The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL?

3 posters

Go down

Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL?

of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_lcap29%of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_lcap57%of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_lcap0%of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_lcap14%of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_lcap0%of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Empty of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL?

Post by mikeygnfl Thu 06 Feb 2014, 5:23 pm

The Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl with a dominant display against the Denver Broncos to announce themselves as the number one team in the NFL...

...but who is number two?

Denver Broncos
Won the AFC Championship. Peyton Manning broke a handful of records as they lead the NFL in offence.

San Francisco 49ers
Pushed the Seahawks all the way in the NFC West and the NFC Championship game and many said the 'real Super Bowl' happened two weeks ago.

New Orleans Saints
Lost in the playoffs to the Seahawks. Are strong on offence and defence and could have had a shot at the NFC Championship game had Marques Colston just stepped out of bounds.

New England Patriots
Lost to the Broncos in the AFC Championship game but were ravaged by injuried and the odd prison sentence. Did manage to beat the Broncos at home in the regular season in an epic comeback and finished on 12-4 for the season.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Empty Re: of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 06 Feb 2014, 9:48 pm

I went with the Pats (homer pick) but I feel justified.

If we didn't have the crippling injuries this season to Wilfork, Mayo, Gronk, Vollmer, Kelly, Spikes I think we'd have made the Super Bowl and potentially gone all the way. Gronk is such a difference maker on offence, we were one of the best in the league when he was healthy. The defence would've been great if just Wilfork and Mayo stayed healthy, add in the other guys we would've been nice.

And we have the best coach and QB in the league which helps a little eh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL? Empty Re: of the Week - Who is the 2nd best team in the NFL?

Post by NYJ Thu 06 Feb 2014, 10:16 pm

I went for the Broncos.

Just because Seattle put a beat down on them in the Super Bowl doesn't mean they aren't one of the best teams in the NFL. The Seahawks were a perfect match for the Broncos and it was unfortunate that they got embarrassed in that way.
NYJ
NYJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down