The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Presents - War! Sunday 28th October

+13
Nay
jeromedubois
Cable
Blade
Uryu Ishida
Good Golly I'm Olly
Paul Mac 6CW
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Bentyf1
Marsh
TwisT
jp97
Beer
17 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Presents - War! Sunday 28th October Empty 6WF Presents - War! Sunday 28th October

Post by Beer Sat 20 Oct 2012, 1:24 pm

Dark Match
AWF Championship
Jimmy Phillips vs Cobra vs Jerome Dubois vs Cerberus

Match 1
Chaos & Lukas Takeo v James McManus & The Fanatic

Match 2
6WF Tag Team Championship
Blade & Dragon (C) v Dopant Zero

Match 3
6WF Freeweight Title
Vortex (C) v Mr Kenty

Match 4
Chris Patricks v Uryu Ishida

Match 5
6WF Hardcore Title
Logan Kincade (C) v Blue Dragon

Match 6
6WF European Title
Kenji Hidari (C) v Mike Hill v Nay Bother

Match 7
Marshall Murdoch v Lex Hart

Main Event
Battle Royale for the 6WF Undisputed Title
Cassius Zhi (C) v TGA v The Saint v Crime Lord
*JJ Johnson as the Special Guest Referee

Last edited by Beer on Tue 23 Oct 2012, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - War! Sunday 28th October Empty Re: 6WF Presents - War! Sunday 28th October

Post by jp97 Sat 20 Oct 2012, 3:31 pm

The following is a Revolution Productions promotion

The echoing din of wood striking metal can be heard as the camera angle shifts sideways and shows andre licentia driving a plank of wood against an industrial bin outside the back exit of the Birmingham Bowl. Licentia looks furious as he walks away, down the back alleys of the city. The camera stays in front of him at all time and the faceless camerman poses questions to the superstar.

Camera: That was somewhat of a disappointment hey Andre?

Licentia: please do not attempt to insult my intelligence. That was a complete disaster and to see that I am disappointed would be an understatement.

Camera: you didn’t drop the ball though, it wasn’t you who took the pin.

Licentia: and yet the result amounts to the same thing. I could point fingers, but where that get us?. We lost this match and this kind of result simply will not do, amendments must be made and fast. that was our opportunity at championship gold and it has been blewn. a whole month's work down the drain for nothing. we are back to square one and we need to make a change.

Camera: what do you have in mind?

Licentia: I need to speak with mr carter and see where we can go from here. I cannot allow revolution productions to be made a mockery of. I have a schedule to stick to and a plan of action that I want to utilize in the very near future. Setbacks like tonight just cannot continue to occur.

Camera: And what was your reaction to being left off the card at War?

Licentia’s eyebrows furrow and he looks very annoyed

Licentia: I do not wish to talk about it. I, Andre licentia, the future of this business and the powers that be choose not to make me a pay per view attraction?. Please do try and explain that to me? Infact, I believe a complaint may be in order, pass me my phone.

The camera shot falls as the man rummages in his bag for an item. He then passes a phone to licentia and lifts the camera once more. Licentia types fast on the keypad and then raises the phone to his ear.

Licentia: hello, yes I would like to request a few moments of Danny McGraw’s time if you would be so kind.

A brief pause

Licentia: Well could you please inform him that I have been in contact. Yes, andre licentia, thank you for your time.

Licentia hangs the phone up and looks bitter as he hands the phone back to the camerman

Licentia: Currently engaged, even the General Manager is too busy to speak to me, to deal with my issues. And there was me thinking that life here in 6wf would be different, but how very wrong I have turned out to be. Once again my talent is being overlooked and I am shunned aside in favour of much less deserving candidates.

Cameraman: Do you have a plan to rectify this?

Licentia’s mouth curves into a malicious smile

Licentia: I always have a plan, and currently I am piecing together my next move in my mind. I don’t think the 6wf audience has truly been able to get a glimpse of my talents just yet. They don’t know just how innovative I can be, how much anarchy I am capable of creating.

If 6wf management will not give me a chance, then maybe I should pull myself from the shadows and force them to recognize me.

Cameraman: Perhaps Miss Jessica would be willing to give you a go on her new show?

Licentia: I am not interested in relegating myself to a lowly standard such as that. Their talent pool is of insufficient standard and I need to demonstrate my undeniable skill with the best that 6wf has to offer. No, for the time being I will remain here and I will make people take notice, I will force them to give me the respect that I so truly deserve.

Cameraman: Does Andreas Demios fit into this plan?

Licentia: perhaps, but I am non-committal on his involvement so far. Demios has so far failed to show me that he is dedicated to our cause and my trust in him is waning. He needs to give me a call and iron out our issues, otherwise it will be imperative that I make whole sale changes.

I am a superstar of the highest calibre, I am a future hall of famer in this company and there is nobody that could deny that. I ooze the quality that brings in ratings, I am a human highlight reel and with me in a position of power, 6wf is only going to move from strength to strength.

Licentia turns out onto a deserted street and he crosses the road into another abandoned alley way. He follows the camera down the derelict passage and they stop outside a large black door. Licentia raps his knuckles against the door three times.

Licentia: It is now crucial that we get to the drawing board and begin to piece this jigsaw together. I may not be involved in proceedings at War, but I want to be in a strategic strike pattern as soon as the opening credits begin for the next edition of lockdown, we have no time to waste.

A deadbolt can be heard shifting from the opposite side of the door and then it swings outwards. Grey carter is standing with a dark look on his face.

Carter: I am glad to see you here so quickly andre, we have much that we need to discuss.

Licentia: you took the words right out of my mouth. I cannot take this disrespect any longer, I need results and I need them instantly.

Carter: Then come inside, I have a few things to run past you.

The cameraman shows andre licentia entering the door into Revolution Promotions HQ. The camera aims to follow but Grey Carter shakes his head and slams the door shut. The sound of the deadbolt falling back into place can be heard as the scene fades out.

jp97

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - War! Sunday 28th October Empty Re: 6WF Presents - War! Sunday 28th October

Post by TwisT Mon 22 Oct 2012, 11:41 am

Vortex is shown backstage. He grabs a speaker container and tosses it across the backstage area. He grabs a stage hand by the throat….

Vortex: Where. Is. Kenty!!?!?!

Vortex lifts the man by his shirt and glares down at him…

SH: I……..I……..don’t know……..

??: Put him down. Now.

Vortex looks over as Abe Abercorn walks towards him. Vortex drops the stage hand and snarls at Abe who helps the stage hand up.

AA: Looking for someone?

Vortex: Where the hell is he? I want him NOW!!!

Vortex tries to intimidate Abe who seems completely unfazed….

AA: Shouting won’t get you anywhere, Vincent. However, whilst I can’t help you with location of Mr Kenty right now, I can confirm that you will be able to get your hands on him………..at War….

Vortex smiles….

AA: Oh, and you’ll be defending you’re Freeweight Title against him for good measure…

Vortex’s smile fades slightly as Abe walks off. A group of stage hands walk by and Vortex shoves them to the ground before walking off.

The camera cuts to a empty lockeroom. Vortex suddenly bursts through the door and angrily starts pacing up and down. He smashes some empty lockers shut and bangs his fist in some others. He looks very agitated and he shakes his head from side to side as he walks around.

He lifts his FreeWeight title off his shoulder and chucks it to the floor. He starts to point at it and mumble under his breath, while pressing his hands up to either side of his head.

Vortex: Always getting in my way! Always! You told me that we would be together! You said about light and dark. Light and dark. Light and dark! You told me that I was the darkness....the dark matter....and you were my saviour! Something to cling onto. Something to hold dear. My guiding light!

He sits down on the bench and kicks the belt away.

Vortex: And now.....now I could lose you. And where does that leave me? Eh? Eh? What do you mean you will move on?! No one cares about you lighting the path for the new owner. I don't! I made you! Before you was just a two bit title with a history of failure, changes and remorse. And you dare tell me you made me?!

He holds his head in his hands and shakes it furiously from side to side.

Vortex: Kenty could win you know. Oh yes.....he could. He could snatch away what I have held with dignity for 100 days! I am not questioning myself! I am stating the truth......what becomes of me then?!

He stops shaking his head and slowly raises his head towards the camera. His face is now calm and he starts to speak in low tones.

Vortex: But.....you are right. Kenty, if you can hear this, come Sunday, our paths will entwine again. You seem adamant to take me on and relieve me of my championship. I warn you now, I will not make that act easy for you. I have too much to lose.

He gets to his feet and walks over to the discarded FreeWeight belt.

Vortex: Am I ready for War? No, I am ready for much more than that. A battle isn't worth winning unless it finishes the hostilities. It draws a line under the saga, and closes the chapter on the conflict. And that is what I wish to happen at the end of our match. Whether the end comes within a mere moment or long drawn out bloody skirmish; that end will come........

He looks down at the FreeWeight belt and shakes his head slowly.

Vortex: The end has to come.....we have go too far now. We still have thirty days to achieve our goal. Thirty days to prove a point. Thirty days for our ambition to be fulfilled. And if we don't reach it, I am not sure how it will affect me. I have cracked before. I can't crack again. We have gone too far. Much much too far....

He lifts the belt up and lowers it over his shoulder. He stares around the empty locker room.

Vortex: Quiet as a grave.......through death comes resurrection. I am alone in my thoughts, actions and results. Kenty may beat me, but he won't break me. And this belt will always belong in my hands. I can't lose it now......

He walks towards the door and turns the light off again. He turns around and looks into the gloom.

Vortex: I won't lose. I have come too far. The voices tell me so....

He violently slaps the side of his head a few times, before slamming the door shut.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 22 Oct 2012, 8:18 pm

It is straight after Lockdown and a visibly peed off Marshall Murdoch is pacing up and down backstage, as a variety of stagehands are frantically rushing around attempting to tend his needs.

MM: HAVE NONE OF YOU CLOWNS MANAGED TO FIND ME ABERCORN YET???

(None of the stagehands acknowledge Marshall and all of them desperately try to avoid making eye contact)

MM: ‘You! (He points out at a nervous looking trainee). Where’s Abercorn?’

Stagehand: ‘He’s gone into a meeting sir, his assistant says that he’s unable to talk to you right now.’

MM: ‘Too busy?!? Does he know who I am? People do not fob me off, people do not fob Mr McGraw off...

But I know his game

Oh yes I know exactly what you are up to Abercorn

(Marshall starts to pace up and down again, he grabs a bottle of water and takes a swig from it)

MM: ‘And it’s clever, damn clever, but I (Marshall throws the bottle down, the water splash covering the surrounding stagehands) am on to you.

‘Putting me against Lex Hart? The poison chalice, the one man company wrecking ball, the man responsible for the most redundancies since Woolworths, oh I see your game Abercorn. And it’s pathetic.’

‘You think that the curse of Lex Hart will rub off on me don’t you Abercorn? You think his stigma and unique ability to finish things will claim another victim don’t you? I bet you’re desperately hoping that, like most things Hart touches, I’ll be gone within the month ... aren’t you?’

‘Well you couldn’t be more wrong Abercorn, I am here for the long haul, you see I was brought back to this company for a very specific purpose and I will not quit, nay I will not rest until me and Mr McGraw have fulfilled that purpose, and putting me up against the man with the opposite midas touch will not change that.’

