The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please...attempt this at home

+3
Hodginho
Aaronb33
Mr Video Man
7 posters

Go down

please...attempt this at home Empty please...attempt this at home

Post by Mr Video Man Sat 15 Sep 2012, 6:36 pm

who else on this board has at one point or another in their childhood tried to wrestle at home against someone or something thinking you are a wrestler? i used to have royal rumble matches with me mates at school using the school bags as corners of the ring.....and at home when i was even younger than that i used to set up 4 chairs in the corners of the room as turnbuckles and had a huge teddy bear which was the size of me and i used to do frog splashes off the table and superplex's off 1 of the 4 "corner's" (chairs)........successfully pulled off a few drop kicks too from memory but used to love doing a stunner or rko to win.....i put the teddy bear over a few times too of course...... im not like triple h Wink

anyway does anybody else on this board have any memorys of wrestling anybody or anything when they were little?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

please...attempt this at home Empty Re: please...attempt this at home

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 6:41 pm

Me and my brother used to smash each other in the head with baking trays. They made a cool noise, and they didn't hurt...until you got hit with the edge. 12 stitches later, I realised we were both complete morons. We stopped using baking trays and started jumping off bunk beds. We never stopped being morons.

I used to bust out a killer suplex every now and again, but only if he was wearing a belt. Much easier with a belt to grab on to.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodginho Sat 15 Sep 2012, 6:44 pm

Bouncy castles!!
The scene of many childhood (and adulthood) moves.
A botched Lionsault being a personal favourite memory

Hodginho

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sun 16 Sep 2012, 2:24 pm

Ahhh the infamous bouncy castle...I once wrestled with myself and lost on a bouncy castle. Managed to botch ducking under a friend's clothesline, fell over, knee'd myself in the face and knocked myself out.

That right there is why I should be a wrestler. I can trump HHH's match with a broom and give you all the highlight that is Jammy vs Jammy
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sun 16 Sep 2012, 6:53 pm

I can remember some lad on the school yard getting a doomsday device on the concrete.

I once got speared through my parents brand new french windows by my mate, which involved a day in hospital having glass removed. The plus side was at least I didn't have to be in the hospital on my own. I think my dad is still annoyed about that.

The amount of powerslams I must have given/taken on bouncy castles brings back a smile to my face.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 16 Sep 2012, 7:43 pm

If noone did attempt it at home how would WWE then get a future generation of stars. It's like Utd telling kids to not kick a football.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Korankye88 Mon 17 Sep 2012, 11:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eTs7QFfF4o

let me set the scen first, just out the pub going to the shops, rather drunk and we spot a matrass!! only one conclusion here hahahaha!!!!

i am the rock if you will in this video, still makes me laff!!!
Korankye88
Korankye88

http://www.korankye-entertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down