The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official "Brighton and Hove Albion to mid table mediocrity" thread

+18
CFCNick
Daniel Reilly
SirJohnnyEnglish
hodge
two_tone
James_182
Fernando
jeromedubois
Mat
cherriesfna
TopoftheChops
TRUSSMAN66
mystiroakey
Gregers
GSC
Marky
NickisBHAFC
Good Golly I'm Olly
22 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The official "Brighton and Hove Albion to mid table mediocrity" thread - Page 2 Empty The official "Brighton and Hove Albion to mid table mediocrity" thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 03 Nov 2012, 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

A place to discuss all things Brighton and Hove Albion
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

The official "Brighton and Hove Albion to mid table mediocrity" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The official "Brighton and Hove Albion to mid table mediocrity" thread

Post by mystiroakey Sat 01 Dec 2012, 12:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m74s8cwstU&feature=related

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

The official "Brighton and Hove Albion to mid table mediocrity" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The official "Brighton and Hove Albion to mid table mediocrity" thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 01 Dec 2012, 5:59 pm

Crystal Palace 3-0 Brighton

Dunk sent off after 8 mins. All the Brighton fans on twitter say he deserved it. Don't really have a chance playing with 10 men for 82 minutes
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 01 Dec 2012, 6:05 pm

Seen Nick on twitter. So bitter its hilarious
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 01 Dec 2012, 6:08 pm

Seems as if Glenn Murray may have been the goalscorer Brighton needed...

And don't tell me he wanted too much money. I should imagine Vicente and Bruno are on a fair whack
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 01 Dec 2012, 6:10 pm

Nick Davie ‏@Nick_Davie
Met police, the ref, Lewis Dunk and CMS all to Blaim for this Poopie day. Sign a striker gus

XFD
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 01 Dec 2012, 8:01 pm

Met Police were away to Wingate and Finchley FC today, what does Brighton being destroyed by Palace have to do with them?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 01 Dec 2012, 8:32 pm

Nick Davie ‏@Nick_Davie
Also I expected a lot better from the crystals there not that hot and can't dance to save there life's!!!

Lmfao so bitter
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 01 Dec 2012, 8:48 pm

What does "Albion" mean....Noticed there are many teams in your country with albion at the end....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 01 Dec 2012, 9:03 pm

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=albion
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 01 Dec 2012, 10:09 pm

Very mature ......d******d

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 01 Dec 2012, 10:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 01 Dec 2012, 10:33 pm

raspberry

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 02 Dec 2012, 12:15 am

Just watching the highlights on the footie league show

Definate red for Dunk. Shocking defending.
Bit sickening that the one thing you need all season is a striker yet you let Murray slip through your fingers.
CMS has to score that one on one.
It was a pen and arguably Kusczak should have been sent off.
What was Greer doing for the second pen?? Ridiculous defending.
Pretty shocking derby day for you lot
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 02 Dec 2012, 10:21 am

Well first things first the met police are an utter disgrace. The scenes after the final whistle were just painful to watch seeing a Brighton fan who was with his kid getting punched by a palace fan leading to a huge brawl which lead to cars getting smashed. Ugly scenes.

I feel sorry for the Brighton fans, we were outstanding. Sung the whole game even when 3-0 down and got right behind the team. I heard one palace song after they scored there 2nd and they play music when they score Laugh

£32 for 7 minutes of football. Your center back gets sent off at one of the best sides in the league, the game is over. End off.

How we couldn't afford 75% more for Murray but can buy CMS ill never know. Murray is a quialty player as much as i hate the bloke. Bolassie had a great game for them. How Zaha ever put an England shirt on is beyond belief.

All in all rubbish day. But in the evening whilst completely smashed, i got told by a very hot girl that i look like i should be in One Direction. So happy
days Yahoo

P.S Well done to Sussex freinds, Crawley and Hastings who will be in the 3rd round draw today.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 08 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm

Nick Davie ‏@Nick_Davie
Frak OFF CHARLTON YOU Kumquat

Oh dear picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 08 Dec 2012, 2:06 pm

was offered charlton v brighton tickets today.

as you can tell and should have guessed- i am in my nice living room chilling on me PC !