‘And you know why?’

‘Because...I...own...Lex...Hart...’

‘Oh yeah, think about it, I own his sorry little ass, just like I own Geoff Steel, just like how I own Cobra, just like how I own Jerome Dubois, and just like how I own Johnny Goldman, whoever the hell he is.’

‘And the very simple reason for that is because without me, without Marshall Murdoch they’re would be no Ascension, Lex Hart would still be queuing down the unemployment line and the famous Hart Dungeon would be taking place on some street corner somewhere.’

‘So come Sunday Lex just you remember how much you owe me, just think how much I’ve given you, albeit indirectly, and just think about how quickly I could take it all away again’

‘You want to leave a legacy for all the future little Lex’s do you? Well I’d stick to being the same snivelling little coward you’ve always been and give this one a miss if I were you, it’s simple Lex, just be yourself and we’ll both be absolutely fine come Sunday.’

(Marshall stops pacing up and down and notices that everyone backstage has staring at him whilst he been muttering to himself)

MM: What the hell are you are staring at??? (Marshall notices the still spilt water bottle on the floor) And why the hell has no-one got me a new drink?!?

(Marshall boots the bottle away as the stagehands are quickly rush around him)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:40 pm

*The scene opens up to the 6WF arena, where the fans are shown cheering and making plenty of noise in anticipation for what happens next. Signs and plenty of chants can also be heard being picked up from the camera. "Turn up the trouble" roars from the soundsystem as many of the fans in attendance rise to welcome in a familiar face with the camera now fully focused on the Titantron. Michael Wire and RJ can now be heard from the commentary area.*

RJ: Here comes one of the most charismatic men you will ever meet folks.. and he is Mr Kenty!

MW: Sure we will see some bravado tonight, no question.. I just hope he can put his money where his mouth is come Sunday when he faces Vortex at War. Vortex is on a mission and Kenty has got to be careful.

*Standing on top of the ramp with a mischevious glint in his baby blue eyes and a broad smile to go with his hair which is slicked to one side, Kenty soaks in the praise from the crowd. Wearing a plain white shirt with a pair of blue chino's alongside a pair of red vans, Kenty ushers to the camera. Speaking into the camera, Kenty utters the words*

Mr Kenty: Live life loud!

*With that, Kenty strides down to the ring smiling at the fans in attendance as he gets to the steel steps. A few fans are bowing as Kenty climbs through the ring ropes and quickly makes his way to the middle of the ring as the crowd begin to ramp up the cheers with plenty of Kenty chants and the odd few boos.*

RJ: I know your a little sceptical of Mr Kenty, Michael, But you got to admit he would lay everything down for this company. We have seen him on Television shows, trending on Twitter, Press conferences.. you name it he's done it! and to boot he's a hell of an athlete..

MW: I'm wise enough to accept he's talented no question. I'm sceptical as I feel Kenty has underachieved since being on 6WF.. you can have all the bravado and commitment but if you cannot back it up in the middle of that ring then, well it's somewhat hollow. I also feel I cannot trust this guy just yet.. let's remember he was part of Genesis which shook 6CW to it's core..who's to say he wouldn't do that again? keep your eyes on him RJ..

RJ: Strong words from my partner, folks. But that's why we love him! everyone has an opinion. Let's see what the man in the ring has to say..

*The lights darken apart from a beam of white light which rockets down to the middle of the ring where Mr Kenty is anticipating his trademark microphone which descends from the rafters into his clutches. Kenty then raises the microphone to his lips before speaking.*

Mr Kenty: First off.. I would just like to apologise for my absence this week from competing. Our benevolent general manager, Mr Danny McGraw decided I should have the week off.. now, I realise I'm probably not on Mr McGraw's good books or probably most people on the roster for that matter.. but I would like to thank Mr McGraw for my week off.. it allowed me..well it allowed me to.. ahem!

*Pulling out a piece of scruffy looking paper, Kenty begins to read the notes made on the paper.*

Mr Kenty: It allowed me to firstly.. catch up with my old dear. How lovely it was folks! I treated her to a lovely dinner at a great little restaurant down the street..

Mr Kenty: Item two! this week off allowed me to chill.. and by chill I mean.. slob out. It was onesie treatment baby! I had ice cream.. pizza.. skittles..you name it! that fatty, sugary empty calorie goodness!

Mr Kenty: Item three! I played on a gaming console.. yes I cleared off some of the dust and played a pretty big grossing worldwide game.. And I loved it! I would also like to extend my apologies for "camping" sorry guys..

Mr Kenty: And finally.. Item four. Had the best therapeutic treatment ever.. Charlotte, Charlie you are a star..

*Many of the fans are chuckling and lapping up Kenty's comments as he stands in the ring proudly. Looking with a cheeky demeanour around his face, Kenty stares at the last item before speaking.*

Mr Kenty: Ahh yes Item five.. and folks it's a pretty big item! Item five.. well Item five is pretty special because item five was simply.. wait. Wait for the perfect moment! and that moment came on Friday when out of the blue I pretty much humiliated a Goliath and made said Goliath pretty god damn mad! Stupid.. reckless.. irrational? No.. I think it made perfect sense! Now I don't particularly have the best memory but a few weeks back and I assume all you guys will remember.. a man as nearly old as Gaia itself took it on himself to whack me with a stick in the back of the head which made me subsequently lose a match with his client, a man with the I.Q of a Kumquat, Vortex pick up the scraps like a Fish and Chip shop and pick up the one, two three..I don't forget those things to easily and neither do you guys huh?

*Smiling widely, Kenty raises his arms to get even more of a reaction from the crowd which he does*

Mr Kenty: But this is where the sticky point is..

*Suddenly, a serious more focused Kenty comes to the fore, his eyes piercing the camera and the audience is gripped.*

Mr Kenty: The sticky point is simply.. Vortex. Our Freeweight champion! this guy has been uttered in many corners of the locker room as the most dominant, fearful and downright ruthless champion we have to offer with most running the opposite way from the way he is walking.. that robotic, controlled monster is of the leash to many people! but that is what I like.. A off the leash monster. As many of you know.. Vortex and I have had plenty of beef over the past couple of months.. we have traded insults, move after move, beatdowns and humiliations and many off these skirmishes have seen me come of the worse.. so, I guess it makes sense this little feud could come to a close at the appropriately named War PPV.

Mr Kenty: You guys probably see us as a traditional hero vs villain, locked in a endless fight till the end of time kind of fight but we both know the end is in sight. War is appropriate on so many levels..

Mr Kenty: War is a huge conflict where there will be casualties. War is dangerous, barbaric, cruel and dangerous and that is what I'm fully expecting when I walk into that arena and that ring to face a man that has made me life tough.. I have no qualms about it, Vortex is one of the most dangerous guys I have ever faced..

Mr Kenty: It's well documented, Vortex causes destruction. He's almost like a nuclear missile heading at someone or something and lately that something has been yours truly! It's happened before and this won't be the last time but Vortex is going to hurt me at War. Vortex is more than able to smash my skull against steel steps, steel ring posts, tables you name it he will do it! maybe he will damage me so much I won't leave this ring on my two feet..

Mr Kenty: But.. you guys should know me by now. I can take the pain.. take the abuse.. take the punishment. But I can equally dole it out.. and Vortex, oh boy don't misunderstand me.. you have me pretty mad to these past few months! who's to say I'm not going to smash skulls, brake bones, tear tendons.. who's to say I'm not just going to try and pin Vortex..maybe I will just be content on kicking him around the arena until the sun rises!

*Kenty pauses as the crowd begin to cheer again and a brief smile returns before Kenty speaks again.*

Mr Kenty: You guys must think I'm pretty weird.. but I consider Vortex a storm. A storm which is weakening.. take a hurricane for instance. It grows in the Atlantic and builds up strength, destroying everything in it path. It then reaches the mainland.. sure it batters, destroys homes and ruins lives but what happens next? I tell you what happens next.. the storm dissipates. It finishes.. consigned to the history books. And that is what is going to happen on Sunday.

Mr Kenty: This storm has been brewing known as Vortex for months and it's going to hit the mainland this Sunday and when it does.. It will be violent, brutal and chaotic but ultimately the outcome will be the storm dissipates and the sun will rise yet again.. So this Sunday.. the battlefront is War.. a storm is coming but a storm has been brewing within me for months.. fighting fire with fire has always been how I go and there is no way in hell I'm going to backdown! Vortex can bring his all and I can guarantee I will be bringing my all and when all is said and done.. when this War has finished and the dust has settled.. out of the carnage will be a new Freeweight champion and his name will be...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY!

Kenty!

RJ: Strong words from the challenger, Mr Kenty!

MW: We shall see at War.. but I'm looking forward to this one partner.. these guys are going to destroy each other!

*The crowd erupts, as Kenty mounts the turnbuckle, tossing the microphone away before pointing at the crowd and smiling showing off his pearly whites. Kenty then stares up to the rafters at the Born In Fire sign and looks up at it intently before looking down at the crowd again, raising his arms and getting a last major blast of cheers before the scene fades away.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 22 Oct 2012, 11:00 pm

"Breathe" suddenly blasts out of the speakers and Kenty stares down the aisle at the approaching Vortex. He jumps off the turnbuckle ready for a fight, but Vortex simply starts walking round the ring, clutching the FreeWeight title as he goes. He finally enters the ring slowly and picks up the discarded microphone, while not taking his eyes off Kenty as he does so.

He starts to look round at the crowd who have already started booing. He clutches the FreeWeight title a little tighter as the boos ring out. Kenty still stands there, fists clenched, ready to attack if provoked. Vortex just stares at him and the two men eyeball each other in what looks like a stalemate.

Then, Vortex slowly paces toward Kenty. He does it in such a manner that doesn't make Kenty attack, even when he is standing toe to toe with him. They continue to stare at each other. Vortex gradually kneels in front of Kenty and delicately lays the FreeWeight title at his feet. He then rises back up, and then backs away, still locking his eyes with Kenty's.

RJ: Is this some kind of twisted gesture by Vortex?!

MW: I am not sure. Mind games perhaps? I am still waiting for this to explode!

Vortex gestures to the FreeWeight title but Kenty is unmoved. He at last raises the microphone to his lips and begins to talk in low tones.

Vortex: There we go Mr Kenty. The prize for the victor this Sunday. The title you crave. The championship that could make or break you. Quite literally.

The crowd boo at this and Kenty smirks a little at the quip.

Vortex: You mention that a storm is brewing inside you. One that you have held deep inside for many months. And I can relate to that Kenty. I can see that anger in your eyes. The burning desire to compete glistening in your pupils. You are without doubt my most dangerous opponent. You have moved on from talker to contender. From loud mouth to a man of action. And I respect that.....

He gestures at the FreeWeight title lying at Kenty's feet again.

Vortex: Take it.......

Kenty is unmoved. Vortex grits his teeth and speaks firmer.

Vortex: Take......it........

Kenty is still, not risking to take his eyes off of Vortex. Suddenly he steps forward and grabs the belt off the ground and flings it over his shoulder. He starts pacing the ring from side to side, while talking quickly.

