The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 21st September

+15
Dave.
Crimey
Bentyf1
ncfc_Tooze
Teej
jp97
JJJohnson
President Trump
Cable
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Bull
Lee
Uryu Ishida
TwisT
Beer
19 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 21st September Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 21st September

Post by Beer Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:33 am

Match 1
Javier Grace v Andre Demios w/ Andre Licentia

Match 2
Mr Kenty v Trevor Swann

Match 3
Dragon v Kenzaki Nogami v James McManus

Match 4
Lukas Takeo & Vortex v Nay Bother & Blue Dragon

Match 5
Chaos v Blade v Tsukasa Nagamura

Match 6
Uryu Ishida v Scorpion

Match 7
Number 1 Contenders Match for 6WF European Title
Hobo v Kenji Hidari

Main Event
Cassius & The Saint v TGA & JJ Johnson
*Crime Lord on Commentary

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 21st September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 21st September

Post by TwisT Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 am

A lone cameraman is sitting on a box backstage. His equipment lies at his feet and he is rubbing his eyes tiredly. He briefly checks his mobile and frustration fills his face when he sees there are no messages on it. The sound of footsteps can be heard, and RJ suddenly comes into view. He barely looks at the cameraman as he walks past, but shouts back as he goes.

RJ: Come on, we have to go outside.....

The cameraman hurriedly picks up his equipment and struggles to keep up with RJ as he walks through the corridors.

Cameraman: Do you know what time it is RJ?!

RJ: Late.....very late. But after the meeting I had last week, I am not going to pee this guy off.

Cameraman: Who exactly?

RJ: I got a call saying Vortex wanted to meet me outside the arena. He has a mystery guest. I don't know what is worst....being in a dark car park with this guy or this so called friend he wants me to meet.

Cameraman: Well at least you have me to back you up.

RJ stops, turns round and looks the cameraman up and down. His face can't hide his look of confusion.

RJ: Yeah..........let's get going shall we.

Both men reach the fire exit and go through the doors loudly. The car park is empty and a few random street lights from across the road give some comfort in the gloom. RJ turns to the cameraman and beckons him to set up his equipment. He takes a look round the car park, waiting for something to happen. A dark shadow starts to appear coming towards them. The security light attached to the building suddenly comes on and bathes the walking behemoth Vortex in light. He has no-one with him as he approaches the two startled men. Vortex looks at both of them in turn and points at the camera that is all set up.

Vortex: Are we ready gentlemen?

Both RJ and the cameraman just nod. Vortex stands directly in the security light and waves his hand to signal for the tape to start rolling.

Vortex: I would never see myself as a saviour, even when covered in light. Light that 6WF obviously needs. But, I do consider myself as an ally. A friend. A stable mate. That is why Hobo felt my hands around him when I hit him with a vicious chokeslam. That is why I watched in awe when Trevor Swann beat down Kenji. These two men had aspirations for the European title. Aspirations that are misguided and foolish. For as long as Trevor is part of The Consultancy, he will always have that gold around his waist. And he will always have my power to protect him.

He punches his hand aggressively a few times before continuing.

Vortex: Which brings me to this week's match up and another acquaintance to aid. Nay Bother and Blue Dragon have their eyes on the prize. And that prize is the hardcore title. A title held by a man that was wrongly banned from this very building. Now, I will find the time to dissect my opponents. Let them know my strengths and their weaknesses. But my time isn't now. My time will come. And, for all you people watching this, you will learn that wounded animals always fight the strongest when close to the end. And this wounded animal wishes to talk to you.......

Suddenly Logan Kincade appears in the light and lays a hand on Vortex's shoulder. Vortex walks off and stops directly next to RJ before moving his head close to his RJ's ear.

Vortex: Treat him with respect. I will find out if you don't.

He walks through the fire exit into the main building and leaves the three men alone.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 21st September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 21st September

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:25 pm

*Uryu is seen wandering backstage on the phone as he stops by the water cooler and smiles at it, taking a cup and filling it with water as he sounds happy*

Uryu: Hey baby, i'm glad you liked the pasta.

Clarissa: Yeah it was nice Uryu, liked the candlelight theme too. Can...I ask you something personal?

*Uryu sounds curious*

Uryu: Sure, was it something I said?

Clarissa: Well, yes and no. Destiny is approaching, are you ready for it?

Uryu: The Gold Rush? Well I feel about as ready as I can be why do you ask?

Clarissa: Well thats good, I don't want you doing badly in it sweetie.

Uryu: Hey, you think I won't be at 100%? Clarissa, baby I promise to you that I will do my absolute best in that match and if I win, I will dedicate it to you and if I do win well, I gotta train extra hard to do the one thing you deserve. I may be in the gym a little more if that happens but trust me when I say that the end result will be worth it.

Clarissa: Alright Uryu, but don't push yourself too hard as I don't want you back in the hospital. I love you.

Uryu: Love you too baby.

*Uryu hangs up on her and smiles before hearing a mop bucket rattle around the corner. He places his drink down and puts his phone away as he spies Scorpion clapping slowly next to the bucket and promptly shoves him back*

Uryu: What the hell! That was a private conversation and you got the nerve to listen in? you know the watercooler is my spot and you have the nerve to listen in!! What on earth do you want?

* an upset Uryu looks at Scorpion who smiles*

Scorpion:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Logan stares a hole right through RJ as he starts adjust his tie and fiddle with the microphone.

LK: RJ...... How nice of you to.... allow me to deliver my message to the 6WF Universe this week, I had to ask Vortex to set this up as I knew you wouldn't come had I asked myself.....I understand you don't really like me? That hurts RJ...... hurts my feelings, and I don't like people who hurt my feelings..............hnnnnnnnnnn Right! to business, Seeing as how Abe has shown us all how afraid he is of me, and I suppose it's not that surprising, the guy isn't a fan of Hardcore wrestling, which in my book, means he is afraid of Hardcore wrestling.....meaning he fears me...

Well, that's fine, but if he thinks throwing his weight around and banning me from the building is going to stop me from doing as I please then he has another thing coming...

RJ: What can you do? If you enter the building you could face a suspension, being stripped of your title and even being fired

LK: And you would love that wouldn't you RJ! AY! YOU! would love to see me gone! You and Blue Dragon......I heard about your little documentary that is in the works RJ, Blue isn't very happy about it is he? Well then, if HE'S unhappy about it, it's okay by me....hahaha

It begins to rain as Logan looks towards the arena angrily

Now I have somewhere to be this morning.... so I have a few words for some people....

Blue, haha hahahahahaha! Did you like what I did in your match with Nay? Did you see it coming? I know you knew I would do something but you didn't know when or where hahaha aaah It was brilliant to see your stupid limp lifeless body collapse to the mat in a heap, then as I did the same to Nay, My heart was pounding with joy, I almost dropped the chair because I was so happy. But I didn't I showed you both up for the jokes you truly truly are, I hope this week when My Consultant partner and the giant moron show you up once again that you remember the pain and suffering I have already put you both through, I will be close, and there is nothing Abe or McGraw or the board or ANYONE CAN DO! I AM THE GOD DAMN HARDCORE CHAMPION! I am Logan Kincade, the true Blue Dragon, and Blue can call me the lost all he wants, I am not lost, I was lost when I believed he was a friend, no no, I found myself when I learned the truth Blue, who ever sent me to the letters wanted me to see the truth you would have happily hidden from me forever.........

Logan turns away showing the first real emotion about his family since the news broke.

RJ: Logan?

LK: RJ, I will give you 30 seconds to make yourself dissapear or I will do something to you that WILL get me fired....or jailed

RJ looks at the camera man and begins to hastily leave as the camera keeps focused on Logan who stands in the car park with his head down and his Hardcore title around his waist, they reach a door and look out to see Logan still standing in the rain his head down. Suddenly he looks up to the sky and let's out a primal roar as the rain get's heavier bouncing off his head and shoulers

LK: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH NAAAAAAAAAAAY! BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE! YOU ARE DEAD! YOU HEAR ME!? DEAAAAAD! DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

Logan roars as the camera fades to black.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Scorpion: Your spot? Please elaborate on how this is your spot you worthless cockroach.

Uryu looks frustrated

S: What you gonna do hotshot...You gonna hit me or do you have to ask your b**** for permission?

Scorpion smiles sarcastically as Uryu goes to hit scorpion but brings his fist down

S: Yeah that’s what I thought, but anyway your dreams of winning the Gold rush is nothing but a dream Uryu as you know yourself you can’t accomplish anything not without your owner anyway , because unlike me Uryu I have a history of success and I am the future of this company, I’ll show you and everyone else when I walk out of destiny as the winner of the gold rush!

Scorpion looks at uryu and begins to be very direct

S: Oh and as for your fluke win last time we meet it was nothing, as I out preformed you and showed the rest of the roster why I will no longer be pushed aside and that this show is MY SPOTLIGHT!

Scorpion goes face to face with uryu.

S: It all so makes me sick that you said "I quit" and then show up the next week like nothing had happened. You say it then you walk out and never come back again. I don’t give a damn if you’re everyone's great hero because you’re not a hero your just worthless liar, you told all your fans that you would walk out defeating Cassius Zhi and making sure he quit and what happened? You made the man go insane and made him crush you!

S: You should no longer be a part of this company Uryu walk out leave while you have the dignity. As you have released a beast into this company and have risked the health and safety of everyone here!

S: Your time is up Uryu and its better if you walk out on both those feet of yours while you have them.

Uryu:….

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 pm

*Uryu stares at Scorpion with intent*

Uryu: I will admit, I poked he crazed bear that was Cassius but I was not the first one to do it, nor shall I be the last. Lets face it, I did try and talk him down first but when that failed I gave him my absolute best. I quit I admit and yes I was actually prepared to leave but Clarissa told me to regroup, get my head in order and come back as soon as I was medically cleared. So if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here.

*Uryu smiles a little as he sips his cup of water*

Uryu: You don't have the balls to step into the ring with Cassius, you didn't see in his eyes and you didn't feel what he tried to do to me. You think I didn't toughen up because of that match? He took me to hell and my body survived, my mind survived and the reason I quit then was because I wanted my hopes, my dreams and my love to survive. I took the smart option that day and I always will. I have had a good run since then, heck I haven't lost a match since then and I beat two champions in a tag team match last week.

*Uryu smiles with a little glint in his eye*

Uryu: Lets discuss you, you say you want to be higher up, you want to face and beat higher quality opponents and that you are the best. I have faced those high quality opponents you crave and I have seen you in action and let me just say it, you need to earn it. I was in your position for a long damn time and I was patient. week in and week out I demonstrated that I was good enough to be trusted with better opponents. Regardless of the results against those people I was noticed for my skills and the management said "ok, we want to see if you can keep it up" and I always have. I am going to keep climbing up to the top because that is what I always have done. I may not sit on the top for a very long time but I don't care! You run your mouth every single week saying that you are the best, you will conquer all and that you will become what I want to be. Well where is it? where is the proof? where is the real Scorpion who actually has a drive, who has focus and who actually has a set of balls!

*Uryu sighs and grins but Scorpion ignores him*

Uryu: I am trying to help you here but all I see is an overconfident, arrogant, career impotent coward who can't back up what he says!

