vortex is not your opponenttonight, to be quite frank JJ with the losing streak you are on, you don’tdeserve a match with the Freeweight champion.

So I’ve lined you up an opponent who is...more on yourlevel. Quade get out here!

Quade White walks out onto the ramp, the crowd boo him. Hewalks to the ring and steps in looking at JJ apprehensively.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JJ locks up with White, he forces him back into the corner.JJ quickly fires off his trademark boxing combination on White, before whippinghim against the ropes. JJ hits White with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker on therebound. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

White forces the shoulder up, JJ hits a couple of swift legdrops before hauling up the rookie. He hits a hard punch into the gut, andfollows this up with a big powerbomb. Johnson then demonstrates his strength,hauling White back up into the air and drilling him to the canvas with anotherpowerbomb.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

RJ: Impressive from JJ!

MW: Showing his strength.

Johnson lifts up White, but White counters whipping him tothe corner. He runs in but JJ counters with a pele kick. JJ then runs out ofthe corner and hits a huge forearm smash! White stumbles up and JJ connectswith an RKO! Cover.

JJ drags White to his feet, he nails a jawbreaker followedup with a big belly to belly throw. White stumbles to his feet and JJ nails aspinebuster!

MW: More like the JJ these fans know and love!

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

RJ: Another kick out from White, but I don’t see him lastingmuch longer.

JJ drags up White, he sets up for the Fade to Black...

RJ:Vortex!

Vortex comes down to the ringside area from backstage, he leaps onto the apron and stares down at JJ. JJ advances towards him, trash talking him. Vortex grabs his freeweight title and swings it at JJ, he misses and JJ knocks him off the apron with a big punch..small package!

Ref:1.....................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: No way!

MW: Unbelievable, the streak continues!

RJ: White won that from out of nowhere!

MW:Vortex hands White the win.

Last edited by Mat on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:50 pm

JJ Johnson is shown backstage looking dejected as he heads back to his locker room, he’s stopped in his tracks by the sound of slow clapping as the camera pans round to show Saint and Patricks sarcastically applauding...

The Saint: Bravo, JJ. Bravo. Another outstanding performance out there...

JJ turns to walk away as Patricks and Saint laugh to themselves...

The Saint: What’s the matter, JJ? Don’t you wanna talk about where it all went wrong? Where things started going downhill for you? Was it the Fight for the Right tournament? Was it when Patricks and I put you and Max in the spotlight and showed you up? Was it when you couldn’t beat your oldest adversary in Cassius? Or was it when I started riding your ass round this building like the sell out show pony you were? Huh?! HUH!?!

JJ continues to walk off but The Saint grabs his arm pulling him and slamming him into the wall...

JJ: Wha’ you wantin’, fool? Sh*t you had yous fun, I’m don wit y’all riding me man...

The Saint: Oh you’re done with us? How cute. The little show pony thinks he can stop it all when he wants. Listen, JJ. This isn’t the JJ Johnson show anymore. Your days are long gone. It’s time for the real stars to come out and shine. The ones this company should’ve been built around while you were off prost*tuting your name and our business like the attention seeking wh*rethat you are.

The Saint grabs JJ by the throat pinning him against the wall....

The Saint: I decide when it’s over, Johnson. Not you. I decide when you go out to pasture. I’ll decide when enough is enough. You think you can undermine people, meddle with their history and dictate when and how the ball comes to you? Not anymore. I’m gonna make you suffer. Suffer for every day I’ve had to sit in the shadow of your idiocy. Sit and wonder why those peasants, those sycophants in the arena cheer and pray to you when they only god like one among us JJ is ME.

I am the best wrestler this company has ever seen. A 3 time World Champion. Grand Slam holder. The man who leaves careers lying in ruins. A man that returned to take out an entire roster, not just hide behind some pathetic mask like some cowardly fool.

Your time to suffer is now. For every person who has suffered because of your selfishness, your blind ignorance to the needs and efforts of others is going to come back to haunt you......starting with Clarke James...

JJ: That kid ain’ nothin’ to me, fool. I tol’ yous that.

The Saint: Isn’t that just typical? You’d let a lamb go to the slaughter to protect yourself, your reputation, your body.....your image? Pathetic. To think you and I used to share the same ideas, the same dreams, the same aspirations and goals. You’re nothing anymore, Johnson. Just a hollowed out, worm of a man, only out for himself.

Tonight your gonna witness a decimation. A public sacrifice like never before. Clarke James will be Sainted. In the most public of ways. And while the record books will show it was me who carried it out. Everyone will know, JJ Johnson caused it. And JJ Johnson failed to stop it.

The Saint shoves JJ into the wall and stares him dead between the eyes before walking off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:01 pm

*The action continues in the backstage where Scorpion is stood alongside Clarissa.

Clarissa:Scorpion, tonight you have the chance to become N01 contender to the Freeweight Title, what are your thoughts on your opponents?

Scorpion:Well everyone knows about the history between me and Zane Altair. Everyone knows that I have no respect for the way he lives his life, and he has no respect for the way I live mine. That's fine, I don't expect everyone to recognise how great straight-edge makes you...

But surely Zane should be the prime example of what his style of life leads to. Altair has had chance after chance at winning a title, or even beating me, but on the big occassion, he just can't pull it off can he? That's because he's so reliant on the alcohol to numb his nerves that when he doesn't have any, he can't get by without it.

And then Kurt Hernandez. Now I'd like to give a message to Kurt. I've worked with Danny McGraw before Hernandez, and at first yeah I thought it was great. He promised me the world and more, but did he deliver it? No. And you should expect the same.

I was his only client, you are his 4th client and you are at the bottom of that list. And pass on this message to your team-mate Vortex, I am coming for that belt!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:04 pm

Ding Ding Ding

MC- The Following Contest is Schedueled for 1 fall and is for the number one contendership to the 6WF freeweight Championship.

The sound of ACDC hits the speakers and a mini laser show and fireworks light up the arena as Zane Altair cockily steps out onto the stage to the sound of cheers from the crowd. He jogs to the ring slapping hands with several.

MW- Zane stands no chance here tonight

RJ- How do you know?

MW- I just do

When he gets to the ring the tron lights up with an image of a scorpion running across the sand of a dessert I won’t do as you tell me comes on to the speakers as The Sccorpion. He strides down the ring. He spots someone in the front row who has a pint in his hand, Scorpion smashes the plastic cup out of the mans hand soaking him in beer, Scorpion Snarls at the man before carrying on walking down to the ring.

MW- HAHAHAHA that was hilarious

Before Scorpion can roll into the ring the music changes again this time to Omen by Crossface. The Consultant steps out through the curtain with a huge smirk on his face. He continues to smile down at the 2 men in the ring before turning and pointing his Cane at the entrance and the huge 6ft 6in frame of Kurt Hernandez follows The Consultant to the ring. He stares right at the 2 men in the ring before walking up the steps.