Vortex: See.....that is your problem?! You don't listen! The cause of your demise was lying there right in front of you and you didn't grab on to it while you could. What gives you the right to think that this Sunday I will just lay down and let you take it then?! Do you really think you can separate us?! Do you not realise how long we have been together? Over 100 days as champion! As a unit! As a collective! As one!

He stops pacing and slaps the side of his head with his hand. He screws up his eyes and grimaces before his demeanour changes and he becomes calmer again.

Vortex: I don't blame you for wanting it. It has helped pave the way for many legends of this company. But it is not your time Kenty. It doesn't want you. It has been my guiding light. It has helped me walk though the darkness. This belt has taken my body through toil and torment. Through bleakness and blackness. To hell and back again. And yet....it is still in my possession. And I still value it in my life. Close to the end or not.

He looks at the Born in Fire sign above the ring.

Vortex: It is ironic that on that day of reckoning. On that important date in my life. I will celebrate a milestone that I have looked upon with awe. A time to rejoice in what I have achieved and to look forward to what I still can. If you step in my way.....if you make that date diminish..........

He shakes his head and looks down to the canvas. He lifts a hand to his forhead as if in pain. He winces again before slowly raising his head and pointing at Kenty viciously. He spits out his next words with venom.

Vortex: And that storm you say is weakening? That hurricane gasping for its last breath? You are correct. It IS me. I am that whirlwind that is reaching its demise. But like all things dying, I am at my most destructive when I face death. And you will witness the full power of this dying giant. This Dark Matter, ready to collapse in on itself, before blowing a hole in this arena, in this federation and in the entire roster. Mark my words Kenty......if I go down. If Vortex does indeed stop spiralling out of control and stands to a halt. Then it will a dark, dark day for everyone watching and everyone taking part. For I will be reborn into something much more terrifying.

He steps towards Kenty.

Vortex: For one thing is quite clear......when that dust settles......if you do indeed raise this title I love in triumph....you will have to answer to what destruction befalls on every man, woman and child which sees that moment of history.....and takes my moment of history away. You think you have seen carnage? You are mistaken. My worst is only three heartbeats away. Pray to whatever being you believe in that those heartbeats......aren't........your..........last!

"Breathe" blasts out of the speakers and Vortex backs away and exits the ring. He walks up the aisle and through the curtain, leaving Kenty alone.

RJ: A terrifying sight seeing the understated power of Vortex stake his claim for winning this PPV match. He seems unhinged and focused at the same time!

MW: There is no doubt about it RJ. War will happen this Sunday. And at least one of these guys will not be the same again.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 23 Oct 2012, 2:17 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway blasts out around the arena, and a red haze descends around the stage. The crowd vociferously greet the arrival of the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion, Cassius Zhi as he steps through the scarlet haze and bright yellow spotlights scan the ramp ahead of him, bathing the arena in the colours of China. Cassius walks to the bottom of the ramp, with his World Title slung over his shoulder, and a maniacal grin etched on his face, and slowly and purposefully looks around him, into the eyes of all the fans around the mouth of the walkway. Cassius raises one hand, and his music immediately fades away. He continues to look around at various members of the audience, one by one before aggressively beckoning over the ring announcer to pass him the mic, which he snatches then turns to address the fans around him, who look uneasy at his unusually close presence.

Zhi snarls with menace.

Cassius : Look at you all. Absolutely pathetic. The music has barely ceased and you’re already obsessively awaiting your privileged insight into this broken mind, afforded to you by that ticket clasped tightly in your sweaty, shaking, addict’s hand.

He begins to pace slowly around the ringside area, purposefully focussing his attention on various fans

Cassius : The same dumbstruck expression on your gormless faces as always… envy-born awe laced with imbecilic confusion.

Cassius stops next to one fan in particular and points at him inquisitively

Cassius : But today 6WF, there is more! Today I feel the pull of the thousands of tiny, soulless whirlpools of awe and confusion caved into each one of your vacuous heads drawing me in even more desperately than usual. I sense a heightening of that awe and confusion over how your 6WF World Heavyweight Champion can possibly retain so much positivity in the face of such disadvantageous circumstances as I face at 6WF War this Sunday. I sense you longing to learn the secret of my positivity in the vain hope of applying it to your own hopeless lives. That’s why you purchased that ticket. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HERE!

Cassius turns around and addresses the whole arena once more, his arms outspread.

Cassius : You are here because of me.
You are here because you are addicted to me.
Addicted… to my positivity!

Cassius looks around at the booing arena, and smirks as he strokes his lightly stubbled chin. He readjusts the World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder then rolls into the ring.

Cassius : But there is no secret 6WF. My confidence is owing to my being 6WF’s only true Super-Power, and as such wielding ultimate control over every single individual in this arena and everything that happens to each of those individuals. Just look at last week on Lockdown; JJ Johnson lost at my hand… JJ lost when I decided he loses! And consequently TGA scored a vacant, meaningless victory, also at my hand… also when I decided he should win!

Cassius sinisterly laughs to himself as he slowly walks around the ring, looking out into the middle distance and occasionally distracting his own attention by testing the tension of the ropes. He looks back into the crowd.

Cassius : The secret is CONTROL 6WF! Control of events… control of the mind… CONTROL OF EVERYTHING! And that cannot be replicated by people like you… you are just mice running around MY maze. But you are not alone in that rodent population of test subjects, as every single superstar in the back are slaves to my command too. LOOK, 6WF! LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO! The nature of the Triple Threat match dictates there can be only one winner, and one loser, right? But I even controlled and contorted that rock solid fact to suit my own motives. Because JJ Johnson and TGA were both losers in that Triple Threat match last week on Lockdown! One who suffered the pain of an actual, traditional, good old fashioned pinfall defeat, and the other a more unconventional defeat, when he was afforded the even worse ignominy of a meaningless, empty, GIFTED victory…. a wasted effort through which no pride, no confidence and no momentum can be gained. A COMPLETE WASTE! A TRUE LOSS!

Everyone loses when they play with me 6WF. That… is control. And at War.. Crime Lord, TGA, and The Saint will all lose. Of that I am confident. Of that… I am certain!

Cassius anxiously strokes the back of his head, then points up to the big screen

Cassius : Crime Lord, like our esteemed referee once did, seems to be taking a career break to concentrate on movies rather than championships. These films that interrupt his matches, that cloud his judgement and focus, he has become OBSESSED with, ADDICTED! And just like at Destiny, when those movies led to Crime Lord being handcuffed to the ropes, like a film critic being forced by his editor to watch one of those JJ Johnson straight to DVD blockbusters, and I forced Crime Lord to hopelessly watch me relieve him of MY World Heavyweight Title; at War he will undoubtedly find himself at the 6WF multiplex for the double bill of distraction and defeat once again. But Crime Lord, you can forget about these films… you can forget about “Church Guy”… because he may return, and if he does return he will undoubtedly blow some rapturous rhetoric, and make several bold proclamations maybe even of biblical proportions, but it won’t cause the slightest of scars upon the landscape of 6WF. It won’t make the blind bit of difference. It won’t alter anything. Because they are just movies Crime Lord… just a director’s interpretation of a threat… but my threat is REAL! YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON ME! Just look at TGA, Crime Lord… all the fanfare of his return… all the promises of liberating the 6WF World Heavyweight Title from your evil clutches, and then… nothing! And why? BECAUSE I DID IT… … ME!

Cassius is seething, his face reddening and traces of spit starting to form on his lips. He jerks his neck to snap out of his momentary rage

Cassius : And that was yet another unconventional defeat inflicted upon TGA, at my hands. I could have easily destroyed him in a match just like I did last year… but instead I did something much worse and I stole away his dreams. When I took your title Crime Lord… I took away TGA’s raison d’etre. He didn’t just lose a match… HE LOST EVERYTHING! And you watched on… hopelessly, pathetically. YOU WATCHED, for the first time in your career - powerless. You survived 60 minutes of Time Attack… you survived a whole roster of superstars in a Battle Royal… YOU SURVIVED AS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION LONGER THAN ANY MAN BEFORE YOU… and in the end, all you could do was watch.

Cassius grins maliciously

Cassius : I hope that makes you feel as pathetic as it sounds Crime Lord

I didn’t just walk out of Destiny with the 6WF World Heavyweight Title. I didn’t just pin one out of two opponents in a triple threat. I walked out with TGA’s spirit, and Crime Lord’s self-respect, and I… DEFEATED… BOTH!

Everyone loses 6WF. EVERYONE!

Cassius is pacing more frantically now, his eyes darting around the arena, and he adjusts his 6WF World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder with more and more regularity.

Cassius : Conventional losses…. or unconventional losses, either way everyone loses. How about Saint? How about the biggest victory of The Saint’s career to date, 6WF? Beating me in my own match? Tibetan Torture! HE BEAT ME… but it was a victory that helped to create what you see before you now. A victory that forced me to reassess my career and to once again explore the tamed wilds of my mind. A victory that made me realise that I don’t need Miss Jessica, and I certainly don’t need all these addicts… all I need is ME. The Saint’s big victory, 6WF, set off a chain of events that leads us right here… (Cassius holds his 6WF World Heavyweight Title in the air)… and that means Saint’s big victory, has cost him the chance of ever becoming 6WF World Heavyweight Champion again… because he cannot beat me now! Not like this! NO-ONE CAN!

The Saint’s career defining victory has denied him ever bestowing that career with another World Title.

So The Saint LOST… even in victory. HOW HOPELESS IS THAT? EVERYONE LOSES, 6WF!

Cassius jerks his neck again, twice, readjusting his title both times, then stares down at the mat

Cassius : And JJ Johnson, you’re going to end up the biggest loser of them all. At War, after you’ve counted 1… 2… 3 and declared Crime Lord, and Saint, and TGA losers…. as I know you won’t be able to resist… You have then set yourself up for the biggest loss of anyone before you! You will have orchestrated and inflicted the greatest collective loss upon everyone who has ever called themselves a 6WF fan in history.

Cassius looks up then slowly walks up to the camera that is focussed on him, then stares directly down the lens at JJ

Cassius : 6WF Johnson… it’s all about suspension of reality isn’t it? Suspension of THEIR reality. (Cassius points at a section of the crowd). But now more than ever, the parallels with that reality are more dangerously closer together than ever before. And your loss at Born in Fire, that you WILL set up when your addiction dictates that you declare me victorious at War, will close those parallels together, forever.

Five years ago, JJ, 6WF elected it’s very own black American president when these people took you into their hearts. But come November… those people will have finally lost hope, they will have finally lost faith, and you are finally going to lose their vote, Johnson. Everyone… will lose. Because they will realise, JJ, that in those five years, nothing has changed… that this world is not a better place, in fact it’s a whole lot worse. It’s a whole lot more… evil.

Cassius grins slyly

Cassius : It will forever more be as hopeless as the real one. And that final ray of hope that JJ Johnson can do anything about it….

… Five years since your election into their hearts Johnson, they will realise; No… He…. Can’t!

Last edited by Electric Demon on Tue 23 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 23 Oct 2012, 2:18 pm

After Tuesdays episode of Ascension

The crowd are still focused on the ring, Lex Hart is sat looking at his hands, shaking his head he runs his fingers through his hair.

