The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC has the PWC report into Welsh Regions

+14
Morgannwg
sirBiggles
profitius
Cardiff Dave
offload
HammerofThunor
ScarletSpiderman
Stone Motif
maestegmafia
Kingshu
Portnoy's Complaint
Shifty
Casartelli
LondonTiger
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BBC has the PWC report into Welsh Regions - Page 3 Empty BBC has the PWC report into Welsh Regions

Post by LondonTiger Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/20218179

It is purely looking at the finances it seems. Is highly critical of the performance of the Regions and their future viability. Discusses but rejects concept of bringing back pro clubs AND central contracts. Four other options looked at and rejected (including losing a region).

The recommendation is:

The seventh - and seemingly favoured option in the report - is for the WRU and regions to "adopt a closer collaborative approach" with the formation of a management board to enforce it. The report says this "requires a positive change in the WRU-regions relationship."

So they want a Welsh PRL?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

BBC has the PWC report into Welsh Regions - Page 3 Empty Re: BBC has the PWC report into Welsh Regions

Post by Glas a du Thu 08 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

Did they think PWC would sell them seeds of their magic money tree?
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

BBC has the PWC report into Welsh Regions - Page 3 Empty Re: BBC has the PWC report into Welsh Regions

Post by profitius Thu 08 Nov 2012, 4:54 pm

Risca Rev wrote:
How do I have a hard time understanding? I have acknowledged it played a part, albeit a small one. You made an error and are hopelessly trying to dig your way out of it. I'm not the only one saying the BOGOF deal is the main reason, yet apparently I'm the one who's having trouble understanding, though it was your daft post in the first place that was inaccurate. Like I say, you've even highlighted posts of mine where I acknowledge a slight increase is possible due to the league win, but the main reason is the deal. I've presented you with fair reasoning relating to Swansea City and success and about their previous league wins and you can't even accept the league win is only a small reason.

So let me get this straight, you think you can remember the surge in sales after the league win, but conveniently forget about the BOGOF deal that gets mentioned a lot on this site. Not likely is it.

Which I acknowledged. Whats all this sh!te talk of 'saving face' and 'digging a deeper hole'? FFS do you want to take me to court about it or what lol
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3