The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw spoilers- R Truth

+3
User Name
JamesLincs
theanimal316
7 posters

Go down

Raw spoilers- R Truth Empty Raw spoilers- R Truth

Post by theanimal316 Tue 24 May 2011, 2:23 am

What a great start to Raw. Regarding The Truth, I have been so impressed with him since his heel turn. I didn't envisage him getting the reaction he is and being so entertaining at it. He was always decent in the ring, just the rapping gimmick never worked. Makes me think, who else in the WWE has huge potential but is stuck with the wrong gimmick? Morrison and Ted Dibiase spring to mind.

Actually hope Truth gets to fued with Cena before ADR does, ADR looks to me like he could use a few months on the upper mid card of Raw.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Raw spoilers- R Truth Empty Re: Raw spoilers- R Truth

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2011, 2:33 am

Agreed. It makes me wonder what the creative team where doing with that stupid 'what's up' gimmick. Truth is a lot more watchable now

I always thought they had Morrison wrong, it doesn't help that he's not strong on the Mic. I always thought he and melina could've been the shawn michaels and sensational sherie of a new generation.

Last edited by gazzyD on Tue 24 May 2011, 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 24 May 2011, 2:35 am

and nexus have the tag titles, ace! cm punk is a legend lol

as soon as they announced the title match i knew nexus would win and of course by cheating

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 24 May 2011, 2:44 am

jesus christ what a start to raw! truth continues to pull off promos, nexus steal the tag titles and big show by the looks of it is almost destroyed by a car, although that car looks smaller than him. but he seemed to be actually wedged under that bumper

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 24 May 2011, 3:22 am

WTF is that rubbish with Kharma?

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 24 May 2011, 3:50 am

i think theres set to be a twist in this main event, involving punk

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 24 May 2011, 3:57 am

f***ing adverts, the match has just started. definately not a wrestling show anymore is it. apart from itv when would you ever seen adverts during the football!

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 24 May 2011, 4:08 am

Its stupid watch the entrances the go to an ad break when the match starts.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Tue 24 May 2011, 4:15 am

A really enjoyable Raw I thought. A mark out moment for me when Bret came out at the start, A-Ri getting a crazy pop and stepping out of Miz's shadow, Truth's push continuing, new tag champs, a very nice tribute to Macho. One of the best Raws of 2011 for me.

I don't think this is the end of heel Michael Cole. I am sure he has something up his sleeve. He would be missed as a heel if he goes back to being a normal commentator. A great role for him would be manager for an up and coming star who isn't great on the mic, maybe Dolph or Drew?

As much as it sucked to see Punk being pinned again, I really enjoyed seeing Bret put him in a great sharpshooter and Mysterio's legdrop, a good ending. Cena take note, although Bret stumbled putting on the sharpshooter, look at the force he applied it with. If Bret can do this in his current condition, Cena should be able to make the STFU appear more powerful, like the one he put on HHH at Mania 22.

Macho Man for the Hall of Fame 2012. That tribute video was hard to watch but tasteful and paid good respect to Randy.

Last edited by theanimal316 on Tue 24 May 2011, 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 24 May 2011, 11:24 am

agree with everything you say there animal.

i was concerned however after that leg drop by mysterio, could easily of inj punk.

also thought it was a great show, easily the best ive seen for a long while

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 24 May 2011, 11:29 am

Blonde Dolph is back, #ThankHeroForThat

Dolph for WWE Champion!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Tue 24 May 2011, 12:33 pm

I thought Raw was pretty awful, what was the point of adding Punk and Mysterio in the main event? Would have made sense to just let Cena face Truth in a non-title match. The Kharma segment made no sense, the rest of the show was just dull

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Tue 24 May 2011, 1:35 pm

I thought it was sensible not to have Truth face Cena 1 on 1. This is potentially the main event for Capital Punishment so no point having it on Raw a few weeks prior to the event.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 24 May 2011, 10:44 pm

I was really hoping that Kharma would destory the entire Diva roster, only for Beth Phoenix to take her down and therefore kick off a feud. (Yes, I have a thing for Beth Phoenix! Whistle )
But instead, Kharma cried...Well, thats the mystique and tough persona gone. I bet the story line is going to go alone the lines of "I wanted to be pretty, and thin, but I was give this body, so Im going to DESTROY YOU ALL"

As for R-Truth...Well, "Whats Up?"...I'll tell you whats up...a) I love this heel turn, and b) He still hasnt used my line of "You want to know the truth? Yuo cant handle the truth! Sad Oh, and c) He's another one who hates Cena Very Happy

As for Michael Cole...What happened?! You cant just go grovelling back to Lawler...I enjoyed the heel Cole...even though I hated his matches!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 24 May 2011, 10:52 pm

RAW was worth it just to see Punks tribute to Macho, true class act

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down