An ambulance crew has arrived to care for the referee who is laid stricken in the middle of the ring. Lex stands and walks towards them, security hold him back as he appears to be trying to help

LH: Is he ok? – Careful with his neck

Oh man I’m sorry, I’m so sorry – I just snapped!!!

Lex walks away with his head in his hands

The ambulance crew put the ref on a stretcher, taking care with his neck they carefully lift him from the ring and make their way up the ramp

Lex is pacing back and forth, he stops and stares as the stretcher reaches the top of the ramp and disappears through the curtain

Lex signals to the ringside crew for a microphone

Lex looks to the sky as the crowd start to boo

LH: That was not me – Damn!!!!!!!

Lex kicks the ropes

Jessica you vindictive little bitch, you did this!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd boo even more

All I wanted was to be left alone – Why couldn’t you just leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!

JT: Looks like Lex once again refusing to take the blame for his actions

Lex hears this comment and fixes Jeff a glare

LH: That’s not fair – You saw what happened.

Jeff shrugs his shoulders

LH: I didn’t mean this to happen. All I wanted was to come back to 6WF and be given a chance. I know what I have done in the past but this is not part of some great plan to screw everybody over

I don’t want any part in Jessica’s games; she and Dubois are welcome to one another

CROWD:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex lifts the microphone back to his lips

CROWD : YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex drops the microphone to the floor, hanging his head he climbs through the ropes and heads up the ramp way. Before heading through the curtain he turns to face the crowd

CROWD: GO HOME LEX, GO HOME LEX, GO HOME LEX, GO HOME LEX, GO HOME LEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT: The 6WF community making there feelings heard

Lex shakes his head and heads through the curtain to the backstage area

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 23 Oct 2012, 4:27 pm

*The titantron shows last weeks altercations between The Fanatic and Lucas Takeo, including the chokeslam by Fanatic on Takeo*

MW: "Last week we witnessed something I never thought we would see! Lucas Takeo got chokeslammed by The Fanatic!"

RJ: "The mass of humanity in that ring Michael, I was surprised the ring didn't collapse Michael!"

MW: "Well I shouldn't imagine Takeo was best pleased, and he has a message for his opponents at War! Here it is!"

*The titantron bursts into life, as we head to a graveyard, and this time we see Takeo standing inside a church, looking down on where the congregation would be standing. There is a thunder storm occuring outside the church, and the pitter patter of the raindrops can be heard coming through a gap in the roof.*

Takeo: "Agnus dei qui tollis peccata mundi, doleo. Dominus exercituum, doleo. Spiritus Sancte, doleo!"

*Takeo can be seen looking up, with his arms raised. Then he brings his arms down, and goes into a trance like look, as he places the towel over his head and bows his head.*

Takeo: "Last week was an abomination. I let the 6WF universe down, I let Chaos down, but most importantly, I let myself down. The Fanatic did to me, what I was supposed to do to him. But I lost concentration, for the first time in my career, and he took advantage. Fair play to him. However this week I have wrestled with my soul, my mind. I have sat here, in this church, the whole week. Just sitting over there..."

*Takeo points to the front row of where the congregation would be sitting*

Takeo: "...thinking. Thinking about that moment when The Fanatic lifted me by the throat, and slammed me down to the canvas. It has caused me great mental anguish during the week. I have been drinking holy water, only eating pieces of bread. Trying to get this mistake out of my system. And by Sunday night at War, I will be mistake free, and the dominus omnipotens would have forgiven me."

*Takeo starts to walk, out into the rows of benches, and then out the door, to the outside into the graveyard.*

Takeo: "The Parasite Killers may think they have the upper hand over me. I am sure they will say I am a "snorelax", due to there poor lexis and brain capacity. I am sure they will say I have half a brain cell. Well this Sunday at War, I am out to prove them wrong. Me and Chaos will defeat The Parasite Killers. But not only will we defeat them, we will take them apart body piece by body piece. We will take them by the scruff of the neck, and inflict pain like they have never felt before. Me and Chaos, will win this battle, and ultimately we will win the War."

*Takeo takes the towel off of his head*

Takeo: "EGO, LUCAS TAKEO, SUM FORTIOR ET MAGIS VILIOR QUAM SECULORUM! DA MIHI VIRTUTEM!!"

*Takeo raises his hands to the sky, as the rain pours down heavier onto him, and lightning can be seen in the distance, as we head back to the arena*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 24 Oct 2012, 9:01 am

*Uryu stands upm in his locker room, wrappers and bottles littered around him as he sighs. He checks his phone to see no messages or missed calls and starts to tidy up*

Uryu: I guess I...oh I don't know, do something...

*As he tidys up he looks at a picture of him and Clarissa on his phone*

Uryu: What would you say? Cheer up? you can do it? Quit being so down? Well, I wouldn't be down if I knew where you were, even if you would just call me saying you are ok. Thats all I am asking.

*He then recieves a text from an unknown number and quickly reads it*

Uryu: Hey Clarissa here, just thought I would tell you that I am just outside the door...

*Uryu suddenly runs out and opens the door, looking around and seeing no one as a second message appears from the same number*

Uryu: HAHAHAHHAHAHA you stupid sheep, you really thought she was there and you are even stupider than I thought, see you Sunday, Chris.

*Uryu promptly throws the phone against a wall and yells in anger*

Uryu: DAMN YOU bumhole!!

*Uryu then walks up to a cameraman and nods.*

Uryu: Gimmie a live feed, then go take a break.

*The cameraman nods and heads away as Uryu sighs*

Uryu: Chris, I am sick of all the games you are playing, all the crap you seem to want to drag me through just because you are just that little bit sad. Well guess what? I am sad, lonely and the only way I feel I can go is up. Guess who is first on the list of me getting back up there? yeah, you are also first on the list of getting one of the worst beatings of your life for making me feel this bloody bad! Chris, you had better understand something very carefully. War is what I will deliver to that ridiculous head of yours and if you slip up even once then do not expect me to stop to pity you, after all you have not shown me any. I just need one Split Second to shut you up for good.

*Uryu then promptly walks off and back to his locker room*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

Cassius stands in the ring, as the crowd digests his address, he goes to leave the ring but is stopped in his tracks as ‘Monster’ hits. The reception remains hostile as the crowd anticipate the arrival of another man they despise.

RJ: Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, it does! To go with the insane musings of Cassius Zhi, we also get to hear from the supposed ‘Realist’… Another person without a grip on reality, The Saint.

MW: He’s hardly insane, RJ!

RJ: No, but he seems to think that someone, somewhere is holding him back… Speaking of which, where is The Saint?!

The music is playing, but there is no sign of The Divine One, as his usual pyro display is going off. Perplexed, Cassius leans on the ropes, almost imploring The Saint to make an appearance…

???: I’m up here!

The camera shifts up and reveals The Saint standing at the balcony of one of the executive boxes. He is wearing a suit and his custom aviators as he looks down over the whole of The Birmingham Bowl.

The Saint: You know, it’s funny that I’m up here, looking out over my domain, and you’re down there in that ring, beneath me… Because that’s how it should be, that’s how the hierarchy of 6WF should read: The Saint, above all else, reigning supreme, whilst bottom feeders like you and Johnson look up at me and only dream of being in my place, immersing yourselves in the make believe world where you can be better than me…

But instead…

The Saint breathes heavily, evidently getting worked up.

The Saint:… I’m on the receiving end of a bull sh*t system, the victim of a conspiracy designed to hold me down, to keep me reined in, to halt the inevitable tide. A system crafted by the powers that be in order to prevent The Saint from taking his rightful place, at the forefront of 6WF programming! My being up here, in the lavish, well catered, executive area, it’s symbolism, Cassius. It’s a metaphor for where I should be in this company. High, mighty, a supreme being!

Because if I was to come out to that ring Cassius, and look you in the eye once more… I’d be feeding an addiction…

Cassius smirks…

The Saint: No, not the addiction you bore me talking about, I wouldn’t come out there because it’s what these worthless sycophants want to see. My coming to that ring would fuel the growing addiction within 6WF of falseness.

RJ: What?! He’s lost it!!

The Saint: There’s a growing trend of people subscribing to the fake, the staged, the false. And in my eyes, you’re at the forefront; you and JJ Johnson, you two are the leaders of this crusade… This swell of lies, of dishonesties… You two are the trendsetters and the puppets in the back, be it wrestlers or those that call the shots are buying into it. Because on the back of your ‘breakdown’ and JJ Johnson “losing it”, people followed suit…

And what started as a simple last ditch attempt at being a relevant part of this roster, you both created an epidemic, in which to get to the top, you have to be fake, you have to lie to your back teeth to gain sympathy or create hype. And those that are honest suffer… I’ve SUFFERED!

I’ve been held back! I’ve bore the brunt of your lies, your deception because for two years, TWO F*CKING YEARS I’ve had to sit back and watch pretenders, liars, schizophrenics like Chaos gain the chances that I’ve deserved! Because for two years, I have beaten everyone there is to beat, I’ve won everything there is to be won, I’ve beaten you in your own match, I’ve beaten JJ Johnson twice, I’ve kept this company afloat, I’ve dragged in the ratings, I’ve made people watch our programming, I’ve done the obscene, the unthinkable, things people can only dream of.

I’m the reason people watch this show, I’m the reason JJ Johnson is in the main event of Born in Fire, I am the reason that you are World Champion… I AM THE REASON THAT 6WF IS WHAT IT IS TODAY!!

I AM THE REASON!!

I can’t help but be nostalgic and look back over the last two years and think back to all the rungs I’ve climbed on the ladder, just to be knocked down. Yet I kept getting back up and coming back for more… I survived having the brakes of my car cut, a collapsed lung, broken ribs at the hands of Danny McGraw and his former boys club, the seeds were sewn on that day, that whilst he helms this company I’d get held back, yet here I am, in the Main Event once again, ready to give the system, this conspiracy the middle finger for the final time!

Because Sunday night isn’t about TGA, it isn’t about Crime Lord, it’s not about JJ Johnson and it’s definitely not about you, Cassius… It’s about me, It’s all about The Saint. It’s about the night The Saint returned to the main event, and re-established himself as the legitimate main event threat that
I’ve always been but not allowed to be!

The crowd boo as The Saint pauses, Cassius never taking his eyes off his opponent.

The Saint: I get it, you see… Sunday’s main event, it’s not intended to be about me, or TGA, or Crime Lord… It’s intended to be a precursor to yet another, boring, tired JJ Johnson/ Cassius Zhi rivalry… Does JJ really want to face one of us at Born in Fire?! Hell no!

We’re in this match as obstacles, so that you can get your hands on his dirty American neck, you have to go through us, like some monumental gladiatorial challenge whilst Johnson has your reign’s future in his hands.

It all makes sense…

BUT I DON’T CARE FOR SENSE, CASSIUS!! I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU WANT!

I care only for violence, for slaughter… And I sure as hell am no spoke on a wheel! So whilst the Board of Directors that have constantly penned me in, sit and pray that they get their money spinning Born in Fire main event, I’ll be there, ready to halt their ambitions like they’ve halted mine.

Because there’s no place for lies, deception or falsification at 6WF’s top table, it needs someone who will say something and damn well do it! 6WF is dying for a realist to pull it into a new era… 6WF needs a Saint, Cassius. Not you or Johnson! 6WF is crying out for The Era of the Realist, somebody that deserves to be its champion through merit and merit alone, not through some fabricated, staged bullsh*t! 6WF is DYING for The Saint to be at the helm, whether the people want to admit it or not!!