MW- Here is my pick to win this match

RJ- I can’t argue with that wire, he looks very focused here

MW- Indee…..What the

Before Hernandez can climb through the ropes Zane hits him with a dropkick sending the big man to the floor. Hernandez is furious on the outside banging his fists into the top of the ring apron several times. The Consultant walks over to him and points his cane at the ring. Hernandez climbs up to the apron once again and is once again is met by a big dropkick by Zane

RJ- Great tactic by Zane here, keep the big man out of the ring.

MW- But has he forgotten about Scorpion who is also part of this match, because he is now on the attack.

Scorpion smashes Zane from behind with a clothesline taking him down to the mat. He goes for a pin attempt

1……….

RJ- Far Far far too early.

Scorpion picks up Zane and hits a big suplex, He floats over for a cover, but before the ref can make any type of count Hernandez is back in the ring and breaks the pin attempt. He takes Scorpion up onto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam.

1………..
2………………….

MW- This one is over all ready

RJ- No its not Zane able to make the save just before the hand can come down for the 3 count.

Zane now goes on the attack, kicking away at Hernandez, as Hernandez gets to his feet Zane unleashes a flurry of stiff looking shots to the big man. However Hernandez seemingly shrugs them off and walks forward. He grabs Zane by the neck and hits a chokeslam.
He picks Zane up as far as his knees and locks in the Tazzmission

RJ – Kata Ha-jime locked in, will Zane tap here?

MW- No Scorpion running in and booting Hernandez in the head. To break the hold and keep the match alive

Scorpion now works over Hernandez downed body with some kicks. Zane slowly gets to his feet and joins in with booting at the body of Hernandez. Scorpion nods acknowledging Zane

RJ- Both men doing what they have to, putting their differences aside to take the big man out of the match

The 2 men pick Hernandez up from the mat and whip him across the ring, as Hernandez comes back Zane leapfrogs over him and Scorpion hits a clothesline taking him down. Scorpion picks him up and loops his arm around the head of Hernandez, Zane comes over and does the same. They try and pick Hernandez up for a double team suplex. But Hernandez gets leverage and suplex’s them both.

MW- What Strength!

Hernandez goes to cover Scorpion

1…………
2…………

RJ- Kick out by Scorpion, Now he goes over to Zane

1………….
2…………….

MW- Scorpion Making the save

Scorpion scurrys over to the cover and is able to make the save before sinking back to the mat.

1---------
2----------
3-------------------
4---------------------
5-------------------------
6------------------------------

RJ- All 3 men down now and the ref is making the count

MW- what happens if all 3 men are counted out

7-------------------
8----------

Scorpion slowly gets to his feet and goes on the attack kicking both men several times.

RJ- Whats that old idiot doing on the apron, hes just taken a swing at Scorpion with that Cane

The Cane shot doesn’t even make Scorpion blink he turns round and smashes The Consultant in the face with a big punch, which stuns him.

RJ- Look out…………..Incoming

Hernandez runs in with an attempted clothesline, but as he does Scorpion ducks and Hernandez keeps running.

MW:Thank god for that!

The Consultant manages to avoid the clothesline, Hernandez looks down at the floor of the arena in a state of shock at what he almost did, as he turns round Scorpion hits a clothesline of his own sending Hernandez to the floor. As he looks down and laughs, Zane is Back on his feet. He hits a flurry of blows on Scorpion. Which shakes Scorpion several times. Zane whips across the ring, as Scorpion comes back across the ring Zane hits a back body drop.

RJ- Zane picking up a bit of Momentum now

MW- Unfortunattly

Zane hits a Kneelift followed by Swinging Neckbreaker. Before he can make the cover Hernandez is back on the apron, but Zane runs over hitting dropkick, sending the far bigger man back to the floor.

RJ- Scorpion is up…………..Don’t Turn round Zane……..Too Late……………Death Stalker out of Nowhere

1………………….
2………………………………………..
3……………………………………………………………

MC- The Winner of this match and number 1 contender to the Freeweight Championship…….The Scorpionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

MW- Told you Scorpion would win

RJ- No you didn’t, you said Hernandez would.

MW- No…..No I didn’t

RJ- Whatever you say

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:08 pm

JJ Johnson is heading back to his locker room, he turns the corner, keeping his head down from the flurry of people passing by but runs into someone... He raises his head to see Clarke James in front of him.

*Crowd Pop*

The two men stare at each other and JJ looks uneasy at the unexpected confrontation...

JJ: CJ......

CJ: Yep.

James moves to head off round the corner...

JJ: Oh it gon' be like that?

CJ: Like what? You want me to stand here and listen to Professor Johnson educate me on his business and how not to get mixed up in it? Spare me the speech, JJ. Maybe hit me up when it goes straight to DVD...

JJ: It ain' like that, CJ...

CJ: Course not. You gotta look out for yourself right? Nobody want no has been, black cripple for no lead role now do they?

See I'm not interested cause I ain't worried. I don't need to hide. I'm not ashamed of getting an ass kicking once in a while cause bottom line, payback is a bitch and believe me, l'll get mine.

You alienated yourself, JJ. These people, they didn't walk away from you or turn their back, you did it to yourself. Now you're walking around with that pouty lipped face looking for somebody to make it all better? But there ain't nobody. You wanted to be an island, JJ, you live with your choice...

James walks off down the corridor...

CJ: I got a match to prepare for, go home, JJ.

James disappears in the distance and JJ turns to walk on, hitching up his hood he heads to his locker room. He walks inside and sits down at the bench, his face drained of all emotion. He pulls his iPhone out and dials Marlo Green but gets no answer. He looks down at his bag and takes his scrapbook out, turning to the page of him and The Saint. He closes his eye before opening them wide and launching the scrapbook across the locker room.....

JJ: Sonofabitch!!!!!!!

Phone Rings

JJ: Marlo????..........Ohhhhh hey Fletcher, how you doing playa? Always happy to take a call from my agent! What's cracking fool?

Murmured Voice

JJ: Sweet man, y'all wanna talk endorsements? Sh*t, Nike realise they need JJ Johnson to sell some pumps? Reebok wanna put JJ in some new sneakers??

Murmured Voice

JJ: Ok, ok, so what, y'all got some commercial or suttin' yo' wanna put JJ in......?

Murmured Voice

JJ: Cutting me off? What? Why!?

Murmured Voice

JJ: Lack of interest?? I'm JJ <beep> Johnson!!!!

Murmured Voice

JJ: Man streaks come an' go, ain' no biggy, why they ackin' up over nuttin'?!

Murmured Voice

JJ: Lost my edge? Turned against fans? Y'all is tripping fool, JJ still got it!

Murmured Voice

JJ: Oh that's how it gone be huh? Well maybe I jus' fin' mysel' a new agent!!!!

JJ slams the phone to the floor in frustration....

JJ: Sh*t, Marlo!

JJ picks the pieces of the phone up and sinks to his knees. He looks over at his bag, he reaches out and pulls out his laptop....