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 09 Dec 2012, 9:55 am

Grant Holt V2 wrote:Nick Davie ‏@Nick_Davie
Frak OFF CHARLTON YOU Kumquat

Oh dear picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard

My mate did that on my phone pal, im not that rude trust me!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 09 Dec 2012, 10:11 am

I was Pretty drunk so don't remember a great deal about yesterday but the 90 minutes from what i do remember and got confirmation from others.

It was a classic game what we have seen this season dominate the majority of the game create countless of chances and don't take them. CMS did take his goal very well though. Lua Lua did what he did best when he came on, how Gus doesn't play him more is beyond me. The 2 Charlton goals we gave them were very very sloppy.

Still if you offered me a point before kick off i would of taken it. We again played some lovely stuff. Wayne Bridge is back. 8th in the league and a few points of the play offs. Fans excellent again. There's the positives.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 10 Dec 2012, 2:52 pm

Good luck on NYD, Ipswich will beat you easily!

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 10 Dec 2012, 5:26 pm

TopoftheChops wrote:Good luck on NYD, Ipswich will beat you easily!

haha tbh you probably will mate, knowing most of our players they will probably be out the night before!

You lot seem to be on a good run as well, you got a good squad shouldn't be anywhere near the drop zone.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 15 Dec 2012, 6:37 pm

To out play a side like Nottingham Forrest really does show how far this football club has come and that we are still heading in the right direction.

However it is the same old story. Every game expect from Blackpool away. We dominate and cant take our chances. It is getting to the point where i am going bored and losing the will to live!

Will Buckley vs Dan Harding round 2. After Harding put up a 35 minute fight back in January for Southampton he improved this time round and lasted 45 minutes Laugh My gosh he is awful, his replacement Greg Halford wasn't much better and should of been sent of. How he didn't, i will never know baffles the mind.

Still 8th in the league and 3 points of play offs. Im sure Forrest will be expecting promotion given the squad they have and the budget they have.

Seeeeagulllllls!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 17 Dec 2012, 3:50 pm

http://vimeo.com/55719233

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 17 Dec 2012, 3:52 pm

GSC wrote:http://vimeo.com/55719233

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Oh my goodness Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 17 Dec 2012, 8:00 pm

Best video ever. Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 18 Dec 2012, 2:34 pm

Nick Davie ‏@Nick_Davie
Chris Wood and Charlie Austin both linked with the Albion That would be some pairing, i would get rid of CMS, Barnes and Hoskins then #BHAFC

So you can only afford to pay 10% of Wayne Bridge's wages yet you might be signing Austin who would cost £6 million at least chin
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 18 Dec 2012, 2:40 pm

Lmao Brighton have no chance of signing Austin
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 18 Dec 2012, 3:54 pm

Exactly GSC no chance but we can live in dream land cant we

Maybe Santa Claus can drop him off at the AMEX The official "Brighton and Hove Albion to mid table mediocrity" thread - Page 2 3602195817

Big game tonight against Millwall, happy memories of beating them on a Sunny day back in September to go top of the league!!! Wont go top if we win tonight, but we will go in the play offs.

SEEEAGULLS!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 18 Dec 2012, 8:55 pm

Nick Davie ‏@Nick_Davie
Norwich please buy CMS PLEASE!!!!!

No
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:39 pm

Well safe to say we used our get out of Jail free card tonight.

Poor poor game, the worst of the season. We just looked dead from start to finish. Lua Lua was the only bright spark, again played very well and deserved his goal and his MOTM award. The ref made countless of poor decisions tonight including a goal which i understand crossed the line, so i am surprised he gave us a pen.

CMS played rubbish tonight as did a few players. Chris Wood had a great game for Milwall he needs to be signed up!!!

