The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate to say I told you so, well actually lets not lie I really don't. The ratings are in fans fing love the modern game

+13
User 774433
CaledonianCraig
banbrotam
Born Slippy
Henman Bill
Tennisanorak
barrystar
bogbrush
JuliusHMarx
Mad for Chelsea
killer938
HM Murdock
socal1976
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I hate to say I told you so, well actually lets not lie I really don't. The ratings are in fans fing love the modern game - Page 3 Empty I hate to say I told you so, well actually lets not lie I really don't. The ratings are in fans fing love the modern game

Post by socal1976 Thu 13 Sep 2012, 8:26 am

First topic message reminder :

..NEW YORK (AP) -- Andy Murray's five-set victory over Novak Djokovic in the U.S. Open final was watched by more than 16 million on TV, an increase from last year's 11.8 million and the highest total since 2007.

CBS Sports says 16.2 million viewers caught all or part of Murray's 7-6 (10), 7-5, 2-6, 3-6, 6-2 win. It was an increase of 4.4 million from Djokovic's victory against Rafael Nadal in the 2011 final and 10.3 million more than Nadal's victory over Djokovic two years ago, according to Nielsen numbers provided by the network.

The men's final was originally scheduled for Sunday but it was pushed back a day due to rain.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/more-16-million-watch-murrays-003443993--ten.html

socal1976

Back to top Go down

I hate to say I told you so, well actually lets not lie I really don't. The ratings are in fans fing love the modern game - Page 3 Empty Re: I hate to say I told you so, well actually lets not lie I really don't. The ratings are in fans fing love the modern game

Post by User 774433 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:38 pm

time please wrote:
IMBL - I used your phrase, quoted you directly and it is the phrase I strongly disagree with and that is clearly what I said. I then illustrated how, for me, the 'it is possible to win' behaviour becomes very tedious in practice imo.
Alright OK
I do believe debates and differences of opinion are great.. but when it gets to a personal level of hostility it get's a bit worrying.

Anyway, that's just my opinion Wink

User 774433

Back to top Go down

I hate to say I told you so, well actually lets not lie I really don't. The ratings are in fans fing love the modern game - Page 3 Empty Re: I hate to say I told you so, well actually lets not lie I really don't. The ratings are in fans fing love the modern game

Post by socal1976 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:40 pm

Goodnight TP, always nice to chat.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:44 pm

Sorry I didn't bring the hostility to this site, for months I tried to ignore his endless jibes and attacks, not one of you stood up for me then so I decided to stand up for myself. I even tried to not respond for months and months to the man. I have been the only person targeted by repeated threads directed just at attacking me and my positions. I am actually quite happy to go back to ignoring BB like I did for a very long period. But he won't let sleeping dogs lie and responds to every one of my threads and posts with some snarky comment and misrepresentation.

Timeplease I am sorry you are putting the responsibility on me but I disagree with your judgement on this point.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:41 pm

Can I suggest a chill out musical interlude written in the scale of Lydian... Smile

"Warm regards"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAzMLc7YOik
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:42 pm

lydian wrote:Can I suggest a chill out musical interlude written in the scale of Lydian... Smile

"Warm regards"
Is that you?

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:45 pm

Run

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:52 pm

lydian wrote:Can I suggest a chill out musical interlude written in the scale of Lydian... Smile

"Warm regards"

Your presence usually relaxes me lydian. Nice to hear from you.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3