The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times will Nole draw Tipsy?

+5
dummy_half
bogbrush
HM Murdock
Josiah Maiestas
reckoner
9 posters

Go down

How many times will Nole draw Tipsy? Empty How many times will Nole draw Tipsy?

Post by reckoner Fri 24 Aug 2012, 11:49 am

Yet again Tipsarevic ends up in Nole's half, guaranteeing him a walkover when they meet.

How many times has this happened to date? Is it a conspiracy?!!

reckoner

Back to top Go down

How many times will Nole draw Tipsy? Empty Re: How many times will Nole draw Tipsy?

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 24 Aug 2012, 11:52 am

Tipsy's forehand is better than Novaks. But the rest of his game...
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

How many times will Nole draw Tipsy? Empty Re: How many times will Nole draw Tipsy?

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 11:54 am

Djokovic will always get a free Serbian cupcake in his draw whether it is Tipsarevic or Troicki. Seems that this is always something that is always overlooked 'riggers'

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:33 pm

reckoner wrote:Yet again Tipsarevic ends up in Nole's half, guaranteeing him a walkover when they meet.

How many times has this happened to date? Is it a conspiracy?!!
If so, it's a pretty ineffective one! Wink

In 9 years on the tour, they have only played 9 times and only once in a slam!

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:56 pm

Do I hear 'cupcake'?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Fri 24 Aug 2012, 4:18 pm

The draw riggers obviously had to change something to make it less obvious - Tipsy as the cupcake draw this time rather than Troicki Wink .

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:23 pm

Troicki must have been ordered by Vlade Divac to lose his match against Djokovic @ USO 2010 after being up 2 sets to 1. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:44 am

I am glad I occassionaly read these old posts. do you guys have anything to talk about except for me and my posts, oh I forgot there is the occassional bj piece on federer that we have read a few thousand times before there is that to.

The funny thing is you spend all this time thinking of a way to zing me and you come up with this. Seriously, this is your best effort Reckoner my amigo. Sad, very sad that in the land of dickens, shakespeare, and wilde that irony is dead. Because I am sure that all of your hypocrisy meters must have been turned off when you chuckled up how Novak's countrymen roll over for him. Because I know Stan Wawrinka's rampaging victories over the Rog and Feliciano Lopez and Almagro's Stalingrad like defenses against Rafa Nadal have burned a page of glory in the history of tennis. God you make it easy. I should pay you guys for posts like these for they only expose your own silly hypocrisy and spite.

Last edited by socal1976 on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:45 am

Seriously, I love it I take a few days off and you guys can't resist to whip the red meat in front of my eyes. But LOL, this was truely funny for me to read. Good work all, you guys really know how to lay your jaw out there for the champ to take a swing at. boxing Laugh

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Aug 2012, 8:40 am

If Tipsarevic makes it to the semi-final of the US Open he will have earned his right to play Djokovic, assuming Djokovic also makes it to the semi-final.

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 31 Aug 2012, 8:46 am

socal1976 wrote:Because I know Stan Wawrinka's rampaging victories over the Rog and Feliciano Lopez and Almagro's Stalingrad like defenses against Rafa Nadal have burned a page of glory in the history of tennis. God you make it easy. I should pay you guys for posts like these for they only expose your own silly hypocrisy and spite.

For goodness sake socal, you're being gently teased - which is actually generally a sign of affection in a appreciating another poster to poster sort of way.

Spite is a ridiculous word to use, and makes you sound like you are having a hissy fit!

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri 31 Aug 2012, 10:31 am

Serbian sport is dictated, run and managed by their Government, so expect no surprises.
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:22 pm

socal1976 wrote:Seriously, I love it I take a few days off and you guys can't resist to whip the red meat in front of my eyes. But LOL, this was truely funny for me to read. Good work all, you guys really know how to lay your jaw out there for the champ to take a swing at. boxing Laugh
you definitely have no girlfriend.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 31 Aug 2012, 4:45 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Seriously, I love it I take a few days off and you guys can't resist to whip the red meat in front of my eyes. But LOL, this was truely funny for me to read. Good work all, you guys really know how to lay your jaw out there for the champ to take a swing at. boxing Laugh
you definitely have no girlfriend.

Are you romantically interested in my dating status JM, sorry buddy don't swing that way.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 31 Aug 2012, 4:49 pm

time please wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Because I know Stan Wawrinka's rampaging victories over the Rog and Feliciano Lopez and Almagro's Stalingrad like defenses against Rafa Nadal have burned a page of glory in the history of tennis. God you make it easy. I should pay you guys for posts like these for they only expose your own silly hypocrisy and spite.

For goodness sake socal, you're being gently teased - which is actually generally a sign of affection in a appreciating another poster to poster sort of way.

Spite is a ridiculous word to use, and makes you sound like you are having a hissy fit!

With some people its affection with others its spite, I actually laughed this thread off what else could I do it is such a silly pseudocriticism that I found it funny. Maybe the spite is too harsh of a word but I type these things out really quick it is not like I sit there and craft every word.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down