Sunday night is all about making a statement, and I sure as hell will be making the mother of all statements!

And the moral of the story will be obvious… Never hold me BACK!

Because I’ll come back stronger… I always will…

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 24 Oct 2012, 8:59 pm

The crowd in the arena are about to explode and can not wait for the next match to start when all of a sudden they start to cheer loudly when the titron flickers into life where they can see Blade and The Dragon playing rock paper scissors.

Blade:What the hell is that then?

Dragon is holding is middle finger out doing the bird to Blade who is doing the rock with his fist closed.

Dragon: That is I think you say sick of diamondite.

Blade: A sick of what?

Dragon: A Sick of Diamondmite you now that goes zoom and make a big noise.

Blade: I got ya my Japanese fella you mean a stick of dynamite, where in the world did you get that from?

Dragon: I was talking to one of the back stage hands and they say us that it wins every think.

The crowd in the arena start to laugh as Blade rolls his eyes.

Blade: Now Fella listen we only do paper, Rock and scissors mate that's how its always been.

Dragon:Ah yes I see now but is good idea may be we could shove it up Dopant Zero bottom and make that go zoom too.

Again the crowd laughs at Dragon.

Blade:Ha, Ha, Ha you do make me laugh fella but I don't think you want to do that to Dopant Zero?

Dragon:Why not you want to keep titles yes?

Blade: Yeah sure mate come here and I will whisper into you ear what you just said.

Dragon leans over and Blade whispers in Dragons ear who looks rather shocked as the crowd again laugh Dragon.

Dragon: Ahhhhhhhhhh No that Blade I meant fist Dopant Zero all over the place in that ring out there.

Blade this time just laughs at Dragon who is looking a bit confused.

Blade: Fella we really need to bring you English up to speed its fight and not fist but yeah those guys have been after our blood since day one, Well since we got these tag team belts.

Dragon: Yes they have been very loud with there voice's they always say there are the tag team champions but Blade we have the belts around our waist, We are the tag team champions and will be for a very long time.

The crowd cheers loudly for Dragon and Blade.

Blade: Fella that was just what I was gonna say it will be all out WAR when we face Dopant Zero we are gonna rip there heads of wants and for all at least there old buddy Hidari has got the job done for them he's done what he said he was gonna do and won the European Champion gone on him but I doubt he will hold it for very long, It's one thing winning a title but its the hardest keeping it look at me i have won the tag team belt been a television champion and in TWA was the very first Globle and once you get that belt you became a target everyone wants to have a shot they come from behind or get in your face they all what that belt.

Dragon: And that is what is happening to us Dopant Zero you want something that we have but you will not get them, You will fail wants more just like you always do, You always say these belts are yours but no they are not they are Dragons and Blades and you will not win at War we will win and we will still be your tag team champions.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly as Blade and Dragon continue there game of Rock, Paper and scissors.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 11:16 pm

Jeff and Paul are sat at ringside as Lex Hart has just left the ring following Acension

JT: This crowd are so hot after that show, and what a show it was

PS: You're not wrong, but I really wish these punks would get off Lex Harts back. They should give him the respect he deserves and recognize him for what he is, one of, if not the most talented guy on this roster

JT: Well I gotta agree he's talented, unfortunately for him his talent couldn't see him through to the title match this Sunday live on pay per view

Jeff is cut off as 'cold cash and colder hearts' blasts out of the speakers and Jimmy Phillips jogs out onto the stage. He's wearing grey sweat pants and a red 'The Talent' hooded jersey. He walks down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans

PS: You talk about the title match and here we have one of the participants

JT: and possibly the winner, with two wins from two The Talent booked his ticket earlier tonight and now stands a chance at becoming the very first Acension champion

PS: Well if he wants it he has his work cut out. He goes into Sunday a rookie compared to his opponents, all 3 of whom boast accomplishments in both 6CW and 6WF already. Lets see what The Talent has to say

Phillips paces the ring with a microphone in hand and waits for the chants to die down

JP: Before I talk about earlier I wannna tell you what I just seen on my way out here. I seen Josh Valour b!tching how I took his win. I don't think that tool understands that this here is a results business and I did what needed to be done and now I got my spot on the PPV. But I also learnt that Miss Jessica just made a match already for next week. It's gonna be yours truly, The Talent Jimmy Phillips versus Josh Valour, and if he doesn't think my victory was deserved tonight then I'll prove to him first hand that next weeks will be

But how about tonight? What a night...... You can just feel the energy still surging through the 6WF universe. The fans can feel it, the commentators can feel it, and The Talent......The Talent can feel it too. We've all seen the reviews how Acension has breathed new life into 6WF, it's exciting times to part of this company, and this energy that it has created is whats going to bring The Talent through on Sunday when he steps in the ring with Cobra (Huge pop from the crowd), Cerberus (boos can be heard throughout the crowd) and Jerome Dubois (deafening boos echo around the arena)......not a popular guy then I take it?

The crowd begin to boo louder and louder as a Dubois sucks chant breaks out

JP: You know it really doesn't surprise me he's unpopular, he is French after all and we all know what the French are like. They're all cowardly, cheating, snivelling, champagne drinking, garlic eating, onion wearing, bike riding a$$holes (huge pop from the crowd). And it doesn't really shock me to see him buttering up to that, well what I can only assume is a $2 hooker Miss Jessica either. I mean lets face it Jerome Dubois can claim to be *puts on a camp french accent* Le Phenomene Francais, but over here that doesn't translate to squat.

You see Dubois you can go around with your fancy French accent thinking your better than everybody but deep down we all know Frenchie will do as all France does, when the going gets tough...they disappear. They Run away from the fight because they haven't got the stones, because at the end of the day, when all is said their smug arrogance will write cheques their asses can't cash.

Dubois, I know you're back there with that skank and I want to listen close. Miss Jessica may have handpicked you and you may think that gives you an advantage, but it doesn't. What it does is paints this huge pretty target right there on your chest, and on Sunday The Talent is going for the bullseye

JT: Wow this crowd are hot, Phillips has got them buzzing

PS: Well I respect his confidence, but Dubois is a future hall of famer, he's one of the best in the game and Phillips sure as hell better be able to back up these words in the ring

JP: And it isn't just me that Dubois will have to worry about but Cerberus as well. This man is a giant........ a giant bag of crap that is. I don't think he realizes these lame a$$ wrestling gimmicks may have been the craze back in the early 90's but these days you need so much more. I don't care how much of a size advantage this guy has going into the title match. The Talent isn't one to back away from a fight, the bigger they are the harder they fall and at nearly 7ft it gives me more a$$ to kick.

You may call yourself an'evil genius who manipulates people with words and actions' but that won't help you Sunday when you step into the squared circle with the The Talent, because he's gonna take your head and shove it so far up your ass you'll have to cut out your nipples for eyeholes

PS: Phillips isn't doing himself any favours here, he may have accused Dubois of painting a bullseye on his chest by siding with the lovely Miss Jessica, but Phillips right now is painting one on his back. He'll be lucky to make the title match if Dubois or Cerberus see him backstage

JP: The last man however, Cobra. I really can't tell you how much it means to go up against this guy. One of the legends of the game at just 23 years old. Don't get me wrong if this thing comes down to just me and you I'll have no problem hitting you with the Game Changer for the 123 but still if I achieve, sorry when I achieve even half of what you've done I know I'll have done well for myself

PS: Pathetic show of respect from the rookie, how can he come out and slam the likes of Dubois and Cerberus and then act likes he's best buddies with Cobra. Sounds like he's already making excuses for when he loses on Sunday

JT: Or just maybe he's showing respect for one pro from another

PS: Don't talk crap, if this kid had any respect he wouldn't have said what he already has about the two other guys in the title match

JP: I know the oddsmakers in Vegas might not have me down as the favourite, but like I've already said earlier on tonight I'm only going to get better, and people may not fancy my chances seeing as I have the least experience going into this match, but The Talent isn't just a clever nickname, I've lived my life overcoming the odds on the football field, then post injury and now I'll do it here in 6WF, and Sunday night the franchise is up and running when I walk out the first ever Acension Champion.

Cold cash and colder hearts hits again as Phillips drops the mic and climbs the turnbuckle. He motions a title around his waist as camera flashes illuminate him as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:59 am

Team Japan RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up in the Team Japan locker room inside you have three main three members of Team Japan plus three other individuals. They are no one other than Mr. Marvelous and Coach Tachiabana along with the female member of Team Japan Miu.)

Mr. Marvelous- So it has seems as if you three are doing as better than what you were doing in 6WF. I am proud of what you three accomplished so far. This run has been better than anything you three has done in that pathetic excuse of a business known as 6CW! You three has what brings to the table and with the European Title in this stable your dominace reign of Japan has occured!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Well thats easy said than done at the end of the day. I myself have been getting better and better by the second!

Mr. Marvelous- But that title! It's disgusting! It's a European Man title it's not Japanese!

Hidari- It's Japanese enough for me!

Mr. Marvelous- Hidari you are representing Japan! Forget Breast Cancer Month! Screw Breast Cancer Month!!!!!!!! I want that title to be fully Japanese in the after War thats if you can make it to see November as European Champion!

Hidari- Trust and believe Marvelous-Sempai I always deliver.

(Mr. Marvelous smiles as he pats Hidari on the shoulder)

Mr. Marvelous- No as for you two I am annoyed that you two have not successfully beat Blade and Dragon for those belts what are you waiting for???

Tsukasa storms off

Mr. Marvelous- Don't you walk away from me!

Tsukasa- Who the hell are you to call me out of my name! I have busted my ass and has come up short in matches! I am a damn good wrestler and I will take whats mines at War!

Mr. Marvelous- Are you sure because it looks like you're scared to bhecomew a Champion finally!

Tsukasa- No chance in hell am I afraid!

Mr. Marvelous- Well I hope you do realize this boy if Dopant Zero fails once again facing the current tag team champions then! By all means I I have nothing but to spit all ove the reputation of Dopant Zero!

Kenzaki- We won't disappoint you Sir!

Mr. Marvelous- Well let's see because the television ratings has been terrible ever since Dopant Zero hasn't sucessfully won the strap back in September!

Coach Taciabana- Now! Now! Now! Give these two a break. They yet won another #1 contendership you you still give them heat! These boys will be Tag Team Champions and will be the #! tag team champions of 6WF!

Mr. Marvelous- Well good! Tachibana you stay here...Miu you two!

Miu- What?? I hate it here and I haven't even wrestled in this company yet!

Hidari- Yeah last time I checked Woman are not welcomed to this family

Miu- Looks who's talking! You do know I held that Woman's title for almost 5 months!n Five Damn Month! And I ended careers

Hidari- Get in line! My 30 days as champion is almsot here in face I'm about to beat Nay and Mike on my 30th day!

Miu- I a set schedule of matches for next month!

Coach Taciabana- I'm all I need for the upcoming dominace of Dopant Zero. These boys will be champions comes War! All they need is a little motivation

Mr. Marvelous- Well I hope so.. because Team Japan will die if Hidari loses the strap Sunday and iof Dopant Zero don't win the belts! I will be displeased!

