The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welsh Regions signings

+14
The Saint
Stone Motif
Welshmushroom
maestegmafia
GavinDragon
Seagultaf
ScarletSpiderman
Jhamer25
doctornickolas
LordDowlais
chris_501
wayne
bedfordwelsh
dragon4life
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welsh Regions signings Empty Welsh Regions signings

Post by dragon4life Mon 18 May 2015, 8:33 pm

Dragons:
Ed Jackson (Wasps)
Sarel Pretourious (Cheetahs)
Charlie Davies (Wasps)
Carl Meyer (Ebbw Vale)
Adam Warren (Scarlets)

Blues:
Blaine Scully (Leicester Tigers)
Ray Lee- Loy (Hurricanes)
Tom James (Exeter)

Scarlets:
DTH van der merwe (Glasgow)
Will Taylor (Wasps)
Price (Leicester Tigers)
Aled Thomas (Gloucester)
Morgan Allen (Ospreys)
Jack Condy (Cross Keys)
Dylan Evans (Queensland)

Ospreys:
Brendan Leonard (Zebre)
Gareth Delve (japan somewhere?)
Paul James (Bath)

Please help if I have missed any

Last edited by dragon4life on Tue 19 May 2015, 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

dragon4life

Back to top Go down

Welsh Regions signings Empty Re: Welsh Regions signings

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 18 May 2015, 9:11 pm

Meyer is a cracking one for the Dragons he has been in great form for Ebbw this season.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 9:17 pm

Meyer has officially signed then? I remember hearing his visa was up or something? Great if he has as he's shown some glimpses of class this season the few times I've seen him play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 9:17 pm

Jack Condy XKeys to Turkmenistan.

Very excited by us actually signing Meyer yes. Don't think he'll be a ten like some seem to think though.

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon 18 May 2015, 9:25 pm

Maafu Fia, a Fijian prop, not yet announced officially, but given on the Rugby Paper
Scott Mathews and Ross Wardle of the NGD, this is confined to our website (Os), was announced a few weeks ago by a normally reliable contributor.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon4life Mon 18 May 2015, 9:28 pm

Ross Wardle to Ospreys?

dragon4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 10:00 pm

Best pay for Ross Wardle then, as he is contracted till 2017.

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_501 Mon 18 May 2015, 10:05 pm

When you think about all those stars from SH signing up for after the World Cup, it's a shame the Regions can't get any big names. Not surprising, would rather keeping the likes of Biggar, Alun Wyn and Scott Williams though I suppose.

chris_501

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 19 May 2015, 6:31 am

We cannot afford to pay high wages to the SH stars, so we have to unearth gems, there is a salary cap in Wales and we cannot afford to compete with the English, French or Irish, I am just glad that we are holding onto our players and we are bringing some home.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Tue 19 May 2015, 8:53 am

Cardiff Blues have re-signed Tom James as well haven't they?

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon4life Tue 19 May 2015, 9:03 am

doctornickolas wrote:Cardiff Blues have re-signed Tom James as well haven't they?
Updated

dragon4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Tue 19 May 2015, 2:52 pm

Scarlets also

Will Taylor from London Wasps

Dylan Evans from NSW-Queensland
Morgan Allen from Ospreys
Jack Condy From Cross Keys

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Tue 19 May 2015, 3:14 pm

Any news on signings for the Blues up front. They need at least a looshead, tight head and 2 second rows.
Made 3 descent back signings so far but is Ray Lee-loy definitely still arriving now that Hammett has gone?

Ospreys have made very impressive signings so far and are already looking a lot stronger for next season. They could do with a tighthead and center but apart from that they look ready for next season with depth in their team.

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 19 May 2015, 3:34 pm

Stolen from elsewhere (I believe from the poster who used to post the regional transfer thread on here before)

Blues

In
Tom James (Exeter Chiefs) - Confirmed
Tom Issacs (Gloucester) - Confirmed
Ray Lee-Lo (Hurricanes)- Confirmed
Blaine Scully (Leicester Tigers) -Confirmed
Cam Dolan (Northampton Saints) - Rumour

Out
Alex Cuthbert (Clermont/Wasps) - Rumour
Mark Hammett (Released) - Confirmed
Adam Jones (Harlequins) - Confirmed
Simon Humberstone (Doncaster Knights) - Confirmed
Joquin Tuculet (UAR) - confirmed
Lucas Amorosino (UAR) - Confirmed
Filo Paulo (Treviso) - Confirmed
Marc Breeze (Released) - Confirmed
Mathew Rees ( Released) - Confirmed