*Uryu then quickly throws a hard left punch into Scorpions jaw, smiling a little as he walks around Scorpion*

Uryu: Now, are you going to run away and play it safe or are you going to prove yourself and back up that mouth of yours?

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:10 am

"They Say" by Scars on Broadway blasts out of the arena soundsystem, and the fans are immediate in displaying their dissatisfaction at the imminent arrival of Cassius Zhi. The familiar red haze begins to descend around the stage, but Cassius doesn't wait for its full effect before casually walking out onto the stage with a Green Tea in hand.

RJ : Here he is Wire... the seemingly unstoppable, and insatiable Cassius Zhi! The man who will face TGA and Crime Lord for the Undisputed 6WF World Heavyweight Championship in just under two weeks at Destiny! And you've got to believe that momentum is in this Chinese animal's favour.

MW : Who knows for sure RJ? Would you really discount Crime Lord? The only World Champion in 6WF history who can claim to have beaten everyone. Or TGA? A man who held onto that title for NINE months?

Cassius paces the stage slowly, looking out into the middle distance of the crowd, and taking a long drawn sip of tea as his music fades.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius enjoys the reaction of the fans, but twitches his neck to stare at a fan who breaks rank to cheer and shout "Cassius Gonna Kill You". He stares at the fan for an uncomfortable period, then takes a sip of tea before laughing uneasily.

Cassius : Tell me... were my actions, at the climax of 6WF Lockdown this past week, the actions of a child, Crime Lord? Were my actions those of the petulant, boring infant that you made reference to last week, Crime Lord? Tell me, Crime Lord... Would a child be able to exert such dominance over a field packed with such quality? Would a child have the authority to stand victorious over the illustrious champions of legend that are TGA and Crime Lord in the indisputable manner that I did at Lockdown? The answer, Crime Lord, is no! Even a Chinese child, though undoubtedly far superior in both intellect and focus than the idle, delinquent masses that roam this country with their worthless, giveaway qualifications in one hand and some mind-numbing narcotic in the other, would surely be unable to achieve what I have achieved in recent months?

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : Boring? Childish?

Cassius laughs to himself dismissively

Cassius : You can continue to adorn me with any title you desire Crime Lord, but it won't prevent me from adorning myself with the one title that I deserve - the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship!

Cassius takes a sip of tea, and slowly paces the ring

Cassius : You can say what you want about me Crime Lord. And it's appropriate that you are the commentator for the main event this week on Lockdown, because that's all you do these days Crime Lord. All you do is talk! All you do is talk and then fail to back it up. Just like last week on Lockdown... you talked a good fight, you spat acidity when you put me down, but the show ended just like it has done every single week - WHEN I... DECIDE... IT ENDS! When I put YOU down.... again! And the only acidity was from that familiar bile hanging in the back of your throat as you feel yourself approaching the inevitable!

It's appropriate that you are the commentator this week, Crime Lord, so that for once you have the opportunity to protect your World Championship credentials, so for one last time you protect your fraily lingering legitimacy as champion... so that for once, you can say all that you want to say, and not suffer the embarassment of having those words rammed straight back down your throat at the climax of the show!

You sit there Crime Lord, you watch me defeat the mythical champion of the history books TGA and the straight to DVD Hollywood Hills Barbie, JJ Johnson, and you say whatever the hell you want Crime Lord. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! Because the days of listening to the unqualified opinions of those who are inferior to me are over.

Cassius finsihes his cup of tea with a huge gulp, then throws the polystyrene cup to the floor

Cassius : At Lockdown, I will show TGA in that ring, why he has no hope of defeating me at Destiny. I will show The Saint and JJ Johnson IN THAT RING, why whether they are number one or number thirty, they do not want to win that Gold Rush Battle Royal and have to face me at Born in Fire. And I will show you, Crime Lord... sat there at ringside... that all your talk is futile, that all your talk is just the worthless chattering of a fatally flawed addict's teeth... that your talk, Crime Lord, rather than a premonition, will only serve as a soundtrack to your downfall!

And that's what McGraw wants when putting you in that seat! A soundtrack that this morbidly, immorally, privacy invading world will be able to tune into, and enjoy, like the drooling misery addicts they are. The sorry sight of an unaware victim, on record forever, for these perverted idiots to download and pore over like the uncovered breasts of a Princess.

That's what these sick, miscreant people want, Crime Lord.

Just like they wanted me!

Doesn't it just make you sick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place inside a 6WF Arena.. The fans are all hyped and excited about the upcoming Lockdown where The Essence blast out the PA.. The fans give out a response in booes waiting for the Future King of 6WF to come out the curtains but no response has occured. The fans continue to boo until a float from the side of the Arena comes driving on it's way to the ring. The colors are in Red and White with two Japanese Flags on the side)

RJ- Is that a Float?

MW- We're at a Parade????

(The parade float is driving on it's way to the ring as Hidari's theme continue to blast through the speakers.. The float comes out in nothing but banners entitled I Believe in Hidari Kenji "Future European Champion" "2012" "Support or Suffer" The float continues to drive into the ring as it stops right in the middle of the ramp.)

MW- WOW THIS IS AWESOME!!!

RJ- Seriously?

(Hidari climbs out the vehicle in a Alberto Del Rio fashion snapping his fingers.. Hidari is shown wearing his tradition Team Japan Track Suit Attire but he unzips his T-Shirt revealing a new T-shirt entitled "Support or Suffer")

Ring Announcer- Please Allow Me To Introduce to you All Future King of 6WF Hidari Kenji!

(Hidari claps in warm welcome the ring announcer has provided and walks into the center of the ring with the booes in the Arena. "Essence" dies down as Hidari begins to speak with a microphone in hand.)

Hidari- Hello...

(The fans boo)

Hidari- It's such a warm welcome to be hear tonight I know you idiot parasites couldn't wait for me to come out here! =D

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yeah! Yeah! I know I know =D But anyway I am out here for one reason and one reason only and thats the start my campaign! Starting today I am running to be your next European Champion. You see thats just the kicking in the door. Once I kick Hobo's poor excuse of a Veteren's Ass all over the Arena Friday Night. I will just be this close to getting what I deserve and thats a one on one title shot against Trevor Swann

(The errupt in louder booes for Trevor Swann)

Hidari- Now I know you people despise me as much as Trevor Swann but I'm looking to do something better for this company and thats take that European Title and increase the damn ratings once I'm champion.

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Oh please like you people aren't tired of a lunitic running around 6WF for nearly 3 months with that damn title! That title is dirty and it needs to mean something again! Thats why once I get my title shot after I beat Hobo and go on and kick Trevor Swan's ass with no problme. I got something special for you people to know that I am serious when

I SAY I WILL BE THE KING OF 6WF!

(The fans boo)

MW- Thats right Hidari!

RJ- Such a bloody Bandwagon!

Hidari- Yes I am running to be the next European Champion!

Yes I can!

Yes I CAN!

Hidari- I will bring change to this company once I become the European Champion. I will provide all benefits to you loyal fans as a way of giving back!

RJ- What a load of bull$hit!!!!!!

MW- Please Hidari is a good man!

RJ- How can you buy into this crap Hidari says... Hidari doesn't want to bring nothing but dark days and ruin this company. We already have enough power hungry wrestlers in the back!

MW- You're just not a understanding human being.. You're too stubborn!

RJ- Look who's talking! You're the biggest hypocrite! And Hidari inside that ring is clearly ripping off of Barack Obama!!!!!!!

MW- And I care about Obama because?

(Hidari looks glazed as he points to this shirt.)

Hidari- By supporting this cause and my new 6WF Authetic T-Shirt only available until I kick Trevor Swann's ass you could win money also!

MW- See Hidari is a great guy after all!

RJ- Yeh how much money we're talking?

Hidari- How much I will actually award is personal information! I will determine this in the near future but as of now

if you support the cause!

SUPPORT THIS CAMPAIGN RUN TO EMBARASS AND HUMILUATE HOBO AND END HIS CAREER FRIDAY!

PLUSSSS BEAT TREVOR SWANN FOR THE EUROPEAN TITLE YOU ARE A WINNER!

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- This Lockdown I do mean business and I guarantee you all I will beat Hobo and become the #1 contender at Explosion! This is my time and I will not let anyone take this oppertunity away from me!

Hidari- Thank You! =DDD

MW- Hidari for European Champion!

HIDARI FOR EUROPEAN CHAMPION!!!!!

RJ- What the hell just happened!?

("The Essence" blast as Hidari waves his hand in a respectful style... The scene fades away)

Last edited by Cable on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Scorpion grins before going to speak.

S: To bad that cheap shot is the only shot you’re going to get Uryu.

Scorpion goes face to face with Uryu.

S: Oh you think you can help me Uryu? I think if there is anyone that needs help it’s a weasel just like yourself, You can claim all you want that you want to help me but we all ready know you’re the man "who tried to help" cassias and ended up making him go insane.

S: It’s funny though seeing you claiming I have no balls when you’re the person in a relationship who has the women in charge! Oh and not only that you piece of sh*t which man with "balls" skip's to the ring?? Please enlighten me Uryu.

S: AS for facing Cassius I’ve faced that mental insane psychopath and I can say I would last longer then you ever did as for that fact that I pretty much know the man inside and out!

Uryu can be seen frustrated as Scorpion grins.

S: As for you taking the smart option Uryu , The smart option would have been leaving and never coming back to this please as you know longer deserve this company or my spotlight! Sure you claim ive done nothing and all that crap but you see Uryu my destiny is near. Oh as for your win over two champions i would just like to say 'Bravo" (Scorpion claps sarcastically) Here’s your Nobel peace prize"

Scorpion goes grins as uryu goes to speak.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 pm

*Uryu sighs*

Uryu: Well look here, you say Cassius is different, I agree and I beat the old Cassius last time. This insane Tibetan idiot tore me apart in a I Quit match and you think you can beat him? Give me a solid month of training and I bet I could beat him because right now, we are both roadkill to him. I am not so stupid as to challenge him again when I am not ready. Thats why I asked for a challenge. Come Gold Rush time, you and me will be in that ring tossing out others and then we will look at each other. We will see each others desire to succeed and we will see who comes out on top.

*Uryu walks past Scorpion and stops*

Uryu: I want to see what i'm up against, I want to see you at your best and apparantly all you are is a one liner machine with child like insults. Wheres the man who pushed Saint to the limit? where is he? Because I am not looking at him, I am looking at someone with an ego thats as big as a planet but as weak as soap bubble.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:58 pm

S: A one liner machine? Says the man who is pulling out quotes from his a**

Scorpion goes face to face with Uryu once more.

S: You want the man who pushed the Saint because I’m not sure if you’re blind or just stupid Uryu because you see that man has been here all along and why have I not shown this? Well maybe I no longer give a sh*t about my talent being wasted in meaningless matches just like this week.

S: Oh and as for that punch I’ll show you a real man like punch when you face me this week because I’ll make sure you don’t get another fluke win just like you have done for the past few weeks.

S: As for the insane psychopath..Well lets just say his time will eventually come and when it does I’ll be there to strike.

