The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair

+19
LuvSports!
invisiblecoolers
touch(A)parabola
lydian
hawkeye
sportslover
time please
laverfan
Mad for Chelsea
Josiah Maiestas
JuliusHMarx
banbrotam
User 774433
bogbrush
Turron
TRuffin
Spaghetti-Hans
Silver
socal1976
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair Empty More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair

Post by socal1976 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 2:02 am

Traditionally, the bench to the left of the chair umpire is reserved for the higher-ranked player in a tennis match. In the case of the year-end match at the ATP World Tour Finals between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer, the honor should have gone to Djokovic, the world No. 1.

But Federer entered the O2 Arena first for Monday's final and took the chair for himself. It's a familiar seat -- no man in history has spent more weeks at No. 1 than Federer -- but one that wasn't supposed to be his on Monday evening.

As noted by a number of tennis observers on Twitter, Djokovic appeared to notice the faux pas when he entered and seemed annoyed. He went on to lose the first nine points of the match en route to a quick 0-3 deficit. That's not saying there's any causation, mind you. Yet players, even ones with as much talent as Djokovic, have been thrown off by less.

He would rally to win the first set, 7-6.

Did Federer sit in the seat on purpose, to send a message? Was it a mistake? Does Federer always assume he's the top-ranked player in the room? I bet if Federer met the president and someone in the room said, "Mr. President, there's an urgent call for you," Federer would dig his phone out of his pocket to see who was ringing him.

It was probably a harmless accident or maybe they broke with tradition on purpose and we're all reading too much into Djokovic's reaction. For what it's worth, Federer and Djokovic both sat in the proper seats during Sunday's semifinal wins.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/12/roger-federer-novak-djokovic-chair/1700519/

I love how the media covers this guy, "it was probably a harmless accident" Roger just can't buy bad media coverage. Clearly this another case of federer's gamesmanship. How Nike has sold this guy off for 10 edberg awards is a testament to the fact that half the tour plays for them and what great marketing geniuses they are. Anyone who can sell you a crappy 30 dollar shoe made in china for 250 dollars I guess can turn federer into the second coming of the gentle steff. Does anyone believe it was a harmless accident? Or like the time he yelled at Djoko's parents was that a harmless accident? Or when he yelled at Djokovic in the 2011 AO semi claiming he was "bouncing the ball too much", was that a harmless accident as well? This is the same diva attitude he has given Novak and Andy for some reason since the start of their career. Well it almost worked as Novak couldn't win a point at the start of the match, but in the end he proved that he has graduated from being intimidated by Roger's gamesmanship, which he by the way never gets called on. Another famous Roger trick is to change his racquet in the middle of games whenever his opponent gets on a hot streak, like he wants to tell the guy don't get excited it was just a badly strung racquet.

But anyway that is why this rivalrly in particular is so great for me, its not that they hate each other or even dislike each other, but they do like to stick it to each other.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair Empty Re: More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair

Post by Silver Tue 13 Nov 2012, 2:24 am

Before you try and pick me up on this later, let me state that Federer's out of order if it's tennis tradition. I'd imagine that he did it on purpose, he's hardly the dullest tool in the shed and would've known what he was doing. I didn't know that the higher ranked player always sat to the left, that's a good trinket of knowledge there - cheers.

However, I feel the need to criticize your blatant attempt at character assassination. Great marketing is solely responsible for sportsmanship awards? Oh dear. You make the ATP sound like the mafia. You've mentioned plenty of incidents there, but many players (including all the top guys) lose the plot every now and again, or resort to gamesmanship. It would be nigh impossible to find a player with no perceived infringements over a 12+ year career. Consider this: Federer's clearly respected and admired by his fellow professionals, tennis fans globally, and he's one of the very very few global sporting ambassadors to not make a Holly Wilaboobie of themselves on the public stage, ever. Look at Tiger Woods for an example of how not to do this.

In the face of such overwhelming evidence, perhaps you're the person that needs to reflect on a poor attitude? I know that you're a huge Novak fan, and fair enough, he's an excellent sportsman and definitely worthy of admiration. And nothing that Federer does will ever diminish Novak's accomplishments, so there's no need to try and belittle his closest current rival at every possible junction. Surely you realise this?

Edit: Perhaps I was a bit harsh, sorry. But...I dunno, just seems a bit over the top, socal?