Dragons

In
Nick Crosswell (Manawatu) - Confirmed
Ed Jackson (Wasps) - Confirmed
Charlie Davies (Wasps) - Confirmed
Nick Scott (London Welsh) - Rumour
Sarel Pretorious (Cheetahs) - Confirmed
Adam Warren (Scarlets) - Rumoured

Out
Wayne Evans (Coventry)- Confirmed
Ian Gough (retired) - Confirmed
Lee Byrne (retired) - Confirmed

Ospreys

In
Brendon Leonard (Zebre) -Confirmed
Tomas Francis (Exeter) - Rumour
Ma'afu Fia (Highlanders) - Rumour

Out
Morgan Allen (Scarlets)- Confirmed
Sam Lewis (Worcester ) - Confirmed
Duncan Jones (Retired) - Confirmed
Aisea Natoga (Released) - Confirmed

Scarlets

In
George Moaloa (Auckland Blues) –Rumour
Liaki Moli (Auckland RFC) - Rumour
Tom Price ( Leicester Tigers) - Confirmed
Stephen Jones (Wasps/Backs coach) - Confirmed
DTH Van Der Merwe (Glasgow) - Comfirmed
Morgan Allen (Ospreys) -  confirmed
Will Taylor (Wasps) - Confirmed
Jack Condy (Cross Keys) - confirmed
Dylan Evans (Melbourne Rebels) - Confirmed

Out
Rhys Priestland (Bath) - Confirmed
Johan Snyman (released) - Confirmed
Rory Pitman (Released) - Rumour
KP (Released) - confirmed
Darren Harris (Rotherham) - Confirmed
Josh Adams (Worcester Warriors) - Confirmed
Javan Sebastian (Glasgow Warriors) - Confirmed
Sion Bennett (Northampton Saints ) - Confirmed
Jacobie Adriaanse (Montpellier) - Confirmed
Adam Warren (Dragons) - Rumour

Last edited by ScarletSpiderman on Tue 19 May 2015, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed some 'Rumour' that are not going ahead)
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 19 May 2015, 9:13 pm

Risca Rev wrote:Jack Condy XKeys to Turkmenistan.

Very excited by us actually signing Meyer yes. Don't think he'll be a ten like some seem to think though.

Not 100% sure but don't think he has played 10 for Ebbw unless in emergency he seem to play 12 or 15. He has one hell of a boot on him to, some of the kicks he slotted over on Sunday were huge.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 May 2015, 10:24 pm

It just seems a few people are basing his ability to play ten on his boot. Personally, I do think he'd have started for Ebbw more if there was a ten there. Think he'll be starting fifteen for us more often than not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 May 2015, 10:50 am

Meyer was moved to 10 during a game by the Dragons recently I think, and got some good reviews. Didn't see it myself. If the Dragons did it then, maybe they see him as a 10? Anyone remember the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Fri 22 May 2015, 1:13 pm

Its a great shame that the Welsh Regions seem to be getting weaker, year on year, but the Irish and Scots appear to be getting stronger.

The Scarlets will be hit hard again this season losing Priestland and Snyman, both of whom have played superbly for their region this season. Also the Dragons loosing both their excellent scrum halfs.

There is no doubt that the Dual contracts will help to keep players in Wales, but the restrictions on games will mean that the clubs will need a high quality reserve to cover every dual contracted player, using up valuable squad wages.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 22 May 2015, 2:38 pm

Seagultaf wrote:

There is no doubt that the Dual contracts will help to keep players in Wales, but the restrictions on games will mean that the clubs will need a high quality reserve to cover every dual contracted player, using up valuable squad wages.
Seagultaf, I don't know if you follow Welsh rugby very closely, but that is the VERY reason why the Regions wanted DCs brought in, so that when the stars are away they could have a better class of replacement, if they weren't already in Wales we could go and replace them with a decent foreigner, and even better if they could become WC.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Fri 22 May 2015, 3:20 pm

Ollie Griffiths signed a pro contract for the Dragons - certainly has a bright future ahead of him.

There is so much talent within Wales, just need to retain as much of it as we can

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Fri 22 May 2015, 3:24 pm

Ollie Griffiths signed a pro contract for the Dragons - certainly has a bright future ahead of him.

There is so much talent within Wales, just need to retain as much of it as we can

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 3:35 pm

Dragons are doing ok at 9, with our signings.

Glad we've tied Ollie Griffiths down. Quality player.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 25 May 2015, 12:45 am

Risca Rev wrote:Dragons are doing ok at 9, with our signings.