JJ: God if yo' wit me, I could use yo' ass now....

JJ sits back at the bench, sinking his head into his hands as the commercial rolls.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:10 pm

Danny McGraw and The Consultant are shown walking throughthe corridors. The Consultant is on his mobile phone...

TC: Yes....yes....i’ll be sure to pass the message on.Thanks very much for calling....

The Consultant hangs up the phone...

DM: What’s that about?

TC: Some clown from the board. Making us aware that with the collapse of 6CW there may be more talent available.

DM: Don’t they know who I am? I’m Danny McGraw.Currently the most successful and longest reigning General Manager in 6WF history. I don’t go looking for new talent. New talent finds me. Maybe you should let the board know they should concentrate more on counting their money and let me worry about who or what walks through the door...

Suddenly the closet door bursts open and Rasta falls out coughing and spluttering...

Rasta: Yo mon’, ehhhh Mr McGraw was gwanning? I just been getting ma freak on in da closet wit this fine specimen of a lady..

McGraw and The Consultant look into the closet and look back at Rasta....

DM: Rasta, it’s empty.....what were you?? You know what, I don’t even wanna know....

Rasta scratches his head before heading back into the closet. The Consultant pushes the door to...

DM: Well, certain members aside. Just leave the board. When we want them, we’ll contact them, ok?

The Consultant nods as he and McGraw continue up thecorridor.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:23 pm

The crowd are buzzing in the arena after a cracking show the camera spins round to the commentary table were RJ and Michael Wire are sat wearing smart suits.

RJ: Welcome back everyone were half way through Lockdown and live on Euro sport and Euro sport HD up next we have a six man tag match with Blue Dragon, James McManus & Nay Bother v Chaos, Chris Patricks & Logan Kincade this should be a great match.

MW: And what will be the condition of Nay Bother a couple of weeks now he has not been himself and nearly collapsed during his matches, Lets see how he does tonight the doctors did tell him to have the night off but he refused and wanted to carry on.

'Before I Forget' by Slipknot rages out of the speakers and Blue Dragon walks out onto the stage and the walks slowly down the ramp Walks to the ring making sure he gives every fan a touch as the fans in the arena cheer loudly.

RJ: This guy has done it all and is looking for another victory here tonight on Lockdown .

MW: Well I think he's gonna have a tough time with his three opponents here tonight.

The crowd carry on cheering when The Titan tron burst into life and a massive NAY BOTHER can be seen on screen followed by the following video and entrance music

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nay Stops at the top and looks around before walking down slapping the fans hands and climbing into the ring. Sits on a turnbuckle waiting for opponent then jumps down and tags hands with blue Dragon as they wait for James Mcmanus.

RJ: Like you said before Michael we will have to wait and see how Nay is feeling tonight, I doubt he is %100.

MW: he looks fine at the moment but with a few hard shots to the head you never know what could happen.

The continues to cheer when Sad But True- Metallica hits pyrotechnics shoot off at the top of the stage but there's no sign of Mcmanus Blue Dragon and Nay Bother look to each other in concern his music plays again but there's no sign of him.

RJ: What's going on Michael no sigh of James Mcmanus?

MW: I have know idea but what i do know is that this will be a handy cap match for Blue Dragon and Nay Bother now that James Mcmanus has not come down to the ring.

The crowd start to boo loudly when "Ascending malice" hits and Chris Patricks strolls out onto the ramp. He is grinning down at BD and Nay Bother.

Edgecrusher - Fear Factory (The word 'Listener' will be changed to 'Viewer' at the beginning) then DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED" Plays out over the speakers, as the guitars hit red and blue pyros explode as Logan walks out onto the top of the ramp, he walks with purpose down to the ring, up the steps and enters the ring through the ropes he fist pumps Patricks and they both start to taunt Nay Bother and Blue Dragon.

RJ: Patricks and Kincade know the have the upper hand on there opponents tonight.

MW: Hang on a minute were's Chaos he's not coming out either.

"It’s an Omen" screams out before 'Granite' by Pendulum plays but there's no sign of Chaos Blue Dragon and Nay Bother start to smile as Chris Patricks and Logan Kincade look towards the ramp and waving there arms in a fashion for Chaos to come to the ring.

RJ: Look's like its a level playing field now Michael.

MW: What the hell is going on? This was a six man tag match now were down to normal tag team action.

RJ:Wait there Michael, I understand the cameraman have found McManus, I have to warn you folks, it isn't pretty...

*The camera switches to the backstage area, it shows James McManus slumped against the bench in his locker-room, he is clutching at his head which has a wound that is seeping blood through it.

RJ: I bet that was all Chaos' doing...

*The camera returns backstage to a separate locker-room, and a scene that resembles that of McManus' locker-room greets the viewers, with Chaos laid out unconscious on the floor.

MW: The two men have been taken out, and you would normally expect it was doing the doing of one of those men, but as they've both been taken out, who knows what went on?

The referee signal's the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Blue Dragon goes to the out side onto the apron and grabs the tag rope as does Kincade as Nay and Patricks kicks of the match.

Nay and Patricks circle the ring and then goes to lock up as the crowd in the arena cheer for Nay as he the side steps Patricks and drives a knee to the gut and drives a hard DDT and goes for the cover.

Kick out......

RJ: No signs of Nay collapsing tonight Michael.

MW: It's early days yet RJ.

The crowd boo loudly as Patricks gets the shoulder up Nay then Irish whips Patricks to the corner where his partner is and gets a tag in the crowd cheer loudly as Blue Dragon gets in the ring he starts to pummel lefts and rights to Patricks who trys to cover up the referee starts to count to 5.

MW: Come on referee do you job and get him out of there.

RJ: He is doing his job and counted to five and Dragon stopped hitting Patrick's.

Blue stops and gives them the finger and slapping them across the head. (Crowd Pop) Patricks looks red with rage and runs at Blue Dragon and hits him with a clothesline sending Dragon crashing to the mat, Patricks then drags Blue Dragon to the corner and gets a tags in Kincade as the crowd start to boo loudly.

MW: And that is why you don't wanna get Patricks mad.

RJ: The tables have turned in the favour of Kincade and Chris Patricks.

Kincade Irish whips Blue Dragon to the ropes and does a standing drop kick and then climbs to the top rope and urges for Blue Dragon to get to his feet and then lets fly with a high cross body and then goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

RJ: Nice move then from Kincade he loves to fly in the air.

MW: And with moves like that they are surly gonna end up winners of the match.

The crowd cheers as Blue Dragon kicks out, Kincade then Irish whips Blue Dragon to the corner of his partner and then goes to taunt Nay Bother.

RJ: Come on Ref turn around and see what Patricks is doing?

MW: What the ref don't see and all that RJ.

The replay shows Patricks getting the tag rope and strangling Blue dragon with the top rope then letting go and Dragon slumps down in the corner and Kincade then does a running drop kick to the face of Blue Dragon drags him to the centre of the ring and goes for the cover.