Silver

Back to top Go down

More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair Empty Re: More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair

Post by socal1976 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 2:35 am

Oh Silver, it is ok that is how you make your bones on this site you have to have a go at jolly old socal. Fortunately, I am famous for my zen buddhist like peaceloving attitude. It isn't character assassination he has not been a good sportsman to Djokovic or Murray. He has been for the most part to the rest of the guys and that is probably why they vote him that award. But do you think Federer has been a good sport with Novak and Andy? I don't, and I just don't like the sort of halo and double standards established for federer as much as many may think he deserves this preferential treatement. A lot of the other guys are just happy that their hero Roger says hi to them, not the same exact Roger when talking about Murray and Novak and a couple of others he doesn't like.

I just like to think of myself as the only objective voice of reason on federer, most others either hate on him unfairly or are blinded by yahweh worship of him. I don't have that problem, is he the GOAT, I think he is. Is he an over all positive and good guy, yes he is and has done wonders for the game. Do I buy the great sportsmen fed not really, half the tour would vote for him either because Nike told them to or if Roger would just grace them with a few autographs for the kids.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaghetti-Hans Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:31 am

Roger Federer is the most recognizable name and face in professional tennis history.

He is, and always will be, the True #1. As such, it is only fitting that Federer claimed the #1's chair during the World Final, vying for a record extending 7th World Title against The Viper of Belgrade, Novak Djokovic.

We respect Djokovic's elasticity and courage. Like all Vipers, he knows when to strike and his venom is potent. But the only reason that Djokovic stole the World Title last night from The Great One is Federer's fatigue in conjunction with a ridiculously slow court.

Djokovic fans should know their place.

Djokovic is currently the Official #1. Federer is the True #1.... permanently.

Spaghetti-Hans

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:41 am

That is pretty funny I have never been told my place by a guy named after a noodle. Djokovic stole the WTF finals that is a unique and deluded perspective. I love how courts keep slowing down whenever federer loses a close match it is either because the court is too slow or he got tired. Same lame excuses that don't have much back up. Federer himself has a different spin on it. He says that he played extremely well and that a few points decided it. Funny the same court he blew away Nadal on and won the last two tour finals on all of sudden became slower when Novak beats him on it.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:43 am

These now are the only two valid reasons for Federer loss:

1. courts are too slow

2. he got tired because the courts are too slow.

Is it possible that on the day somebody just outplays him on the same exact court he won the last two years on?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaghetti-Hans Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:56 am

socal1976 wrote:These now are the only two valid reasons for Federer loss:

1. courts are too slow

Is it possible that on the day somebody just outplays him on the same exact court he won the last two years on?

No. That is not possible.

Federer is the most naturally gifted tennis player of all-time. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, Federer cannot be beaten within the rules.

Spaghetti-Hans

Back to top Go down

Post by TRuffin Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:55 am

I can't blame Fed for yelling at Djoko parents.. I've been to 3 Djoko matches.. twice Cinci, once Miami, and two times I've sat close enough to Novaks box to witness the horrible behavoir by his father and some of his friends.. The father literly heckles his oppoenents.. I watched him shout at Federer in Cincy while the ball was in play.. Security visited him several times.. It was pathetic really.. So Federer is human and got fed up with it... So what... he IS HUMAN... I have a serbian friend who is a huge DJoko fans and he says the father is the biggest roadblock in Djoko's life and is not liked in Serbia.. I will say that it seems like Novak has put his foot down and the box is better behaved..

In terms of the bench... so what--- I give up my seat at the head of the table to my elders all the time... If DJoko gets put off by that and it affects his game, something is wrong........... Compare that to what Fed and others has endured with Nadal.. give me a break..

Your outright making up Fed's racquet changing... he always changes 1 game BEFORE new balls which is unusual as most do it at the change... Literly 1000 matches he has done this so I hardly think his opponents are shocked... Not like Murray breaking his racquet and having to get a new one.

Some Djoko fans just seem to have a complex.. Fed has been overly generous in his comments towards DJoko this week.. Did you see the presser? Djoko is the better guy today... the true #1.. what more do you want from Fed... He's given plenty of respect to Djoko.. REad the presser after the Murray match.........pure classy nice words for Murray... You guys just nitpick.. Be happy Djoko is the true #1, on his way to being the best player of his era ahead of Nadal and joining the all time greats........ Fed is 31. He should be this good, but he is.. So he lost to Djoko and showed class doing it.......... Just enjoy, and don't worry about whether he sat on left or right..

TRuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 5:13 am

I have also gone to a number of Djoko matches at Indian wells and I have sat close enough to see his box and they don't seem to be too bad in any match I watched. Frankly federer should address his comments to the umpire in both situations I cited the yelling at another players box or yelling at him not to bounce the ball is beyond the pale arrogance. I know if I was Djoko and I had played a guy as often as fed I wouldn't forget those instances and fed doesn't either. There is no nitpicking Ruffin, people have sold us on this fed as humble sportsmen schtick that well doesn't tell the whole story. He is like that to most guys on tour but he does have his catty episodes that when they do happen are beyond the pale.

In particular my favorite was his bitter denunciations of lucky shot at the USO 2011 that turned the pro fed announcer and crowd momentarily against him and for once gained him some negative reviews in the media. Don't get me wrong Roger is the greatest there is and an overrall positive figure in the game but as a Djokovic fan lets just say he isn't my favorite guy on tour. I don't think he is evil or anything like that and he is the singular figure in the game. But what exactly is he trying to prove by taking Novak's chair do you think it was quote an honest mistake? Or is he trying to belittle Djoko and get in his dome, I think it is the latter what is your opinion is this gamesmanship or not?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 5:17 am

Spaghetti-Hans wrote:
socal1976 wrote:These now are the only two valid reasons for Federer loss:

1. courts are too slow

No. That is not possible.

Federer is the most naturally gifted tennis player of all-time. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, Federer cannot be beaten within the rules.

Yes and I have heard that when Roger breaks wind it smells like Chanel No. 5.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Turron Tue 13 Nov 2012, 6:01 am

Where's the tradition? At Wimbledon final in 2008 Nadal was in the left hand chair.

Turron

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 6:21 am

I don't know maybe it is at this event or the masters series, I am just going off what this guy is reporting Turron. To be honest I have never heard of it myself either.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Turron Tue 13 Nov 2012, 6:23 am

I just checked Youtube and Nadal was in the left hand chair in the 2007 Wimbledon final as well. I don't think it is anything to get excited about.

Turron

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 6:26 am

To be honest I am not that excited, I like to goose the fed fans a bit from time to time keep them on their toes. I don't think it is a federal case one way or the other but all I have to go off of is that the guy says it is a tradition at this tournament.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 13 Nov 2012, 7:34 am

You've been drinking again, haven't you?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 7:36 am

Bogbrush I don't think Federer is perfect.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:16 am

I just say how dare he!!!

What a scumbag. They should dock his 17 Slams!

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:20 am

Oh dear, you naughty Socal. I haven't dared read the replies as I actually need to do some work for once - but I can anticipate with a degree of certainty, that the Fed fans will have a good defence Laugh

Well done to Nole by the way, I could only shake my head in admiration

Whisper it gently, but it's feasible that he could win half of the slams of the next 5 years (with Andy getting the other half Yahoo ) and come close to the GOAT (I dare you to put that up as a new article!!!)

Only in terms of slam wins of course, I mean nobody has the grace, style, wit and lovelyness of Roger as we saw by the warm embrace to Nole when he lost

I'd better get out of here, people know where I live Run Run Run

Last edited by banbrotam on Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:23 am

Laugh

Well I read it and whilst yes it is cheeky, I don't think it was such a faux pas that meant it nearly de-railed Djokovic.

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:25 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:Laugh

Well I read it and whilst yes it is cheeky, I don't think it was such a faux pas that meant it nearly de-railed.

LK - I wrongly thought you were the author

I must apologise sincerely for mistaking you for Socal!!!

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:26 am

banbrotam wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:Laugh

Well I read it and whilst yes it is cheeky, I don't think it was such a faux pas that meant it nearly de-railed.

LK - I wrongly thought you were the author

I must apologise sincerely for mistaking you for Socal!!!

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:29 am

Spaghetti-Hans wrote:But the only reason that Djokovic stole the World Title last night from The Great One is Federer's fatigue in conjunction with a ridiculously slow court

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Yeah! Let's ignore all those extra hours he'd saved throughout the year and agree that Roger was tired after playing three days on the trot of three day Tennis.

