The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggar, Tipuric, Hibbard and Beck anyone??

+5
senghenydd1913
offload
Shifty
anotherworldofpain
RogerLewis
9 posters

Go down

Biggar, Tipuric, Hibbard and Beck anyone?? Empty Biggar, Tipuric, Hibbard and Beck anyone??

Post by RogerLewis Sat 10 Nov 2012, 4:54 pm

Looks like regional form DOES influence the Welsh team.

If you omitt the form 2, 7, 10 and 12 in Wales then bad things will happen.

We've already seen how lacking the blues players are of ideas, flare and passion so today wasn't that much of a surprise. Priestland and McCusker also showing how they are way out of their depth.

Mr Howley clown, PLEASE PICK ON FORM.

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Biggar, Tipuric, Hibbard and Beck anyone?? Empty Re: Biggar, Tipuric, Hibbard and Beck anyone??

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 10 Nov 2012, 4:58 pm

Agree on Priestland and McCusker. The latter bombed a sure try and Priestland has lost the spark he showed early on when he was forced into the front line.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Biggar, Tipuric, Hibbard and Beck anyone?? Empty Re: Biggar, Tipuric, Hibbard and Beck anyone??

Post by Shifty Sat 10 Nov 2012, 5:13 pm

I would make changes to be honest, I'd give Tipuric a chance, Warburton has been off form and Tipuric has played well.

Hook should have a crack at fly half, he has played really well in France by all accounts so why not give him a go.

Phillips will come back in for the Samoa game we will need his aggression against them.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Sat 10 Nov 2012, 5:29 pm

After that shower of shoite I'll take the anyone option thanks.
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by senghenydd1913 Sat 10 Nov 2012, 6:24 pm

Faletau,1/2p,Cuthbert and North-the rest you could put out to pasture
For gods sake Warren,get over your heels and the Lions and lets have some direction.
senghenydd1913
senghenydd1913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 6:28 pm

Tipuric looked good when he came on, Warburton looks right off the boil at the moment.

Faletau was probably our best forward today. Lets get Biggar in there as well, he deserves a shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by senghenydd1913 Sat 10 Nov 2012, 6:34 pm

if Howler continues with Priestland then you lot can have my tickets for the other AI's
senghenydd1913
senghenydd1913

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerLewis Sat 10 Nov 2012, 6:42 pm

I haven't been to the stadium since the shocking performance vs NZ in 2010.

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Higher_Ground Sat 10 Nov 2012, 6:44 pm

RogerLewis wrote:Looks like regional form DOES influence the Welsh team.

If you omitt the form 2, 7, 10 and 12 in Wales then bad things will happen.

We've already seen how lacking the blues players are of ideas, flare and passion so today wasn't that much of a surprise. Priestland and McCusker also showing how they are way out of their depth.

Mr Howley clown, PLEASE PICK ON FORM.

You've just saved me a lot of typing. Hope everyone else on here talking up this team can see the wood for the trees now. Shame that's what it took.
Well done to the Argies, pride and passion galore.

Higher_Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by senghenydd1913 Sat 10 Nov 2012, 6:45 pm

well dont go to another until............................................................
senghenydd1913
senghenydd1913

Back to top Go down

Post by senghenydd1913 Sat 10 Nov 2012, 6:48 pm

Ok guys-apart from Dan-any other choices out there at 10? -thoughts please
senghenydd1913
senghenydd1913

Back to top Go down

Post by senghenydd1913 Sat 10 Nov 2012, 6:50 pm

ah -was in front of myself there-watched a great boy from Pontnewynedd thirds the other day Shocked
senghenydd1913
senghenydd1913

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat 10 Nov 2012, 7:56 pm

senghenydd1913 wrote:Ok guys-apart from Dan-any other choices out there at 10? -thoughts please

Seng,

I would say Tovey but he's bit injury prone and Blues are shocking at the moment (as are the Dragons) so I don't know if he will get the right platform to impress enough.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Higher_Ground Sat 10 Nov 2012, 8:06 pm

Why do we need another option other than Dan? Anyone who still doesn't understand that selecting form players is quite important should pop round to mine, I taped the game.

Higher_Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 8:08 pm

I'm not sure either, I have disliked Biggar in the past, but theres no doubt he has been the form flyhalf in Wales for 2 seasons now.

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat 10 Nov 2012, 8:11 pm

I have never been Biggars biggest fan but all you can ask the players to do is perform for their Regions and then hpefully they will get the deserved rewards.

Biggar has been doing that past two seasons now and whilst I was surprised to see Periestland start for Biggar not to eveb make the bench was yet another one to add to the ' Howley list of p*** poor selection'
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Sat 10 Nov 2012, 8:26 pm

where's maes? i'm sure he could tell us why biggar wasnt picked, something to do with the priest getting the back line going and biggar kicking the ball away, its a f......joke!!!

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by thespreys Sat 10 Nov 2012, 9:27 pm

WHAT DOES MAES KNOW ?

thespreys

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Sun 11 Nov 2012, 2:20 am

f...all!!!! sings from howley s song sheet and has the ba*** to say anyone with plan b thinking is out of date, he's a 'wordy' likes to think he's fountain of knowledge for the forum, just quoting web sites we've all seen, what a n.. but absence duly noted when he's proved wrong......BIG TIME come on maes where are you???? gone in to exile.......

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down