Glad we've tied Ollie Griffiths down. Quality player.

A huge signing for dragons future. Cudd has proved a very handy player but Ollie looks very smart.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Mon 25 May 2015, 8:23 am

Seagultaf wrote:Its a great shame that the Welsh Regions seem to be getting weaker, year on year, but the Irish and Scots appear to be getting stronger.

The Scarlets will be hit hard again this season losing Priestland and Snyman, both of whom have played superbly for their region this season. Also the Dragons loosing both their excellent scrum halfs.

Probably couldn't be further from the truth on this one "Its a great shame that the Welsh Regions seem to be getting weaker, year on year". There is no doubt the regions did let players go last season on the back of the issues with the WRU. Snyman I believe is off to the Blues so its hardly losing him.

I wouldn't worry about our scrum half factory in wales. Its the one position we always produce a glut of talent. There are some positions which bother me very little due to the sheer depth we have in Wales. Hooker, Fly Half & Scrum Half are positions we do produce very good talent in. I'd also argue with the signings the Ospreys have already announced they will be stronger than last year. James, Delve & Leonard are excellent signings.

Now the other part is I don't believe this statement to be true either "but the Irish and Scots appear to be getting stronger". The Scots I wouldn't argue are looking stronger every season particularly Glasgow but that's primarily to the astute signings from Townsend.

Ireland on the other hand have problems on the horizon. There's still a lot of key personal at these teams that are coming to the end of the careers. Munster are likely to have problems in the boilerhouse given POC has indicated he wont be there next season O'Callaghan also having barely a season or so to go. Leinster look like they will also have to shed experienced players McCarthy, Boss, Reddan, Ross. Ulster are a little less affected at the moment and they are producing players through their academy system. Connacht have lost more players and no new signings announced of any significance at the moment so they too are weaker at this point in time.

I think the point I'm trying to make is no rugby player can go on forever. There are some natural ebbs and flows to player retention. The idea being that more talent is produced to bring through than retires. I would argue in Wales that we actually have better academies already than in Ireland and Scotland. That's not the case for every region in wales though but clearly in terms of players brought through I would say its probably hard to find a more productive team than the Ospreys.

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Mon 25 May 2015, 8:34 am

Jhamer25 wrote:Any news on signings for the Blues up front. They need at least a looshead, tight head and 2 second rows.
Made 3 descent back signings so far but is Ray Lee-loy definitely still arriving now that Hammett has gone?

Jhamer, the blues need a total transplant to be honest. About the 90% of the squad need to go. Team has so much dead wood its not even funny. But for me it starts at the top. The Chairman needs to back off and stop getting involved in player recruitment and other things totally outside of his skillset. Bring in people to do the job and let them do it. The head coach should be selecting transfers for the club and have the final say on all rugby related matters. Also he needs time to fix things and bring his own coaches in. You cant bring someone in, then not back them and hamstring them without giving them what they need to do their job.

So besides a new owner, new head coach, 3 new coaches to work under him, 90% of the squad to be replaced with people who actually can play a game of rugby, a total revamp of their academy setup, replacement of their scouting network, cleaners and car park attendance. Probably the only safe job there at the moment is the guy looking after the pitch which is looking in great condition. No wait its plastic - send him packing as well then....

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 25 May 2015, 9:02 am

Welshmushroom wrote:
Jhamer25 wrote:Any news on signings for the Blues up front. They need at least a looshead, tight head and 2 second rows.

Jhamer, the blues need a total transplant to be honest.  About the 90% of the squad need to go.  Team has so much dead wood its not even funny.  But for me it starts at the top.  The Chairman needs to back off and stop getting involved in player recruitment and other things totally outside of his skillset.  Bring in people to do the job and let them do it.  The head coach should be selecting transfers for the club and have the final say on all rugby related matters.  Also he needs time to fix things and bring his own coaches in.  You cant bring someone in, then not back them and hamstring them without giving them what they need to do their job.  

So besides a new owner, new head coach, 3 new coaches to work under him, 90% of the squad to be replaced with people who actually can play a game of rugby, a total revamp of their academy setup, replacement of their scouting network, cleaners and car park attendance.  Probably the only safe job there at the moment is the guy looking after the pitch which is looking in great condition.  No wait its plastic - send him packing as well then....

Hey easy Now...!

You are being a bit harsh on the car parking attendants, some of them are very nice people and aren't incapable of doing their job.

