The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryback's first defeat

+4
RinoGattuso
Bull
Adam D
I Blame Coco
8 posters

Go down

Ryback's first defeat Empty Ryback's first defeat

Post by I Blame Coco Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:36 pm

Rumors of former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar attacking WWE superstar Ryback have been setting the Internet ablaze.

The rumor has been propagated on several pro-wrestling news sites, including the mostly reputable Mexican wrestling website SuperLuchas.

SuperLuchas—as well as multiple sources throughout the Internet—claims that the news was first broken by the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, despite the lack of evidence of the reputable newsletter ever publishing such news.

According to the websites which cite the alleged Wrestling Observer Newsletter report:

Lesnar left the building after getting into a physical altercation with fellow WWE superstar, Ryan Reeves, known in ring as Ryback.

Not much information is being let out, but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse a major angle with SummerSlam opponent Triple H. Before things even began, Reeves, who was also in the building, got into a heated argument with Lesnar. It is uncertain what the argument was about.

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reeves suffered a laceration above his left eyebrow which is required stitches. 'Ryback' will not be competing tonight as he was originally planned. Lesnar left the building immediately, and all efforts to reach him have failed.

Overall the rumor sounds too good to be true and is probably a well elaborated Internet hoax as neither the Wrestling Observer Newsletter nor any other credible source have confirmed the validity of this rumor.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1287694-wwe-rumors-brock-lesnar-assaults-ryback-in-real-life-altercation

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

Ryback's first defeat Empty Re: Ryback's first defeat

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:43 pm

when was this supposed to have taken place? Before RAW?

Ryback did have a bloodshot eye on his promo but both men did appear on Raw so I don't get it. Was it the Smackdown taping?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by I Blame Coco Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:50 pm

Adam D wrote:when was this supposed to have taken place? Before RAW?

Ryback did have a bloodshot eye on his promo but both men did appear on Raw so I don't get it. Was it the Smackdown taping?

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reading that bit it sounds like the argument happened earlier and the altercation later in the evening. I only watched Raw in fast forward this morning was the Lesnar/HHH angle before Ryback's match?

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:52 pm

i dont think its true, did he not have a blood shot eye last week as well on SD?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 07 Aug 2012, 2:04 pm

It's all a lie.

but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse

Defo lies lol

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 07 Aug 2012, 2:25 pm

Yeah seems a lie.

If it's true, Ryback will come off worse because Lesnar is such an asset, where as you can replace Ryback with any beefed up guy.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 07 Aug 2012, 2:53 pm

lmao, cant believe anyone is even considering this true!

lesnar is a ufc fighter therefore his discipline is a major attribute and ryback wouldnt even think about egtting into any sort of altercation with lesnar for 2 reasons being 1, ryback maybe big. but going after lesnar is like going after the terminator and secondly ryback has just made it into wwe, he isnt going to jepodise his future with the company by going after one of its biggest, most untouchable stars

honestly laughable and insulting that they would think anyone, even a child would believe this. kayfabe maybe, but actually real? 0% chance

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by James_182 Tue 07 Aug 2012, 10:01 pm

I would have paid good money to see Ryback attempt his finisher on Brock...

James_182

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Tue 07 Aug 2012, 10:35 pm

Daniel Bryan has talked to dave meltzer or PWI and said none of this happened

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down