Is Roger ever beaten, simply because he lost to a better Novak or Andy on the day? I mean remember he only lost The Olympics because that dastardly Juan Martin Del Potro didn't 'roll over' in the SF

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:36 am

TRuffin wrote:Some Djoko fans just seem to have a complex.

No they don't. Federer has been downright ungracious about Novak over the years, seeming to take umbrage that the cocky Serb would have nerve to look in the eye and challenge him, as opposed to rolling over like his 'friends' Roddick, Ferrer etc

His congratulations to Nole at the end of last night, illustrated this. For a so called graceful ambassador - it was poor. Of course we can understand this as the 2nd set was on his raquet

In fairness to him, we now probably get his best Tennis ever when he plays Novak or Andy as he is motivated to put them in his place

Incidentally, there is nothing at all wrong with this and I have never had an issue with Roger because of it. My issue, like Socal and CC etc, is people who still try and make out Roger is perfect and his 'global' status transcends all forms of behavior

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:45 am

banbrotam wrote:His congratulations to Nole at the end of last night, illustrated this. For a so called graceful ambassador - it was poor.

You mean this bit "Congratulations to Novak on an amazing tournament and an amazing year. You are the best"?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:49 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
banbrotam wrote:His congratulations to Nole at the end of last night, illustrated this. For a so called graceful ambassador - it was poor.

You mean this bit "Congratulations to Novak on an amazing tournament and an amazing year. You are the best"?

No I mean his immediate reaction after the last point. Not the diplomatic stuff. Compare it to the way he congratulated Murray (who he is fine with now) at The Olympics. There is some issue and I find it fascinating rather than a blot on Rogers 'status'. One day we will find out and probably understand

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:50 am

I was there yesterday, Roger's behaviour and speech seemed fine to me OK

He's done worse things.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:50 am

Ah, you mean the bit where he went to the net and shook hands with Djoko and congratulated him?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:14 am

The worst thing is people will think Djokovic is an all round, fast and slow player, when in reality it was never the case.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:16 am

btw, Fed sat in the left-hand chair in the final vs Rafa in 2010, when Rafa was No 1.
So either he's done it twice, or there is no tradition, and some wag on Twitter is making it up, and USA today thought it was true (because, hey, it's on the internet!).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:48 am

banbrotam wrote:Oh dear, you naughty Socal. I haven't dared read the replies as I actually need to do some work for once - but I can anticipate with a degree of certainty, that the Fed fans will have a good defence Laugh

Well done to Nole by the way, I could only shake my head in admiration

Whisper it gently, but it's feasible that he could win half of the slams of the next 5 years (with Andy getting the other half Yahoo ) and come close to the GOAT (I dare you to put that up as a new article!!!)

Only in terms of slam wins of course, I mean nobody has the grace, style, wit and lovelyness of Roger as we saw by the warm embrace to Nole when he lost

I'd better get out of here, people know where I live Run Run Run

It was at the highlighted bit that I realised you were fantasising.

Of course it could just be the standard error of taking today and saying it'll always be the same. picard

Last edited by bogbrush on Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:50 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

A disgrace. Whoever brainwashes the fellow professionals into giving him the Stefan Edberg sportsmanship award far more times than they gave it to Edberg must be an evil genius.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:51 am

they were talking about it on sky sports yesterday between the two sets to be fair. I think it probably was a bit of gamesmanship from Federer, there's nothing much wrong with that, all players use a bit of gamesmanship, but the Fed fanatics do tend to get a bit upset if you suggest he isn't perfect Wink

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:54 am

Mad for Chelsea wrote:they were talking about it on sky sports yesterday between the two sets to be fair. I think it probably was a bit of gamesmanship from Federer, there's nothing much wrong with that, all players use a bit of gamesmanship, but the Fed fanatics do tend to get a bit upset if you suggest he isn't perfect Wink
Hey, anything goes. We've got a Murray fanatic on here thinks he could half the Slams coming up! Laugh

By the way, talking about what they were talking about on Sky - did you hear Becker calling the game throughout as a handicap match on the older guy? Is that allowed??? Shocked
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:55 am

Fortunately fans of other players never get upset by other posters Wink

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:01 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Fortunately fans of other players never get upset by other posters Wink
Ironically what is the bane of the forum is also pretty much the main reason why anyone posts.

We're keeping you in an unpaid job.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:02 am

bogbrush wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Fortunately fans of other players never get upset by other posters Wink
Ironically what is the bane of the forum is also pretty much the main reason why anyone posts.

