The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE.com announces Survivor Series Match (contains spoiler for end of Raw)

5 posters

Go down

WWE.com announces Survivor Series Match (contains spoiler for end of Raw) Empty WWE.com announces Survivor Series Match (contains spoiler for end of Raw)

Post by BD21 Tue 12 Nov 2013, 6:02 pm

After last night's Raw, I was expecting WWE to go with a 6 on 6 Elimination Match but this afternoon WWE.com announced that at Survivor Series CM Punk & Daniel Bryan will take on Luke Harper and Erick Rowan from the Wyatt Family. This was a lot of people's original opinion but last night's ending segment would have changed that for a few.

Thoughts?

BD21

Back to top Go down

WWE.com announces Survivor Series Match (contains spoiler for end of Raw) Empty Re: WWE.com announces Survivor Series Match (contains spoiler for end of Raw)

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 12 Nov 2013, 6:10 pm

Thats a pretty disappointing use of Punk and Bryan although I actually thimk its supppsed to be

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

WWE.com announces Survivor Series Match (contains spoiler for end of Raw) Empty Re: WWE.com announces Survivor Series Match (contains spoiler for end of Raw)

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 12 Nov 2013, 6:12 pm

Awesome, Teddy Long's booking the pay per views now.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 12 Nov 2013, 6:55 pm

On recent events it kinda makes sense.  A 6 vs 6 would have been good, but why would The Shield team with the Wyatts after last night?  The brawl was intense and The Shield dont have beef with D-Bry or Punk.  

Although the PPV is screaming for an elimination match.  Punk and Bryan would have been a great choice to give it a bit of star power.  Now that the 3 biggest stories in the 'E right now have Survivor Series matches, im afraid we'll end up with 3MB vs Santino, Khali and 'swoggle in a Traditional elimination match.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 12 Nov 2013, 8:12 pm

I think it'll transpire that Triple H is using the Wyatt's to keep Bryan and Punk out of the title picture, I'm always the optmist though, if its not part of a bigger picture I just don't see the value in this match, this isn't even a RAW main event

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 12 Nov 2013, 10:53 pm

Big Show vs Randy Orton will be the main event of Survivor Series ill imagine.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down