Kick out..........

RJ: How in the world did Blue Dragon kick out of that one?

MW: Pure instinct I guess RJ.

The crowd cheers loudly as Blue Dragon kicks out, Kincade then goes for a tag and Chris Patricks enters the fold and Irish whips Blue Dragon to the ropes and then goes for a clothesline but Blue Dragon ducks as the crowd cheers bounces of the ropes and hits a hurracaranna and both men are down on the mat.

RJ: This could be the open that Blue Dragon needs.

MW: Both men are stirring, Which one is gonna get the tag in first?

The two men start to crawl they way to each others partners and both men dive at the same time to get the tag in and the crowd goes wild and Nay does a Back breaker against knee into Spinning neck breaker (kind of like miz's but spinning) and then urges for Patricks to get to his feet and then hits a SuperKick and goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

RJ: God damn it I thought it was all over but Kincade comes in a saves the day.

MW: That's what good tag teams are all about saving the day when your partner is in trouble.

The crowd boo loudly when Kincade and Patricks then Irish whips Nay to the ropes and hit a double clothesline Patricks goes for the cover and Kincade leaves the ring and stands on the apron as Blue Dragon is going wild on the other side of the ring trying to give encouragement to Nay.

Kick out............

RJ: Great Move there from Kincade and Patricks.

MW: But not enough to put Nay away but what effect will that have on Nay?

The crowd cheers as Nay kick out Patricks then twists the arm of Nay and then drops down with his knees hard on the arm of Nay who screams out in pain Nay then dives for a tag and in jumps Blue Dragon and hits a couple of clotheslines and then a enzigurie and goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

RJ: Nice move but not good enough.

MW: Patricks eyes must be glazed over with that shot?

The crowd boo as Patricks just get the shoulder up Kincade comes into the ring and goes to pick up Blue Dragon but Nay comes storming into the ring and Clotheslines Kincade over the top rope with Nay going over with him.

MW: What is that idiot doing?

RJ: Keeping it fare and square Michael.

On the out side of the ring Kincade walks over to the time keeper and gets a steel chair as the crowd start to boo loudly and then runs at Nay who is helping himself up via the apron but Blue Dragon does a base ball slide under the bottom rope catching Kincade and he rams himself into the barricade.

Blue Dragon rolls back into the ring, only to be met with a superkick from Patricks.

Patricks goes up top...

RJ:PUZZLE SOLVER!

RJ: God damn it if it weren't for Kincade this match would still be going.

MW:A good win for Patricks there.

*Kincade hauls himself up on the outside, he grabs the steel chair again. He sees Nay roll into the ring to help up Blue Dragon, Logan steps into the ring and walks towards Kincade with the steel chair. He swings it back but at the last moment Blue Dragon shoves him out of the way and Logan misses. BD grabs the chair but Logan manages to leave the ring.

RJ:Nay saved by Blue Dragon again.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:29 pm

HE IS COMING

*The lights in the arena go dark, and there the sound of rain and wind in the arena. Then suddenly the titantron bursts into life, showing a graveyard during the middle of the night. Raining is pounding down and the wind is blowing the trees from side to side.

Then in he distance a large figure can be seen sitting holding a candle. The camera moves in closer to see him sitting between two graves, staring into the candle so only his face can be seen. In the background, you can hear digging, as this large figure just sits there. The rain bouncing off him, seemingly unfussed by the horrible conditions.

Then suddenly the digging stops, and the two men who were digging the grave start to approach the large figure with there spades. The large figure just sits there still. Almost in a trance. The men look at each other, and hit the large figure over the head at the same time. He sits there. They do it again. He sits like a statue. They look at each other, and go to do it again however this time the large figure rises sharply stopping them in there tracks. He grabs the spades off both of the men, who are frozen with fear at the sheer size of this man. The large figure then grabs the men by the throat, lifts them up and starts to carry them.

This large figure starts to walk with the two men, both by the throat, towards to grave. The men are slowly losing consciousness due to the grip of this large figure. He then arrives at the grave these two men were digging and throws them in with such great velocity that there necks break on impact at the bottom.

The large figure looks over the grave and walks away. He walks through the rain and wind, and past where he was sitting before. The candle he was holding was still burning, but as he walked past it snuffed out. And the smoke from the candle is blown by the wind and it seems to make the word, "TAKEO" as the large figure walks away*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:31 pm

The camera catches up with Blue Dragon and Nay after their tag match...

Nay: Thanks for the save mate I owe you one!

Blue looks at Nay coldly

Blue: You owe me nothing; it was a pleasure just to get my hands on Logan..

?? : Well if I had feelings I would be hurt!

Blue and Nay turn to see Logan standing there with a smile on his face, Blue gets ready to attack his brother when McGraw walks in between them...

McGraw: I would think twice about that if I were you!

Blue: Well you are not me, McGraw.

McGraw: No I am not I am far more successful than the 10 second wonder, you really need to curb that temper of yours or it could get you into trouble one day...

Blue: Do you think I’m frightened of you or your little group; I’d take my chances against any of your lot!

Nay: And I will be right behind him!

McGraw: Well isn’t that sweet, I tell you what Blue, I’m feeling generous tonight so I’ll do something you want, I will give you Logan at Against the Wall.....

Logan: WHAT!!!!??!

McGraw: Easy,Logan. Let me finish......As I said, it will be Blue Dragon vs Logan Kincade for the 6WF Hardcore Title and to add something extra ...........I’m gonna throw in Nay Bother just for fun...!

Danny starts to walk away laughing...

McGraw: Let’s see how far friendship goes now Blue..!

Danny walks off with Logan close behind leaving Blue Dragon and Nay looking at each other.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:41 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, and we have title action up next here for you!

MW: That’s right RJ, and this could potentially be a historic night on Lockdown, as Hobo faces Trevor Swann for the European Title.

RJ: And if he wins, Hobo would complete the Grand Slam.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF EUROPEAN TITLE!

*Crowd cheer

RA: Introducing first...he weighs in at 220lbs...he is gunning for the GRAND SLAM CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT...HOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“Don’t fear the reaper” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as 6WF favourite Hobo strides out onto the ramp. He has a determined look in his eye as he strolls to the ring, tagging the fans. Hobo rolls in.

MW: Hobo has a glare of grit and determination in his eyes tonight...

RJ: He looks supremely focused for this match, what a chance this is for him.

RA: And now...representing The Consultancy...he hails from London, England and weighs in at 180lbs...The reigning and defending 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...TREVOR SWANNNNNNN!

The crowd boo loudly as “Dreadlock Holiday” rips out through the speakers and Swann strolls out onto the ramp, and the crowd’s boos get even louder as Danny McGraw strides out onto the ramp, with a mic in hand. They walk to the ring, Swann sits on the ropes and McGraw walks in. Hobo looks on angrily...

McGraw: Someone needs to calm down a little Hobo, after all I did give you exactly what I promised this week, something that you’ve always wanted, a title shot!

