The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week?

+4
CFCNick
skins4ever
Skyforger
mikeygnfl
8 posters

Go down

Who was the luckiest team of the week?

of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_lcap27%of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_lcap64%of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_lcap0%of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_lcap9%of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_lcap0%of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Empty of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week?

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 25 Sep 2012, 6:27 pm

Ok I was going to look at offensive players of the week/ season, defensive players, rookies etc but with there being a few contentious (word of the week) talking points, I've gone with a more lighthearted poll.
Don't know who I'm voting for yet though?
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Empty Re: of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week?

Post by Skyforger Tue 25 Sep 2012, 6:36 pm

Seahawks!

Skyforger

Back to top Go down

of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week? Empty Re: of the week - Who was the luckiest team of the week?

Post by skins4ever Tue 25 Sep 2012, 8:14 pm

Skyforger wrote:Seahawks!

What he said!

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 25 Sep 2012, 8:26 pm

Just realized I put Packers up instead on Seahawks Doh

Don't know if admin can change it but should be Seahawks instead of Packers with 2 votes and other 0.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Tue 25 Sep 2012, 8:40 pm

I went for the Jets because it was an actual highly paid full time professional that made the mistake for their win. Philbin's timeout on the block kick is just as bad as Garrett icing his own kicker last season.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 25 Sep 2012, 8:47 pm

Seahawks undoubtedly. Doesn't get any luckier than receiving a win in a game you lost
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:35 pm

Flipping Seahawks.

I just finished it on Gamepass and i'm literally mad. I've had it with these ref's. I'm actually Adrian Clayborn mad!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:42 pm

mikeygnfl wrote:Just realized I put Packers up instead on Seahawks Doh

Don't know if admin can change it but should be Seahawks instead of Packers with 2 votes and other 0.
Done, added vote cancelling too so if anybody chose "Other" but wanted to vote for Seahawks you now can.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:54 pm

Derbyblue wrote:

Done, added vote cancelling too so if anybody chose "Other" but wanted to vote for Seahawks you now can.

Consider my vote adjusted

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 25 Sep 2012, 10:51 pm

Derbyblue wrote:

Cheers. I only lasted to the end of the 3rd quarter last night so probably still thinking the Packers were winning 12-7.

Finally seen the 'Hail Mary', there was the slightest of pushes but that more like a dive. Not sure how Tate was ruled to have caught the ball though. It looks like Jennings caught the ball to me.

That said I will have to go with the Jets as the luckiest team. I feel they had more 'luck' go the way whereas the Seahawks were pretty good defensively against the Packers and maybe 'deserved' their luck.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by GT350 Thu 27 Sep 2012, 5:43 am

"Seahawks were pretty good defensively against the Packers and maybe 'deserved' their luck."

No way the Packers, or anyone else, deserved to lose like that. I could blame the half blind octagenarian that called it (why are the refs so old?) but then who reviewed it - Paul Allen? More games ruined by poor refereeing, time for a re-think before the NFL becomes an even bigger joke.

GT350

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down