Still positives Millwall threw away a 2 goal lead laughing

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 22 Dec 2012, 2:14 pm

Blackburn game called off The official "Brighton and Hove Albion to mid table mediocrity" thread - Page 2 3181402168

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 25 Dec 2012, 10:26 pm

I sincerely wonder who you are getting hammered by tomorrow?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 26 Dec 2012, 1:25 pm

No game, we played Millwall last Tuesday which was going to be our Boxing day game. Our game got called off due to a number of transport problems affecting both supporters traveling to the game.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 29 Dec 2012, 7:08 pm

I see your famous atmosphere has turned up on Sky...#sarcasm
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 29 Dec 2012, 7:26 pm

Dan O'Hagan ‏@danohagan
Odd first half at the AMEX. It'll look great in an edit, because of lots of chances, but general play/atmosphere has been flat

Even the commentator is taking the urine!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 29 Dec 2012, 9:13 pm

Awful simply awful. Completely outplayed by a decent side. Feel sorry for Liam Bridcutt and Kazenga Lua Lua they played very well but were stuck alongside a lot of idiots.

Gus has a lot of work to do in January as he has stated. Ryan Harley and Matt Sparrow already appear to be on there way to MK Dons and Scunthorpe respectfully, so remove the deadwood and sign some players who can improve our results and fast or we could be looking at a season in league one next season.

Seeeeeagullls!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 30 Dec 2012, 12:35 pm

Implying Brighton aren't the loudest, hardest and in general greatest fans ever
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 31 Dec 2012, 11:07 am

DJ Campbell and Daryl Murphy will have a field day against Adam El-Ahd, can only see one result especially as Buckley is not playing for Brighton. Ipswich to win 2-1

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 31 Dec 2012, 2:32 pm

Im going for Ipswich 3-0 Brighton.

Ipswich look a good side atm, we look terrible. DJ Campbell vs Gordon Greer is scaring me. Having no Will Buckley doesn't help as well. Going to be a tough old afternoon in the East.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 31 Dec 2012, 4:23 pm

Last edited by GSC on Tue 01 Jan 2013, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 01 Jan 2013, 6:48 pm

WOW!!!!

I never expected that, amazing away win for the boys. Even more shocked that CMS actually scored. Sounds like we actually played well, fantastic win. Roll on the January transfer window.

Also landmark day for Dean Hammond, 10 years ago today he made his debut for Brighton away at Ipswich and scored after 15 minutes, 15 minutes into today's game and he scores!!!

Roll on Newcastle again, we will beat them 1-0 like last season

SEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:18 pm

A 3-0 win against relegation candidates and all of a sudden you're gonna beat a Premier League side in the FA Cup?

You sound like a Crawley fan Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:32 pm

I was joking. Newcastle will completely kill us.

Also a side who have one of the best budget's in the league are not relegation candidates.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:45 pm

Right QPR are also not relegation candidates because they have one of the best budgets in the league picard
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 01 Jan 2013, 8:30 pm

Something, something x team has higher budget than us

Something, something our fans are great.

GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 01 Jan 2013, 8:48 pm

GSC wrote:Something, something x team has higher budget than us

How did Forrest get on today Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 01 Jan 2013, 8:52 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:

You've spelt Forest wrong Ok!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 03 Jan 2013, 6:44 pm

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce
We have heard in last hour that #NCFC are weighing up a bid for talented #BHAFC player Will Buckley. Buckley valued at around £5.5m

Lol love how all the Brighton fans are getting worried over one tweet on twitter!

No way we will spend £5.5m on a player who isn't better than the 3 wingers we already have!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 8:12 pm

Olly wrote:
NickisBHAFC wrote:

Didn't know Craig was still playing. Legend round your parts Olly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 03 Jan 2013, 8:15 pm

FreekShow wrote:
Olly wrote:
NickisBHAFC wrote:

Didn't know Craig was still playing. Legend round your parts Olly!

*sticks the middle finger up at Freek*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 8:18 pm

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next