The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner?

+3
JoshSansom
Brady12
theanimal316
7 posters

Go down

Have WWE decided who will win at WM 28?

Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Vote_lcap33%Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Vote_lcap0%Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Vote_lcap53%Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Vote_lcap13%Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Empty Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner?

Post by theanimal316 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:27 pm

I know this had been talked about extensively, I want to take it from a different angle. Rather than talking about who we think is going to win, do you think the powers that be have decided on a winner yet? Part of me think they have because I would guess Rock has been promised a win and that's why he is doing this. On the other hand, my head is telling me Cena is going to go over the Rock clean and the Rock is such a pro and a team player he will do that becuase it will be good for business in the longer term.

So do you think they have decided? Or will it be decided depending how this year i wrestling pans out?

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Empty Re: Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner?

Post by Brady12 Sat 16 Apr 2011, 12:07 am

My gut instinct is no, Rock hasn't been promised a win. The Rock isn't in the business for self promotion like Hogan he's a team player & I believe he'd be more than willing to do the job.... Equally I'd say Cena would be willing to lay down for The Rock

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner? Empty Re: Cena and Rock, have WWE planned a winner?

Post by JoshSansom Sat 16 Apr 2011, 8:13 am

I suspect it will all depend on how the land lies this time next year. Pre-WM no-one would have expected Edge to retire so who knows what the upper card will look like yet?... It could be that they need Cena to be a face or a heel depending on who is still around and how some of the younger guys have gotten on.

Also, there could be a situation where they need Rocky to stay around and so that may mean that he needs a win at WM to do so.

I think that Rock is a team player (and Cena certainly is) so they would both be prepared to do the right thing for business. I don't think at this stage there is an obvious "right" or "wrong" path for them to go in this respect though it is one of those decisions that could shape the path of the WWE for the next few years.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:09 am

There is many things I'd call Hogan Brady but a team player isn't one of them, Animal, I'd say Vince has something in his mind but I doubt he has anything set in stone

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2011, 1:44 pm

Personally, with it being in Miami, I can't look past The Rock, although I'd settle for an absolute classic.

My concern though is whether The Rock would be ring rusty or not and whether that would impact on the quality of the match. We all know Cena is somewhat limited in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sat 16 Apr 2011, 1:59 pm

Sorry Gaffer my post was grammatically incorrect.. Should of read ,like Hogan. Rock is a team player

Basically I meant Rock & Hogan are polar opposite with Rock being a team player & Hogan a self promotion maniac

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:07 pm

Ah right, got you now man

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:09 pm

Ah right, got you now man

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:13 pm

i see rocky wining as its in his home town but i think WWE may let cena win as it could be like a pass the torch thing get what i mean ?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:19 pm

Rock knows what it meant going over Hogan in 02 so I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same for Cena 10 years later

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:25 pm

Could they not just make this a draw of some sort, then that way the business stays in tact for both guys.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:16 pm

The Rock as it's in Miami.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:16 pm

But wouldn't be suprised to see Cena win and them shake hands after.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:32 pm

Jammy no way could they have the Main Event of WrestleMania which was set a year in advance end in a draw, that would stink the place out man

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down