The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who should open with Strauss in ODI's?

4 posters

Go down

Who should open with Strauss in ODI's?

Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_lcap21%Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_lcap29%Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_lcap7%Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_lcap29%Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_lcap14%Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_lcap0%Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_lcap0%Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Empty Who should open with Strauss in ODI's?

Post by GG Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:40 pm

Who should open with Strauss in ODI's vs SL & Ind this summer?

GG

Back to top Go down

Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Empty Re: Who should open with Strauss in ODI's?

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:42 pm

i went for piertsen purely for the fact that england's obsession with wicket keepers opening has gota stop and trott and strauss both opening will mean the run rate will be ridiclously slow, cook not time for him yet, and bell better off in middle maneouriving the ball as he is good at playing spin

Back to top Go down

Who should open with Strauss in ODI's? Empty Re: Who should open with Strauss in ODI's?

Post by MR. scotland27 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

I think Cook could handle because he must have so much confidence after an outstanding winter.
It will all depend on whether he can do well against india in the tests first.
MR. scotland27
MR. scotland27

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 19 Apr 2011, 8:48 pm

Davies deserves a fair crack. At least 20 ODis. I'm not really sure why they went back to Prior. He's never had a better than average record in the shorter format.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Wed 20 Apr 2011, 12:59 am

I went for Bell hes experienced and can go through different gears in his batting.Although Davies deserves a crack but maybe coming in at say number 6 or 7 being a finisher of the innings.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2011, 8:54 am

Bell would be a good idea liam, but i like piertsen at the top, cos if he is in good form then we would get an explosive start and strauss could bat round him at the other end

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down