S: This Thursday ill make sure to bring you back to reality from your pathetic dream world and make sure you gain some common sense because as of the moment Uryu you have none and need to realize that the reason you where burnt alive was so you would never return , But what did you do? You came back Uryu and its time you disappeared and stopped wasting TV space worth your worthless crap after all who cares what you and the lady who has slept with the entire locker room get up to in your time.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:27 am

Chris Patricks is seen getting out of his car outside the Arena, he gets his bag out of the boot and starts to walk towards the entrance, suddenly the door flies open and knocks Chris to the ground, Chris looks up with a face like thunder and grabs the handle of the door and pulls the door right up to his nose

Chris: I thought we agreed that you would hit me....not knock me to the ground....you'll never work in this town again...you hear me...NEVER!!!

Chris slams the door and marches back to his car and speeds off in a huff

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:17 am

*Cassius slowly begins to walk down to the ring and he climbs inside to await the arrival of Crime Lord when “Remember the Name” roars out and the crowd go ballistic for the arrival of JJ Johnson.

RJ:Not the man that Cassius was expecting….

MW:But needless to say, business just picked up…

*JJ moonwalks out to the front of the ramp and then raises his arm in the Coalition salute, drawing huge cheers and imitations from the fans. Cassius is watching from the ring with a dark and disturbing look on his face, almost like a hungry predator.

RJ:The history between these two men is so profound….considered by many to be the greatest rivalry of all time…

MW:But right now they are fighting separate battles, separate journeys…

RJ:Journeys that could be heading to the very same place…..Born in Fire….

*JJ tags hands with the fans in the front row before jumping up onto the apron and fixing Cassius with a look of dislike. JJ climbs up onto the turnbuckle and poses for the fans before turning back and exchanging a long,focused staredown with Cassius.

RJ:You can sense the hatred between these two men…..hatred that has been built for four long years….

MW:And this Friday at Lockdown we will see that hatred erupt in our main event…..tag team actions…..

*JJ jumps down off the turnbuckle and begins to circle Cassius, who merely stands and looks almost disinterested. The ring announcer hands Johnson a microphone and then JJ slowly walks closer to Cassius and stands shoulder to shoulder.

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

*The chants of the crowd seem to mildly amuse Cassius and he smirks evilly whilst watching JJ from the corner of his eye.JJ gets up close to Cassius’ left ear.

JJ:Well now isn’t this the Cassius we all know and love…

*Cassius rolls his eyes as JJ moves around and stands in front of his face

JJ:You think I’m joking but believe me Zhi, I’m not. Because for the past year I have watched you become a shell of the man that I knew that you were.

Cassius Zhi don’t play to no crowd….Cassius Zhi don’t dance to no tune….Cassius Zhi is 100%, unadulterated evil wrapped up in the body of a goddamn monk…

*Cassius glares at JJ, who stares straight back

JJ:We all go through identity crisis Zhi……every last one of us has had our moments when we don’t have one single clue were we heading next……but watching you get yo a55 kicked by Logan Kincade…..the way you rolled over for The Saint…..I knew what was coming, I knew just how close we were getting to pulling away this tamed beast’s veil and revealing the blood-thirsty animal beneath….

And you may have everyone running for the hills right now…..got everyone on they guard because before them stands the most unhinged, unpredictable superstar in 6WF history…..but you know that it doesn’t matter how many guys you put down…how many you put away….heck you could finish off the whole damn roster, but right here in front of you I will stand….

*The crowd cheer as Cassius smiles and JJ nods his head

JJ:This between us has been years and years in the making….we have contested the most fiercest of rivalries and the hatred you feel boiling in yo veins is exactly what brings me to the dinner party every single time….

Because I thrive off that….I get a real kick out of the fact that you an unstable dude, capable of quite frankly anything…..and because you hate me so much, because I know that you would love nothing more than to see me clinging to the mortal coil by a thread…..that is the reason I stand before you right now…..the adrenaline cannot be matched by anyone else…

*Cassius breathes deeply, as though weighing up a potential strike

JJ:It’s the sheer fact that I don’t know when you gonna go into meltdown and lash out that has me on my heels right now…..I know your dangers Cassius, but whether you like it or not, I also know your limitations…I’ve taken you to your limits….i’ve pushed yo boundaries and I know exactly how far you can go before enough is enough…

So you can stand here….you can tell the world that you’re the “Superpower”…..the “Great Wall”……and the rightful world champion…..but make no mistake that JJ Johnson will stand here, look you in the eye, and tell you that no matter what you are……I will always be better than you….

*The crowd pop as Cassius shakes his head at JJ’s statement

JJ: This crowd know it…..I know it……and behind those eyes is a mind of great callousness that knows it too…..you know Cassius exactly what JJ Johnson is all about….what he brings to the table and what I am capable of….

So I won’t stand here and call you a “child”….because a vessel as deadly and terrifying as you, does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breathe as something so pure….

What you are Cassius……is blacker than black……evil, malevolence…..satanic…..all words that sum you up to a tee….and I know that is exactly what you want to be…

*Cassius smiles at JJ

JJ:Which, heck, is fine by me……because truthfully, I want you to be all those things to…….you read the books and you watch the movies, guys like me….we need guys like you…..good and evil….heroes and villains….this is how the story is made…..this is chapter and verse for every battle ever waged upon this earth….

You push the boundaries with your words and with your actions…..you use shock as your most prominent form of propaganda…..you enjoy to watch people squirm as you test the parameters of acceptable life choices…..but know this Cassius, it all comes to an end…..eventually one day you get your comeuppance, you get exactly what is coming to you…

*Cassius raises his eyebrows mockingly

JJ:But you already know that…………and you know Uryu isn’t the man to stop you……damn I’ll be real honest with you……Crime Lord and TGA, they can’t stop you…………not this Cassius Zhi…..not the stringless, puppeteer that stands before me right now……

This is the Cassius Zhi that terrorised 6WF for years….that brutalised every last man and woman that stood in front of him….shook fear into the very foundations of this industry……this is the Cassius Zhi that will go down in history as one of the best ever….

But as good as you were then……..as good as you might very well be now…..for all the people that you will smite down with yo wrath….take this to the bank when I tell you,I’m gone be right here in line…..when the time is right, I’ll be getting me some……the reign of terror will end with me, just like it did last time…

*Cassius looks almost bored with JJ’s declaration

JJ:But you already know that Zhi…..I see it in yo eyes……………all these games, these risque actions………they building up to one thing…..the showdown to end all showdowns….the end of the absolute end….

Because I will go on record now….quote me, I don’t give a damn……….two weeks from now at Destiny you will leave with the 6WF Title around yo waist, of that I have no doubts in my mind…..yo going back to the top of the mountain….

*Cassius nods his head in agreement

JJ:But when yo monkey ass swings those legs upon that summit…..when you look up to plant yo flag in the ground…….boy are you in fo a surprise…

Because the very same night…..Destiny 2012……JJ Johnson is taking 29 other men….over the top rope….body after body crumpling at my hands…….decimation and destruction in my wake…booking my one way ticket to the bigtime……cementing my place….my spot….main event…..Born in Fire………………Cassius Zhi…..WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop as Cassius’ eyes narrow

JJ:Yo heart pumping now Zhi?....yeah not even you could contain that excitement, not even you can deny that that is exactly what you want….

Forget Uryu………Clarissa…………….TGA and Crime Lord……….for me, I am done pretending like I got something to prove against The Saint………..but you Cassius…….me and you got a whole lot to discuss, a whole lot of scores that need to be settled…..

And we can give the world a little preview this Friday night………..China vs America……good vs evil…..bill it however the hell you want…….

But fo’ once cut the bull(beep)…….stop the little mindgames and let it all out Zhi……tell these people exactly what you want………………tell these people that whilst you sip yo tea at night, telling yoself you the “unbeatable world superpower”…..that it eats you up inside that the hoodrat, good fo’ nothing, gung-ho American jacka55….is the sole reason why you will never be the greatest of all time…..

You come out here and you run yo mouth about this new phase of dominance that you have begun….but all the time I listen to you speak, I just wait in vain to hear you actually tell the truth….

Tell these people Cassius, that as good as you are…..you’ll go through all the challenges in the world just to avoid one final showdown with me…

*JJ smirks as stares into the deep pools of Cassius’ eyes and awaits his retort.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:45 am

Cassius and JJ continue staring at each other - Cassius' eyes full of hatred as JJ's are eager with anticipation. Cassius takes a step back without breaking his glare, which makes JJ take up a casual but readied stance, then Cassius gives in to a sly grin.

Cassius : Oh JJ... you think I wasn't expecting you? Take a look around Johnson, there are cameras all around the ring, we're live on air to countless countries worldwide, and I'm the guy that they are all watching.. I'm the guy who's name can be heard uttered in a thousand dialects, over and over again, so of course I was expecting you. You can't resist an audience like the one I command, JJ.

Just like you can't resist... me!

Cassius stares at Johnson again, his shoulders twitching with nervous energy.

Cassius : But it's not unwelcome attention, JJ. Because if there is one thing you can be counted on for Johnson, it's that you'll do an unparalelled job of talking up the threat of an opponent; and whilst I certainly don't need the ego boost - because I'm fully aware of the threat I pose - I think it can do no harm for Crime Lord and TGA to have my claims verified by an outside agent such as yourself.

Nobody talks up an opponent like JJ Johnson does. Because JJ.... JJ knows that the more powerful an opponent he paints with his words, the greater the hero he appears when he slays him... no matter how powerful that opponent actually is. What JJ Johnson does, after all the moonwalking and the vulgar gesticulating to whip the suggestible idiots in attendance into a frenzy of heightened receptiveness, is pick up this mic, and perform the equivalent of showing them all a doctored photograph of a WMD in his opponents locker room.

Cassius takes a step back towards Johnson, so they are face to face

Cassius : And it usually works doesn't it JJ? You march on in, defeat the evil monster of your creation, and walk back out a hero... another undeserved medal of honour pinned on your chest by your idiotic following. BUT NOT THIS TIME, JJ!

Because I don't need any talking up.
I don't need no Uncle Sam spewed propaganda.
I'm the real thing... and my actions have said more than even the wildest exaggeration you could come up with!
And you... can't... defeat me!

JJ and Cassius mouth some trash talk off mic, never taking their eyes off one another for a second.

Cassius : You're already a hopeless case. You have already succumbed to my control JJ. You just admitted it JJ. YOU... WANTED... THIS!

Just like everybody else, JJ. You are addicted to this! Addicted to attempting to defeat.... this!
YOU SAID IT YOURSELF JJ! YOU SAID IT!

Cassius seethes, his eyes flaring with excitement

Cassius : Just like Crime Lord wants this, wants to defeat this, to validate his title reign...
Just like TGA wants this, to validate his legend...
YOU WANT THIS, because I am the only opponent who can validate your boldest claims of superiority.
I am the only medal worth a damn thing in this company!

And you all want it... you are all addicted to its glow... but you will all fall to that addiction!
You will all remain the unfulfilled shadows of your own proclamations.
And I will be the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion... and become the greatest force in 6WF history.

Cassius begins to slowly circle JJ, who still doesn't take his eyes off Zhi

Cassius : As you have come out here to be honest JJ, I will repay that honesty in kind, as you request.

I WILL NOT AVOID ANY SHOWDOWN WITH YOU, JOHNSON!

