The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traditional Survivor Series Match announced (RAW Spoiler)

+13
Hero
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Kid Vicious
MtotheC
NickisBHAFC
Fernando
MIG
bretmeharty
Kay Fabe
Price Check On Jackass
ncfc_Tooze
Bull
VDT
17 posters

Go down

Traditional Survivor Series Match announced (RAW Spoiler) Empty Traditional Survivor Series Match announced (RAW Spoiler)

Post by VDT Tue 30 Oct 2012, 12:18 pm

As announced on Raw tonight, Team Foley vs. Team Punk will take place at Survivor Series on November 18th. The teams are as follows:

Team Foley: Ryback, Kofi Kingston, Kane, Daniel Bryan, and Randy Orton.

Team Punk: CM Punk (captain), The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, and Alberto Del Rio

Defo Orton heel turn here

I predict its be Punk v Orton and Ryback as the last three. Orton will RKO Ryback then walk off being counted out!!! Punk will then GTS an already knocked out Ryback for the Win!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Traditional Survivor Series Match announced (RAW Spoiler) Empty Re: Traditional Survivor Series Match announced (RAW Spoiler)

Post by Bull Tue 30 Oct 2012, 12:20 pm

i see Orton staying face here tbh.

i think team Foley will win.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Traditional Survivor Series Match announced (RAW Spoiler) Empty Re: Traditional Survivor Series Match announced (RAW Spoiler)

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 30 Oct 2012, 12:20 pm

I can see the PPV going back to how it was now with all the matches being tag elimination matches

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Price Check On Jackass Tue 30 Oct 2012, 12:24 pm

Only thing I can see happening is Punk running away with Ryback chasing him down, Both getting counted out in the process.

Price Check On Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 30 Oct 2012, 12:32 pm

ncfc_Tooze wrote:I can see the PPV going back to how it was now with all the matches being tag elimination matches

What other match could there be:

3MB & Prime time players v Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder and maybe R Truth

5 Face Divas vs 5 Heel Divas

I'm struggling?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 30 Oct 2012, 12:46 pm

Sheamoose and Big Show as captains of 2 teams?
then you have the likes of Cesaro, Barrett, Ziggler to fill them, with perhaps the returning Mark Henry and Jack Swagger aswell in there?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 30 Oct 2012, 12:51 pm

Team Foley will definitely win here, this allows the WWE to have Ryback pin Punk clean without having him drop the title

I think they missed a trick here, with how dysfunctional Team Hell No are it would have been awesome to see DB on Punks team and Kane on Foley's

Also, I'm guessing Cena and Ziggler will square off.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 30 Oct 2012, 12:54 pm

yeah that would have been good having Kane and Bryan split

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 12:58 pm

What about a Ryback turn..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 30 Oct 2012, 1:03 pm

No chance

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Price Check On Jackass Tue 30 Oct 2012, 1:06 pm

Wouldn't make sense now.. Although it is WWE so it could well happen!

Price Check On Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 30 Oct 2012, 1:08 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:yeah that would have been good having Kane and Bryan split

Yeah I think it would have been awesome, I could see them attack each other then save each other at times before Eliminating themselves while arguing on the outside, it'd have made for good TV

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 30 Oct 2012, 2:13 pm

Could have Cena, Sheamus +3 vs Big Show, Ziggler +3 then Ziggler cashes in afterwards
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 30 Oct 2012, 2:28 pm

Can I ask how is this title is any different to the title I put up last week, where the title spoiled raw? If anything in my opinion this is worse

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 30 Oct 2012, 2:58 pm

This has spoiler written in the title?

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:00 pm

MIG wrote:This has spoiler written in the title?

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:06 pm

Its not really a spoiler that there is a survivor series match set three weeks before survivor series is it?

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:11 pm

MIG wrote:Its not really a spoiler that there is a survivor series match set three weeks before survivor series is it?

When was the last time the main event of a survivor series was being main evented by a survivor series match?

It doesn't bother me at all, but when I put a segment that had happened( it didnt even give away what had happened) in last weeks raw in the title everyone threw their toys out of the pram thats all.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:16 pm

This doesn't say its the main event. I believe yours said something along the lines of there being a new GM. I think yours was much more of a spoiler.

