The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine this is your boy and his dreams.

+4
bluestonevedder
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
anotherworldofpain
Biltong
8 posters

Go down

Imagine this is your boy and his dreams. Empty Imagine this is your boy and his dreams.

Post by Biltong Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:49 pm

For all those whp are parents and those who do not yet have te twinkling of a son in your eyes.

Imagine this is your young boy, standing next to his hero.

Spoiler:

As it says, live the dream.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Imagine this is your boy and his dreams. Empty Re: Imagine this is your boy and his dreams.

Post by anotherworldofpain Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:58 pm

I can't see the picture because is blocked by my firewall here, but please tell me this isn't another of optimists mythical Barry John stories?

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Imagine this is your boy and his dreams. Empty Re: Imagine this is your boy and his dreams.

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 04 Oct 2012, 3:02 pm

Nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fkVo5DkMc

The boy on this ad from the '90s is on the bench for the ABs on Saturday (Tamati Ellison)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 04 Oct 2012, 3:03 pm

anotherworldofpain wrote:I can't see the picture because is blocked by my firewall here, but please tell me this isn't another of optimists mythical Barry John stories?

It's a pic of Johan Goosen aged 10 or so meeting JDV, contrasted with a pic of the pair from last week.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 04 Oct 2012, 3:19 pm

Cracking photo and story behind that. Any idea of the ages at the time? JDV must have been what, 23, 24?

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by chewed_mintie Thu 04 Oct 2012, 3:26 pm

Saw on Rugbydump, shared on Facebook. Awesome pic!

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 05 Oct 2012, 2:04 pm

JDV's parents should be proud. Very forward thinking of JDV to have such a young hero. I'm sure Goosen's parents are relieved now because there was a long time when they felt more than a little uneasy about a young man idolising a young boy.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Fri 05 Oct 2012, 2:07 pm

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:JDV's parents should be proud. Very forward thinking of JDV to have such a young hero. I'm sure Goosen's parents are relieved now because there was a long time when they felt more than a little uneasy about a young man idolising a young boy.

Laugh

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Fri 05 Oct 2012, 2:16 pm

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:JDV's parents should be proud. Very forward thinking of JDV to have such a young hero. I'm sure Goosen's parents are relieved now because there was a long time when they felt more than a little uneasy about a young man idolising a young boy.

Brilliant. laughing

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 05 Oct 2012, 2:29 pm

Imagine this is your boy and his dreams. Smiley-laughing021

You must seek help Kia, something is really twisted in there. Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 05 Oct 2012, 3:12 pm

bluestonevedder wrote:

Laugh
Very Good mate...

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down