The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATP Cincinnati Final Highlights and Top 10 Hotshots

3 posters

Go down

ATP Cincinnati Final Highlights and Top 10 Hotshots Empty ATP Cincinnati Final Highlights and Top 10 Hotshots

Post by erictheblueuk Mon 20 Aug 2012, 2:44 pm

http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2030054

http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2030050
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

ATP Cincinnati Final Highlights and Top 10 Hotshots Empty Re: ATP Cincinnati Final Highlights and Top 10 Hotshots

Post by Henman Bill Mon 20 Aug 2012, 3:23 pm

Thanks, I was going post an article asking for this, just what I needed, will remember tennis TV in the future.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

ATP Cincinnati Final Highlights and Top 10 Hotshots Empty Re: ATP Cincinnati Final Highlights and Top 10 Hotshots

Post by erictheblueuk Mon 20 Aug 2012, 3:35 pm

Henman Bill wrote:Thanks, I was going post an article asking for this, just what I needed, will remember tennis TV in the future.

With the transmission time of american events I find it difficult to watch them live, so I find highlights and match reports useful.

There are a number of sites that do it, but Tennis TV and the ATP website seem to the best.
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Mon 20 Aug 2012, 3:38 pm

Probably I have is that I am in Asia at the moment, so the matches have been in the middle of the night and I haven't watched a one since Murray's drubbing of Federer at the Olympics. Timings would have been alright if I have been in Europe.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Mon 20 Aug 2012, 3:38 pm

Needs to be pretty much a slam final for me to watch it in the middle of the night.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Mon 20 Aug 2012, 4:08 pm

Thanks for the link, eric.

I saw the match live but it did keep freezing up, so these are much appreciated.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down