The Blues do need help. Re-structuring for sure. Dai young had a few decent season with a talented blues team but otherwise they have punched way below their belts.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Mon 25 May 2015, 9:16 am

Ponty wrote:  About the 90% of the squad need to go to us, for free like....
Fixed
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 10:38 am

I guess whoever does the releases from Dragons is on holiday, as Adam Warren isn't confirmed by us yet (I think) even though Pivac has confirmed it and the player has said himself he is leaving the Scarlets.

Interesting to see when Cross Keys announced they'd signed a Bridgend prop, they expect Luke Garrett to feature more for us so I wonder if that means he has a full time contract?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 25 May 2015, 11:40 am

Is Adam Warren the centre or winger? Seems a bit of an average signing, any more 'big signings' on the horizon? Is Stanko playing for another season?

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 12:16 pm

Boris wrote:"There has been a steady collective at the Dragons and I'm already looking forward to next season – five more years!"

laughing

Think Warren will predominately be a centre for us, but he played wing for Scarlets last week (where I believe it was probably him who threw an interception).

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Mon 25 May 2015, 4:19 pm

I think my point about the Welsh Regions getting weaker has been misunderstood. Take the Scarlets as an example, they have lost North JD2, Ben Morgan and now Preistland. All players in their prime. To replace these Stars they have recruited, Robinson, Parkes, Pitman and Aled Thomas, hardly like for like replacements!

A rew seasons ago the Ospreys were the Galaticos of the game, they are still a good side but no longer able to compete in Europe.

My point is that the Regions are now a nursery for the top English and French sides, for them to be a success they must be able to retain their stars and attract top quality players not the journeymen they are currently recruiting.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 8:02 pm

Seagultaf wrote:
A rew seasons ago the Ospreys were the Galaticos of the game, they are still a good side but no longer able to compete in Europe.

Out of curiosity, when were the Ospreys competitive in Europe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 8:07 pm

I see the Blues have signed a lot of back 3 players and centres, but what we really need is some quality in the front 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 25 May 2015, 9:00 pm

IronMike wrote:
Seagultaf wrote:

Out of curiosity, when were the Ospreys competitive in Europe?

Made the KO stages two years consecutive, along with the Blues. Only one teams fans go on about being 'the most successful' though. And i'll give you a clue; it is NOT fans of the team who have actually won a European trophy.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 26 May 2015, 9:31 am

The Saint wrote:Is Adam Warren the centre or winger? Seems a bit of an average signing, any more 'big signings' on the horizon? Is Stanko playing for another season?

Adam is the Welsh international centre. I think the Dragons have got their hands on a gem there, he is a real work horse of a player.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue 26 May 2015, 10:32 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
The Saint wrote:Is Adam Warren the centre or winger? Seems a bit of an average signing, any more 'big signings' on the horizon? Is Stanko playing for another season?

Adam is the Welsh international centre.  I think the Dragons have got their hands on a gem there, he is a real work horse of a player.

Oh him? Always thought he was actually quite decent. I think we've signed him just in case we get another freak injury rate (4 centres).

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 26 May 2015, 10:45 am

The Saint wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Adam is the Welsh international centre.  I think the Dragons have got their hands on a gem there, he is a real work horse of a player.

Oh him? Always thought he was actually quite decent. I think we've signed him just in case we get another freak injury rate (4 centres).

And to be fair at PYS he is behind Scott Williams, Hadleigh Parkes, Regan King, Steffan Hughes, Gareth Owen (probably even Steve Shingler too), so a move was in his best interest if he wanted to kick on.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Tue 26 May 2015, 1:11 pm

Welshmushroom wrote:

Jhamer, the blues need a total transplant to be honest.  About the 90% of the squad need to go.  Team has so much dead wood its not even funny.  But for me it starts at the top.  The Chairman needs to back off and stop getting involved in player recruitment and other things totally outside of his skillset.  Bring in people to do the job and let them do it.  The head coach should be selecting transfers for the club and have the final say on all rugby related matters.  Also he needs time to fix things and bring his own coaches in.  You cant bring someone in, then not back them and hamstring them without giving them what they need to do their job.  

So besides a new owner, new head coach, 3 new coaches to work under him, 90% of the squad to be replaced with people who actually can play a game of rugby, a total revamp of their academy setup, replacement of their scouting network, cleaners and car park attendance.  Probably the only safe job there at the moment is the guy looking after the pitch which is looking in great condition.  No wait its plastic - send him packing as well then....

