The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R-truth and Morrison segment contain spoilers for raw.

+5
bernard black
Jammy31
sodhat
theundisputedY2D2
Blade
9 posters

Go down

R-truth and Morrison segment contain spoilers for raw. Empty R-truth and Morrison segment contain spoilers for raw.

Post by Blade Thu 21 Apr 2011, 8:42 am

well I thought that this was really bad,truth was doing well until Morrison got involved imo.

Morrison is one hell off a wrestler but he is rubbish on the mic.If he brushed up on his mic skills then he surly would be wwe champion one day, but at the moment he's useless.

cant see why it has gone so wrong for Morrison as when he was with The Mizz and did there dirt sheet promo's they were fantastic, they really gelled together but he seems to have gone down hill from then on.

get him back to being a heel and he would be a lot better imo.

what's your thoughts on Morrison on the mic.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

R-truth and Morrison segment contain spoilers for raw. Empty Re: R-truth and Morrison segment contain spoilers for raw.

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 8:58 am

John Morrison is godawful on the mic. I'd rather listen to an hour long Linda McMahon promo than listen to JoMo.

There's more to it than a simple heel turn though.

He's got an anachronistic gimmick. He can't talk. He can't seem to connect with the fans. A lot of the stuff he does in the ring looks spectacular but when you're watching a JoMo match you never think he's actually in a FIGHT, it all looks too choreographed and unnatural - almost like you can see him repeating all the moves in his head; "Then I get Irish whipped......he's gonna duck.......I jump over him.........kick him in the head.........flippy flappy splash..............cover him" etc.

Finally, and probably most importantly, he just doesn't seem to have the all elusive 'IT'.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

R-truth and Morrison segment contain spoilers for raw. Empty Re: R-truth and Morrison segment contain spoilers for raw.

Post by sodhat Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:30 pm

It was painfully bad...when they were in together there was no chemistry, they spoke over each other and it went way too long.

I agree he never seems to be in a real scrap. I read a comment of his the other day that stated his new beard made fans think he was tougher and gave him some legitimacy in the ring.

I think it'll take more than a beard to look tough when he does his camp slo-mo entrance personally.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:45 pm

I think that JoMo might have to start redesigning himself. Although, I dont think it's done all that much for Dolph to be honest.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:58 pm

sodhat wrote:I read a comment of his the other day that stated his new beard made fans think he was tougher and gave him some legitimacy in the ring.

Jim Ross said something similar, that fans might PERCEIVE JoMo as being tougher for having a beard.

I did a thread about it on the old 606, asking people if that was the case and the resounding answer was NOPE!

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by bernard black Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:12 pm

For a start, they need to play on his looks. Get him shaved, dress him in fashionable clothes and give him a valet. Could have a feud with Cody Rhodes then.

bernard black

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:39 pm

Best in ring talent out of all the whole roster but really does need practice on his mic skills.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:42 pm

They should give him Shawn Michaels' original singles gimmick and have Sunny be his Sensational Sherri.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:11 pm

Poor on the mic!

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:54 pm

Morrison or Sunny?

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:59 pm

I actually thought Truth came across quite well in this segment Shocked

I have no big hopes for Morrison, cannot take him seriously. I really think he would benefit from a well developed plan with the Miz, he is the only guy I could see being able to drag a decent story out of him

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

R-truth and Morrison segment contain spoilers for raw. Empty WWE Quiz

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

Liam_Main4 wrote:Best in ring talent out of all the whole roster but really does need practice on his mic skills.
best in sing talent on the roster? He doesn't even make the top 10 and thats a modest count

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down