The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XXXVII

+14
Gregers
Hero
GSC
Russell_Elmo
Afro
nadeem2099
FIFA Diva
Fernando
ncfc_Tooze
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
Good Golly I'm Olly
Marky
Trebs
sodhat
18 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVII - Page 20 Empty Euro Division Homepage XXXVII

Post by sodhat Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Teams in The Fan league, PM tactics to Sodhat , send votes to Hero
Teams in the Cherries League, PM tactics to Hero, send votes to Sodhat

CUP TACTICS AND VOTES TO MARKY

Those who voted, and posted tactics can add £2.5m to their budgets.

Those who didn't do both of those things get £1m only.

The Fan Gilhaus 'Whooooo?' League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers Under Brescia FC - Afro Bratwurst Mannschaft - Treble Bradistan Glue Sniffers - Nadeem Bunga Bunga FC - Olly
Total Juan Carrs FC - Hero VFL Fassbender - Bull

AHAAAAAAAAAA Alan Partridge FC - Tooze

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Cherries loves Neymar Championship

Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat FC Murder On Zidane's Floor - Zinedine Deportivo My Sharona - Marky Spanish Bank FC - GSC Moleicester City - Fernando
No Respek FC - Azzy Pass the Deutschie - Viva

FC Ich spreche kein Deutsch - Russell Elmo

Last edited by sodhat on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 am; edited 5 times in total

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVII - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXXVII

Post by Marky Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:20 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Marky are you kidding me? Pompey are paying about £750 a week maximum to all their players, because they have no money Rolling Eyes

Naive Azzy. Portsmouth can't afford the contracts, but they can afford to overpay on month by month contracts, as there's no committment. They still have the same morons running the club as before.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:22 am

Olly wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20244204

It is the biggest load of BS ever Azzy. The society of black lawyers headed by an ironically named Mr Herbert (lol) is heading this. Why is the soictey of Yid lawyers not!
Because there is no such society. And because it seems that NOW is the time for correcting the wrongs in football - this being one of them.

It is NOT acceptable for people - any people - to go around shouting 'Yid' as a badge of honour. ESPECIALLY when they're not even Jewish! It's insulting, offensive, and needs to stop.

Same goes for Chelsea and their anti-semitic chants, which I've heard first hand at the Bridge on four occasions and even louder on the tube back into London on each occasion.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:26 am

I might pop out and get a latte.

I have a choice of three; eggnog, toffee nut or hazlenut. Which is the manliest?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:27 am

Azzy don't go there with Chelsea fans, they make me sick. Still stuck in the 80's.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:28 am

sodhat wrote:I might pop out and get a latte.

I have a choice of three; eggnog, toffee nut or hazlenut. Which is the manliest?
Anything with nuts thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:32 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Azzy don't go there with Chelsea fans, they make me sick. Still stuck in the 80's.

Business suits with huge shoulderpads? Bubble perms? Listening to Stock Aitken & Waterman?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:32 am

Ok all the away fans that come to Norwich should get banned because most last season chanted inbred chants at us, and this might offend inbreds in our crowd. Get a grip
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 am

Anyways am off to school now so will negotiate with everyone later. Azzy if you want Yacob/Pirlo I am looking for a CB and a winger/Centre forward, so make an offer please!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 am

Hero wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Azzy don't go there with Chelsea fans, they make me sick. Still stuck in the 80's.

Business suits with huge shoulderpads? Bubble perms? Listening to Stock Aitken & Waterman?

General unawareness of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases.

All using massive mobiles.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:34 am

Olly wrote:Ok all the away fans that come to Norwich should get banned because most last season chanted inbred chants at us, and this might offend inbreds in our crowd. Get a grip

So all of the crowd?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:34 am

Don't take this offensive Sodhat but you London guys are Cat, I don't drink coffee often but when I do it's the normal Nescafe, black no sugar, the way coffee is supposed to be. I don't know where the Mocochhco, latte, espresso came from but it's wrong, then you got the iced coffee what the hell is that. I went to a coffee shop once and they put some frothy cream on top. How are you supposed to drink that?