Realistically speaking will any of that happen though?..... i very much doubt it. Richard Holland and Peter Thomas aren't going anywhere soon; it's clear the Blues need Peter Thomas financially but you are right in saying that he needs to back off in the decision relating to recruitment.
About coaches, I don't think i would be fair to just kick Mcintosh and Paul John because they have been thrown into the fire two season in a row now but your right about a head coach as if he is selected and he's from South Africa or New Zealand then he has to be able to choose other coaches who he is familiar with and knows their style that they are trying to implement into the team.  Again though I can't see that happening next season as they will only look for a head coach; which is why i think the new coach needs to have some history within the regions and is why Wilson is the best candidate.

As for players, Blues haven't seen to be able to produce players like the other regions have over the past few seasons and is why I think the Blues are 2 seasons behind the Dragons. Dragons (if they retain there host of young players) can only get better and better each season with a crop of young players playing week in week out. Why on earth they let Cory Hill go is beyond me as look at their locks now, I mean Lou Reed struggles to complete a tackle the majority of the time. However, the Blues do have a lot of good players in their team, 3 good signings in the backs with another full back signing I think there is a core of backs to work with there but the need to decide on whats happening between Anscombe and Patchell because it's messing the players about and not giving them a run of games in one position. The pack on the other hand is a big worry, mainly the front 5. I'm hoping Hoeata will start finding form because he has just been a flop of a signing otherwise, not one game he has stood out; all their other lock options are journeyman. They need another hooker to add depth behind Dacey. Props is another issue with Mitchell injury prone and Gethin away for most the season and sadly hitting his final season next year. Filise needs to go, Andrews is rightly third/fourth choice cover. Dillon Lewis needs to be bread through like Samson lee, rob Evans and Nicky Smith have been. Sam Hobbs and Tom Davies are also club players at best. Therefore they need about 7 signings up front just to get a platform e.g. 3 locks, 2 looseheads (one who could preferably cover 3), 1 tighthead, 1 hooker.
There isn't gong to be a big improvement by them next season and even though a host of changes needs to be made, it isn't going to happen in the next two rugby seasons.

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Tue 26 May 2015, 6:42 pm

For me the bigger issue is that in order for players to come through from academies, a head coach needs to be given time to develop those players. If you expected life cycle is a season you cant very well expect those coaches to start thinking for the longer term development of the place. Bottom line whoever they get probably needs 4 or 5 years in the job to really make an impact.

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 4:10 pm

Scotty Matthews staying at Keys to fight for a Dragons place

http://bit.ly/1HLgDVx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 7:12 pm

Risca Rev wrote:Scotty Matthews staying at Keys to fight for a Dragons place

Excellent. Didn't I read further up that he'd signed for Ospreys??? I just had a quick scroll but couldn't see anything. Maybe I dreamt it Headscratch

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Wed 27 May 2015, 10:12 pm

I thought he was being courted by other regions

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 10:25 pm

Griff wrote:

Excellent. Didn't I read further up that he'd signed for Ospreys??? I just had a quick scroll but couldn't see anything. Maybe I dreamt it Headscratch

Yes you did. The rumour was Wardle and Matthews were going, though Ross is contracted anyway so I found it a bit strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 28 May 2015, 7:00 am

That's great news - I was worried we would let him go.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 28 May 2015, 2:30 pm

I have heard rumours, based on twitter comments, that with Bristol losing out on the Prem again there may be a few of their lads looking for regional places again.

Talk down west is yet again focusing on Ian Evans heading to PYS (as it has for the last few seasons).
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 28 May 2015, 6:50 pm

Welshmushroom wrote:

Agreed in general (amazingly) and it does indeed start at the top although your 90% claim seems a tad severe.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 28 May 2015, 6:53 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:I have heard rumours, based on twitter comments, that with Bristol losing out on the Prem again there may be a few of their lads looking for regional places again.

Talk down west is yet again focusing on Ian Evans heading to PYS (as it has for the last few seasons).

Statto to PYS too?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 28 May 2015, 6:58 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:I have heard rumours, based on twitter comments, that with Bristol losing out on the Prem again there may be a few of their lads looking for regional places again.

Statto to PYS too?

Well with Brizzle failing again to get promotion if he (and Morgan) have any Welsh ambitions then they have to come back to Wales or at least get signed by a Premiership side.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 May 2015, 7:04 pm

I'd love to see Matthew Morgan at the Dragons. Tovey doesn't do it for me at all at 10. Kingsley's boy might come good. But Morgan has that X factor that could really get our young outside backs going.
The others regions seem pretty sorted at 10, so let us have him!

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 28 May 2015, 7:08 pm

Gets my vote Griff, I always use to be a Tovey fan but since he returned from the Blues he has been hit n miss at best of times.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next