*Suddenly Swann removes the title belt from around his waist and smashes Hobo in the face with the belt. Swann stands over Hobo, smling.

McGraw: And there was your title shot Hobo!

*The crowd boo hugely as McGraw and Swann leave up the ramp.

MW:Wait there.

RJ:Who the hell is that?

*A masked man steps out onto the rampway and stares down at Swann and McGraw before turning and walking away. They look on shocked for a moment.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:53 pm

The camera goes backstage, back to JJ Johnson’s dressing room where he is sat staring at his laptop, the remains of his broken phone strewn across the floor. JJ lets out a large sigh as his laptop flashes into life and a picture of Marlo Green appears on the screen...

JJ: ‘bout damn time...

JJ clicks to answer and Marlo appears on the screen looking frail and tired...

JJ: Ehhhhhhh, Marlo.....jus’ the man. What’s cracking pops..?

Marlo looks less than enthusiastic as JJ chirpy demeanour fades...

JJ: Errthing’ cool, Marlo? You ain’ looking so hot man?

Marlo wipes his brow and coughs before looking down the camera...

Marlo: I had a missed call from you, JJ? What can I do for you?

JJ frowns as Marlo again coughs....

JJ: You ok, Marlo? You don’ seem happy to see me?

Marlo: You act surprised, JJ. You think we don’ got cable over here?

JJ: Wha’ you talkin’ bout, Marlo?

Marlo: Don’ play dumb wit’ me, son. I ain’no stuttering ol’ fool. Ain’ nothing getting pass’ ol’Marlo Green. I see what y’all been up to. I seen what they been sayinga bout you, JJ. You gon’ tell me it ain’ true? They got you all wrong?

JJ: Damn right they got it all wrong.

Marlo: Like hell they have, JJ. I ain’ stupid. Y’all forgettin’ I know you, JJ. I known you since yo’ were some scrawny ass kid playin’ skip hop in my gym. I seen you go through things’ no boy should go through so don’t you sit there and damn well try to play me, Johnson....

JJ sits back in shock at the tone of his mentor....

Marlo: Fo’ weeks I been watchin’ you, JJ. Weeks I been sittin’, watchin’ you spiral into some shell of a man. Blamin’ ery’one but yoursel’ for this streak. This slump you gon’ got yoursel’ into. This beef you got with those idiots...pushing ery’one away like some damn recluse...what the hell happen’ to you, JJ? When did yo’ get above yousel’? Forget your dam’ roots?

JJ: I ain’ forget nuttin’, Marlo. You don’got no clue what I been goin’ through.

Marlo: Aw spare me yo’ dam’ pity party, JJ. You ackin’ up like you gon’ been wronged. You ain’ been wrong’d, yous ass is getting play’d. They gettin’ at you JJ an’ you dam takin’ it. You let em’ beat you. You let em’ crack that egg head o’ yours and now you suffrin’ and wors’ of all you gon’ let some innocen’ fool take the rap for it...

JJ: I tol’ him to stay out of it. I tol’ him I ain’ wantn’ no dam back up...

Marlo: Dam’ you and your selfish pride and y’all damn ego. What you fogettin’ your past all o’er again? Fo’gettin’ where you came from. Let me remin’ you, son. Ain’ so far back you were rockin’ up at ol’ Marlo Green’s door looking for help n’ guidance. 5 years’. 5 long years, JJ without a word. No calls, no letters. No dam’ autograph. You’ show up here lookn’ a find yoursel’.I din’ turn you away’. I saw that little boy who walk’d into my gym, I saw he was all grown’ up. He wasn’ JJ the movie star, no box office frau’, some wannabe Jordan. I saw JJ Johnson the man. The man he I always knew he could become..... then you went after that necklace....step’d up. Claim’d that past fo’ yoursel’....but it was jus’ afron’. Jus’ another JJ scene stealer....

JJ: It ain’ like that, Marlo....

Marlo: Oh it ain’ like that? So why you here now, JJ? You sure as hell don’ want no help from anyone else? Clarke James sure as hell ain’ good enough’, Brandi don’ gon an left, what’s the matter, punk? You wantin’ the sympathy?

JJ looks frustrated as Marlo begins to poke at him...

JJ: Watch’ll tryna do, Marlo? You wan’ some? You wan’ take a piece o’ JJ?!

Marlo: Oh now he getting all fired up? Foun’ yous tongue again ain’ ya boy? Jus’ wait a few an ol’ Saint will be round and you can saddle that black ass o’ yours up an get ready for another whipping...

JJ: Now com on now, Marlo....

Marlo: Com’ on me, nuttin’, JJ. Y’all wanna convince em you ain’ sol’ out yet here you are, slump back feeling sorry fo yo’sel’. I ain’ interested. I watch you these past few weeks, JJ an’ I’m ashamed. Damn ashamed. I thought I knew you better, thought you had values, thought you knew what it took to giv back to those round y’all. But you just provin’ em right, JJ. Provin’that when it’s all said an’ don’ you jus’ another black playa wantin’ a piece when it’ easy. I ain’ got time for that, JJ......i’m an ol’ man. I been don’ in this bidness for 35 years.....and for the first time I look at you an I don’ see no son, no family, no frien’, you just some punk kid who forgot where he cam’ from.

JJ: Marlo......

Marlo: Save it boy. Sa’ yourself’. Take yoursel’ home ‘for you get you or somebody else hurt. Maybe come see me in 5 years when you need ‘n other pep talk....

JJ stares into the laptop as he call disconnects......JJ looks inconsolable as a deathly silence fills the locker room.....he looks atthe screen one final time before closing the laptop lid and slumping in his chair

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:56 pm

The camera pans backstage to show McGraw and Trevor Swann stood in his office laughing away....

TS: Well, you promised him a title shot, Danny.

DM: And you sure as hell gave it to him....

The 2 men continue to laugh as the office door is kicked open and Hobo storms in, a cut above his eye clearly visible...

Hobo: Nice. Nice. I guess that’s exactly what I can expect from you two clowns. You know, Danny, if it really bothers you that muchme being European Champion, just say. Don’t hide behind your little desk trying to be all clever...

McGraw steps up from his desk as Swann sits the European Title on the table...

DM: Hobo, believe me, you’re not a threat. You’re simply an ink blot on my perfect business plan. European Champion’s are made of heart, dignity and class. Not some classless tramp. The mere idea that you could step into Trevor’s shoes, let alone mine is simply astounding!

Hobo: Is that a challenge?

DM: Oh Hobo, please? Do you really want to suffer more indignity? More humiliation at the hands of The Consultancy?

Hobo: Ahh, why not. Seeing as you clearly don’t want to lose such a dignified champion, how’s about we put your business acumen on the line?

McGraw stares at Hobo with intrigue...

DM: I’m listening...

Hobo: I get a rematch, against Swann, at Against TheWall....... If Swann wins, I’ll be your personal jester for one wholenight.....anything goes, total humiliation.....