I will never avoid you.

And after I win the 6WF World Heavyweight Title at Destiny... I will wait for you.
I will wait from the moment you enter the Gold Rush Battle Royal at Number One, all the way up until the final body hits the floor, the victory bell rings, and the confetti falls from the air... and if the you're the one who has thrown that final body asunder, JJ, if you are the one who that victory bell heralds, and if YOU are the one that confetti rains down on... then I will be ready.

Cassius stops circling Johnson and stands behind him, he lowers his tone to a hush

Cassius : And I will defeat you, Johnson. Because coming from Number One in the Gold Rush Battle Royal would undoubtedly be one of those Hollywood Happy Endings that you believe in JJ... ... but beware that sequels... are always... disappointing!

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 pm

An interview production centre has been erected in a portion of the arena.a dark haired man with pinstripe suit on is giving directions to a team of crew members when jack reynolds walks into the scene.

reynolds:what is going on?

the man in the suit looks at reynolds for a second and then holds out a hand,which reynolds shakes.

???:Giles Mortimer, head of revolution productions.

reynolds:revolution productions?

Mortimer:yes, i have been appointed by andre licentia to form this group and deal with his daily goings on here in 6wf.

reynolds:i see, its just that i have been sent here to conduct andre's interview for 6wf exclusive.

mortimer:that won't be necessary.everything has been taken care of, andre has his own entourage now to deal with his needs.

reynolds:i don't think management...

mortimer seems to be growing impatient and he waves a hand in front of reynold's face.

mortimer:i have a job to do here,and i am paid to protect the best interests of mr licentia,so if there is a problem, i advise you to take it up with him or your superiors. for the time being this will take place as planned. we have cameramen, our own interviewer,our own kit and most importantly, access to mr licentia's timeframe.we cater to his needs, not the other way around.

jack reynolds looks miffed as he shrugs his shoulders and walks away.giles mortimer continues to give instructions to the team around him when andre licentia walks into the picture and shakes hands with mortimer.

mortimer:everything to your satisfaction?

licentia:yes it is, this is exactly what i was hoping for.

mortimer:good, i wanted to make sure we had covered all bases. and you will be pleased to know, we have no makeup artist on set.

licentia smiles

licentia:i am glad to hear it. it is almost as though 6wf does not want to portray the battle scars of its warriors.cover us up with makeup to disguise the illusion.at least this way, i can deliver my own message on my own time, uncut and unedited.

mortimer:exactly.i would like to introduce you to stephanie, she will be your interviewer.

a slim, beautiful brunnette woman sits up from a chair and smiles at licentia, who stares at her with greed in his eyes.

mortimer:we have camerman, photographers that can also accompany you to matches, i know you want your career to be highlighted in every way.

licentia:yes i do, i want my whole career to be documented in photo and film.i want guys taking pictures, filiming me in action, when i walk down to the ring, i want it all.

mortimer:and you can have it, we at revolution productions are here to make sure you get value for money, bang for buck.

licentia:finally someone who understands how this business should be. this is how you treat stars.

mortimer:are you ready to do the interview?

licentia cricks his neck and slicks his hair back

licentia:almost, i just wanted to get a few more ideas swapped with you.

mortimer:yes?

licentia:i want this entourage to be built around success.so i've got you covering the bases, making my appointments etc. I have stephanie here to do the interviews, the camermen and the photographers.maybe now an assistant to me and you, a manger to accompany me to the ring and we should have a fully qualified team.

mortimer is scribbling down on a notepad

mortimer:consider it taken care of mr licentia.

licentia nods his head

licentia:now let us do this interview.

mortimer leads licentia onto the set

mortimer:its all yours, however you want to do this.

licentia straights out his white t-shirt with a red "R" in the middle of it.He calls for two chairs to be brought on set and offers stephanie to sit down.

stephanie:thank you.

mortimer gives the thumbs from behind the camera.

mortimer:ready, steady.....action!

licentia lounges back in his chair as stephanie peers from behind her secretarial glasses and smiles.

stephanie:welcome to the very first interview with andre licentia, presented to you by revolution productions. i am stephanie carter alongside the fastest rising star in wrestling,andre licentia.

licentia gives a cool wave to the camera

stephanie:andre, a quick update for the fans, what is the nature of your relationship with andreas demios?.last week it seemed like you two were in cahoots, and this week you will be in his corner for his match with javier grace.is there an alliance?

licentia:perhaps "alliance" is the right word. or merely that this is a quick fix business arrangement. you see andreas demios approached me, expressing that he shared my idiology and my opinions.so right now i think a trial period is in consideration. maybe it will work, maybe it wont but only time will tell.

stephanie:during your time in the industry, it has been well documented how you influence others, will that be a skill you utilise here in 6wf?

licentia:i do not set out to influence anyone but myself. however i believe like minded people see me as a martyr to a cause that needs a leader. i say what needs to be said and i do what needs to be done, that is how i operate. every promotion i have worked for has lead me to a point where i amass a loyal troop of followers, maybe 6wf will be the same, maybe it will not but i will leave a mark whatever the outcome.

stephanie:right now you are still unbeaten in your 6wf career, is that something you are working hard to preserve?

licentia:not really. i am a believer that you shine whether during a victory or defeat. it is all dependant upon yourself as a performer and how dedicated you are. I go out every week and i put my body in the line, i give my all and that is why i will be recognised above all others, sooner rather than later.

i have no qualms with getting hurt, being busted wide open or taking death-defying risks.that is what a pro-wrestler does, that is what a man worth his salt is willing to do, and i have only just begun to make my impression known.

stephanie:what is your "impression" though andre, what are your goals?

licentia:to be respected, first and foremost. i have made a career off being disrespected despite my unlimted resources of standout performances.every company i have worked for has bled me dry and gave nothing back in return.

but my time in 6wf will be different, because now i am older and i am wiser, i will not allow myself to be pushed to one side for those who do not deserve my spot. i work too hard to be overlooked and rest assured, my defining career moments will be made here in england.

stephanie:there is plenty of competition for places though, what makes you believe that you will stand out above everyone else?

licentia:because i am better. it sound arrogant but in truth it is just honesty. i can wrestle, i can brawl, i can fly, there is nothing that i am not capable of. i could stand toe to toe with the "greats" of this company here today and i will only enhance my reputation.that is how confident i am in my abilities.

look at the list of champions in 6wf and my name could replace any in a heart beat. i could be the man to shock the world, rise faster than any seen before me. all i need is my break, my chance from 6wf management to truly prove myself.

i never got a break in my life before, not once did somebody take a chance on me. when my times comes, not only will i seize said opportunity with both hands, but i will take it for my own and hold onto it forever more.

look at the lengths i am going to, whether it is in the ring or outside of it, i am doing things that nobody else would dream of. i am taking measured steps to make sure i stand out from the crowd, that i get my notification.

stephanie:which brings me onto my next question.what do you believe revolution productions is going to do for you?

licentia:showcase me as a man, as a performer and as a future hall of famer.this is my time and i am already doing what i can to make sure i make the most of my chance.

i am a revolutionist, an antagonist, a man that will bring about change upon this industry whether you want to see it or not. i am going to alter the landscape of the business and ensure that my face is the picture of the future.

with revolution productions working in conjunction with a talent like me, there is no limits to my expectations. the proverbial sky is only the beginning of my conquest, i will not be satisfied until the entire universe resides in my possession.

stephanie:and what can the fans expect from you this friday at lockdown?

licentia:although i will not be in action this friday, do not be surprised to see me steal the show. whether i begin lockdown, or i end lockdown, my aim to be the main talking point of any broadcast. i want my name upon the lips of everyone with ties into 6wf, i want the world to know exactly who i am.

because this is real, no smoke and mirrors, no false gimmicks to hide behind. this journey is going to document the rise of a man, nothing more and nothing less, who is willing to go beyond the pale,through the jaws of hell to get my deserved fame and fortune.

stephanie:well thank you once again for your time andre, and we here at revolution productions wish you all the luck in the world.

licentia:luck is what you make of it, success is bred by champions.

stephanie smiles as andre lounges back in his chair again and giles mortimer calls the proceedings to a halt. applause breaks out.

mortimer:bravo andre, bravo.

licentia stands up and he smiles at stephanie, who blushes slightly, and then shakes hands with mortimer.

mortimer:sooner rather than later your face is going to be on every billboard in town. i will get a marketing team on the job, take care of everything else you have asked of me and we can take it from there. revolution productions are in business, and you andre, you are heading for superstardom.

licentia:you make it happen, and i promise there will be room for us all at the top table of this industry.

mortimer:amen to that.

they shake hands again and the entourage begin to pack away the equipment and the cameras fade out.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm

(TGA is sat opposite RJ, both have a glass of water and TGA takes a sip and waves his hand towards RJ- indicating for him to begin.)

RJ: Thanks for allowing me to interview again.

TGA: Just don’t make me regret it… again.

RJ: oh- er- It’s just that there were rumours that another loss on your record might have drove you into a media lockdown.

TGA: Where on earth do these rumours come from?

(RJ stares blankly at TGA.)

TGA: That wasn’t rhetorical RJ. Tell me who exactly keeps coming out with this stuff?

RJ: Well, it’s just heard around the staff places and, erm, other places.

TGA: You want to know what I think about these rumours RJ? I think they stem from you- determined to create something that doesn’t exist in a feeble attempt to make your interviews more interesting. I’d say you’re suffering from Zhi-Syndrome. Because he has constantly been rattling on about all of these addicts, yet I’m yet to find anyone who is one.

RJ: Surely you talking about him makes you an addict?

TGA: That’s such a load of crap! Just because I mention him doesn’t mean I’m addicted. It merely means I am… taking an interest. After all, in two weeks from now it’ll be me, him and Crime Lord fighting it out for the World Heavyweight Championship. If I wasn’t interested I’d be an idiot. I’d be no better than you!

RJ: Does it bother you that your partner this week, JJ Johnson, doesn’t think you’ll win the title?

TGA: I’d be lying if I said it didn’t. Last week I sang the praises of JJ Johnson because I really felt like he was a genuine contender to win the Gold Rush. This week I’m not so sure. See he didn’t impress me as much as I thought he would. When I think ‘JJ Johnson’ I remember the man of a couple of years ago, even then I was dominant over him. It worries me how much he may have slipped.

RJ: He wasn’t the one who got pinned though.

(TGA winces and stares a hole through RJ.)

TGA: A minor drawback- that was all last Friday was. The only thing that matters is what happens at Destiny. Sure it would be nice to build some momentum, but make no mistake, when the pressure is on I will be ready. The amount of gym hours you put in is irrelevant if you can’t keep your head in the ring. Crime Lord has shown he can do that numerous times in the past, but what happens if it all becomes too much for poor Zhi?

He’ll crack and leave himself vulnerable. And when he does I’ll be ready to take advantage. That split second is all I need. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to have to cut this short.

RJ: Other commitments?

TGA: Nope. It’s just I’m tired of you now.

(And with that TGA gets up and leaves the room.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place moments after the election based promo from Hidari Kenji.. The scene opens up with Abe Abrecorn in his office as he is shown reviewing paper work for something coming when a knock erupts on the door)

Abe- Come In

(The door swings open as Hidari walks through and he politely closes it.. Abe looks up in confusion when he spots a much pleased Hidari)

Abe- Can I help you with something Kenji?

