The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature?

+26
Duty281
John Cregan
owen10ozzy
azania
Pal Joey
Dave.
GSC
dallym
djlovesyou
Nay
mystiroakey
mowgli
Jennifer1984
Beer
ShahenshahG
alfie
Luckless Pedestrian
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Hoggy_Bear
Shelsey93
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Crimey
ian_jamsie
GG
TopHat24/7
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Simple really, given some extraordinary results in the pool and China's already seedy record on matters of doping and generally respecting fair competition, do you think some of their athletes are currently doped up or not?

Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature? - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 8 ]
Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature? - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 16 ]
Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 29

Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature? - Page 3 Empty Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature?

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple really, given some extraordinary results in the pool and China's already seedy record on matters of doping and generally respecting fair competition, do you think some of their athletes are currently doped up or not?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature?

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:19 am

I think you'll find that's been covered........keep fishing.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chinese - cheating dopers or fair & fabulous freaks of nature?

Post by John Cregan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:21 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
John Cregan wrote:A thread from a guy humourously lamenting the flat chestedness of some of the swimmers/beach volleyballers was removed , assumingly for being "sexist", yet a thread with this IMO "racist" title remains......................

Strange..................if there is a particular suspicion on a particular swimmer, name her/him and investigate. Tarring all with the same brush is lazy & arrogant............

Bit rich from someone trying to excuse racism (re John Terry) on another thread. The thread was designed to focus on a hot discussion point of the moment at the Olympics, not just to poke fun or be racist (or sexist/demeaning as I'm guessing [your?] flat-chestedness thread was). Apologies if you found the alliteration in the title intimidating.

"Excuse racism".......that's out of line and wholly inaccurate..........i suppose the magistrate was "excusing racism" as well..........the other thing wasn't MY thread, it was just made me smile............i didn't find your alliteration intimidating, just silly.............

John Cregan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:46 am

Leave it out. I don't think the title is racist at all, it was the talking point that maybe the Chinese Olympic teams were doping, the discussion was not just about the young swimmer.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

My thread was the flat chested one. I could fully understand that it could be deemed sexist and rightly it was removed. I still live in hopes on the Olympic 'front' Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cregan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:31 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:My thread was the flat chested one. I could fully understand that it could be deemed sexist and rightly it was removed. I still live in hopes on the Olympic 'front' Very Happy

Careful now.................personally, i can't see how it was sexist, it was quite obviously light hearted and having a gentle go at the PC brigade....... but im sure the Department of Equality was horrified !!

John Cregan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:34 am

John - switch over to the hockey. Those girls look fit. Very Happy

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:36 am

Linebreaker wrote:John - switch over to the hockey. Those girls look fit. Very Happy

Damn straight. Was at the Argnetina v USA and Germany v Australia games the other night. The Argies were HOT!! Yanks and Roos weren't bad either...

Some fitties in last night's handball too, Croatia's #3 was fantastic (but not at handball unfortunately as she only played the first 5 minutes!).

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cregan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:48 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:John - switch over to the hockey. Those girls look fit. Very Happy

Damn straight. Was at the Argnetina v USA and Germany v Australia games the other night. The Argies were HOT!! Yanks and Roos weren't bad either...

Some fitties in last night's handball too, Croatia's #3 was fantastic (but not at handball unfortunately as she only played the first 5 minutes!).

Thanks guys!!...............

John Cregan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:49 am

I unfortunately do not have the software upgrade to view such beauties due to work constraints. It pains my eyes to read I am missing out! mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:59 am

John Cregan wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Thanks guys!!...............

See... there's always greener pastures. I had a slight chuckle (head nod) with your article, btw. Smile

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer1984 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:15 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:My thread was the flat chested one. I could fully understand that it could be deemed sexist and rightly it was removed. I still live in hopes on the Olympic 'front' Very Happy

For goodness sake.... they're only breasts. What is it with men and breasts..? Rolling Eyes

For those who think there may be some sort of drug related reason why female athletes often appear flat chested, it's quite natural and normal for athletes in intensive diet / training regimes to experience natural breast reduction.

Breasts are not made of any special material, in fact, they are mostly fat with connective tissue, milk ducts, lymph and lots of other stuff chucked in. Their size is pre-determined by genetics but that can be impacted by diet, pregnancy, fitness level and muscle bulk in the chest. f'rinstance, a diet that is low in added fat and sugar, and includes nutrient-dense organic foods promotes a lean body mass.