DM: And if you win?

Hobo: I get Lockdown. For one night only.....

Crowd: TELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McGraw smiles and extends his hand......

DM: You’ve got yourself a deal, Hobo?

Hobo and McGraw shake hands as Swann grins.

Hobo: See you Sunday, Swann.....I promise you, it will be tele!

*Crowd Pop*

Hobo leaves as Swann looks on confused.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 5:03 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman we have singles action up next here on Lockdown, and this is a huge clash, a PPV-worthy match.

MW: It sure is RJ, as The Saint squares off against Clarke James in a match that is the culmination of a couple of weeks of feuding between James and The Saint alongside his partner in crime Patricks.

RJ: of course this has all stemmed from Clarke James making the save for JJ Johnson two weeks ago when Patricks and Saint were conducting a vicious beatdown, something James suffered last week.

MW: Well then he only has himself to blame for being in this situation, as The Saint and Patricks have said, James had no right getting involved in their business.

RJ: He was just trying to do the right thing.

MW: It wasn’t the right thing to do for his career, that’s for sure.

“Blind Faith” blares out through the speakers and the crowd give a loud reception for the arrival of former 6WF European Champion Clarke James. He walks out onto the ramp slowly and nods to the fans before heading down to the ring, tagging the fans hands. James slides into the ring and leaps to his feet, warming up.

RJ: James is a former 6WF European Champion and is clearly a hugely talented competitor, he’s been involved in many of our most recent high profile matches such as the time attack match.

MW: He is a talented competitor, in fact I think he’d beat most of the other wrestlers in the company on a good night, the problem is Saint is in the form of his life and alongside Patricks that is a dangerous combo.

“Monster” hits and the crowd burst into huge boos as The Saint strides out onto the ramp. He smirks at the crowd’s reaction before storming down to the ring. He steps onto the apron and then over the top rope before smiling at James on the opposite side of the ring.

MW: James is a former European champion, and so is The Saint. The difference being that The Saint has also won every other title in 6WF, a multi-time world champion something only James can dream of. And the thing is, this is the most dominant I have ever seen The Saint!

RJ: As much as I hate to do so, I have to agree with you about Saint. His form in recent months has been nothing short of sensational.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, CJ and Saint lock-up. Saint overpowers James into a side headlock, James spins out and holds Saint in a chicken wing position which Saint counters with a hip toss. Clarke James stumbles up to his feet and runs in at The Saint, he goes for a big boot but James ducks under it, he then floors The Saint with a chopblock. James hits a couple of boots to the back of the head.

Clarke James then runs off the ropes going for a spinning heel kick, which connects. James lifts up The Saint, he goes for a Samoan Drop but Saint drops off the shoulders of Clarke James, boots CJ in the stomach and then connects with an implant DDT. Saint hooks the leg.

MW: James not very clever there, trying to use a power move on The Saint.

RJ: And I understand there is a very interested viewer backstage who is also unimpressed with James’ choice of move.

*The camera’s flick backstage to show JJ Johnson sat on a chair in his locker-room. He is watching the James vs Saint match on a small monitor, Johnson is on the edge of his seat and shakes his head at James going for the Samoan Drop.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up, Saint gets to his feet and immediately starts to stomp away on the head of James. He continues to do so until the referee intervenes and forces The Saint away from his opponent. Saint moves back in when the ref is finishing remonstrating with him, he goes for a boston crab submission hold but James manages to boot Saint away against the ropes.

Clarke James kips up to his feet and Saint runs in at him, which allows James to connect with a big clothesline. Saint rises to his feet, Clarke James goes for a boot to the stomach, Saint grabs it but James counters with a big enzaguri kick to the head. Clarke goes to the top rope, he nails a leg-drop bulldog on The Saint. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

The Saint kicks out, James waits for him to rise and then hits an inverted atomic drop on the grand slam champion. With the Saint keeled over, James runs off the ropes and springs over the top into a sunset flip but Saint shoves him away. James leaps up to his feet and nails a dropkick before Saint can get to his feet.

Clarke James then goes to the outside...

RJ: Plancha!

MW: James has been very impressive thus far in this match I have to say, he’s using his speed to negate the effects of Saint’s power game.

*The camera goes back to JJ in his locker-room, he is clapping his hands at how James is going in the match-up.

James places Saint into an armbar hold. The Saint gets to his feet quickly and manages to counter with an arm drag takedown. James rises to his feet and The Saint bounces off the ropes, flooring James with a huge boot to the skull. James collapses to the mat and The Saint hooks the leg nonchalantly.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

The Saint lifts up James, he boots him in the gut and goes for the Divine Destroyer but James drops down the back and counters with a killswitch on The Saint! James again goes to the top rope...

MW: Corkscrew Senton from James!

RJ: This really is a fantastic display from James at the moment.

MW: And JJ is certainly impressed in the backstage area.

*Johnson is shown nodding his head at the monitor as James connects with the high-flying move.

Clarke James lifts up The Saint, he connects with an atomic drop and then hits a reverse DDT backbreaker. James then follows up with a neckbreaker. James then goes to run the ropes but as he rebounds off the ropes, he slips and lands badly on the canvas.

RJ: Not what James wanted.

James hobbles to his feet but The Saint is up and he immediately he hits a vicious boot into the right knee of James. Saint then connects with a kneebreaker! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Saint hauls James up to his feet and fires in a series of hard uppercuts at the chin of James who retreats back into the corner. Saint then starts to boot away at the stomach of James who slumps down against the turnbuckle. Saint then places his boot against the throat of Clarke James, choking him out.

Saint only releases the boot just before the count of 5. Saint allows James forward out of the corner before connecting with a belly to belly suplex. James stumbles up and walks into a snap powerslam. Cover.

Saint is immediately back onto his feet, he hits a couple of stomps down into the back before placing James into a grounded abdominal stretch. Saint hits a few knees into the back before hauling James up and drilling him to the canvas with a pumphandle slam. James stirs to his feet, he throws a groggy clothesline that Saint easily ducks and then follows up with a bridging German suplex.

MW: Seriously impressive power from Saint here.

RJ: He’s pressing home this dominance, and is thriving on causing as much pain and damage to James as possible.

MW: Johnson not enjoying this.

*JJ is now shown slumped back in his chair, shaking his head.

The Saint waits for Clarke James to rise, he then floors him with an STO. Saint goes back to the corner, James rises to his feet...

RJ: SPEAR!

Saint nails the spear and then starts to pummel down on James with a series of big punches to the head. Again he only stops when the referee hauls him away.

James rises to his feet and Saint nails a gorilla press slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Saint rises to his feet and again starts to stomp away on James, he rolls into the corner and Saint continues with the vicious beatdown. Eventually, he allows James out of the corner...

RJ: Crucifier locked in!

MW: The vicious masterlock, James doesn’t look like escaping.

Just as James looks as if he might tap, Saint hits him with a full nelson slam.