(Hidari looks around as he just sits down in a chair and put his boots on the table at which Abe is writing on)

Abe- Is that necessary?

Hidari- I like to feel at home =D

Abe- How can I help you today Hidari?

Hidari- Uhhhh nothing really you can help me with but I just want to have a brief conversation with you. Just to give a feel things off my chest. Nothing Negative so don't get the wrong impression.

Abe- I'm listening

Hidari- Lets just say that I do defeat Hobo Friday then what?

Abe- You'll face Trevor Swann

Hidari- And if i win?

Abe- Then you'll become the new European Champion

Hidari- Can you see that Abe?

Abe- Not with talking to me right now and not preparing for your match you can't!

Hidari- Funny...because I've been preparing myself mentally for this once in a lifetime preparation. The fact that I will be the next European Champion puzzles me.

Abe- How so?

(Hidari stops and stares into the eyes of Abe)

Hidari- Because I can become much of a better European Champion than you ever was?

Abe- Well let's just say you win the belt you think you can outlast my 100 day reign as a champion?

(Hidari gets up and chants Yes in a Daniel Bryan fashion)

Abe- Ya Done?

Hidari- NO!

Hidari- NO!

Hidari- NO!

Abe- You're a funny guy Hidari

(Hidari stops chanting)

Hidari- Abe my friend what I want you to know is that you're about to watch me destroy Hobo and ruin his slowly degenerated career comes friday. I am serious about this my friend Abe.. Support or Die!

Abe- Well I wish you all the best of luck Hobo is one of the best

Hidari- Please Hobo doesn't even have the talent anymore. He's a pushover and it's my time to so those who stand in the way must suffer from a Genshin!

(Hidari gets up and proceeds to walk out the door he looks back at Abe)

Hidari- SUPPORT OR SUFFER =)

Abe- Good Luck Friday Kenji

(Hidari walks out as the door and closes it as he walks off)

Hidari- He doesn't know what will happen once a Japanese Man owns that European Title!

(Scene Fades To Black...)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:55 am

*JJ and Cassius continue to stare into one another's eyes and then JJ nods his head.

JJ:Your right....I do want this, and more than that....I will get this.

It don't matter if it's today, tomorrow....next week or a month from now. Your path and my path are intertwined like the constellations of stars Cassius...sooner or later fate will seal our "destiny" and there will be nothing to stand in the way of a final showdown.

You talk....and you talk good. But words, your catalogue of indecipherable lexis, it all means nothing when there is no substance to your claims Cassius....

I have no doubts in my mind that you are a future hall of famer....pretty much nailed on to be the next 6WF World Champion....

But to me....to all these people....it doesn't really matter...

Because all you will ever be doing is keeping my seat warm.....heating up that throne until the time is right for the true heir to receive his coronation..

*Cassius' eyes glint malevolently

JJ:Because you stand here...bold as brass and say that you will be the "greatest force in 6Wf history".....but JJ Johnson is telling you in no uncertain terms that until the day they lay me to rest, six feet deep...you ain't never gone be nothing but second best...

*The crowd cheer loud and Cassius smirks

JJ:Look back through history Cassius.....look back at your victims.....those that have challenged you and all that have fallen by the wayside....one of the most impressive CV's ever amassed by a professional wrestler....

But then look again....look real hard...and you will see that there is one name missing from your conquest....one name that alludes you still to this point....and boy I am telling you, until my name is bold and black on that page you will never, ever be number one....

Pain 2009........Chaos 2009.......Payback 2009.......three events.......three matches........three JJ Johnson victories.........it eats you up bad Cassius, it brings out the worst in you, it sparks emotion and the slightest trickle of fever in that blackened heart of yours...

You can beat your Heroes......Saints....Abercorns......Crime Lord's and TGA's..heck line then up and you can beat them all....but until you beat me....your validation will never receive it's rubber stamped approval seal...

And you know that Cassius...you know that throwing Clarissa off the stage...beating Uryu within an inch of his life.....leaving Crime Lord and TGA in a pool of their own blood.....it means NOTHING!

*Cassius stretches his neck from side to side, as though growing impatient

JJ:Just like I know.....I know in my heart that I need this....I need Gold Rush.....I need Born in Fire.......I need you and me...one on one.....6WF World Championship on the line.......not only is it a dream match....not only will it go down in history....one for the ages......it's my pathway to ultimate glory....it's my one way ticket to legendary status....

I've done it all Cassius....i've achieved everything that needs to be achieved in this company....but JJ Johnson needs one defining night....one moment to reach that promised land.....

And heck maybe it sounds like Hollywood.....maybe you see a story like this in a fairytale.....but no matter what stands in front of me, no matter what proclamation you got.......I will have my happy ending.....I will end this on my terms....

If that means finishing you off....if that means dispelling the myth of Cassius Zhi once and for all.....then so be it, because there is nothing I will not do to realise my dream...

I don't doubt you Zhi.....I know just how good you are....I know it better than anyone in the world....

And I don't say these things to butter you up....I don't say them to paint you out as a tyrannical leader that must be stopped....I say these things, because they are true.....pure and simple...

It's not about selling another pay per view.....i'm not on the merchandise hunt here.....they can switch the cameras off right now, empty the arena of all these fans and I will stand in yo face, look you dead in the eye and tell you....

I need this!

And maybe I am an addict....maybe I am hooked to the success trail....it consumes me...it devours my soul......a junkie.....a slave to the gold.....

But like any respected user.....I will go to any lengths to get my next fix Cassius...

And that's what sets me apart....from the do-gooders and the rest of the world lining up to whoop yo a55.....because I am not doing this for morality....i'm not doing it for the fans...i'm not doing it for the fame or the fortune...

I'm doing it because if I don't walk out of Born in Fire with the 6WF Championship in my possession.......there will be no light at the end of the tunnel.......darkness will bleed my hopes and dreams dry...

So you take yo path Cassius....you do whatever you need to do.....cause as much pain and suffering as you need to...

And I'll do what I gotta do....i'll forge my quest...

And when the time comes....November 30th.....2012....

When your standing in this ring.......waiting.......I promise you...

*JJ leans in close to Cassius and drops the microphone.The cameras barely pick up on the conversation as he whispers in Zhi's ear.

JJ:I'll be right here with you........tick........tock!

*JJ grins as he backs away from Cassius and the serious staredown continues

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:57 am

We cut to James Mcmanus' Locker room, he sitting on a chair with his mobile phone in his hand. He is rocking back and forth in it. He looks a little upset. Jenny walks into the room. She looks at him and smiles before placing her hand on his shoulder. Mcmanus walks out of shot before returning with a chair. He unfolds it and helps Jenny to sit down. He pulls his chair close to Jennys where they sit looking at eachother for several moments.

J- Whats the matter James?, Whats happened?

JM- Its all gone wrong Jenny.

J- Whats Gone Wrong?

JM- Everything.

J- Like?

JM- This whole emporium malarky, its gone belly up. I went into it with the idea of it being a split between the two of us in terms of equality. But Week in Week out for the last few months, Chaos has been treating me as lower than a junior partner, as a worker and I have had enough.

J- But James if you win the tag titles at the PPV you will have to put up with him for a lot longer.

JM- I know Jenny, But im not taking orders from him anymore. Its time for him to treat me as a partner and not a lacky. When I defeat Dragon and Nogami this week, I will have proven to him I am just as good as him if not better. Therefore he will have little choice in treating me as his equal. If he doesnt I think its time to unleash the plan.

We fade to black with Mcmanus and Jenny still talking

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up in a dark room where the lights are extremely dimmed...A figure walks in and sits at a desk which appears to no one other than Hidari Kenji is shown wearing a Suit with a red tie..He looks into the camera as he begins to speak)

Hidari- Hello 6WF Fans or As I would say the People of the 6WF Universe. If you don't know who I am you should by now. My name is Hidari Kenji. I am a Japanese Born Man who is one of the best (no offense) top rising upcoming stars in 6WF. I am here to talk to you about something and I want to show you a clip of a video I put together along with my fellow members of Team Japan.

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Well in case you haven't noticed on Friday September 21 is when I will be running against opponent Hobo in a match to determine the #1 contender to challenge Trevor Swann for the 6WF European Championship. I would like to take this time to to acknowledge my opponent Hobo is is indeed homeless but is in need or competition.

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Why I say this? Well If you the people want to see better competition and someone who will go on and be a good candidate for Trevor Swann then I am your hero. I am your savior! =)

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Hobo my friend...my favorite 6WF Superstar on this roster. I hope this Friday we have a amazing matchup. I know you'll bring the best out of me and I'll do so in return but just know this Hobo. I am fighting for all those scream Hidari-maniacs out there and I always take my vitamins and say my graces and as for Trevor Swann get ready my friend! Get Ready!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Another thing I would like to elaborate you fans on is my campaign. My campaign is the most understandable campaign you can rely on. My the best of my knowledge I am the only 6WF Superstar who is running to become omething greater than his own ego. My ego is quite small but I do feel the need to show my consideration and support to the ones that stood by me through the hard times and terrible disscrimination in 6WF. I must admit this time I will get the job done. I will not be no lacky and I will not continue having matches against Yarmouth Blade and continue kicking his ass all over the Arena. =)

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- None the less my final thing I want to showcase you is a video as I said I done it's pretty much like a election video that I hope each and everyone of you people learn from. Thank You!

(The scene cuts off and opens again)

*This Ad is sponser by the Best Frak^ing Athletes in ALLL of 6WF Team Japan!*

(A picture of Hidari shows up)

Hidari- Hi I'm the Future King of 6WF Hidari Kenji and I approve this message!

(The scene opens with with Hidari in a business suit with a blue tie)

Hidari- Hello 6WF Faithful!

Are you tired of your seeing terrible television are you in pain for seeing the likes of Trevor Swann bring no meaning what so ever to that European Title?

Do you wish to see Hobo become a more qualified wrestler and Find a Job?

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Well look no futher because I Hidari Kenji is running for the sake of all you people to become th next...No..No..Nope

The Next Best European Champion This Company has ever seen in the last couple of years.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- As European Champion I will provide all benefits for the 6WF Fans that includes Money. Everyone loves money and what better way to show my support is with money! =)

Hidari- You see I already have a few supporters actually and they agree with my future sucess and they believe in change!

(The scene cuts to Dopant Zero..both Tsukasa and Kenzkai are shown with fake beards and empty tea cups)

Tsukasa- Hello lads I do believe that Hidari Kenji will be sucessful in his match Friday against that bloody Hobo he smells and Hidari actually washes off every day! Then he will go on and kick Trevor Swann's ass because he's Hidari Kenji duhh!

Kenzaki- What he said and also I support Hidari because if I didn't then I would sufffer. You should do it as well good people at home! Support Hidari Kenji or Fall

Tsukasa- Why I want Hidari to win because he helped me become a better person. Drugs got the best of me! And I'm young. It's just hard y'know it's terrifying. Besides I need to check if I got a STD being on the road you just do things you regret.

Kenzaki- Ummmmm Hidari saved my cat and I like cats.hell I'll support him. Plus he's Japanese! Yup!

