The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown/Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers

+7
robbo277
Samo
owen10ozzy
Crimey
The Awesome Giz
MIG
Fernando
11 posters

Go down

Smackdown/Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers  Empty Smackdown/Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers

Post by Fernando Wed 17 Oct 2012, 10:29 am

WWE Main Event (Airing Wednesday)

* Josh Matthews interviewed Kofi about his match with The Miz.

* Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz to become the new Intercontinental Champion.

* Dolph Ziggler defeated Zack Ryder.

Dark Match

* Johnny Curtis defeated Drew Haskins.

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

* The Miz kicks off SmackDown with another MizTV segment. He's upset about losing the Intercontinental Title to Kofi Kingston on Main Event. Miz demands a rematch at the Hell In a Cell pay-per-view. Miz is joined by Kane and Daniel Bryan as his guests. Miz predicts the champs will lose their belts at Hell In a Cell and rips into Bryan. Big Show comes out as does Dolph Ziggler. They all argue and out comes Booker T. Booker books Team Hell No vs. Ziggler and Show for later tonight. Miz will go up against Randy Orton.

* Randy Orton defeated The Miz with a RKO. Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez were seen watching the match from one of the arena luxury boxes.

* Sheamus is backstage wanting a rematch against Wade Barrett. Teddy Long makes Sheamus vs. Barrett in a Lumberjack Match for later.

* Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow defeated Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd in a quick match.

* Backstage segment with Eve Torres, Booker and Teddy. Eve puts Teddy down in front of Booker again.

* Kane and Daniel Bryan beat Dolph Ziggler and Big Show.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Ted DiBiase in another quick match. A side video aired of Cesaro out in Memphis ripping the fans and Elvis.

* Heath Slater defeated Brodus Clay with help from Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. 3MB cut a promo before the match.

* Layla defeated Natalya.

* Sheamus defeated Wade Barrett in a lumberjack match.

Saturday Morning Slam

* The Uso's defeated The Prime Time Players.

* The Great Khali defeated Primo.

Source:nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Smackdown/Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers  Empty Re: Smackdown/Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers

Post by MIG Wed 17 Oct 2012, 11:25 am

Is that Heath Slaters biggest win of his career?

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Smackdown/Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers  Empty Re: Smackdown/Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 17 Oct 2012, 2:29 pm

No Slater beat Jericho back in NXT season one, looks like Brodus Clays star has fallen he's been jobbing left right and centre recently.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 17 Oct 2012, 2:36 pm

The Awesome Giz wrote:No Slater beat Jericho back in NXT season one, looks like Brodus Clays star has fallen he's been jobbing left right and centre recently.

I don't think his star was ever very high, while he was picking up squash wins I don't think he ever really had the backing, Tensai was backed much stronger than Clay. I also think they were trying to make a laughing stock of him with the Funkasaurus but it failed, as people liked it more than they did the monster heel of Tensai.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Wed 17 Oct 2012, 3:24 pm

Facepalm moment for Wade. Given the video package building his return you would have been mistaken for thinking he was coming back to be a legitimate contender.

Two squash matches, few minutes on the mic talking about 'being open for business'...then no mention of it again followed by 2 no contests, one brogue kick and finally a defeat to Sheamus!!

What are they doing to him! Poor old Wade..it would seem will not be involved in the WHC title picture anytime soon.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 17 Oct 2012, 5:54 pm

The IC title changing hands on Main Event is a big deal. Shows they're really trying to push it.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 17 Oct 2012, 7:10 pm

Its essentially a Wednesday version of the old Saturday nights main event, a PPV standardish match, with a regular match on the side.

Good to see Kofi get a push, though I doubt it will go much further than that, he's destined to be this generations Shelton Benjamin.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Wed 17 Oct 2012, 11:04 pm

Crimey wrote:
The Awesome Giz wrote:No Slater beat Jericho back in NXT season one, looks like Brodus Clays star has fallen he's been jobbing left right and centre recently.

I don't think his star was ever very high, while he was picking up squash wins I don't think he ever really had the backing, Tensai was backed much stronger than Clay. I also think they were trying to make a laughing stock of him with the Funkasaurus but it failed, as people liked it more than they did the monster heel of Tensai.

Brodus Clay just appeared in the video for "Pocket Like It's Hot", a Snoop Dogg cover of "Drop It Like It's Hot" dedicated to Hot Pockets. I have no idea why or what relevance this is to anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr22iCGxDBo From 2:52.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 20 Oct 2012, 11:36 am

Can someone explain to me why Kofi is being given the IC belt ? surely it would of been better to give the rub to Barrett ?
I would of prefered they they started Ryback off with either the IC or US titles first also , having him elavate one or the other before finally having to give it up after winning the World title
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sat 20 Oct 2012, 5:07 pm

owen10ozzy wrote:Facepalm moment for Wade. Given the video package building his return you would have been mistaken for thinking he was coming back to be a legitimate contender.

Two squash matches, few minutes on the mic talking about 'being open for business'...then no mention of it again followed by 2 no contests, one brogue kick and finally a defeat to Sheamus!!

What are they doing to him! Poor old Wade..it would seem will not be involved in the WHC title picture anytime soon.

I completely disagree. Not seen this match, but he's had two top quality matches against Sheamus on Raw on two weeks, booked pretty much as the World Champion' equal. I think they will have been using those matches to test the water for the popularity of a potential feud, as they did with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan a few moths back.

This little mini program will have done Wade no harm whatsoever - he looks great, an he's looked like a World Title contender.

Loving the 3MB - great victory for Slater. That singles title is coming gents

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:11 am

Anyone who has the time should watch the IC title match from Main Event, it was a cracker. The quality of Kofi in his matches with Miz show why he deserves the belt. They can build him back up as a solo competitor and babyface, whilst Barrett needs to go on to bigger things.

Ryback with the US or IC belts would mean he'd have to lose his streak to someone below main event standard to then get into the main event picture, would be utterly pointless.

I think Barrett may well get a feud with Sheamus away from the title in a few months. I think Ziggler vs Bryan for the WHC title and Sheamus vs Barrett as a feud match could both be very good for Wrestlemania. At this moment in time you could see an Elim Chamber match for the WHC with the likes of Ziggler, Orton, Sheamus, ADR, Big Show, Barrett, Bryan, Kane possibly involved. That would be a good group.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:50 pm

Giving Ryback either the IC or US belts wouldn't meen he had to lose to a mid carder if he held it until challenging then winning a World title , he could then relinquish the IC or US title and a tournament could be held to fill it thus giving a dozen or so mid carders exposure and creating intrest in said belt .......................... but thats just my opinion Smile
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon 22 Oct 2012, 2:39 pm

Kenny wrote:Giving Ryback either the IC or US belts wouldn't meen he had to lose to a mid carder if he held it until challenging then winning a World title , he could then relinquish the IC or US title and a tournament could be held to fill it thus giving a dozen or so mid carders exposure and creating intrest in said belt .......................... but thats just my opinion Smile

I was going to say the same thing! They could of had him run through the roster winning the US belt and IC belt on the way before challenging for a World Title and wanting to hold all 3 titles at once. They could of then made him give up the 2 lesser titles in return for a title shot.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down