The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anger Management - spoilers!

+5
Miz NG
VDT
JamesLincs
The Awesome Giz
Mr Video Man
9 posters

Go down

Anger Management - spoilers! Empty Anger Management - spoilers!

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:20 am

I have to say the Kane and Daniel Bryan segments have been incredible. Really made me laugh, well done to the WWE.

The other stuff going on has been mediocre at best but Punk joining Brock and Heymen is very good for business!!!

Back to top Go down

Anger Management - spoilers! Empty Re: Anger Management - spoilers!

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:29 am

respect
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:48 am

That's all anyone needs to know about this Raw aswell, can't think of anything memorable about the rest.

The anger management segments have been fantastic.

As for Punk Heyman, I will state now that Heyman will screw Punk out of the title setting up Punk vs Lesnar at Survivor Series. Which will be a half decent match.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:52 am

haha did you spot kane laughing??

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:55 am

The Anger management bits have been hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 04 Sep 2012, 12:09 pm

Could anyone see Kane and Daniels having a run with the tag titles because of this?

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz NG Tue 04 Sep 2012, 12:19 pm

Haven't seen last night's Raw, but have read up the results.

It's a shame that the only good thing about the WWE currenty is skits that doesn't involve wrestling.

Heard that the Miz was pretty good on commentary last night.

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Tue 04 Sep 2012, 12:38 pm

I must be in the minority because I thought all in all it was a pretty decent RAW. Certainly in comparison to recent episodes anyway.

Yes their was still lots of pointless filler which they should be using to put over more of the talent on the roster but I have given up hope when it comes to this so kind of look past it.

The opening segment was fine, it put Punk in the spotlight and in return it gave the WWE Championship some much needed relevance, especially with his comment regards Sheamus having the inferior belt and therefore being 2nd in the pecking order.

Sheamus was a little like a deer in the headlights to begin with, but given the fact he was in Punk's backyard you couldn't blame him and by the end of the segment he seemed comfortably. I enjoyed his little 'a**' line...which made me laugh. I am enjoying where they seem to be sending his character now i.e. that loveable rogue type of guy.

Anyone who didn't enjoy the Orton & Ziggler match must be blind. Fantastic amount of time given to them both, some decent spots and a sensible finish. How often do you get that in the WWE? ...

As annoying and stupid as Orton can be, people have to admit he has talent. He consistently throws something new into his moveset during matches...he is very smooth in the ring and can sell pretty decent. Though not as much as Ziggler....

I think it would be the biggest travesty EVER if WWE do not allow Ziggler the breakthrough. For me he is one of a few guys the company should be building their future around. The guy is gold at everything.

Of course there were some negatives to the show. Namely the Vickie segment...this is where the writers shoot themselves in the foot. So we are to believe that the board said AJ is not to lay her hands on the talent but then it is fine for Vickie Guerrero to slap her...I mean come on! If I walked into the office and decided to give my boss a good slap round the chops I would be out on my arse straight away.

The less said about the diva match the better...and please get Santino of my telly. He is fine every now and then but seeing that bloody cobra and walk every week is just grating on me now.

Kane & D Bryan was again funny as hell. Segments like this take me back to the days of Brock/Angle skits backstage etc. Yes sometimes they don't make sense but it lightens up the mood of the show and helps build rapore for the characters with the fans.

I am glad Punk turned down the match with Sheamus, the way they did it made sense and hopefully it means that they are sending the storyline in the right direction. The focus should not purely be on Punk simply being a heel...he needs to be one for the right reasons and that is not being in the spotlight where he should be.

I do wish however they would loosen the reigns because I get the feeling he is being held back with what he is allowed to say...a shame because if he had free reign that 2nd segment with Sheamus would have been extremely good I reckon.

Finally the Cena v Del Rio....it was a better match than I expected actually. Cena always suits these matches better because as a pure brawler he is believable...as soon as wrestling enters the equations..well I usually change the channel. Again though he ruined parts of it with his 'no sell'...

Someone really needs to have a quite word in his ear...

'Hey Cena we are all for crowd/tv interaction but if you could refrain from stopping, looking into the camera and giving the Cenation a cheesy grin and wave whilst your having your ass handed to you that would be very helpful'....!! (GOON)!!

The ending was fine, as mentioned it was expected...but I was a little surprised to see Heyman. Glad...very glad..but I wasn't sure they would pull the trigger on having him lineup with Punk!

Next couple of weeks should be interesting.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Tue 04 Sep 2012, 1:39 pm

I'm glad someone else mentioned the Ziggler vs Orton match, those two guys really do compliment each other very well. Both are great in ring and the match they had was just seamless and smooth with both coming out looking strong and how often can we say that with WWE? Ziggler grabbing the tights was a very logical way to end the match too as it gives him some good heel heat and shows that he can win matches (cheat matches) on his own without Vickie getting involved, loved the back and forth too. Credit to Orton, he really has done well at putting people over the past year with the likes of Henry, Wade, Kane and now Ziggler getting victories against him.

Love that they have paired Punk and Heyman, I can't wait to see where it leads, hopefully the formation of a power stable with Lesnar joining in and maybe one more guy, possibly Wade or Ziggler with the WHC to make them look really dominant and start a power struggle in WWE leading to a SS 5 vs 5 match Team Trips vs Team Heyman. HHH, Cena, Bormus, Orton and say Miz (if they do keep on with their tweener route) vs Lesnar, Punk, Barrett, Ziggles, Bryan. I'd definitely but SS just for that match alone.

They have the building of some good work right now, please WWE don't give us another anti climax.

Kane and Bryan at their best in the anger management segments, this is the side of Kane you just don't see enough as the guy is hilarious and he works very well with Bryan, they have the makings of a good tag team right there to keep both looking strong whilst they don't have much to do.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 04 Sep 2012, 3:02 pm

I think its set up for a Kane/Bryan run together with the Tag Titles, both have great chemistry and compliment each other well

Those segments are hilarious, I'd rather see more of them than anything else other than Punk

As for RAW itself, for me its clear that Punk isn't going to get heel heat in Chicago, so what I'd do or what I'd like to see them do is turn Chicago heel, sounds a bit ambitious but if they can push the fact he's a hero in Chicago and hated everywhere else it could catch on, the dynamic of Bret Hart being a heel in America and face in Canada was brilliant and added so much tension to his matches, punk I believe could get the same type of reaction

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 04 Sep 2012, 3:59 pm

I actually thought Raw was very good this week and it made a massive improvement from last weeks disaster.

I loved CM Punk's reaction and once again the Chicago crowd lived up to expectations. I agree with gaffer they should try and turn the Chicago crowd into a crowd that is heelish and do what they did with Brett Hart.

The Randy Orton vs Dolph match was class and im delighted to see Dolph pick up a much needed win. Can see these 2 having a match at night of champions they dont seem to have anything else to do.

The Kane and Daniel Bryan segments were funny again. Funny if they become tag team partners.

What was the deal with Jack Swagger? Bit random segment with him leaving for a while

The main event was a very good match. A classic falls count anywhere match. With no Cena winning Yahoo and as for the ending i marked out. WWE could be about to get intresting again. So good seeing Heyman and Punk join forces.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down