For the record I wasn't bothered by your spoiler at all, just trying to help you work out why some were upset.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:16 pm

to be fair the could just as easily be about a jobbers survivor series match e.g Heath Slater's group

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:21 pm

Survivor Series card IMO

Team Punk vs Team Foley
Sheamus vs Big Show for the World Title
John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler

There the 3 big matches for the ppv. I was expecting Heyman to announce Lesnar in his team with Foley announcing HHH in his team.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:43 pm

MIG wrote:This doesn't say its the main event. I believe yours said something along the lines of there being a new GM. I think yours was much more of a spoiler.

For the record I wasn't bothered by your spoiler at all, just trying to help you work out why some were upset.

Yea that's fair enough,

It was just the principle OK

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 30 Oct 2012, 4:13 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Survivor Series card IMO

Team Punk vs Team Foley
Sheamus vs Big Show for the World Title
John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler

There the 3 big matches for the ppv. I was expecting Heyman to announce Lesnar in his team with Foley announcing HHH in his team.

Thats a decent line up OK

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 30 Oct 2012, 4:33 pm

I'd like to see them do a Mr Perfect type face turn.
ie, rather than face Ziggler, Cena asks him to fight with him.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:18 pm

They like to roll out the legends out this time of year - Could have 3MB v Vader, DDP and Sid

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:28 pm

I was disappointed with the participants, I thought Foley would throw in one curveball. I even anticipated Ambrose being called up to Punk's team as an unknown quantity - Hero must have got to me.

I think Punk will win, then set about beating up Foley, then The Rock will appear and take out Punk, setting up their Royal Rumble match for the title.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:32 pm

God I'd have marked out if that had occured.
I am though wondering if Foley's inclusion in this has something to do with a possible introduction of Ambrose.
Well hoping more than wondering really.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:38 pm

So are we saying there will be no WWE Title, Tags or IC Title on the line at SS?

That's a bit tame

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:43 pm

Usually the complaint about SS is that there aren't enough traditional matches on the card. I think they need to find the balance somewhere in the middle though. Might be difficult to sell this one with no marquee 1 on 1 matches.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:45 pm

I'm a fan of Survivor Series matches - I just don't think they should be tying the champions into them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 01 Nov 2012, 2:28 pm

I'm a big fan of the Champions being tied in with the Survivor Series matches, I'm not a fan of constant Title matches at PPV's, they've become devalued due to always being on the line and a number 1 contender feels like run of the mill stuff, I think having a World Champion in a match helps sell the event and the match type and it also gives someone an opportunity to pin the Champ without having him drop the belt which helps elevate the feud

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2James Thu 01 Nov 2012, 2:44 pm

I can see Vicky falling out with Booker T sometime in the net couple of weeks to set up some sort of smackdown vs raw match! Gives super Cena a reason to stay in the limelight (probably even will be the main event knowing WWE)

Y2James

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 01 Nov 2012, 3:11 pm

I think Cena will face off against Dolph, whether that's as team captains or not I'm not sure

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 01 Nov 2012, 5:33 pm

Definitely think it will be a Team Foley victory... can see Kane and DB getting each other eliminated through their bickering but Ryback destroying everyone and being victorious. Next night Punk v Ryback (plus more potentially) announced as the main event for TLC allowing Punk to retain without having to pin Ryback.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 01 Nov 2012, 5:39 pm

I forgot about TLC...

With them building up so many tag teams, TLC could be amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 01 Nov 2012, 6:33 pm

CM Punk vs Mick Foley at TLC has been discussed.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 01 Nov 2012, 6:36 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:CM Punk vs Mick Foley at TLC has been discussed.

I would say Punk needs a much bigger and stronger victory in the last PPV before he faces the Rock...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 01 Nov 2012, 6:38 pm

Also, if they won't use Foley in a multiman tag match, they're unlikely to use him in a big world championship TLC match.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 02 Nov 2012, 4:23 pm

Could have a NXT match.
I would be excited to see some new talent, NXT shouldn’t be some secret online. The main roster is a bit thin right now, so mix things up a little. Maybe have the survivors get WWE contracts?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down