(Mr. Marvelous walks off with Miu as Coach Tachibana looks amazed)

Coach Taciabana- Well back to how it use to be right guys????

Hidari- No offense Coach but I don't need to get better I'm on my way to the top!

Coach Tachibana- I highly doubt that Hidari!

Hidari- Please Copach I'm always politically correct =D I'm about to go out to the ring...

Coach Tachibana- Hidari! HIDARI!

(Hidari storms off as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 25 Oct 2012, 1:54 pm

We are back from Commercials.

Dubois is seen making out of his chauffeur driven Bentley as his butler gathers his bags from boot. As Dubois emerges from the car some flash photography can be seen as a crowd of French fans gather round the area to get a snap of the pride of France. Dubois is seen wearing jeans with a white T-Shirt and a dark blue vest as he waves to his fans and makes his way into Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris as he look to board his private jet flight out for the WAR PPV. As Dubois walks towards the door to the private lounge area, a slight limp is seen in his step as he looks to be showing the scars of his latest match, as he suddenly pauses and outstretches his leg and grasps his ankle, as his concerned friend Marcel comes over to him.

M: Sa va?

JD: Oui, oui, do not worry Marcel….

M: Jerome you don’t have to pretend with me, if you are struggling with your ankle let me run and ask for a wheel chair…

Dubois then suddenly begins to raise his voice.

JD: Do I look like a cripple?! Hein?! Non I am le Phenomene Francais Jeroem Dubois, a cripple dough is what Cobra will be by the time WAR is over.

M: I do not doubt that old friend but this obsession with Cobra cannot be good for you…Have you forgotten it is a fatal fourway there are 2 other competitors in the match other than Cobra….

JD: Zey are nodding more dan an inconvenience…

M: Inconvenience? Jerome I do not doubt you, but in the condition you are in you must consider what your chances might be…

JD: Listen Marcel it is very simple…Dere can only be one…..And I am not referring to zat weird, uncultured, tasteless film in “Highlander”…I am referring to ze fact dat zere can only 1, First AWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Marcel then grabs Dubois by the shoulder

M: If this match means that much to you then at least let me help you, take some pressure off that ankle of yours, let me get some help and get you on that plane…

Dubois lights up a cigarette and stares at Marcel.

JD: Marcel, don’t you get it? Walking into WAR I will once again be ze under dog, ze spotlight is being stolen away from me, by 3 people who believe dat zey can win ze title…Unfortunately for dem it is my destiny to do so…You see Marcel, you just have to look to zis week as ze perfect example. No one expected me to beat Lex Hart, and Goldman at ze same time but I did single handedly…I did it with a near broken freaking ankle…..But you know what Marcel? I always knew I would make it, I always knew I would qualify in zis silly match, and while some believe it was a controversial win, all I can say to dat, is you are all fools…Instead of making excuses for Lex Hart short comings you should just all accept ze fact dat I made him TAP OUT! Ze whole world saw, and ze whole of France was rejoicing at zat moment Marcel…Ze whole of France…

M: Je sais Jerome, Je sais….

JD: Non Marcel you don’t know, you see people say I have a chip on my shoulder and zey are dam right about it I do…For years people skip ahead of me and got to ze top while Jerome Dubois merely lingered around mediocrity when I was ze man pulling ze ratings, I was ze man selling ze merchandise…I mean Marcel, I should of people World Champion in ze 6WF as soon as I had arrived but instead I was screwed, and discarded to ze side…You had jokes like Perfect Jack, Lex Hart, Hero, and J….J…Johnson…(Dubois then pauses, and takes a deep breath) JJ Johnson is ze equivalent of John Cena in ze WWE, he is overated! Does his same ridiculous moves, and drows about his same ridiculous catch phrases…He just like Cobra, is no dam more dan a poor excuse of a human being who needs to be put down like ze dog dat dey are….

M: You need to let Cobra go Dubois and focus on ze other competitors….Over the years you have become obsessed with him and JJ Johnson…

JD: I am focusing on ze match Marcel….I am okay….I know dere is a monster who dinks of only destroying his opponent. He has left a path of destruction everywhere he has been, but Marcel dat is where you fail to understand…Yes he is a monster, and yes he is dangerous, but his size, and mindset makes him predictable…He doesn’t care about winning, all he wants to do is make a statement by dismantling his opponents, but Marcel remember, while he has strength, I have intelligence…As ze old saying goes knowledge is power, and it is my greatest attribute, I will do what I do best Marcel, with or without zis injury I will go out zere and expose Cerberus to me nodding more dan a little rat….While Jimmy Phillips….I mean who is zis guy Marcel? Hein? I typed his name into a google and a transsexual appeared on screen baring surprisingly similar features….Ze only ding I need to worry about zis man is turning my back to him! Jimmy Phillips is nodding dat I haven’t seen before…He is a young snot nose little peasant who dinks just because he has a couple of wins under his belt dat he is a match for Jerome Dubois….Well Jimmy I am sorry to be ze one to bring back down to reality, but come WAR it will be a ze little case of too much too soon for….

The two men make their way towards the security section.

M: And what..(Dubois cuts him off)

JD: Marcel it is simple, WAR will be a show to remember because it will ze very first time dat Dubois claims a world title in a 6WF show. Not only dat mon ami, but I am going to humble Cobra…While our wars have been an epic scene, he left ze 6CW for a reason…Zat was because for ze first time in his career he had a man who took what means ze most to him…And dat is ze title of “Best in Ze World” because mon ami, I was ze very first person to destroy Cobra in front of everyone, and I was ze only person to put zat no good Mexican Peasant back in his place….Sure it has been 2 years since our paths last cross and while he likes to dink he has grown into a greater wrestler, ze fact is while he may have beaten me 2 weeks in a match I was barely prepared for, come WAR I will show him dat while he has been away running around in ze Lower Leagues, Dubois has been at ze top of ze food chain dominating…

As Dubois is about to go through the metal detector the security guard approaches Dubois.

S: Sir please remove everything from your pocket before you through.

JD: Mais bien sur….

Dubois begins to empty his pockets as suddenly a photo of Miss Jessica lands in the tray, as Dubois steps through the machine.

JD: Let’s go Marcel, Destiny awaits….

M: Oui Jerome…

The scene ends.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 25 Oct 2012, 2:35 pm

In his locker room Lex Hart is sat alone, he is wearing the look of a man tired and pushed to breaking point

As he slowly starts to unravel the tape from around his wrist he stares at his image in the mirror opposite

LH: This just doesn’t get any easier…. I know you said it would be hard but am I fighting an unwinnable war???

Lex runs his fingers through his hair

LH: I know……… I know I’m not wanted here, I know I’m not trusted but why can’t they leave me alone to fight my own demons. I am not proud of what I have done in the past but I can no longer change what happened, all I can do is make amends, all I can do is show I have changed

Lex scowls at the image facing him

LH: No I don’t want there forgiveness – I know they will never cheer me, never chant my name. That is not why I came back

Lex looks to the floor

LH: I came back for me………To prove to myself ……Is that selfish??? – Is that wrong??

I hear what people say about me….he was handed everything he has ever had on a silver platter, he’s never had to fight for things, he always take the easy way out

I am an opportunist, is that so bad????

I study this business morning noon and night, I was taught to expose a weakness in my opponent and take advantage – Does that make me a bad person??

Have I not been fair?

Is there such a thing as a fair fight? – Mustn’t all vulnerabilities be exploited??

Does that make me flawed – Am I broken???

Lex has his head in hands and he breathes a huge sigh

LH: I have dreamt about being the best this business has ever seen since I was a small boy. But all the suffering I have caused; all the pain I have inflicted to reach the top – How can I justify this to myself?

Lex shakes his head back and forth, hitting himself in the forehead

I CAN’T!!!

I WON’T!!!

Lex regains his composure and smiles to himself in the mirror

LH: I am not the man I used to be – But I am not weaker…….. I am stronger now, I know it will be a long struggle; I accept my penance and will not shy away any longer

There are no ifs or buts in the ring when you lose you lose, when you win you win
I accept these terms and I will face them head on

Lex stares intently at the reflection

LH: First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 25 Oct 2012, 4:02 pm

*The camera goes to the back to find Nay in the car park finishing signing autographs for fans before entering the building, backpack over his shoulder dressed in some casual clothes. Nay continues to walk through the corridors towards his locker room, greeting the staff when Jack Reynolds shouts him over.*

JR: NAY, can I have few moments of your time please?

*Nay stops and shrugs his shoulders, before placing his bag on the floor*

Nay: Sure Jack, what's up?

*Jack Reynolds and his camera man run down the corridor to where Nay is standing before quickly setting up*

JR: Nay, this week at war you face Mike Hill, a man you have had issues with ever since Destiny and the current champion Kenji Hidari for the European Championship but many spectators and commentators say that having failed so often to win the Hardcore title, you don’t actually deserve a shot at any title. They are starting to agree with certain figures backstage that you don't have what it takes. How do you respond to these claims.

*Nay shakes his head and lets out a sigh of exasperation*

Nay: You're right Jack, I should just pack it all in and stop wasting everyone's time.

Except in the last few weeks I have beaten, the current Freeweight and European Champions and the former European champion, I earned the right to be in this match last week that’s why I deserve a title shot Jack, its that simple.

JR: It's not your ability that's in question though Nay, Its whether or not you are mentally able to take that next step, Hidari won his championship in a couple of months after joining the company, Mike Hill has taken just a month to get into championship contention. Sorry to be harsh Nay, but you have spent 10 months trying to get to the top and every time you get close you lose.

Your career has been nothing but failure, sometimes glorious failure but at the end its just failure.

Nay: Lets get something straight, I have been hearing for months I don’t belong here, I don’t have what it takes to be a success but here's the problem with that, Logan, Blue Dragon, Hidari and Mike Hill they all come out week after week claiming I am not a threat, yet when it comes down to it not one of them is ever happy that they have to face me, some even avoid it at all costs ehh Mike.

I may not have the honours of the two men I face this week, I may not have the ego of the two men I face this week, but I do have belief in my own ability and that if I keep plodding away I will make it to the top eventually.

JK: Buts that’s the point.....

*Nay puts his hand up to stop Jack in mid speech, before grabbing the microphone*

Jack, lets just wrap this up shall we.

Hidari two weeks ago we faced in triple threat match and I walked away with the victory, make no mistake I plan on doing the same again.

As for you Mike, you snuck into this match and for that I must applaud you, that’s why you are the legend, but you get in my way in our match and I will destroy in one night, what you have spent a career working towards.

Once again i go into this match with nothing to lose, no one expects anything from me, no one looks at me as threat but make no mistake, win lose or draw the pair of you will know you have been in a fight.

*Nay drops the mic, before picking up his bag and heading towards his locker room*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Thu 25 Oct 2012, 9:48 pm

Can't be touched rings out around the arena. Out comes Andreas Deimos too a chorus of boos. He is wearing a custom made T-Shirt with the slogan 'Sent From Heaven' adorning a golden front while on the back. He walks down to the ring and walks around to grab a microphone.