You lot think drinking water from bottle is in thing to do, with your Evian and Volvanic water. It's the same as tap water and what annoys me the most is the rest of us try to copy you because they think "Oh London is doing it so we must copy them" an you're also arrogant thinking youre better then the rest of the country. Frak you London
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 am

But I love you Sodhat xxx
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:36 am

Does this mean that the Norwich fans will have to stop singing we shoot burgalars? It might cause offence
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:

Don't take this offensive Sodhat but you London guys are Cat, I don't drink coffee often but when I do it's the normal Nescafe, black no sugar, the way coffee is supposed to be. I don't know where the Mocochhco, latte, espresso came from but it's wrong, then you got the iced coffee what the hell is that. I went to a coffee shop once and they put some frothy cream on top. How are you supposed to drink that?

You lot think drinking water from bottle is in thing to do, with your Evian and Volvanic water. It's the same as tap water and what annoys me the most is the rest of us try to copy you because they think "Oh London is doing it so we must copy them" an you're also arrogant thinking youre better then the rest of the country. Frak you London

Lattes are nice, and I only drink them at Christmas because they come in red cups from Starbucks. I'm a straight capuccino man usually.

Try a latte - I bet you will like it!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 am

Olly wrote:Ok all the away fans that come to Norwich should get banned because most last season chanted inbred chants at us, and this might offend inbreds in our crowd. Get a grip
The word 'Yid' is used as an inflammatory, insulting term towards Jewish people, and has no relation to the game of football. There are fewer Jewish fans at Spurs games than at Arsenal now, and as I said before, only 4% of the hardcore 'Yid Army' is actually Jewish.

Jewish people don't refer to themselves as 'Yids', and they don't make a big deal of it because they are peaceful people who do not want to cause controversy or backlash towards their community.

The so-called Tottenham fans that proclaim themselves to be the 'Yid Army' should be ashamed, as it's insulting to a lot of people and is not a true reflection of that army. 'Yob Army' would be more appropriate.

The inbred thing is just an insult. 'Yid' is religious and racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:41 am

Is Inbred one of those protected terms reserved for Norfolk?

Like you can only call it a Cornish pasty if it comes from Cornwall, or a Melton Mowbray pie if it comes from Melton Mowbray
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 am

sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

Lattes are nice, and I only drink them at Christmas because they come in red cups from Starbucks. I'm a straight capuccino man usually.

Try a latte - I bet you will like it!

I'll give it a try.

An thats another thing Starbucks, you get these idiots using the free wifi on their apple laptops writing a story or pretending they are "artistic" but they have Facebook opened on another tab the little gremlins and 99% of the time they are those idiots wearing those thick frames when they don't really need glasses.I would love to punch thier faces in. The world has changed, men are no longer men.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 am

Viva - that is like when I sat in my local coffee shop, drinking a big cup of strong tea pretending to work when I was actually posting on here instead.

I felt obliged as my boss says you can work from home as long as you do what you would in the office.

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:51 am

One last thing and I'm done with my rant.

Half the people go into to order the coffess cant even prounonce it properly, they only go in there to try and feel cultured with all the fancy foreign named drinks. Just cause they can name 5 different types of coffee they think they can speak Italian idiots. I rather drink the coffee at Mcdonalds, even though its probably Poopie, the people there are Poopie, everyones know they are Poopie but at least they dont pretend to be something they are not.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:02 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:Viva - that is like when I sat in my local coffee shop, drinking a big cup of strong tea pretending to work when I was actually posting on here instead.

I felt obliged as my boss says you can work from home as long as you do what you would in the office.

Top man Afro OK Tea >>> Any type of coffee, tea has lost its value because of the new genreration who class it as an old person thing and because it dont have a fancy foreign name just like these Football games we play.

But you don't pretend to be artistic and into painting and writing books do you. It's those idiots who wears the coloured skinny jeans, funny haircuts, glasses when they dont need them have over 15000 tweets on twitter and 500+ friends on facebook. An they add people from poor countries on facebook to feel good about themselves and class it as a good deed, what a load of cowpat Laugh
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:03 am

When I go into a cafe and order Tea, they now say what kind of tea would you like.

My normal answer is Yorkshire in a mug please
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:12 am

Overcomplicate things, why? Another reason why the world is turning for the worse, too many choices for people to make and they cant make the decision.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20