The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will Olley Edwards reveal all?

5 posters

Go down

When will Olley Edwards reveal all? Empty When will Olley Edwards reveal all?

Post by Portnoy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:55 pm

The good cause of Olley in Star Central magazine is impending as the triumphal winner of the esteemed organ's Sexiest Women of the Month – August 2012.

I can't wait to be edified by her insight into the problems of female autism.

This, in these the final days of the Paralympics, we as RU fans should all find it essential reading.

When's Star Central September 2012 published Ozzy?

Spoiler:

This post will be strictly and fairly moderated by 606v2.

[ed] ref: https://www.606v2.com/t33790-a-plea-for-help-well-internet-votes-really

Last edited by Portnoy on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

When will Olley Edwards reveal all? Empty Re: When will Olley Edwards reveal all?

Post by Portnoy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:27 pm

Come on guys (moderators) the easy way out is to use this as a duplicate post and merge it with https://www.606v2.com/t33790-a-plea-for-help-well-internet-votes-really.

The less easy way is to lock the post or issue a ban
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

When will Olley Edwards reveal all? Empty Re: When will Olley Edwards reveal all?

Post by yappysnap Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:36 pm

I don't understand this Headscratch

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:42 pm

see link on previous post yappy.
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:46 pm

You could just live and let live Portnoy. Just a suggestion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:52 pm

FreekShow wrote:You could just live and let live Portnoy. Just a suggestion...

A good cause is great to support (as you did excitedly). I just want to see the fruit of the ambition.

Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri 07 Sep 2012, 5:23 pm

Portnoy, you are bored and trying too hard.

It reminds me of a 4 year old who continually shouts "Look at me Mum, Look at me Dad, Ooh ooh ooh look here, I'll do something naughty otherwise"

You have a distressing need for attention and can I just say it reached a disgusting level when you made sexual comments about a posters young children which honestly could have landed you in a lot of trouble had people not known it was just for attention.

You got a response. Have a good weekend.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 6:10 pm

red_stag wrote:Portnoy, you are bored and trying too hard.

It reminds me of a 4 year old who continually shouts "Look at me Mum, Look at me Dad, Ooh ooh ooh look here, I'll do something naughty otherwise"

You have a distressing need for attention and can I just say it reached a disgusting level when you made sexual comments about a posters young children which honestly could have landed you in a lot of trouble had people not known it was just for attention.

You got a response. Have a good weekend.

Don't you come over 'ere all William Pitt the Younger, fob watch and thumbs in yer waistcoat sleeves wiv me you young whippersnapper.

I might have strings below me knees to stop the rats biting my bollix but if I want to kick the arse of the establishment, I will.
That's what oi say
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 07 Sep 2012, 7:25 pm

Portnoy, aside from the fact that I think this thread is idiotic, if it helps promote the awareness of autism or make things easier for a single person who deals with the condition.

You do not relaise how big an impact it can have on peoples lives. If you object to the manner the awareness is being raised fair enough but to have a cut off the cause it's linked to is poor form. I know plenty of peopel with the condition and it effects my family like, so don't bother slagging it off Show some decorum like.

You should have been reprimanded for the post Stag alludes to above, stick to the rugby and avoid the controversy. You're a good poster when you don't focus on acting the maggot!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 7:54 pm

As opposed to female body image disorders Thom?

Female autism is, I imagine. a minor problem compared to life-threatening conditions like bulimia and anorexia brought on by media images etc..

The argument of supporting a completely a-rugby mate of a mate subvertive internet appeal based on a near-topless model/actress displaying her enhancements on a minor Sydney-based OK wannabe site seems at best ironic and at worst hypocritical.

So that's why I want to see the published article.
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 07 Sep 2012, 7:59 pm

I couldn't give two shoites who I'm voting, you saw that in the thread. One it's helping out a fella who I have respect for and two it helps bring an important issue to light.

Is it importnat as bullimia probably not, but you can cure bullimia and anorexia. You can't cure autism.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 8:08 pm

I have a cousin with severe autism. Glynis is sixty next birthday and she is yet to construct a verbal sentence. In fact she can't really talk at all.

Bolemia and anorexia are curable and as you say, autism is largely (although not completely) correctable in a similar style.

But you weren't helping a fella you know and respect as much as a mate of his. It's like joining in a bar-room brawl because your mate's mate has got dinged.

The logic is to say the least thin and the ethics, dubious.
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Fri 07 Sep 2012, 9:13 pm

Here you go Portnoy, you've gotten your reaction.

A polite pm to Ozzy would have done the job far more efficiently than this waste of time of the thread.

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down