Intensive exercise will also achieve breast reduction. Aerobic exercises, such as running, skipping, elliptical machines, playing tennis and swimming burn calories and excess body fat. Strength-training exercises that target the pectoral muscles, such as push-ups, tone the muscles beneath breasts. Toning these muscles can help to lift and flatten a woman's chest.

Taking all this into consideration, you shouldn't be surprised if female athletes have "flat chests". Another factor that can make them appear smaller is the dear old sports bra. Thank your lucky stars, gentlemen, that you are not subjected to this particular instrument of torture.

Failing that, there is breast binding, which is most definitely not recommended, but there are some who still do it. Although there is such a thing as a binding bra they are expensive and can cause back pain. Some women simply use tape which can cause deformity in younger females who are still developing. Worse still, is the use of elastic bandages.

Shall I go on..?

I think you get the message. As fascinating as breasts are to you guys, they can actually be an encumbrance to female athletes, but there are a number of reasons, both natural and artificial why a female athlete may appear to "not have much up top".

Try focusing on the athlete's perfromance instead of checking her out as a sex object. I'm sure she'd prefer her performance to be admired rather than the size of her jubblies.

Jennifer1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:20 pm

I'm glad you got that one off your chest, Jen. Laugh

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:22 pm

Linebreaker wrote:I'm glad you got that one off your chest, Jen. Laugh

Pun intended?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:23 pm

Crimey wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:I'm glad you got that one off your chest, Jen. Laugh

Pun intended?

What do you think? Smile

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:26 pm

Jen I think we got off on the wrong foot.

We could be breast friends Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:33 pm

Titter!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:52 pm

Jennifer1984 wrote:

For goodness sake.... they're only breasts. What is it with men and breasts..? Rolling Eyes

Breasts are not made of any special material, in fact, they are mostly fat with connective tissue, milk ducts, lymph and lots of other stuff chucked in.

Way to ruin the magic Jen......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:53 pm

I thought they were made of silicone?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:03 pm

How the Chinese achieve so highly:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2182127/How-China-trains-children-win-gold--standing-girls-legs-young-boys-hang-bars.html?ITO=1490

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ye-shiwen-doping-row-the-mandarin-1197567

Quite frankly, this is child abuse.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:06 pm

mystiroakey wrote:I thought they were made of silicone?

fake boobies suck

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:08 pm

Yes correct you can still suck fake bobies

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:08 pm

IMO Dirty Dopers.

To some countries/Gov the Olympics is more than just sport, they use it to spread their propaganda in their countries therefore they will do anything to win, if that means finding a way around the drugs rules then they will do it.

Unfortunately they have a long history of doing this.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:09 pm

Duty281 wrote:How the Chinese achieve so highly:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2182127/How-China-trains-children-win-gold--standing-girls-legs-young-boys-hang-bars.html?ITO=1490

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ye-shiwen-doping-row-the-mandarin-1197567

Quite frankly, this is child abuse.

not exactly the most reputable journalistic sources there but given that China is a country built on abuse and oppression, whether of basic freedoms or IP, it doesn't take much of a stretch of belief to think there's some truth in what's reported above.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:09 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Yes correct you can still suck fake bobies

not as enjoyable an experience tho.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cregan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:19 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:Yes correct you can still suck fake bobies

not as enjoyable an experience tho.....

Oh dear, i am now sorry i complained about the original thread being censored!!!!!

John Cregan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:46 pm

I wanna know how Serena Williams manages to move so fast with those mommas weighing her down.

Any scientific insights Jen? Wink

ghost

emancipator - intergalactic breast is best expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:53 pm

emancipator wrote:I wanna know how Serena Williams manages to move so fast with those mommas weighing her down.

Any scientific insights Jen? Wink

ghost

emancipator - intergalactic breast is best expert

Probably doping...... Whistle Run

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:02 pm

I would certainly like to feel may round this matter. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:29 pm

Another one....

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:31 pm

They're phenomenally talented and they're dopers.

I wouldnt call them cheaters though because 90% of the athletes that compete in the Olympics are dopers as well.

Therefore, its a pretty level playing field overall.

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:47 pm

had another thought- Ladyboys on mass scale?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:00 pm

A side note to the small boobed winners thing...ever wondered why Linford Christie took up sprinting not cycling?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:57 pm

If China are gene-doping, I say we forgive them if they share the secret with the medical community- the cures possible with that kind of gene therapy are ridiculous
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Fri 03 Aug 2012, 3:06 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Five minutes should have been long enough for you.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3