(The scene cuts back to Hidari giving a straight smile)

Hidari- If you support me then you will be satisfied. I appreciate you all for your support and everything!

I'M HIDARI KENJI AND I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE!

=)

(Scene Fades Away)

Last edited by Cable on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 pm

*The scene is set and not in a familiar place. The lights come on fast and bright and the audience can be heard applauding wildly as the Jonathan Ross show hits the screens. Ross greats the screen with a massive grin, showing off his shiny pearly whites and a rather expensive suit with a blue tie. Greeting the audience, Ross begins to speak.*

Ross: Wow! what a welcome.. hello one and all to the Jonathan Ross show and boy have we got a treat tonight.. three huge guests!

Crowd: Wooooooooooo!

Ross: We have the one and only.. Harry potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe! to discuss future movies and plans.. we also have the lovely Amanda Holden popping into have a chat and one I'm very excited about a first on the Jonathan Ross show.. we have a man from the world of Professional wrestling who let's be honest is straight and down to the point.. Ladies and gentleman it's Mr Kenty everybody!

*The studio audience all break out into palpable anticipation and excitiment through the cheering as Ross swivels on his chair jovially with a broad smile. Ross then speaks again.*

Ross: Well then let's get this party started with a bang.. ladies and gentleman, Mr Kenty everybody!

*The crowd jump to their feet as a suave looking Kenty enters the set. Striding into the set further, a few wolf whistles are heard as Kenty jokingly moves his hand to his ear setting the crowd off a few more notches. Kenty is wearing a suave suit with the shirt unbuttoned at the top. His hair is jelled up and his white teeth are dazzlingly bright. Meeting Ross at the centre of the set, the pair both shake hands with Kenty patting Ross on the shoulder before sitting on the luxurious brown sofa. Looking directly into the camera, Kenty winks as some female members of the audience squeal in excitement. Running a hand through his hair, Ross looks on with a cheeky smile looking at a grinning Kenty*

Ross: You love it don't you?

Mr Kenty: Well.. it has its perks!

Ross: But well,well, well.. Mr Kenntttttyyyyyy! Kenty! hows that for size big man?

Mr Kenty: Needs a little improvement Jonathan.. but not bad!

Ross: Before we get started properly I got to ask one question.. Does it hurt?

Mr Kenty: What hurt?

Ross: Well over the past couple of weeks and months I have been in and out, but I did manage to pick up on a few things.. for example, I saw you go up against pretty big guys if you don't mind me saying and you have been thrown around left, right and centre! and yet you keep those shiny whites shinning on! I mean some of those guys.. one begins with V? he's a monster..

Mr Kenty: Vortex? ahh yes indeed.. well one thing I can say Jonathan I'm glad you invited me and not him.. your canteen area may have been in serious danger!

*The crowd pop and laugh as Ross grins on at a chuckling Kenty.*

Ross: Who's the other guys? well from your time in the other show you were on 6CW I believe? there must of been some pretty hefty guys on that respected show also..

Mr Kenty: Well in any sort of federation your going to get the big blokes.. I mean in my time on the now closed show in 6CW you had guys like Cerberus, Internecio etc.. who were enormous! but outside the ring gentle giants. And that's what it is all about.. there is a line we all agree to and it's that which keeps everyone happy.

Ross: Have you got any stories? any funny ones?

Mr Kenty: Well I have a few..

Ross: Go on?

Mr Kenty: Well I think if your show, Jonathan was on a little later then possibly I could spill the beans!

Ross: Haha! very good. Now I have got a few questions.. It's my understanding your some sort of showman?

Mr Kenty: You could say that.. yes. Indeed I am!

Ross: And as a showman, are there any specific details of the job? I mean I see you come to the ring and week in week out you do the Mic thing which I bet you have a sore throat afterwards! But is there any more things you need to be a showman?

Mr Kenty: Well Jonathan, It's how you approach it. I don't necessarily believe in what you need or what details you need to fulfil I just go for it. The buzz of the crowd.. whether they love me or hate me, boo me out of the arena or cheer me on like I'm fighting for planet earth itself! it's fantastic. It completes me in many ways.. It's almost like my oxygen. And when 6CW closed I felt that oxygen go and I was so flat for weeks.. it means that much to me.

Ross: And your time on 6CW? How do you reflect on that?

Mr Kenty: My time on 6CW was great.. I learnt many things on the road with a bunch of great guys.. it was so funny and a great experience. I won't name names but on the way to a 6CW event one time in Glasgow me and a bunch of pals went a little crazy.. haha it's a funny story! we were at a bar and I don't usually drink but a guy who will remain anonymous by the way! played a cracker of a joke.. he convinced me that there was a lady fan who was desperate to meet me.. and of course I was you betcha ya! So I went to the toilet first to freshen myself up and smack some more cologne on but then in a flash! these so called "pals"! picked me and through me in the toilet! before I had a chance to think I heard the lock break and the door was shut.. the guys were laughing all the way out and left me in the toilet! I had to be rescued by a couple of barman and luckily.. luckily! I made it to the show..

Ross: Well I don't feel sorry for you.. I feel sorry for that female fan!

Mr Kenty: If she even existed!

Ross: So How's the new work place panning out? I believe originally you were under a little bit of pressure things were a little unhappy.. according to a few people in the business you looked a little of colour.. can you elaborate?

Mr Kenty: First things first Jonathan, It's a high pressure business.. your thrown in the pressure cooker if you will and people pick up on that. The schedules, sponsors, shows..the list is endless! and the stress can get you and will effect your performance in the ring and it did for me and for awhile.. however as with anything new it takes time, and I'm more than happy to call 6WF home. The place, people, fans.. it's a lovely place to work. Walking down that ramp and being put into a ring and surrounded by four ropes may seem intimidating but I call it my office and it is.. but the best damn office in the world.

Ross: It's no surprise to see you here.. two guys.. two attractive guys if I do say so myself! but I believe there is a big pay per view around the corner.. do you want to tell us all about that?

Mr Kenty: Well yes, it's called Destiny. Destiny is a big old western show down in all due respects! Destiny is the business.. it finds the best guy to face the champion at our biggest show Born in Fire..And how it finds the best guy is in a match which is unique to Destiny.. the gold rush battle royale! the whole roster is involved and anything is possible.. I have only participated in one but imagine your being placed in a sharktank in the ocean and blood is dripping.. you have got to watch your back at all times because I tell you now these guys including myself will stop at nothing to headline the main event of Born in Fire as it's what we have all dreamed of our entire lives..

Ross: And when is Destiny?

Mr Kenty: 30th September. Espn! I expect you will be watching it Jonathan!

Ross: Well I will be rooting for you! so as for this week I believe your up against a chap called Trevor Swann?

Mr Kenty: Indeed. Swann from what I have seen is a tough fighter and it's no secret he loves his cricket. He's currently the European champion so he's earnt that..holding any title in our business is some achievement you know so big props to Trevor for holding for a while I believe now.. but I guess we will have to see next Friday how that goes down huh?

Ross: I guess your right.. Mr Kenty! one last thing before we have to go to commercial.. give these folks a thing they won't forget for a long time.. Ladies and Gentleman.. give it up for Mr Kenty!

*Standing up to a very warm reception, Kenty shakes the hand of Jonathan Ross before standing on the centre of the set. The lights dim before a beam of white light descends from the rafters engulfing Kenty followed by a silver microphone. Raising the Microphone to his mouth Mr Kenty begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Ladies and Gentleman.. of all ages and sizes. It has been a absolute pleasure to be on this show something I have dreamed of as a child and quite frankly, Jonathan's hair is as good as some people claim! but I feel you don't know enough about where I come from or how much I weigh etc so without any further ado...

Ladies and Gentleman! I come infront of you tonight weighing a handsome 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire the finest county in the UK by the way! I am...MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY!

Kenty!

*The show cuts to commercials with a rowdy audience cheering loudly as Kenty is standing with the microphone still clutched with a broad smile.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Tsukasa Yaragama and Kenzaki Nogami RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6WF Arena. The scene opens up with Tsukasa Yargama and Kenzaki Nogami backstage with RJ conducting a interview for their upcoming matches on Lockdown)

RJ- Greetings Tsukasa, Kenzaki we are a few days waiting for the matches Abe Abrecorn hjas set up for you two individuals. How are your chances heading into the triple threat matches you two individuals face?

(Tsukasa steals the mic away from RJ)

Tsukasa- How do are chances look? How chances are pretty 33.3% of winning once you do the damn math RJ! But Math doesn't have to do with skill. All the matters is Kenzaki and I kicking the teeth of the Dragon and Yarmouth Blade in! News Flash Boys the time you two have those titles is wining down. We gonna show you why Explosion last Month was a fluke! Why Dopant Zero is the goddamn team to beat!

(Tsukasa smirks)

Tsukasa- Yarmouth Blade, The Dragon you two are the worst tag team to ever capture the gold and your win was a damn storytell novel. But this comes Destiny will be our Destiny to be the new Tag Team Champions of 6WF! The Gods of 6WF Tag Team Wrestling!

(RJ looks annoyed as he tries to get his mircophone back but Tsukasa toys RJ with it forcing him to jump for it. Tsukasa drops the mic on RJ's head embarrasing him. RJ looks mad)

RJ- Very Mature! You two seem to be over cofident heading into the match for no reason since you'll probably lose anyway

(Kenzaki snatches the microphone from RJ)

Kenzaki- You see RJ thats your problem you hate us just like the idiots who ran 6CW! We're too good for Europeans Tsukasa

(Tsukasa smirks)

Kenzaki- RJ listen last week I was cheated out of my match against Yarmouth Blade. I won't get to invloved with that but Tsukasa standing 6'7 made a 7'0 man in The Dragon tap out! That says alot about what Dopant Zero has to offer to the table! We are the best damn tag team without the titles. With the titles we will jus be gods!

(Kenzaki smirks)

Kenzaki- Hell throw James McManus and Chaos into the match! Those two won't know what hit them! We will dominate this company and we will be the new 6WF Tag Team Champions! Whether you like it or now!

(Kenzaki smirks)

Kenzaki- And speaking of which McMag-Ass meet me in the ring if you got something to say because the last time I check you can't get the permission to talk since Chaos wipe your ass and breastfeed you you son of a b$tc*. We will be victorious Friday!

AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

Tsukasa- We Are.....

Kenzaki- Dopant Zero!

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki walks off as the scene fades away)

Last edited by Cable on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:05 am

Cassius begins to laugh at JJ hysterically, clearly annoying Johnson

Cassius : Ohhhhhhh.... Tick Tock, Tick Tock, TOCK TICK... Quit with the counting down JJ. Please... there is nothing more infuriating than a ticking clock, the irritable sound of wasted time passing by, PLEASE JUST STOP! You know JJ.... I thought someone like you, someone from such humble and destitute beginnings, much like myself, would be all about living in the moment, but you're out here and you're talking about Pain 2009, Chaos 2009, Payback 2009.... 2009....2009.......TWO THOUSAND AND NINE!!!