We're keeping you in an unpaid job.

I'm very grateful - it fuels my Dictator-like ego Smile

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:17 am

@JHM... you left off the 'K' in DICtator. Laugh

@Spaghetti-Hans... Welcome to 606v2. It has been a while since 606. Wink. (I presume that the choice of that name reflects a poster from the old 606). Ok!

@BanBro... Chanel 5... that is hilarious. notworthy (You should visit OTF).

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:24 am

bogbrush wrote:We've got a Murray fanatic on here thinks he could half the Slams coming up! Laugh

It was a weak moment and it won't be repeated again Rolling Eyes

That is until Andy gets his 18th Slam Laugh

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:30 am

It was definitely a bit of gamesmanship - it's what we used to expect of our tennis stars before it became fashionable to expect them to be saints.

Very naughty of TMF, but the match itself was played brilliantly and fairly by both players to the credit of both and the flow and enjoyment of the contest.

Anyway, Djokovic answered the challenge, emphatically - great match!

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:49 am

@SoCal... Should I write an article about how Djokovic made Federer and Graf, both wait at the net? Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:13 am

Spaghetti_Hans wrote:Roger Federer is the most recognizable name and face in professional tennis history.

He is, and always will be, the True #1. As such, it is only fitting that Federer claimed the #1's chair during the World Final, vying for a record extending 7th World Title against The Viper of Belgrade, Novak Djokovic.

We respect Djokovic's elasticity and courage. Like all Vipers, he knows when to strike and his venom is potent. But the only reason that Djokovic stole the World Title last night from The Great One is Federer's fatigue in conjunction with a ridiculously slow court.

Djokovic fans should know their place.

Djokovic is currently the Official #1. Federer is the True #1.... permanent

Oh no... don't do this, this isn't the old 606... or even worse youtube comments section. People have worked hard to make this place more or less Wum free

If this is a tradition on the WTF (i'd imagine its the only tournament where it happens) and he actually meant it... well that is a bit high and mighty.
People knee jerk a bit quick when someone criticises Federer, I s'pose a lot of it is because of this persona that's been built up by the media.
In reality, he's a great guy and acts well on court, but he's by no means perfect, I don't think that takes anything away from him though.

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:25 am

falzy21 wrote:
Oh no... don't do this, this isn't the old 606... or even worse youtube comments section. People have worked hard to make this place more or less Wum free

You're kidding? Right? This whole thread is a wum exercise - the author said so at one point in it.

I don't have a problem with that but let's not be selective.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:34 am

"But clearly not whinge free, you whinger"

I'm sorry? Do you have a problem?
i like this forum, the mods and people have worked really hard to make it a nice place to post, where people don't call you names or wind you up (mostly anyway) for suggesting dissatisfaction with a post, or otherwise.
Perhaps I should stop posting?

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue 13 Nov 2012, 12:02 pm

falzy21 wrote:"But clearly not whinge free, you whinger"

i like this forum, the mods and people have worked really hard to make it a nice place to post, where people don't call you names or wind you up (mostly anyway) for suggesting dissatisfaction with a post, or otherwise.

Sorry Falzy21. Please do not stop posting. rose

@JM, @BB... Be zen

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 12:11 pm

Thanks... next time i'll just ignore it, you guys keep a good lid on stuff anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 13 Nov 2012, 12:31 pm

laverfan wrote:
falzy21 wrote:"But clearly not whinge free, you whinger"

Sorry Falzy21. Please do not stop posting. rose

@JM, @BB... Be zen
What are you talking about?

The poster mentioned he'd like to see no wumming by reference to one others post, I pointed out that the whole thread is a wum line - the author said at one point he likes to "goose" some members now and then - and I went on to say I wasn't complaining but let's be fair.

Why exactly are you singling me out for attention when I'm NOT wumming anyone??
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 12:58 pm

I don't understand...I wasn't referencing you it was spaghettis thing I referenced.
Why did you think it was at you... it wasn't btw

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 1:06 pm

Falzy, good to see you posting here thumbsup

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 13 Nov 2012, 1:49 pm

falzy21 wrote:I don't understand...I wasn't referencing you it was spaghettis thing I referenced.
Why did you think it was at you... it wasn't btw
No, not you, it's laverfans admonition I'm replying to.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:18 pm

I see now... sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next