The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606V2 King Of The Ring Details Thread.

+30
greggschickenbake
TopoftheChops
Gregers
Blade
Liam_Main
Dx Dan.
AberdeenSteve
Brady12
Jammy31
Lex-Express
Dr Gregory House MD
Bull
The Best in the World
The Dashing One
David Tails
Mr H
sodhat
Fadorock
River Ace
JoshSansom
Fernando
uberkiwi
ADMIN
The Awesome Giz
Enforcer
Kay Fabe
Adam D
Legend
theundisputedY2D2
Holymiky
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

606V2 King Of The Ring Details Thread. - Page 3 Empty 606V2 King Of The Ring Details Thread.

Post by Holymiky Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Holymiky wrote:Yeah that's right.

Hi guys,

Some of you may know that King Beer is the 606 KOTR from near the end of last year, this was sparked from a competition i ran from another posters idea and carried it on and eventually KB was crowned KOTR, hence his name "King Beer". I have decided to run the same competition on 606V2 so we can crown a new one specifically for here. I understand this could be classed as a popularity competition but it isn't in my eyes, people can vote for who they damn please and the person who wins will be the most popular anyway.

Anyways, i will be thinking over the next few days whilst i get responses from you guys on wheather you would like to take part or not. All you have to do is sign yourself up on this thread and if you have any feedback or ideas as to how this can work then please let me know, also on this thread.

On a side note i am only posting it in here to start with, then the competition will spill over into off topic so it does not clog up the Wrestling board because it has minimal reference to Wrestling really!

So, it's over to you from here and i will count up the amount of people when i feel we have enough to move forward and progress with this.

Thanks for your time.

Heres a topic i posted a while ago people to do with the 606V2 KOTR i am planning on running.

This topic is to explain it in more detail and to ask people to sign themselves up if they haven't already.

Alright so, i have had some help on the idea behind this and i know alot of people thought it would of been just another popularity contest. I have decided to go with an idea suggested on the other thread of debating a topic i give to the selected 2 people facing off agaisnt one another.

There would be randomly selected face-offs for example see below:

Holymiky VS King Beer.

"What do you think of the state of wrestling at the moment?"

I would ask them both to send me, within 24 hours of posting the thread a reply to the topic question asked. Then i would post a topic with the 2 replies as anonymous and ask people to vote for thier favourite reply, obviously whoever wins will be put through to the next round and so on.

I am going to run this thread untill at least tommorow morning so if anyone who ventures on here in the evening can be involved aswell.

I'd be happy to hear any topics that people would want to see put into the head to heads to be discussed aswell.

I'm not sure when i am going to run it simply because its Good Friday this friday and there are alot of bank Holidays coming up. It may be after that who knows, i will warn the people involved via PM of when i plan to do it.

So who's in?

theundisputedY2D2.
King Beer.
Legend.
The-Gaffer.
Hobo.
Hero.
Enforcer.
Awesome Giz.
Uberkiwi.
JoshSansom.
Fernando
River Ace.
Fadorock.
Sodhat.
The Dashing One.
Miz Came To Play.
TheBrahmaBull.
Dr Gregory House MD.
Lex-Express.
AberdeenSteve.
Dx Dan.
Liam_Main4.
Yarmouth Blade.
Gregers.
WickhamWonderland.
Greggschickenbake.
Perfect Jack.
Sainty.

Last edited by Holymiky on Thu 05 May 2011, 10:27 am; edited 11 times in total

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

606V2 King Of The Ring Details Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: 606V2 King Of The Ring Details Thread.

Post by Legend Fri 06 May 2011, 7:01 pm

Hey ?!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

606V2 King Of The Ring Details Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: 606V2 King Of The Ring Details Thread.

Post by Blade Fri 06 May 2011, 7:03 pm

sorry mate thought you were talking about 6ng 🤦
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 06 May 2011, 7:04 pm

on the KOTR thread...
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 06 May 2011, 7:05 pm

I know lol its friday lol long week behind me lmao
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 06 May 2011, 7:15 pm

Haha no worries
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3