The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adele or Taylor Swift? But what about Fergie? NEW VOTE

4 posters

Go down

Adele or Taylor Swift? BUt let's Fergie into the mix, shall we?

Adele or Taylor Swift?  But what about Fergie?  NEW VOTE Vote_lcap17%Adele or Taylor Swift?  But what about Fergie?  NEW VOTE Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Adele or Taylor Swift?  But what about Fergie?  NEW VOTE Vote_lcap67%Adele or Taylor Swift?  But what about Fergie?  NEW VOTE Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Adele or Taylor Swift?  But what about Fergie?  NEW VOTE Vote_lcap16%Adele or Taylor Swift?  But what about Fergie?  NEW VOTE Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Adele or Taylor Swift?  But what about Fergie?  NEW VOTE Empty Adele or Taylor Swift? But what about Fergie? NEW VOTE

Post by doctor_grey Sun 28 Oct 2012, 1:59 am

OK. a litle honesty here. I don't care much for either Adele or Taylor Swift. Both are played over and over on the radio. Although I think Adele's voice is much better and I don't care for American country music.

So, how about Fergie, especially from this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o42zmYN2_-k

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Adele or Taylor Swift?  But what about Fergie?  NEW VOTE Empty Re: Adele or Taylor Swift? But what about Fergie? NEW VOTE

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 7:59 am

Had too much work done now; face like a melted welly!

Back to top Go down

Adele or Taylor Swift?  But what about Fergie?  NEW VOTE Empty Re: Adele or Taylor Swift? But what about Fergie? NEW VOTE

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 28 Oct 2012, 9:19 am

Considering how every black eyed peas song sounded better with Jessie J singing it with Will.i.am in the Voice, definitely not Fergie
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Sun 28 Oct 2012, 9:55 am

Considering that every Black Eyed Peas song makes me want to stick a cork screw in each ear and enter a boxing match, I'd say no to Fergie.
However, I'd say no to both others, why such terrible musicians guys?

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 28 Oct 2012, 9:59 am

Even "Where is the Love?"?
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Sun 28 Oct 2012, 10:00 am

It's tolerable, but I wouldn't want their one passable song on repeat.
I dunno, maybe I'm just grumpy in the morning.

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 28 Oct 2012, 10:02 am

I just wanted to legitimately use two query marks next to each other really
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Sun 28 Oct 2012, 10:03 am

That is both unusual and worrying.
In other news, I found something which others with my opinion may enjoy.

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/91/55/ea3eafe19e112799c8d6b26e94a23866-someone-put-a-knife-in-the-black-eyed-peas-experience.jpg

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sun 28 Oct 2012, 10:43 am

Mate, that is seriously funny. How did you find that? Terrific.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Sun 28 Oct 2012, 11:45 am

Just one of those gems you find whilst stumbling through the dark and scary world of the internet.

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by mbernz Sun 28 Oct 2012, 1:01 pm

The only half decent track they've done is Joints & Jam back in '98 (and that's principally because of the soul samples), it's been increasingly downhill since then.

mbernz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down