MW: The Saint is enjoying this dominance, and asserting some brutality!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Saint drags up Clarke James, he boots him in the stomach and nails the divine destroyer. Saint goes to the top rope...

RJ: Big Crossbody block!

*Again JJ is shown, and by now he has his head in his hands.

MW: That slip has really cost James in this match.

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

Saint lifts up James...

RJ: RKO!

Ref: 1.......................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: A result never in doubt,RJ....

RJ: I don’t think this is over yet...

The boo’s reverberate around the arena as ‘Monster’ by Skillet plays out through the speakers. The Saint stands to his feet, looking down at the body of Clarke James. He smirks to himself as James tries to get to hisfeet......’Ascending Malice’ hits and the crowd’s boo’s grow louder as Chris Patricks walks out on to the stage carrying a steelchair...

RJ: Oh what the hell is this?You can’t be serious; can’t you see this kid has suffered enough?

MW: He was warned, RJ.

Saint begins stomping away on the back of James and unloads stiff right hands to the back of his neck. Saint steps back and punts James in the stomach as Patricks slides under the ropes.Saint motions for the chair and points at the body of James...

RJ: Somebody get out here....

Patricks pulls James up like a ragdoll,locking his arms behind his back. Saint gets in the face of James and trash talks him before drilling the chair into the sternum of the former European Champion. James slumps to the ground as Patricks mounts him, drilling fist after fist into his temple. Saint beckons Patricks to move before slamming the chair across the knees of James who writhes in agony...

RJ: This is sick....enough is enough; this kid doesn’t deserve this...

MW: You’re talking to the wrong people, RJ. Only one man could’ve stopped this and he walked away...oh would you look at that...

* The camera pans back to the locker room to show JJ Johnson standing in front of the monitor, his hoodie pulled up and his bag over his shoulder. He switches the monitor off and heads out the door...

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

MW: JJ Johnson heading home again, see, RJ? He’s just out for himself.

RJ: So JJ’s going,it’s not important. Somebody get the damn security out here....good god what a shot!

Patricks whips James across the ropes and Saint cracks the chair across the head of James who barely manages togets his hands up to block. He slumps to the mat as Patricks and Saint look down at his crumpled body. Saint mouths to Patricks and the 2 men smirk. Saint drags the body of James towards the corner before grabbing the chair asPatricks climbs the ropes...

RJ: Oh no....this is too far....

MW: This doesn’t look good, RJ.

Saint opens the chair and places it across the throat of James before trash talking him some more...

RJ: ENOUGH! He’s not a piece of meat, he’s a human being!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 5:10 pm

MW: It’s too late, RJ.It’s over. Just face the damn facts, JJ Johnson....

Crowd:YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RJ: YES! YES! JOHNSON! JJJOHNSON IS HERE!!!!

The crowd erupt as ‘Remember The Name’ by Fort Minor hits and JJ Johnson slowly walks out on to the ramp. His hoodie pulled up and his bag still over his shoulder.The Saint stares down the ramp, a sick grin across his face. Johnson stares down at the arena floor, dropping his bag next to him. The Saint beckons for JJ to hit the ring as Patricks joins him, James pulls the chair from off his head and slumps against the ropes...

MW: Well is he just gonna stand there?

Crowd:YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

RJ: My god, look at the fire in his eyes. JJ looks like the devil incarnate! And he’s trash talking,he’s fired up! Here he comes!!!!!

JJ removes his hoodie and stares at Saint and Patricks, his eyes wide with rage. He mouths down at the 2men before sprinting down the ramp, he slides under the ramp, ducking the attempted ambush, he gets straight to his feet and unloads right hands to both men. Saint steps back as Johnson whips Patricks across the ring...

RJ: JJ is like a man possessed!

Patricks holds the ropes but JJ follows up, clotheslining him over the top rope, he turns to stare at Saint and the 2 men waste no time going at it. JJ blocks the Saint and fires a barrage of right hands at The Saint, rocking him back into the ropes. JJ continues to unload on The Saint. JJ goes for the whip but Saint reverses but JJ flies off the ropes, hitting a Lou Thesz Press to the 3 time former champ. He rains down punches on The Saint before getting to his feet and roaring with anger. He drags Saint up and tosses him over the top rope to the delight of the crowd...

MW: JJ is back!

RJ: You bet your ass he is.He’s snapped, and he just damn near took apart The Saint.

JJ prowls the ring as James continues to compose himself. The Saint gets to his feet and steps back on to the ramp. JJ beckons for a microphone and pauses in the ring. The sound of his breathing fills the arena as the crow chant his name....

JJ: Y’all recognise this man?!

Crowd:YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

JJ: Y’all seeing this?

Crowd: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

JJ: See, fo’ weeks now I been doubtin’ mysel’. Fo’ weeks now I been hidin’, tryna pretend like is’all good, y’know. Ignorin’ the fact that I ain’ no better than these two fools tryna ride me down. Tryna make me belie’ that this ol’ fool los’ his edge. Like he not got game no more.

And hell, for a secon’I’ll admit it. I bin tryna look out for number 1, tryna lookout for JJ.But something hit home, a wise ol’ man made me see the err’ o my ways. Made me see that I turn’ my back on this bidniss’. Turn’ my back on tho’ foo’s watchin my back. Forgo twha’ JJ was all about.

But now.... yeah now dis all clear’. That fire is back....that spark reignited, and now it’s clearer than it’s ever been. Clear t’me that is time to star ’fightin’ the fight’. Take the power back from those fools who think they gon’ take JJ’s fire. See, Saint, I’m looking at your bitchass now.

*Crowd Pop*

JJ: Lookin’ at you and your little punk ass bitch, Patricks. See I ain’ forgot where dis all started. I ain’ forgotten how we got ‘ere. But now we got beef playa’ coz you ain’ jus’ bin ridin’ me.. y’all been ridin’my boy, CJ...

*Crowd Pop*

JJ: An’ now JJ had enough. JJ ain’ gon’ sit aroun’ no more like some tire’ol’ fool, wallo’in in his ol’ self doubt. I’m back mother <beep> and thi’ shi*t’s about to get real!

See, this Sunday, JJ Johnson isissuing a little challenge to you and your boy. Yous thin’ you got it,then bring it bitches. Against The Wall, Pay Per View....The Saint and Chris Patricks versus JJ Johnson and Clarke James!!!

RJ: Wow!! What a challenge!!!JJ Johnson wants a piece of Saint and Patricks, and he wants it at Against The Wall!!!

MW: He can’t just make matches..........here comes trouble.....

RJ: FAITHLESS!!!!!

Crowd: YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

JJ stares down The Saint and moves to the corner and climbs the ropes looking down at Saint as Patricks slides in, he goes to blindside JJ bit Clarke James fires out of the corner and nails him with Faithless sending Patricks rolling from the ring. He gets to his feet as JJ steps down from the corner, staring at CJ.........the crowd roar with approval as JJ extends his hand......James hesitates for a moment before shaking hands with JJ who raises James’ hand in the air to the delight of the crowd. The 2 men stare out of the ring at Saint and Patricks as the show goes to commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 5:32 pm

Main Event

N01 Contenders Match for the 6WF Undisputed Title

TGA vs Cassius Zhi vs Uryu

MW: What a main event we have in store for you now folks, as we find out who Crime Lord will face for the 6WF Undisputed Title at Against The Wall.

