The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raw spoilers

+14
BigPhil
Brady12
TheUnknownOne.
uberkiwi
Kay Fabe
Adam D
David Tails
Holymiky
theundisputedY2D2
Marky
JamesLincs
TopoftheChops
Bull
Fernando
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

raw spoilers  - Page 2 Empty raw spoilers

Post by Fernando Mon 18 Apr 2011, 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dark Match

- Percy Watson defeated Primo.

Superstars Taping

- Maryse defeated Natalya after hitting her French Kiss finisher.

- Mark Henry defeated Ted DiBiase with the World's Strongest Slam after a 10-minute match.

WWE RAW Results For Tonight

- Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jim Ross came out to the ring to a huge pop. Michael Cole got a ton of heel heat and quickly made his way to the Cole Mine.

- R-Truth came out first to begin the show. The crowd started off booing him but they calmed down. Truth said he's going to win his first WWE championship at Extreme Rules and would be a fighting champion. Cue John Morrison's music, who came out and said said Truth got lucky last week and had help in beating him. Morrison challenged Truth to a match with his spot in the Extreme Rules triple threat WWE title match on the line.

- John Morrison defeated R-Truth by pinfall after hitting Starship Pain and is now in the WWE title match at Extreme Rules, replacing R-Truth. After the match, Truth attacked Morrison at ringside. R-Truth grabbed a cigarette from a fan and started smoking it.

- Dolph Ziggler (w/Vickie Guerrero) defeated Evan Bourne. Vickie got the loudest reaction from the crowd yet, coming out to a thunderous round of boos. The finish came when Evan Bourne went for a Shooting Star Press and called an audible mid-way and landed on his feet. Ziggler nailed him with the Zig Zag for the pin - our correspondent said it was a great spot.

- A tribute video was aired for Edge and it was announced that Alberto Del Rio will host a retirement party for Edge this Friday on SmackDown.

- WWE Champion The Miz came out and talked about John Morrison replacing R-Trith in the triple threat match at Extreme Rules on 5/1. The Miz then revealed that match will be held inside a steel cage.

Miz sat on a chair in the middle of the ring and started running down London. Sin Cara's music hit and he interrupted Miz. John Cena then came out as well, to a very mixed reaction. The RAW General Manager booked Sin Cara and John Cena vs. The Miz and Alex Riley for tonight.

- John Cena and Sin Cara defeated Alex Riley and The Miz. Miz left Riley alone at the end of the match. Sin Cara hit Riley with a move off the top rope and Cena hit him with the AA for the pin.

- Edge will be at SmackDown in person this Friday.

- Eve defeated Nikki Bella.

- Michael Cole announces that tonight - he's going to be crowned "King Cole." As Cole is knighted, he demands Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross to kiss his feet. Swagger down Lawler and Ross and forces them to do it. Sir Michael Cole leaves the ring.

- Tonight's main event of CM Punk vs. Randy Orton is promoted on the big screen as Michael Cole is back in the Cole Mine and Josh Mathews is on commentary.

- Michael Cole returns to the Cole Mine and Josh Mathews joins him on commentary.

- Sheamus defeats Santino Marella with the Brogue Kick. After the match, Santino looked very beat up and was assisted by medical personnel.

- Randy Orton defeated CM Punk. Nexus was banned from ringside. After the match, the Nexus hit the ring and beat down Orton. Punk tried to punt Orton in the head but Orton moved and then nailed Punk with the RKO. Orton escaped the ring and headed up the ramp. Nexus argued in the ring, leaving Punk all alone.

http://nodq.com/wwe/305161544.shtml -source

Last edited by fernando on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

raw spoilers  - Page 2 Empty Re: raw spoilers

Post by BigPhil Wed 20 Apr 2011, 2:12 am

I thought it was a good Raw, better than the last Raw in Manchester and it was better than the last two weeks showings. R Truth and Morrison stepped up their game and they were impressive.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

I thought it was awful, the whole show just looked like an abomination IMO, the start of it dragged and Morrison just can't be intresting, the sooner they make this real life tension with anyone whos pumped Melina into a storyline the better for JoMo

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:56 am

Morrison really needs a manager to act as his voice as he has little personality on the mic and a wimpy sounding voice too.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:06 am

I'm not suse what he needs, If they give him a manager they may as well just turn him heel, but being a face isn't whats stopping Morrison , it runs deeper than that, he sucked as a heel too, the only time he gets truly over is when he is part of a team, maybe the WWE should just stop flogging a dead horse and put him in a situation where he is clearly at his best and most comfortable

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:14 am

the-gaffer wrote:I thought it was awful, the whole show just looked like an abomination IMO, the start of it dragged and Morrison just can't be intresting, the sooner they make this real life tension with anyone whos pumped Melina into a storyline the better for JoMo

Not being funny mate but JoMo versus the entire roster and hall of fame isn't gonna go down well.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:15 am

Do you not think it would be funny for Morrison to come ou tthen have his opponent randomly selected from the crowd and it turned out that they too had banged her

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:17 am

I think it would be funnier if she made a sex tape. That way not only has half the locker room done her, but the entire WWE Universe will have watched it.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:19 am

I'm trying to convince her to do one KB, the only sticking point is that JoMo wants to film it. Wouldn't mind normally but he says he needs to have one hand free.......

