The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R-Truth tweet botch (contains RAW spoiler)

+3
Fernando
TopoftheChops
ADMIN
7 posters

Go down

R-Truth tweet botch (contains RAW spoiler) Empty R-Truth tweet botch (contains RAW spoiler)

Post by ADMIN Tue 19 Apr 2011, 8:46 pm

Before RAW aired here in the US, R-Truth spoiled his heel turn by posting the following… "Being mr nice guy got me no where! I lost my chance to become WWE champion! Wait'al they get a load of me!"

Truth deleted the tweet when people complained that RAW had not aired yet, and that he was spoiling the show for them.

So firstly he breaks UK laws on smoking in a public building and then ruins part of RAW for the US.

What's up Green Bay!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

R-Truth tweet botch (contains RAW spoiler) Empty Re: R-Truth tweet botch (contains RAW spoiler)

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 19 Apr 2011, 8:51 pm

R-Truth will be taking batista's reign as the king of botches!

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

R-Truth tweet botch (contains RAW spoiler) Empty Re: R-Truth tweet botch (contains RAW spoiler)

Post by Fernando Tue 19 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm

kofi?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 19 Apr 2011, 9:12 pm

Thought this was an interesting blog about the heel turn:

From the wiki for character development:

Dynamic vs. static

Dynamic characters are ones that undergo a discernible and/or significant change throughout the narrative. Static characters are ones that have relatively little or no discernible change throughout the narrative.

It is possible to have round static characters, flat static characters, round dynamic characters, and flat dynamic characters, although the last example is most difficult to portray and achieve.

From TV Tropes’ sorting/drinking game on Face Heel Turns:

When a character is tempted to do a Face Heel Turn or a Heel Face Turn, it is often the result of much Character Development in their lives, forcing them to weigh their nature, goals, loves and even hates in balance.

I think a lot of people confuse heel turns with character development.

Colin Young asked me on Twitter what I meant by this, and he suggested that “I like to think of a heel/face turn as a promissory note for future character development.” I think this is a solid assessment. When a character does something out of sorts, especially when it seems out of sorts on an ethical level, we are not really being told “hey, this guy is evil now,” but rather “we’ve decided to do something interesting.”

R-Truth’s cigarette scene is the most interesting—actually, possibly the only interesting—thing he’s done in the last three years. But does getting fed up at John Morrison’s accusations (not to mention losing to Morrison and perhaps proving him right) make Truth a bad guy? Or does it just make him a dynamic character, who can change based on circumstances?

Much like The Miz, R-Truth hasn’t actually done anything wrong. He’s acted with attitude and ruthless aggression, two traits expressly encouraged by the neighborhood. Also, smoking? Call me nostalgic, but that’s badass.

taken from http://www.fairtoflair.com/post/4753836441/smoking

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 8:31 am

R-Truth is going to become a school bully type, next week on RAW he'll be caught smoking behind the bike sheds, he'll steal Todd Grisham's lunch money before finally flushing John Morrison's head down the toilet.

As for his tweet, it's kind of hilarious that he thought to himself "YEAH! I'LL SHOW YOU MUTHACHUCKERS WHAT I'M ALL ABOUT! HEEL IT UP MOFO!" and then someone said "RAW hasn't been shown over here yet you diddy! WAAAA!" and then he takes down the tweet like "Oop! Never mind............"

You show 'em Ron, you show 'em.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:22 am

A school bully gimmick? I like it!

R-Gripper Steadson - Truth

His finisher should be the atomic wedgie drop. Other backstage heat - He steals the nerdy kids homework, he plays truant from superstars and he draws a chalk Pork sword on Vince McMahons back when he isnt looking.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:28 am

I'm surprised they mentioned that Truth smokes, Vince absolutely hates smoking and has been known to use that as an excuse not to puish guys in the past, using it now seems weird, I'd love to see him come out smoking though, its kinda taboo in Wrestling, it would be pretty badass

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:30 am

the-gaffer wrote:I'm surprised they mentioned that Truth smokes, Vince absolutely hates smoking and has been known to use that as an excuse not to puish guys in the past, using it now seems weird, I'd love to see him come out smoking though, its kinda taboo in Wrestling, it would be pretty badass

I didn't know that, that interesting man.

I guess it's in a heel turn though, so its percieved as bad if you see what i mean?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:35 am

I remember he was furious when vids leaked onto Youtube of Orton bumming fags off fans

Edit: bumming fags means tapping cigs GLAAD

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:37 am

the-gaffer wrote:I remember he was furious when vids leaked onto Youtube of Orton bumming fags off fans

Edit: bumming fags means tapping cigs GLAAD

Was Morrison watching from the bushes?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:41 am

Nope, he was watching but he wasn't in the bushes, he was there for all to see

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:48 am

the-gaffer wrote:Nope, he was watching but he wasn't in the bushes, he was there for all to see

jumping from tree to lampost to park bench

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:57 am

Don't forget the leap onto the phone box

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:58 am

to complete indifference....

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:03 am

He should just be the condom changer, anytime Melina shouts NEXT Morrison pops up from the street lamp to bin the old ones and fit the new ones

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:34 am

Is that what WWE NXT is about - rookies taking a turn on Melina?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:35 am

if it was the ratings would be a lot better

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:45 am

Next series on Tough Enough:

"Are YOU Tough Enough?! We'll be looking for only the HARDEST of the hardcore! This season, watch as the contestants take turns banging Melina, whilst trying not to be put off by John Morrison fapping beside them as he leaps from the chest of drawers to the bedside lamp pauses.......before jumping to the top of the wardrobe and posing in slo-motion as the crowd goes mild! Watch in awe as one contestant leaves the room in floods of tears screaming "HE WAS PLAYING WITH MY HAIR!" Gasp as things turn nasty when a fight breaks out after JoMo whispers woodenly into a contestant's ear 'Yeah! Go for it big boy! Do it! Yeah! She's loving it! Yeah!' Special appearances by Batista, Mike Knox, the RAW & Smackdown locker rooms, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Brock Lesnar, Terrible Ted the Wrestling Bear, Frankie the Bird, Howard Finkel, Mike Chioda, Earl & Dave Hebner, Jimmy in catering and Ted the sound guy as they all try and pass on their Melina humping tips to our wannabees. Don't you DARE friggin' miss it! TOUGH ENOUGH! TOUGH! ENOUGH!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:47 am

the crowd goes mild

Genius Very Happy

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:53 am

[THE CROWD GOES MILD]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Genuis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down