MW: 'Andreas has been mightily impressive since his debut along with fellow rookie Andre Licentia'

RJ: 'The Gods of Rome came close to defeating established tag team Dopant Zero in a number one contenders match this week'

Andreas clears his throat

'Quite now people. Stop your boring conversations about your boring jobs and your boring families and listen to the ultimate being, Andreas Deimos address you lucky peasants.

This week at Lockdown, when me and Andre Licentia (slows down and gulps) lost (dismissively) to the crazy Japs I realised something. I realised that if I am here and I am vowing to show the world just how dominant I am then its time to start being serious and showing these people exactly what I am about. Because I am not here to be runner up, to be a loser. I am here to be a winner!

I want to perform every week consistently at the top of my game. I can't just be taking weeks off and not expecting to lose to inferior talent. That is not how this company works and that is why I wanted to here. Finally a challenge I deserve and one I can rise to. But if I'm not going to put in 110% effort then it isn't even worth being here and I've learnt this the hard way. Defeats. I shouldn't be losing. I am the greatest natural talent you people will ever see in your damn lives and I'm losing to chumps like Dopant Zero. This shouldn't happen and from now on it won't. You will see me prove that I am here for a purpose, to fight. Not only to fight but to eliminate competition. There shall be no more pay-per-views were the management can afford to not put me on the card.

Ladies and gentleman, I am Andreas Deimos and I am for real!'

Deimos puts the mic down and leaves the arena

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 26 Oct 2012, 12:51 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena. The crowd are over hyped and excited as RJ walks up to the to the tron)

RJ- Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen we are just a few days away from when 6WF Presents WAR! We are looking forward to the action, the drama and possibly title changes. Coming to the Arena at this time is man who is indeed the current 6WF European Champion. But as European Champion he has currently send waves throughout the 6WF Universe but what are his true intentions? Nonetheless please allow me to welcome you Self Proclaim 6WF European/International Champion Hidari Kenji!

("The Essence" blast through the speakers as Hidari Kenji comes walking out in a mix reaction positive and negative. Hidari has a huge grin on his face as he waves at the 6WF Fans. "The Essence" dies down as you hear a mix reaction. Hidari is wearing his traditional Japanese Track Suit with his Support or Suffer 2012 T-Shirt.)

RJ- Hidari..we are just a few days away from your first title defense for your European Title. How are you going to overcome the odds when you face Nay Brother and Mike Hill???

Hidari- Well first off RJ I hear you've been talking crap about me at that commentary table. You feel as though I'm lying to all of these Hidari-maniacs!!!!!!????

RJ- Well...

Hidari- Do you really think I'm telling these kids to not take their vitamins and minerals and not drink milk!

RJ- Well thats just overboard...Hidari your actions throughout the time you've been here in 6WF has been nothing but questionable! What are your true intentions?

Hidari- i don't know what your talking about but I can see the rage out of you RJ. RJ you hate the fact that a Japanese-Blooded man is European Champion!!!
You are racist! RJ and you are a terrible human being! I have fought hard just to get to where I'm at right now and all I hear out of your mouth is Hidari is Evil! Are you serious RJ...RJ you are a bitter sad man! Would you like a shot at my title?

RJ- I'm just doing my job!

Hidari- No it doesn't look like it because all you can care about is judging my regin as European Champion. But you know what I can face whoever I want and put the title on the line against whoever!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- If I want to put my title on the line against a obese nerd looking like that guy!

(Hidari points to the tron)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hidari- I sure as hell can! I'll beat that Virgin to a pulp!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- But none the less RJ this interview is over. You're a terrible commentator and Michael Wire is better than you!

(Hidari smirks as he walks off the stage continuing to talk)

Hidari- Now before I was rudely interrupted! I am once again in need of you people help!

(RJ looks annoyed as he storms off backstage)

Hidari- I your favorite European Champion is once up again against two people who have not proved themselves into this title picture. Two men who I just don't see winning this match!

(Hidari climbs into the ring)

Hidari- My first opponent! Mike Hill!!! Mike Hill former 6CW Wrestler. Actually we clash many times in the past and now he's starting to see the light. Good for him. He's no longer in the ass of Yarmouth Blade which is a good sight to see.

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- Mike Hill you and Nay Brother are two individuals who share the same exact things in common. You two can't get the job done!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Mike Hill you use to be somebody. Use to be the man but now you are indeed a push-over...look at the names Mike Hill you're like Jerry Lynn or Hardcore Holly. Fourth Wall Alert Mike Hill you are a terrible Human being and how have you received a title shot? Mike Hill you don't deserve a title shot!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Now as far as you Nay Brother. I still don't know why you continue to lsoe to champions and lose matches. News flash you pinned Vortex the low ranking champion in this company. You can't defeat London Kincade after the many of title shots you received and now you wanna try your luck with me!? Please Stop!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Nay Brother you are facing the second rated Champion in this company and I just won this belt last month. I am on my way to becoming the longest reigning 6WF Champion. I have a desire to be in the history books and now you wanna try and take my crown off my head? Best of luck because those that tries to go after the King of 6WF will find his head on the guillotine!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- You are indeed hopeless Nay...you are facing the wrong person Nay!

You are stepping in shoes that you can't fit because you're not me!

Nay you are not as fast on your feet as me!

Nay you are not dominate as me in the ring!

Nay you are not on my level!

Hidari- This Sunday I will show you why the Regin of Japan has just started and how we will run this company from the inside out! Stay tuned to fine out for more information!

AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

("The Essence" blast as the scene fades to black)

Last edited by Cable on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:16 am

Dopant Zero RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in the Team Japan locker room as Coach Tachibana and Dopant Zero are watching Hidari as Coach Tacibana cuts the tv off)

Coach Tachibana- You see boys Hidari is always sending waves in 6WF. That promo right there shows he wants to retain the only thing 6WF can't get their dirty Caucasian hands on that European Championship!

(Tsukasa looks on as he stares at Kenzaki)

Kenzaki- We've been busting our asses since day one!

Coach Tachibana- And your gonna stop!? So what if you have yet to get those belts!!!!!! The problem is with you guys. You gotta want those titles! You gotta do whatever it takes to get those titles!

(Tsukasa stops and stares at Coach Tachibana)

Tsukasa- Oh really? I've been saying this from the last past month! We take what we want and we do want those belts!

Coach Tachibana- Oh really? Well why haven't you fought for them because it seems like Team japan can't move on it's own with just a European Champion!

(Tsukasa looks intimidated as he stops and thinks about what Coach Tachibana is trying to tell him)

Kenzaki- So what are you saying?

Coach Tachibana- I'm saying you two is gonna to have to sacrifice what you currently have to achieve something great! Starting today I hearby banish you two from Team Japan!

Tsukasa- Why!? Thats not fair!

Coach Tachibana- Until you can defeat Yarmouth Blade and that traitor The Dragon then I have nothing less for you guys. You two should rethink your strategy heading into this match Sunday!

(As Tsukasa stares on a knock erupts on the door as the door opens. 6WF Officials and Cameramen walk in)

6WF Reporters- Excuse me can we have a word with Dopant Zero...Kenzaki Tsukasa can we please

Coach Tachibana- Wait Wait whoa whoa...first off learn some damn respect you European Parasites you don't just walk through the door without warning. We could be doing drugs in here!

6WF Reporter- And who are you?

Coach Tachibana- Well since this is a new playing field. I am the Coach of Team Japan! My name is Coach Tachibana and I'm here to assist this Team! We already have the European Title in our possession which Hidari will successfully retain at WAR because he's the most dominate Superstar in 6WF who has yet to be pinned in a singles competition match!

6WF Reporter- What about the numbers game it's a triple threat match which means Hidari can't get pinned to lose the belt and what about Dopant Zero?? It looks like they'll lose once again in the race for the Tag Team Title Belts!??

Coach Tachibana- First off Triple Threat doesn't mean a damn thing Hidari will overcome the odds in his first of many succesful title defenses!!! Secondly Dopant Zero

(Tsukasa cuts Coach Tachibana off)

Tsukasa- Dopant Zero will get the job done this Sunday because this is our time. We are tired of having no names like Blade and The Dragon walk around with what we came here with in the first place!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Tsukasa- This tag team division would be dead if it wasn't for us! I am tired of losing and I am tired of being underlooked! We will beat Blade and Dragon if it's the last thing we do before it's all said and done! So boys you better hold those titles tight because we're coming for them!

(Tsukasa walks off as Kenzaki leaves...Coach Tachibana looks on as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 27 Oct 2012, 10:51 am

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi...I'm Hidari Kenji and I approve this message =D

(The scene takes place outside on a cool fall morning. The scene opens up with Hidari Kenji sitting down reading a newspaper playing music off his I-Pod. Hidari looks up as he see's the 6WF Camera. He takes his headphones off as he smile at the camera...)

Hidari- Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls and All you Hidari-maniacs out there and welcome to another exciting Journey we have here today.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Before I get down to business I want to share with you on a song I was just playing. I'm sure you all know of it as "I fought the law" also known as Nay Brother's entrance theme to when he comes out to the ring. And such a strong terrible name of a song. Fighting the law. Why would you want to fight the people who protect and serve us from criminals each and everyday???

(Hidari shakes his head)

Hidari- As a opponent I'm facing against on Sunday. I go against a man who just doesn't qualify for the Championship. He's going after a second rated Champion in the 6WF. Thats right Logan and Vortex I said second rated title. The problem I have is if you couldn't defeat Logan the 10 times you try to go after that title what in your bright mind think you can knock off the Reign of Japan this Early?

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I do understand that your tired of being underlooked and your tired of failed oppertunities but your problem isn't with me Nay. Your problem is obviously with Mike Hill and the Freeweight Champion because your win from two week ago in that Triple Threat Match wasn't against me because I my good friend was not pinned in that match. You pinned the Freeweeight Champion.

(Hidari looks on at the camera)

Hidari- And Nay what makes you think you qualify for what I have anyway? It times like this where I see that you as European Champion just won't make things better. Nay your mind isn't focused to be a champion because......

(Hidari pulls out a list)

Hidari- What I have here is a list of all the violations you did in your past while here working as a 6WF Wrestler...

Child Endangerment??????

Hidari- C'Mon Nay???

Intoxicated While On The Job??????

Hidari- C'Mon Nay??????

Disorderly Conduct????

Hidari- Seriously Nay? I mean C'mon this stuff here just screams that your a convict!

A FELON!

Hidari- But yet you still continue to try and grab that one thing that you failed to achieve since your debut and thats this European Championship.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- And another thing on here is very disturbing I will not even talk about that Nay but you are my opponent in this upcoming election and once again to all you fans I am asking if you do the right thing and Support!

If not then you will suffer from a terrible title reign by the hands of Nay Brother.. If wiping the dirt and stains off of this from Trevor Swann was a problem imagine what will happen once Nay Brother is champion???

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- Now onto Nay's Beliefs...

(Hidari pulls out another paper)

Hidari- It says here that Nay Brother believes that there should be more jobs available to working citizens. I can highly understand this because once I retain my 6WF International/European Title you will be on the unemployment line..

(Hidari looks through the paper)

Hidari- Nay Brother doesn't support Tax Cuts?

How are we suppose to continue as humans if Taxes aren't cut Nay Brother??? Tax Cuts is what we citizens need here today!

Hidari- And finally Nay Brother supports Prostitution????

