The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This survivor series match

+2
Kay Fabe
TopoftheChops
6 posters

Go down

This survivor series match Empty This survivor series match

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 17 Oct 2011, 7:27 pm

The match which is supposed to involve John Cena and the Rock. I can only guess it will be HHH's team vs Jon Laurinatus' team for the right to be COO?

I guess it will line up as:

Punk
Cena
Rock
Sheamus
Orton

vs

Miz
R-truth
Del Rio
Rhodes
Ziggler

This will be a good idea as the main event in recent years has not been a survivor series match in recent times and this will give the PPV meaning again.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

This survivor series match Empty Re: This survivor series match

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 17 Oct 2011, 7:36 pm

Triple H will wrestle, I'd expect the heel turn here

For pure star power the heels are just after thoughts

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 17 Oct 2011, 8:08 pm

HHH instead of Orton?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 17 Oct 2011, 8:45 pm

I'd say instead of Sheamus, I think he'll be in the WHC match with Henry

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 17 Oct 2011, 8:48 pm

Infact thinking about it, I don't see why Del Rio would side with Moz and Truth either considering they gave him a brutal beat down at HiaC

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 17 Oct 2011, 8:50 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Infact thinking about it, I don't see why Del Rio would side with Moz and Truth either considering they gave him a brutal beat down at HiaC

In the crazy world of the WWE, things are forgotten pretty quickly Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 17 Oct 2011, 9:07 pm

Yeah I know, I just think that if he's still the champ he'll be in a title match on the card

I'd expect Kevin Nash to be on tje Feature Endevours team

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 17 Oct 2011, 9:07 pm

Christian instead of Del Rio?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

Wouldnt it make sense to have cena vs del rio in a title match rather than putting them into the 5 on 5 match?

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:39 pm

No, why would you want Del Rio and Cena yet again?

For me with Rock being there it makes more sense to team them up, have a brawl and eliminate each other to further their tension for WrestleMania

It'd make more sense to go Punk/Del Rio at Survivor Series

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:57 pm

Given the 5v5 match will feature the Rocks return it's possible WWE may choose a lower key opponent for Del Rio (if he is champion at the time which isn't a garuntee) personally I would like to see:

Cena, Rock, Punk, HHH & Orton vs Miz, Truth, Rhodes, Christian & Nash

I would have Rhodes eliminate Orton to further their feud, Cena and Rock deliberatly or not, will contrive to have each other eliminated, In the end I would have it come down to Punk & HHH vs Nash, HHH would tag Punk in and throw Nash back in the ring as CM Punk finally gets his revenge on Nash, leaving Punk and HHH sole survivors

WHC Championship Match
Mark Henry (c) vs Sheamus

Sheamus to win

WWE Championship Match
Albero del Rio vs ???

could be anyone tbh, personally I would go for Big Show, he has history with Del Rio from earlier this year and can be percievd as a threat, Del Rio to retain though

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 18 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm

yeah maybe not Cena, but ADR (as Champion) vs someone else. No point in having the WWE champion involved in 5 on 5 match. I wouldn't have Orton in it either, putting him in out of nowhere would be pointless.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 18 Oct 2011, 5:16 pm

Buzzman wrote:yeah maybe not Cena, but ADR (as Champion) vs someone else. No point in having the WWE champion involved in 5 on 5 match. I wouldn't have Orton in it either, putting him in out of nowhere would be pointless.

I think he does, Rhodes, along with Christian, The Awesome Truth and The Guerrero Faction were the main pushers of the remove HHH campaign, Orton was one of the few who refused to give HHH no confidence, Orton and Rhodes are currently feuding. I see a link there personally.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 18 Oct 2011, 5:21 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Buzzman wrote:yeah maybe not Cena, but ADR (as Champion) vs someone else. No point in having the WWE champion involved in 5 on 5 match. I wouldn't have Orton in it either, putting him in out of nowhere would be pointless.

I think he does, Rhodes, along with Christian, The Awesome Truth and The Guerrero Faction were the main pushers of the remove HHH campaign, Orton was one of the few who refused to give HHH no confidence, Orton and Rhodes are currently feuding. I see a link there personally.

Yeah I suppose that is a possibility, I'd rather see Rhodes vs Orton in a one on one match personally than have them both involved the 5 on 5 match.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 18 Oct 2011, 5:38 pm

Buzzman wrote:

Yeah I suppose that is a possibility, I'd rather see Rhodes vs Orton in a one on one match personally than have them both involved the 5 on 5 match.

Personally, I would like to see Orton go over clean at Vengence (but Cody look strong) Cody eliminate Randy at Survivor Series with a cheap roll-up or something and then have a deciding ladder match at TLC for the IC title that Cody can win without Randy looking weak.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 18 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

JoshSansom wrote:
Buzzman wrote:

Personally, I would like to see Orton go over clean at Vengence (but Cody look strong) Cody eliminate Randy at Survivor Series with a cheap roll-up or something and then have a deciding ladder match at TLC for the IC title that Cody can win without Randy looking weak.

that definately could work, seeing as the match between the two at vengence is supposedly a non title match. Would make more sense aswell. I know its still over a month away but what does everyone see happening in this match atm anyway? Straight forward win, Win after a load of inteferences, heal turn?

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 18 Oct 2011, 6:23 pm

If the WWE weren't constantly jobbing Morrison out at every opportunity he could easily be the guy Del Rio could face at Survivor Series, there is still time to rebuild him quickly enough but they'd have to do it pretty quickly.

Still, I'm not a fan of World title matches handed out willy nilly, I'd rather see Del Rio take the night off and use his 30 day title clause

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down