RJ: And what a contest this one promises to be, and I think Crime Lord will be pleased knowing what these three men are going to have to go through to earn the right to face Crimey.

MW: There is a lot of other facets going into this match alongside the obvious one of the winner getting to compete for the world title, there is the on-going feud between Cassius and Uryu, the history between TGA and Cassius, and of course TGA has come back and proved to be a thorn in the side of Crime Lord.

“Those who fight further” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Uryu strides out onto the ramp. He then sprints down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet.

RJ: We’ve put a lot of credit towards Clarissa for Uryu’s upturn in fortunes, and it is clear that since he began a relationship with her his form has picked up but we shouldn’t discredit Uryu, we have to recognise the hard work he has put in to propel himself into the Main Event scene.

MW: That’s all very well, but I thought TGA made a great point earlier this week. Uryu was getting a lot of cheers last week, and yes it was in the Main Event, but the reality is he took an absolute beating last week for the majority of the match.

“They say” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue for the arrival of Cassius Zhi, he steps out onto the ramp with a crazed glint in his eye, his eyes wide open staring down Uryu. Zhi strides down the ramp to the ring, picking up pace in unison with the Cassius Gonna Kill you chants that are echoing around the Birmingham Bowl. He steps through the middle rope...

RJ: Zhi has had problems with TGA in the past, and he had problems with him and Uryu last week, leaving those two after they constantly ignored his attempts at tagging in.

MW: Cassius needs to focus on the match tonight and not let the tension that has built up between him and Uryu dominate his thoughts and actions in this situation.

Finally, the lights in the arena go down and smoke starts to fill the top of the ramp, the lights come back on, “Just close your eyes” kicks in and the noise inside the Birmingham Bowl is incredible as TGA paces out onto the ramp. He takes a moment to take it all in, smiling to himself before walking down to the ring, looking at his two opponents.

MW: TGA’s return certainly sent a shockwave throughout 6WF, if you excuse the pun.

RJ: Last week was his in-ring return, and it was like he has never been away, there was absolutely no signs of ring rust whatsoever.

Ding, Ding, Ding

Cassius immediately goes towards Uryu and catches him with a series of stiff roundhouse kicks to the side, backing Uryu into the corner. Zhi quickly runs in and connects with a shining wizard, TGA is over quickly and nails a German suplex on Cassius who rolls away to the outside.

TGA drags Uryu forward out of the corner and throws him into the canvas with a snapmare. TGA bounces off the ropes and connects with a running knee to the back of the head. Uryu slumps forward and TGA makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

TGA hauls Uryu to his feet, he nails a headbutt and Uryu falls to the mat. He stumbles up and TGA whips him out across the ring, on the rebound TGA nails a big spinebuster. Again he makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Uryu kicks out, TGA waits for him to rise before booting him in the stomach. TGA lifts Uryu onto his shoulders and connects with the silent death. Uryu slumps down to the mat, TGA turns around only to be met by a springboard clothesline from Cassius Zhi!

Zhi gets to his feet, TGA follows up quickly. He blocks a roundhouse kick from Cassius and goes for a suplex but Cassius blocks that, then drills TGA into the canvas with a reverse STO. TGA stumbles to his feet and Cassius connects with a vicious swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

RJ: TGA made a strong start there, but Zhi knew exactly when to intervene.

MW: Already got the early signs of being a fantastic match.

Cassius drags up TGA, he hits a couple of hard roundhouse kicks to the side and TGA keels over. Cassius runs off the ropes and hits a vicious kick to the head, TGA stumbles back to the corner, Cassius runs in and hits a big forearm smash followed by another roundhouse kick, this time to the head, as TGA walks forward out of the corner.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Zhi places TGA into a seated rear waistlock, he hits a couple of big knees into the back before lifting him to his feet, he goes for a pumphandle slam but TGA manages to drop down the back of Cassius. Zhi turns around, TGA goes for the lights out but Cassius counters with a Northern Lights suplex.

TGA stumbles up and Cassius connects with a spinning heel kick! He is about to go down into the cover when Uryu flies off the top rope and nails a missile dropkick on his rival.

RJ: Uryu making the save there for TGA.

MW: Not sure how wise that was, he could have done with TGA being weakened even further before taking advantage of the situation.

RJ: You and I both know that Uryu isn’t like that.

MW: He isn’t, but maybe he should be if he wants a chance of winning the world title.

Uryu lifts up Cassius Zhi, he hits Zhi with a hurracanrana. Cassius stumbles to his feet and Uryu runs in, flooring him with a Lou Thesz Press, Uryu starts to pummel down on the head of Cassius with a series of big punches, his frustration being unloaded.

Zhi manages to throw Uryu away, he rolls to his feet but walks straight into a high-angled dropkick from Uryu. He heads to the top rope...

RJ: Flying leg drop!

Cassius gets the shoulder up, Uryu hits a couple of knees to the face before waiting for Cassius to rise. He hits him with a monkey flip that sends Zhi into the corner. Uryu sprints in, he nails a shining wizard followed by a big running bulldog.

RJ: Uryu now getting himself into this match.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Uryu gets to his feet, he stands waiting for Cassius to rise. He goes for a boot to the gut, Zhi grabs it but Uryu counters with an enzaguri kick. Cassius slumps to one knee, Uryu runs the ropes and connects with a rotating DDT. He hooks the leg.

Uryu drags Zhi to the corner, he stomps down before setting up for the firecracker bomb. TGA is up and runs over and leaps to the top rope and throws Zhi down to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. Uryu stumbles up and walks straight into the Angel’s Wings!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

TGA rises to his feet and stomps away on the head of Uryu, he pulls himself up using the ropes. TGA whips him out across the ring, he boots Uryu in the gut and then connects with the Angel Driver. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2..........Kick out!

TGA picks up Uryu, he whips him out across the ring...

MW: TO HELL AND BACK!

RJ: AMAZING POWER!

*TGA goes down into the cover...

MW: CRIME LORD!

*Crime Lord comes sprinting into the ring and he breaks the pinfall with the mafia mow down, nailing a vicious knee to the head. All three competitors are down in the ring, with the bell ringing for the disqualifcication.

RJ: Who wins?

MW: No-one, that means no defence for Crime Lord!

“Run this town” hits and McGraw walks out...

McGraw: Well thanks for ruining that match Crime Lord, but I don’t know what you expected to gain from it. Because now, you have just made things much tougher for yourself. At Against The Wall, you will not face one of these men...

You will face all three of them in a fatal four way match! Good night folks!

*Lockdown goes off air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down