The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA Lockdown Results

+11
ContraryToBelief
hockeyking0011
Liam_Main
AberdeenSteve
ncfc_Tooze
ADMIN
David Tails
uberkiwi
Holymiky
theundisputedY2D2
Adam D
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TNA Lockdown Results - Page 2 Empty TNA Lockdown Results

Post by Adam D Mon 18 Apr 2011, 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

From: http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/2589-TNA-Lockdown-Results-New-Champ-Crowned,-Top-Star-Returns-And-More

Seems like a good show.

Results from the Lockdown Pay-Per-View event:

- Preshow Match: Devon defeated Anarquia of Mexican America

- Steel Cage X Division Xscape Match: Max Buck won by escaping first, beating Chris Sabin, Robbie E, Jeremy Buck, Amazing Red, Kendrick and Suicide. Max Buck is the new #1 Contender to Kazarian's X Championship.

- Steel Cage Tag Team Match: Ink Inc defeated The British Invasion, Scott Steiner and Crimson and Eric Young and Orlando Jordan

- Steel Cage Knockouts Title: Mickie James became the new champion by defeating Madison Rayne in under a minute!

- Steel Cage: Samoa Joe defeated "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero via tapout with his Clutch Submission hold

- Steel Cage: "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan defeated Hernandez of Mexican America. Morgan hit a huge Carbon Footprint for the win on Hernandez, who was flying off the turnbuckles. After the match Rosita and Sarita talked trash in the ring, but Velvet Sky came out to chase them off!

- Steel Cage: The referee ejected Karen Jarrett from ringside before the match. Kurt Angle won Fall #1 over Jeff Jarrett via submission. Jarrett won Fall #2 with a pin on Angle by holding his tights. Kurt had it won after a series of German suplexes and was about to walk out the door, but decided to continue to punish Jarrett and locked them both inside after putting the key in his own tights. After hitting an Angle Slam off the top, Angle tried to climb out, but Gunner from Immortal came out with a chair to stop Kurt. Instead, Angle hit an insane Moonsault off the top of the cage back on Jarrett! Scott Steiner then came out to chase off Gunner. Angle used the key to open the door, but Karen came down and blinded him with some kind of spray! Angle couldn't see and nailed the ref. Kurt put the Ankle Lock on Jarrett, but Karen gave Jeff a guitar to nail Angle! Jarrett went to escape, but Kurt locked in the Ankle Lock again - but Karen slammed the door on Kurt's head - allowing Jeff Jarrett to escape and get the win!

- Steel Cage World Title: Sting retained the World Heavyweight Championship, defeating Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam. Early on, Hulk Hogan came out with a steel pipe to give to RVD to use, but RVD threw it back at Hogan! Instead, Anderson grabbed it and used it on RVD! With Anderson focused on RVD, Sting used the opportunity to hit the Scorpion Deathdrop on Anderson to get the win and retain the championship! After the bout, a victorious Sting challenged Hogan to get in the ring and fit him, but Hogan told Sting it would be only on HIS time!

- Lethal Lockdown: In a bloody, barbaric and out-of-control Lethal Lockdown, Team Fortune (Beer Money, Kazarian, Daniels) defeated Team Immortal (Ric Flair, Matt Hardy, Abyss, Brother Ray). In the end, after several insane moves, it was the surprise return of AJ Styles that gave Fortune the win! AJ hit the ring and annihilated Bully Ray for injuring him! Robert Roode then hooked Ric Flair in an armbar and forced The Nature Boy to tap out as Fortune won the Lethal Lockdown main event! A victorious Fortune reunited victoriously to end the huge Lockdown broadcast!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

TNA Lockdown Results - Page 2 Empty Re: TNA Lockdown Results

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2011, 12:21 pm

Hobo wrote:
King Beer wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Hero wrote:
All in all, the best PPV from any wrestling company in months

CHIKARA King of Trios?
Evolve Moxley v Aries?
ROH's 9th Anniversary or Honor takes Centre Stage?

All better than Lockdown.

Okay, I will change that to the best PPV from either WWE or TNA in the last few months

Lets face it, it's not hard to beat Victory Road is it?
Or Wrestlemania

LISTEN.

Wrestlemania > Victory Road

FACT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 21 Apr 2011, 12:23 pm

Wont argue there.

Lockdown> Wrestlemania> Victory Road

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2011, 12:24 pm

Hobo wrote:Wont argue there.

Lockdown> Wrestlemania> Victory Road

Ok, you can have that.

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 21 Apr 2011, 12:35 pm

Does anyone else think this sounds like just another dreadful TNA PPV?

Pointless spotfest in which gets nobody over...overbooked tag team match with out-of-date homophobic spots and commentary...30 second title match won by someone who is too injured to wrestle...meaningless match between two potential main event stars who have been dragged down by a never-ending badly booked feud with each other...another meaningless match between two potential main event stars who have been dragged down by a never-ending badly booked feud with each other...yet another Angle-Jarrett match where Angle almost kills himself again (this man should not be allowed near a wrestling ring - for his and the industry's sake - if he is so intent on paralysing himself or dying)...a world title match lasting ten minutes with a post-match tease of Hulk Hogan vs Sting (combined age 109)...a gory spotfest which serves as seemingly one long parody of Ric Flair's tarnished legacy.

I've said it before: TNA has pretty much nullified anything that ever acted as a draw in the past. Blood, stipulations, Hogan, Flair - all utterly meaningless.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Apr 2011, 12:54 pm

Man i thought Kurt Angle broke his neck, Jarrett is a moron launching him like that

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:06 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Man i thought Kurt Angle broke his neck, Jarrett is a moron launching him like that

It seemed a bit confused to me. Like Kurt was going for the counter but jeff was still going for the powerbomb. Kurt then landed somewhere in the middle and it looked horrible. But for 2 experienced guys to make that sort of mistake in that situation seems almost impossible.

I assume Kurt is ok? He seemed to get up pretty quick after

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:08 pm

Kurt Angle will never die.

He's like Claire from Heroes in that no matter what he tries he just can't kill himself.

Save Kurt Angle. Save the world.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:11 pm

Well my initial reaction was WTF he's dead but i hadn't read any RIP threads so realised pretty quick he must be ok, I blame Jarrett to be honest I think he just got confused how to take it, like you say tho, major mistake to make

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:19 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Well my initial reaction was WTF he's dead but i hadn't read any RIP threads so realised pretty quick he must be ok, I blame Jarrett to be honest I think he just got confused how to take it, like you say tho, major mistake to make

Of all the things to Chuck up on though eh? Couldn't have been an Irish whip or anything could it?!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2