Cassius laughs to himself and strokes the back of his head frantically

Cassius : 2009.... Born in Fire 2012.... 2009.... 2012.... Are we here to talk about the past, or the future, JJ? Or have I found myself in another one of your Dwayne Johnson wannabe casting calls, because I hear that Hollywood is looking for a new Doctor Who, and you're doing a pretty good job of portraying the first ever black one with all this time switching.

In fact, you.... Crime Lord.... TGA.... you all talk about the past, because that's all you've got. Can't you see that everyone else is talking about NOW!

EVERYONE ELSE IS TALKING ABOUT ME, JJ!

Cassius stops his pacing of the ring and steps up into JJ's face

Cassius : Everybody else JJ, is sat backstage, or sat at home, watching everything I do, listening to everything I say. NOW! And it looks as though no-one is coming out here to interrupt us, because they know when Super-Powers collide, there's a very real risk things could get nuclear!

Well things are already nuclear, Johnson. Because the tick, tick, tock of the clocks has stopped DEAD! The landscape has been changed forever, and it is going to stay this way for a very, long, time! Things are going to stay exactly as they are NOW! TIME HAS STOPPED.... with me controlling this show - with me deciding when it ends... what happens... when it happens.

Things are already nuclear JJ. Things are already toxic. And I think the radiation must have gone to your head or something...

Cassius steps away, shaking his head and grinning maniacally

Cassius : Something must have gone to your head, JJ. Because there's a rumour backstage, a story of legend shared amongst the boys if you like, that before last year's Born in Fire, Chaos had sat down and written out his victory speech... you must have heard it JJ... you must have taken part in the ridicule.... but you're even worse! Because before you've even won the Gold Rush Battle Royal, never mind any Born in Fire World Heavyweight Title match against me - who I hasten to add isn't even champion... ... yet - you're sounding like you've written the god-damn autobiography!

Cassius stops in his tracks and looks down at the mat, avoiding eye contact with JJ.

Cassius : Well you'd better call off the publishers JJ. Cancel the print. Because come Christmas, none of your myopic pipe-dream bullsh*t is going to be worth a damn penny. It sure as hell won't be selling by the pallet load at Tesco -they'll be burnt on some bonfire somewhere... after Born in Fire, once your Hollywood narrative proves false, your fans, like the blinded followers of some disproven religion, will burn that book as nothing but the insane ramblings of a madman's ghost writer.

Cassius looks up at JJ with a sly smile

Cassius : Maybe I got a little carried away with my own imagined scenario for a moment there. Besides, I think the chances of you becoming some best-selling author... the next JK Rowling... are as likely as a School for Wizards, particularly if you find my lexis indecipherable.

JJ... my lexis is only indecipherable to you, because I haven't laid it over a beat. Such is the attention span of an American, words need to be shoe-horned into song to be understood, or mean anything. Like nursery rhymes. It's the only way they'll learn anything.

Cassius looks at JJ with mock incredulation

Cassius : It's true... the rest of their world learns their culture from literature, art and history... America takes theirs from Eminem and Bruce Springsteen. It's a culturally devoid, nursery rhyme nation.

Cassius begins humming a random nursery rhyme which sounds like "Pop Goes the Weasel" but is broken and dischordant. Zhi stops halfway through and grins at JJ.

Cassius : Speaking of nursery rhymes JJ... speaking of children's books... if I were you, I'd start learning some, and stocking up on them ready for your impending fatherhood. Because that's happening round about Born in Fire time isn't it, JJ? The Greatest Gift of All?

Cassius takes a step towards JJ, and his demeanor changes to sinister and agressive

Cassius : You learn those rhymes and tales JJ, so you can be sure not to make a failure of fatherhood like you will your career. THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL JJ.... and come Born in Fire, if it's you... versus me... be it for the World Heavyweight Championship or not... you're going to need that gift.

Because you're not WINNING... anything!

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:10 am

The lights go down and "Breathe" hits on the arena speakers. A lone spotlight shines on the curtain and Vortex appears, carrying his Free Weight title over his shoulder. The light follows him as he walks down the aisle and into the ring.

MW: There is your best buddy RJ……….

RJ says nothing but watches Vortex grab a microphone and stand in the centre of the ring. He begins speaking quietly but forcefully.

Vortex: It is strange. Stranger than anything I have ever seen in this federation. The so called Hardcore elite. An elite that my friend Logan Kincade is part of. Are now suddenly quiet. A group of men that would gladly walk through hell for the merest sniff of an opportunity; are now nowhere to be seen……

He walks around the ring, the spotlight following him as he goes.

Vortex: Kincade’s banning from the building this week should have been their chance. A chance that they would have taken with both hands, if it hadn’t been for one reason. That reason is the Dark Matter you see before you. Logan Kincade is not here. But his spirit lives on. That spirit lives on in an even more troubling beast. Someone who does not need to be in a hardcore match to fight that way. Someone who would have no problems pushing the term hardcore to another unbreakable level. Someone who looks at his opponents this week and does not understand what all the fuss is about.

He goes back to the centre of the ring and addresses the crowd.

Vortex: Nay…….Blue Dragon……Kincade won’t trouble you on Friday. That is the good news. The bad news is you will have to face me. I look at disdain at the way my stable mate has been treated. And I want to make a message punctuated with a 1-2-3 in the centre of this very ring. Kincade won’t be the one to risk his title by smashing a steel chair over your heads. But I will risk it. To make that message. To get the win. To prove to the entire roster that hardcore should not be a random event. But a general state of mind.

He exits the ring and walks halfway up the aisle.

Vortex: And as for my partner…..help me in this quest if you want to. Oppose me if you dare. I, or the rest of The Consultancy, will not look kindly if you disrupt their guiding light. A light that will still shine when you are still trying to make a name for yourself. A light that will dominate for months to come. A light that has not yet peaked at it’s brightest. Takeo……Nay…….Blue Dragon. The next words should be yours. Choose them wisely.

He chucks the microphone on the aisle floor and stares straight up the aisle.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:55 am

(Crime Lord is sat in a large armchair in a dark room, he is finishing off a cigar and he adjusts the world championship on his shoulder.)

CL- Cassius...I'm sure you're wondering why I'm not out there with you and JJ trading insults, talking about the 'good old days'. I'm sure you'll call me a coward, accuse me of being afraid of stepping in the ring with you. The truth is that I want to end this on my terms, I don't want to walk out there and have to listen to you and JJ pull out all the insults your tiny brains can think of, have to deal with your insane ramblings or have to put you down when you can't control yourself and have to attack like a feral dog. No, I want to sit here and be comfortable and end this when I'm finished speaking, when I've said what I want to say, without having to go through the torture of spending precious time listening to your inane grunts of insanity.

(Crime Lord takes a long puff on his cigar before blowing the smoke away.)

CL- It's funny how you say that you don't care what I call you, but you spend a lot of time fuming about what I have called you. It's strange isn't it...that you claim to be this emotionless monster, capable of doing anything, not answerable to anybody, but you are so obsessed as to what I think of you...It's consuming you Cassius, all this charade, all just to impress me? I'm flattered. However, I am not impressed. It is petulant, it is childish. You're clinging to every little victory you can because that's all you'll have after Destiny, that's all you will be able to cling onto you because I will crush you, crush your dreams, crush your goal. I will stand above you world champion, I'll have conquered the Great Wall, I will have conquered the Godsent Athlete.

You pretending to have some semblance of control because of your unpredictable rants and attacks are not an indication of what will happen at Destiny. When this title is on the line, in a match, in a HUGE match....I deliver. I win. Outside of that you might be able to have crazy outbursts of violence, might be able to stand over me, might be able to get your greasy, grubby hands over MY TITLE....but....at the end of the day, it counts for absolutely nothing because I will still beat you when it matters, I will still overcome you when it's all on the line. You, on the other hand, will crumble like the broken, pathetic excuse for a man you are. You'll go crying back to Miss Jessica, kissing her high-heels, begging for forgiveness because you thought...just for a moment, had the crazy, stupid thought that you're better than me. You're not.

You might be better than JJ Johnson, you can take solace in that your old foe is long conquered. However, it doesn't mean anything, and the fact that you're still so affected by him, your eyes bulge, your face goes red, the veins popping out when he has the audacity to interrupt you. The fact that JJ can cause all that shows that you're stuck in the past more than anybody else. I, I am fully concentrated on this world title, on retaining this world title. You, you're distracted by everything, like the child you are. You're distracted by JJ Johnson, distracted by trying to impress me, distracted by trying to prove to Miss Jessica you can do it alone, trying to prove that you're the one being talked about....I'm not distracted by my history with TGA, or anything like that, I am fully focused on beating the both of you at Destiny.

This week I get the night off, I get to sit on commentary and study my two opponents while you two use precious energy beating each other into a pulp. It will be excellent and I have to give my thanks to Abe or Danny, whichever one of you had the genius idea of letting me have a well earned rest this week and more time to prepare for the biggest match of their careers. I don't need it, but I'm certainly going to use it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:46 am

-Out of sight of the other wrestlers, Abe Abercorn is in his office. He is staring into a mirror. He begins to talk back to his reflection....

Well, you haven't done anything wrong yet, son. And good on you for showing your authority. A younger Abe, he would have rolled over, wouldn't he? Deferred to the authority, wouldn't he? Gave everyone the impression that he was weak, because he was weak. But it shows the journey on which you have travelled. Reckless newbie. Leaderless good guy. Hated ideologue. Crushed wrestler. Oh Abe, you were all that. Good and bad. Like everyone else. But it has made you stronger. Remember this - you were brought in to help 6WF go back on the right tracks. And by suspending Logan Kincade, that process has begun. The wrestlers now know they have someone in charge that will treat him fairly.

But do you trust yourself, Abe?

Think about it. What are you really here for? Sure, its to restore 6WF, but isn't there a greater quest you have undertaken? The last time you left 6WF, you were broken. You tried 6CW, but that didn't last long did it? People don't even remember you there. It's just like your early days - isn't it? People don't remember what you were like. But you do. And what's this now about now embracing all forms of wrestling? Has the firebrand Abe of old died? I know - you're ashamed of your past, aren't you? The PWA haunts you, doesn't it? All your life you looked at the Television growing up - and you know who you didn't want to be. But I think you became that didn't you? You even got mercenaries to do your dirty work. And sure, you did gain the whole world, but did you forfeit your soul? What profit is that? Victory could have been sweet, but it was hollow. And that crushed you. You knew you were wrong. You tried to dress up your big moment as the free world versus the oppressors. But all you did was let them win. Cassius beat you. Your followers fractured and gave it all up to the leader of a cult. The exact same thing you began your career to stop.

And so, in the shadows, you have waited. Sure, you've held nice jobs down in the real world. But you always wanted one more chance - the chance to put right what once went wrong. But Abe, this is no Sam Beckett story. You can't change what happened. No real person can. But you can make things better. But is this the right way to do it? Don't do heroics Abe - McGraw is strong. You know you won't get your own way. But you want to throw the Abe of old away, don't you? So those who said you were boring and only ever had to say a paragraph of worth are silenced.

But don't lose sight of what you here to do Abe. Don't make the same mistakes you did before. For that would be a waste of a journey. Perhaps one day, you won't live to regret your wrestling career.....and what it could have been.