Hidari- Male Prostitution????????????

(Hidari throws the paper in the trash)

Hidari- How disgusting and rude Nay! You care more about Prostitution then Breast Cancer????? Comes Sunday I will be fighting for Breast Cancer because Hidari loves the boobies and I disapprove of Prostitution! Prostitution is what's wrong with this country now! There are no future for our kinds if they doesn't have no leaders!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I am that leader and my Reign of Japan will continue after Sunday! But however if you people want to support a man who will bring nothing but boring promises to the European Championship be my guest but best know that what I've been doing up to now! The rating have increased!

I'M HIDARI KENJI AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

SUPPORT OR SUFFER 2012

(Scene Fades Away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat 27 Oct 2012, 9:52 pm

*Hill is sat backstage watching a re-run of Hidari’s earlier promos.

Mike Hill: Kenji! What’s going on with you man? I had the, ahem, pleasure of competing against you in 6CW and you were one crazy Bar Steward then. But now, you’ve clearly taken one too many chair shots to the head! Because you seem to be overly concerned with Nay, thus ignoring the main threat...Mike damn Hill!

I am genuinely intrigued as to how you are breaking the fourth wall by saying I don’t deserve this title shot? In case you hadn’t noticed Kenji, I am not exactly popular around here. Danny McGraw hates me because I left the Association and left him with the dregs like Logan Kincade or Vortex. Abe doesn’t like me because I represent everything that he dislikes. Arrogance, ego but most of all...talent.

I earned this title shot, it’s just fortunate for you that Nay managed to steal a pinfall at the same time as I did. Hidari, you should be making friends with Nay not enemies because that is your only chance of retaining that title. Mike Hill is the biggest threat in this match, and you need to recognise that Kenji instead of throwing out the same old line everyone else does, that I am past it.

You couldn’t be more wrong. If I was as past it as everyone suggests, would Danny McGraw have offered me a contract on my terms? Like I said, we aren’t on the best of terms but even Danny knows that I am one of the best wrestlers in the world, and more important than that, I sell tickets. The name Mike Hill means something only you or Nay can dream of. And when I add the European Title to my resume, that my value just sky-rockets further.

And now onto my dear friend, Nay Bother. Nay, as nice as it would be to win the European Title tomorrow night, it’s more about me giving you an ass-whooping. The title would be bonus, beating some respect into you is my main objective. You seem to think that Mike Hill is avoiding you? That’s not right Nay, it’s just that I know my own value.

Why beat the hell out of you on Lockdown when I could do it on Pay Per View and make an even bigger statement to the world, that Mike Hill is back. You know what the difference between me and you is Nay? For you, facing me is going to be the highest point of your career. This is never going to get any better for you, you’ll never make more money, to borrow an old 6WF star’s line...Mike Hill is going to make you famous.

Where as for me, this is more of a necessity. You’ve called into question my ability, you’ve disrespected me and I have to rectify that. But it’s nothing more than a necessity for me, it is a stepping stone for bigger things for the Next Big Thing!

*Hill strides off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Sun 28 Oct 2012, 8:17 am

(The camera pushes in to the gym and follows round to show TGA working a punchbag. He ignores it for a moment or two before placing his hands on the bag and facing the camera.)

TGA: I know I’ve been pretty quiet recently, but that’s because I haven’t had much to say. Instead I’ve been working my butt off in here trying to make sure I’m at my best for the match. You see I’ve been frustrated in the past because when I’ve lost I knew I could have done more- been quicker, been stronger. But I wasn’t.

This time though I feel as if I’m back at my peak. This time if I’m defeated I’ll accept that whoever comes out on top if a worthy victor. I know I might not be the red hot favourite for this title match, but those odds count for jack all once we step foot inside the ring.

It’s impossible to predict the outcome of the match. Who can account for a momentary lapse of judgement that could put you out of it? Far too many guys backstage waffle on about their destinies, or how fate is on their side. Oh how I wish they’d wake up and smell the cowpat that they spout! It’s a sewer of stinkage out there; you can’t tell who’s spouting crap or who’s had their tongue up someone’s ass.

(TGA walks over to a bench and lies down on it, looking up towards the ceiling.)

TGA: When I was starting out in this business, the agents and coaches would always tell you that the sky is the limit. If you settle for that you’ll never become a legend. Great wrestlers are those that reach the sky, but legendary ones are those that surpass everyone’s expectations and boundaries. In this ring this weekend will be five legends. Like us or not, the talent is unquestionable.

Even putting aside all of the history between us, this main event is by far the greatest PPV headliner that 6wF has ever put on. There has been so much hype that it is going to be delivered perfectly.

The Saint seems to have been around forever. Now I know he’s been preaching about how he always comes back stronger than ever; I won’t argue with that because I have said exactly the same about myself. He’s spent a phenomenal amount of time as Champion and now he’s chasing yet another world title. But does 6wF really want him as Champ? As much as I loathe the Bar Steward, Cassius Zhi has made these past few months exhilarating. Do we want to go back to this lump droning on every week about how big he is?

Comparisons between Saint and I have been drawn since day one. Both of us possess an outstanding amount of power, but can be surprisingly agile. However we are most definitely not two of the same. You see, if I was Champion I’d have everyone fearing me. The persona you see in the ring is exactly the same you get out of it. I’m not prepared to take crap from someone and let them get away with it. Why do you think I was so heavily suspected of mowing down Zhi? Because I am capable of doing so.

I’ll admit, since he got himself involved in the title picture and eventually won it I have thought of doing it. That megalomaniac put me through some of my most gruelling moments in my career. Surely it would be justified to inflict the same type of pain back… Just to be polite. But I decided I could wait until Sunday and go all out to try and get my revenge.

These aren’t the words of an addict, these are the words of someone who has seen past the charade. You’re too busy being a tool that you have actually believed your own hype. That is a dangerous game, my friend, and one of which you will learn the consequences of very shortly.

Then the final piece of this jigsaw is the former Champion- Crime Lord. have actually believed your own hype. That is a dangerous game, my friend, and one of which you will learn the consequences of very shortly.

Then the final piece of this jigsaw is the former Champion- Crime Lord. Your reign of ‘terror’ has finally ended and you are back to chasing the gold you so desperately want. Our journeys have often intertwined, but never so brutally. It’s a testament to the strength of the New Dynasty that two of the greatest World Champions in 6wF history have came from there. Let’s face it, we all knew Mike Hill was going to be one massive disappointment.

(TGA gets up to walk towards the locker room.)

TGA: Ah, I almost forgot. The one final ingredient in this recipe for mayhem… JJ Johnson. The American Hero, Mr V.I.P, the Franchise Playa. In other words, the attention seeking douche who has control over who emerges victorious. He’ll tell us all how he’ll call it straight down the line, with no impartiality at all. Lies! JJ Johnson knows who he wants to face at Born in Fire, and he doesn’t want an easy challenge. He wants to bring the fight to the strongest guy in the company. Whatever impact you try to have, JJ, I’ll make sure you have no other choice except to raise my hand as the winner.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 28 Oct 2012, 4:17 pm

*JJ Johnson is stood with RJ in the backstage area of the War arena. JJ is dressed in black cargo trousers and a green vest, his father’s chain wrapped around his neck.

RJ: JJ it is almost time, in just a few hours the doors will open and the fans that are already queuing outside will enter the arena for what promises to be an amazing evening of 6WF pay per view action.

JJ:We been doing the fan access all weekend RJ and I can tell you these guys are amped up, they cannot wait to get in here and see what we got planned. This is going to be a night to remember, I promise that for everyone tuning in.

RJ:Tonight you will not be wrestling, but you do have a vital role when it comes to the main event. Cassius Zhi will defend the 6WF Championship in a fatal four way elimination match, against Crime Lord, TGA and The Saint….JJ, you will be the special guest referee in that contest.

*JJ smiles and nods his head

RJ:Now whilst the production team are busy getting everything prepared for tonight, I wanted to get your thoughts on this match. Even if you weren’t the referee, you would have more than a vested interest, because five weeks from now at Born in Fire you will meet the winner of this contest with the biggest prize in the game on the line.

JJ:Without a doubt you right RJ…because JJ Johnson would have one eye on this match, JJ Johnson would be mo’ than interested in the outcome of this contest…because at Born in the Fire the winner will meet me, head on, one on one, man to man and we gone do this properly…so of course JJ Johnson is all wrapped up in the events surrounding tonight….

RJ:As a referee, you have been handed the authority……are you confident that you can keep yourself impartial, despite the various issues you have with all of tonight’s participants?

JJ:JJ Johnson be a professional RJ so being impartial ain’t even got nothing to do with it….I know, believe me I know, about the issues between me and Cassius….me and Crime Lord…history between me and TGA and the four year long rivalry with The Saint….I know bout all that, I lived through all that but JJ Johnson mo’ than capable of separating business and personal, fo’ real…

Because tonight is about business, I been elected to do a job and with God as my witness that is a job I will conduct without a glitch, no questions even asked….I call this down the line and the man that walks out of here tonight with his arm raised in victory will have earned it….I guarantee that….no shortcuts with JJ Johnson in charge, we doing this properly…

RJ:So you have no preference whatsover?

JJ:We covered this RJ, I did this with you two weeks ago and nothing has changed. Because it don’t matter if Crime Lord and Saint run they mouths….or the competitive edge between me and Teej…don’t matter if Cassius wants to slap my a55 with a shockwave because I can store that all to one side and we deal with that when the time dictates……tonight is not that time….tonight I’m there to referee, to make the calls, to make sure we find out who is going to Born in Fire…

Far as “preference” goes, I couldn’t give three scoops o’ horse (beep) to be honest with you…I just hope that tonight’s victor gets themselves a real nice rest when the curtain comes down….because from Friday week, the moment Lockdown hits air, I’m on yo a55 and I’m running this badboy like never seen befo…..no letups and no time to breathe…

It makes not one shred o’ difference to me who wins tonight….I don’t care who got that gold around they waist when all is said and done….all I care about is knowing my opponent, taking care of business and getting myself prepared fo’ whatever is coming next…..

Fo’ JJ Johnson I paid the price and I earned the right to headline Born in Fire 2012….I shed blood, sweat and tears to bust my balls into that position and tonight I will make sure my opponent does exactly the same thing….because on the grandest stage of them all I want the two worthiest warriors to stand nose to nose…..JJ Johnson already got his podium….all I wanna know is, who be stepping up to the plate?

Tonight the pressure is off fo’ me…..tonight I’m relaxed, got my shoulders on sag and I am literally bordering on comatose because this ain’t affecting me……I got Brandi stopping by soon, we gone grab some food and chill the hell out...but fo’ those four men in they lockerooms right now, all eyes on them…..it’s go hard or go home for those four and I want them to remember that when they stood in the Gorilla position later tonight…

Don’t worry about JJ Johnson, I’m gone be waiting fo yo a55 when the time comes ….don’t worry about what the crowd gone say….worry about yoself, and worry about just how far you are willing to go in order to seal yo place in the annals of time…

This is the night….the only match that matters…

You either want it, or you don’t…

You make the choice…

I’ll be waiting….

Tick……Tock!

*JJ smirks at himself and then gives RJ a salute as he backs away and heads towards his lockeroom.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down