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:20 am

Y2 can you imagine the camera angles if Morrison films it!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:20 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:I'm trying to convince her to do one KB, the only sticking point is that JoMo wants to film it. Wouldn't mind normally but he says he needs to have one hand free.......

Are you taking requests?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:23 am

You'd end up feeling sea sick if JoMo was working camera with all the flips he would be doing

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:29 am

But the slo-mo shots would be awesome gaffer!

KB you offering?

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:30 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:But the slo-mo shots would be awesome gaffer!

KB you offering?

Offering myself for a sex tape? No. I just had a list of other Divas i was hoping you would ask!

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:32 am

Well I heard Pat Patterson is interested in doing one.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Groves is my dad Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:32 am

Does anyone else think that Awesome Kong (Kharma) will be put in a feud with Laycool as the first vignette had her attacking a blonde doll and this week the doll had dark hair.

Perry Groves is my dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:32 am

I'd be to worried that Morrison would just film himself and all we would see is his reactions to whats goign through Melina, I'll let you watch it first shagger Very Happy

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:34 am

It's alright, Melina would just screech at him to point the camera at us.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:34 am

Perry Groves is my dad wrote:Does anyone else think that Awesome Kong (Kharma) will be put in a feud with Laycool as the first vignette had her attacking a blonde doll and this week the doll had dark hair.

i think Kongs (Kharma's) first feud will be with that bintbag that lost the title to the twins, i can't even remember her name, thats how much the Diva's intrest me, the only two I like and know off the top of my head are LayCool because they are remotely intresting

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:56 am

Kong's gonna kill everyone.

Everyone.

And then lose to Eve.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:04 am

BAH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO DAMMIT

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:07 am

"BAH GAWD KING IT'S EVE! THE TOUGHEST SONOFABITCH IN THE WWE! SHE'S WALKING! SHE'S TALKING! BUSINESS HAS JUST PICKED UP! EVE IS HERE TO WHOOP SOME ASS! BUT SHE AIN'T TAKING NO NAMES! EVE! EVE! EVE! RIGHT HANDS! RIGHT HANDS! RIGHT HANDS! DOWN GOES KHARMA! SHE'S STOMPING A MUDHOLE IN HER & WALKING IT DRY! EVE! EVE! GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!"

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Groves is my dad Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:13 am

the-gaffer wrote:
Perry Groves is my dad wrote:Does anyone else think that Awesome Kong (Kharma) will be put in a feud with Laycool as the first vignette had her attacking a blonde doll and this week the doll had dark hair.

i think Kongs (Kharma's) first feud will be with that bintbag that lost the title to the twins, i can't even remember her name, thats how much the Diva's intrest me, the only two I like and know off the top of my head are LayCool because they are remotely intresting

I hope its not Eve as she isnt the best in ring!!!!

I also noticed that one of the Bella's has a tattoo just below the hot pant line. Surely this will eradicate the need to put an X on one of them as Vince can just make them wear smaller hot pants Yahoo

Perry Groves is my dad

Back to top Go down

Post by bernard black Wed 20 Apr 2011, 2:38 pm

I thought it was a decent RAW, and was actually pretty shocked with R-Truth smoking even though it's incredibly tame by Attitude-era standards.

I'm interested to see where R-Truth's heel turn goes. As cliche as it sounds, I think the celebrity gangster rapper character really could work for him if he gets a couple of bodyguards and starts proclaiming he's bigger than the WWE, or something like that. Coming out smoking would indeed be pretty badass, the only other wrestler I can think that has done that is The Giant in WCW. At the start of the match he can flick his cigarette at the opponent or blow smoke in his face - it's something colourful at least.

Really bored with the Nexus - Randy Orton feud now. Orton needs a fresh feud on Smackdown, this Nexus storyline is just sloppy seconds of a faction that John Cena already destroyed when they were at their peak. Punk needs to lose the jobbers and get to being a wise-cracking heel, or even a tweener role could work as he has so much support.

The Miz needs to lose Alex Riley as well if he's to be taken seriously as a champion. I thought they were going to do this after the 'firing' of Riley a couple of months back, but for some reason, the WWE seem to see potential in the guy - it can be the only explanation why he has been around the main event scene for so long alongside the WWE Champ and the top face in the company. That's a majoy rub, and arguably he's been the most successful NXT-alumni in that respect, especially now Wade Barrett has faded from the limelight.

bernard black

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

Y I Man wrote:Any news on a giant jean luc picard sign?

Nope but I did see a Troll Face sign if that was anyone's on here?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2