But wasn't.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:11 am

Vortex continues to stand on the ramp, as “From Yesterday” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Takeo walks slowly out onto the ramp, his head bowed and towel draped over it. Vortex retreats into the ring. Takeo picks up the microphone that Vortex dropped, he then proceeds slowly down to the ring before stepping over the top rope and into the ring. Then goes over to Vortex and begins to speak.

MW: "My god look at the size of Takeo, just towering over Vortex."

Takeo: "Vortex. My so called, "tag team partner". I would watch your words Vortex. Before you came out here, I actually respected you Vortex. Then when you came out and didn't address me by my name and underestimated me, I lost that respect for you. You see I control the outcome of this matchup for this "team". I can choose to leave you, like I did Logan two weeks ago, and then you will lose, just like Logan did. So I would watch your tone with me. I may be new to this Vortex, but you and me both know, I can cause you untold pain and anguish. So I suggest that you watch your mouth and your back Vortex, because you have lost that respect, and with that comes danger, and pain. If I wish to inflict it upon your worthless body."

Takeo steps back from Vortex, and turns so he is facing up the ramp.

Takeo: "As for "our" opponents, Nay Bother and Blue Dragon. Underestimate me at your perils, because if I want to, I will shatter every bone in your respective bodies."

Takeo drops the mic and continues to face up the ramp...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 am

Vortex walks around and stops himself straight in front of Takeo. He mouths We aren't done yet and grabs the microphone. He looks up at Takeo and a slight smirk appears on his lips.

Vortex: Why is it that I need to watch my words? Why is it that I should watch my back? The only pain and anguish you have given me is by coming out here spewing about a lack of respect in my face. Do I respect you? No. Do I fear you? No. And why should I? Our paths haven't crossed. And you are lucky they haven't.

He suddenly takes the towel off of Takeo's head and the spotlight again shines on them both. Takeo blinks slightly as he is startled by the bright light now shining in his face.

Vortex: What is the matter Lukas? Does my light trouble you? For all your strong words and heavy handed deeds, you have accomplished nothing. You are lost. Needing tag team battles, and an extra pair of hands to win anything. You actually think I want to be your partner? You actually feel that coming out here and telling me to be careful actually matters to me? You are a 6'11 pawn in my game against Nay and Blue Dragon. And you will stay my 6'11 pawn. If reaching these heights is too much for you......then leave. If the light I shine due to my superiority is too bright........then turn your back on it. But don't for one second. Not one mere moment in time. Think that I am scared of you. That I fear you. That I actually feel you matter in this match. Because.....just like everything you have just said......you would be wrong.

He walks toe to toe to Takeo, and stares directly up at him. He whispers his next words strongly and filled with venom

Vortex: Know your place. Know your task. Know your position. Because if you don’t…..I will take your freakish 6’11 frame. And break it….piece…by……piece.

He chucks the towel back at Takeo, who grabs it and immediately puts it back over his head.

Vortex: Wipe the sweat of Lukas. You don’t want to show me up when our opponents arrive……

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Takeo takes the towel off his head, and chucks it onto the floor. He grabs the microphone, and walks up to Vortex, and stands over him, clearly angered.

Takeo: "I would like to see you try and take me apart, piece by piece, Vortex. I would like to see you, try and pin me. Because I am yet to be pinned, yet to be taken apart. I would like to refer you back to the September 7th edition of Lockdown. I and Logan Kincade were tag team partners. He thought he didn't need me. He thought I didn't matter. So I left him in the match. You know what happened Vortex? He lost to the team of Nay Bother and Blue Dragon. I will decide your fate in this match, just like I did Logan's in that match. I am not under yours, or The Consultancy's control, Vortex. If you want to win this match, you and I know, that you need me, Vortex. And if you don't, I will just walk away and let you walk the walk."

Takeo drops the microphone, and goes forehead to forehead with Vortex, as they face off...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:19 pm

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki are walking away from their interview when the lights start to flicker before going out completeley)

???: Oh now isn't that just lovely

(The sound of a match being lit is heard, the camera turns to reveal the twisted face of Chaos is being illuminated by the dancing flame)

C: Oh don't stop on my accord you two little insignificant parasites or did you not expect yours truly to come out to face you. Well see I heard your little speach and I have to admit that I was very impressed, oh yes incredibly impressed. That must have taken you all of 10 seconds to come up with.

(Chaos laughs)

C: Now I don't know how you did things over in that hell hole that you used to call home but over here you are on my terms. My company, my rules. You see, I am the God Damn Best in the Business, the Greatest

(A creepy whispered womans voice is heard saying Greatest)

C: Greatest Cruiserweight in the World and most importantly the TRUE TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION. So you listen here you two little Japanese parasites, this week I finally have the opportunity to perform as only I can. You can finally see Chaos unchained. Chaos running wild.

Once again Destiny is calling me. She will see me true. I will complete the holy trinity and no one can stop me. Not you. Not those idiots who hold the belts. And not James McManus.

(Chaos' smirks before mocking Dopant Zero)

But everyone already knows that

(Chaos laughs)

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom Chaos blows out the flame plunging the room into darkness, his manic laughter can be heard spiralling around the Dopant Zero members)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Blue Dragon is seen sitting in his locker room, He's sitting on a small stool and he has his casual gear on, Jeans, Boots and his good old white vest.

BD: I just don’t understand it... I mean If Logan wanted to get his hands on nay and finish him off then why didn’t h just make me lose and then he could do what he wanted at Destiny. Whereas on the other hand, if wanted to face me then why didn’t he just cost Nay the victory and have the battle that he needs so much to have?

Dragon takes out a phone and dials a number...

BD: RJ?.... Well where is he? I need to speak to him urgently, Please pass on a message?.. ok, tell him that Blue Dragon called, and that we need to speak about this program he's making, tell him to be very careful who he's talking to and to keep away from my family, there's things that he doesn’t need to know..... Listen.. No you listen! Tell him it's for his own good... I don’t care who you are love, Just tell him!

BD Throws the phone at the wall and it shatters to pieces. He stands up and walks over to a heavy Punch bag hung in one corner of his locker room, beginning to tape his fists up with his trademark white strapping.

BD: He's going to delve too deep into this, and he's going to show the people stuff that they're not going to like... and things that know are gunna push Logan over the edge..... Hnnnn Logan!

As BD says Logans name he punches the bag hard and continues to pound away at it Repeating His Brothers name...

BD: Logan!..Logan!..Logan!..Logan!..Logan!..Logan!..Logan!.. LOGAN!!!

On the last roar he punches the bag so hard that the hinge comes clean from the ceiling and the bag hits a set of shelves knocking everything over with an almighty clatter...

Dragon shakes off his fury, literally and looks at the pile of timber and glass on the floor before looking straight into the camera....

BD: This week I team with my 'co' number one contender, Nay Bother. To take on the team of Lukas Takeo and Vortex, The latest in a long line of so called 'Giants' and 'Monsters' to come to 6WF to destroy the rest of the roster and the Consultancy's 'Big Fat F*ck'. You see Vortex, the only reason that your a part of that little group is that they need someone to make Swan look slightly athletic, and hell you'd make James Cordon look like a pentathlete.

A Wry smile crosses Blue Dragons face...

BD: And you Tensai, I mean Takeo... I was attacking people during matches a hell of a long time ago and I know how easy it is to look good doing it. Monster? Your no monster, I'll give you one thing, your a big guy, and mean, yer you've got a temper, but around here, who hasn't? I cant wait to get into the ring and let you try to prove me wrong. So big guy, Just Bring it.....

Blue Dragon stands and kicks the stool away stepping backwards a few feet...

BD: As for you Logan, I know your apparently Banned from Lockdown.. But I am willing to bet that you'll show your twisted face... and when you do....

In a flash Blue Dragons boot flies at the camera and he connects with a roundhouse kick smashing the camera as the screen goes fuzzy and all that can be heard is the distorted words of Blue Dragon....

BD: Our time is coming closer.. Lost Boy.....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 pm

???: *Cough *Cough *Cough*

*The crowd burst into cheers as Vortex and Takeo both take a step back and turn to look in the direction of the coughing to find Nay sitting in a big armchair peering down at them from the Titantron.*

Nay: Sorry I cant be their with you guys but well, I just don’t want to be.

Vortex you really think that Logan is your mate, I knew you weren't the smartest cookie in the Jar, but where have you been the last 6 months?
Don't you remember this Vortex?

*Nay stand ups and gestures for everyone to wait a second as he stands up straight, puffs his chest out tries to grin*

Nay: Logan don't have friends, friends are evil, they make me look bad because they are better than me.

*Nay sits back down as the crowd laugh*

Nay: Think my impression still needs a bit of work but you get the gist of it Vortex, Logan couldn’t give two foxes glacier mints about whether you come out here and try to do him a favour and two be honest I couldn’t either.

I seem to remember the last time we met I left you crying in the ring after kicking your sugar daddy in the head, do you think just because you can string a few words together I am suddenly going to be intimidated, you think that in one night you are going to what Logan has been unable to do in 6 months. Now you have learnt a few words, maybe try having one with yourself.

And as for you Takeo, you have been in this company for two minutes and that’s about as long as you stayed relevant, You come out here talking the big game but that was the same as last time you teamed with one of the consultancy. You couldn’t get the job done then, just the same as you won't get the job done tonight.

You do remind me of someone though but I cant quite put my finger on it, he also is one overhyped, overweight useless piece of trash.

*Nay starts clicking his fingers as he reals off name*

Grayson, No
Greg, No
Gary Ho, No
Grant something
Anyway I'm sure it will come to me.

*Nay stares into the camera*

The pair of you can argue till your blue in the face about who is the biggest and scariest, but the only man I am worried about in this match is Blue and who's team he is going to be on once the battle really kicks in.

With only one week to go till Destiny and both of us with another chance at that Hardcore Title. I am not going to lie, I am just not sure I trust him. He has already used certain opportunities to get me out the way and i have no doubt he will again given the opportunity. Well Blue i am asking you, lets dispose of these nonities, then we can sort out our issues next week.

*Nay leans forward and his arm can be seen moving to the top of the camera before snow comes over the Titantron, leaving Vortex and Takeo stode in the ring growling at the big screen*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Tsukasa Yaragama and Kenzaki Nogami RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Tsukasa and Kenzaki walks back to the Locker Room of Dopant Zero the two begin to speak on the upcoming Matches they both have )

Tsukasa- I'm ready to win Friday. I'm ready to shut everyone up and take back what is ours and what will be ours this upcoming friday!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Kenzaki- We gotta be mentally prepared for this!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Tsukasa- When aren't we mentally prepared! He bust our asses day and night just to show and prove to those damn hypocrites why we the best damn tag team this company has to offer!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Kenzaki- True

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- It's just funny that for the likes of Chaos that joke is a self proclaim triple crown champion!? I mean the last time I check senior citizens aren't suppose to be wrestling at a certain time in this company!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Tsukasa- I don't even care about that idiot! My man focus is shutting Blade and The Dragon! Those two are the most biggest losers this company has ever witness as the tag team champions. Talk about over-hyped and overrated!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Kenzaki- I'm ready for Friday and to build momentum for Destiny! Becase I tell you we wont lose this time! Because we are indeed the self proclaim Gods of 6WF Tag Team Wrestling!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Tsukasa- Your right!

(Scene Fades Away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down