The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which main event would you like to see headline WM29?

+9
Dr Gregory House MD
Dolphin Ziggler
Ent
nasisillmatic
Mr H
Crimey
Kid Vicious
rumfish mcallister
Hero
13 posters

Go down

Who should headline WM29?

Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap31%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 11 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap9%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap6%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap3%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap11%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap0%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap0%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap11%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap6%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap3%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_lcap5%Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 35

Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Empty Which main event would you like to see headline WM29?

Post by Hero Thu 15 Nov 2012, 12:13 pm

It gets done on a yearly basis around this time so wanted to see what everyone would like to see at present as a WM main event for April?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Empty Re: Which main event would you like to see headline WM29?

Post by rumfish mcallister Thu 15 Nov 2012, 12:27 pm

Id like to see:
wwe title
Punk v Rock v Cena

streak match
Lesnar v HHH v Undertaker

whc
Orton v Ziggler

Ryback v Big Show

Or possibly have Ryback involved for the whc

rumfish mcallister

Back to top Go down

Which main event would you like to see headline WM29? Empty Re: Which main event would you like to see headline WM29?

Post by Kid Vicious Thu 15 Nov 2012, 12:39 pm

Punk vs Rock vs Cena

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 15 Nov 2012, 2:25 pm

CM Punk vs. The Rock vs. John Cena for me, I don't think the Austin match will happen this year, but Punk will be involved in a big match.

If not that, I imagine Rock vs. Cena will be main event, with Punk vs. Lesnar a match on the card, but as this would involve turning Punk face again most likely, I'd be against that idea.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 15 Nov 2012, 2:28 pm

Dont be suprised if Cena isnt in the main event. Big cash cow and all that but if it was him who 'blew up' at Vince backstage i wouldnt be suprised if Cena was lower on the card. Dont cross the boss!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Thu 15 Nov 2012, 2:29 pm

If Punk is to lose the title, I would like him to win the rumble, then face The Rock.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu 15 Nov 2012, 2:40 pm

Cena Rock II for the title, with a stip or run in - setting up a cena vs Punk program.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 15 Nov 2012, 4:46 pm

Tough one, all depends on who faces who at the Rumble. Not sure if I would want to see Punk v Rock II, I certainly dont want to see it as Cena v Rock II, whilst Cena v Punk seems like its been done too often recently for them to be doing it at 'Mania.

There's 5 guys who can be in the picture to win the title I think: Punk, Cena, Rock, Ryback and Lesnar.

Then there's two outside of them who need big matches: Taker and HHH.

Away from those big names, theres not many who could come in and take them on as worthy opponents, barring maybe Orton and Sheamus, as much as I think Bryan v Taker would be great I can't see them giving him the chance to be in such a high profile match.

Could be an incredible card though with all the names involved, even those lower down than that illustrious seven could put on incredible matches. I booked my ticket last night and could not be more excited.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 15 Nov 2012, 4:51 pm

Is Ricardo Rodriguez a member of this site?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 15 Nov 2012, 5:05 pm

Personally I'd like to see

WWE Title
Rock (c) vs Cena
Cena Win

WHC
Ziggler (c) vs Punk
Punk Win

building to a title unification match at WM 30

other matches I'd like at 29 are

Undertaker vs Lesnar

Ryback vs Big Show

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 15 Nov 2012, 5:08 pm

WWE TITLE
The Rock vs CM Punk

HHH vs Brock Lesnar

Streak

John Cena vs Undertaker

Ziggler vs Orton world title

Ryback vs Big Show

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 15 Nov 2012, 5:44 pm

I just think that Ziggler is a big step down for Punk who didn't get a big moment last Wrestlemania as he was saddled with a poorly booked feud with Jericho.

This year, if he's involved with The Rock or John Cena, there are probably three people who he should be involved with, Brock Lesnar, Triple H or The Undertaker.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 15 Nov 2012, 6:13 pm

Rock v Punk
but if Rock v HBK was on there would of got my vote

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 15 Nov 2012, 7:46 pm

I think they could probably build a really good Punk v HHH feud, but they cocked it up so bad last time. Does HHH have a title run left in him?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by James_182 Thu 15 Nov 2012, 8:07 pm

Went for Cena - Undertaker, that could be all kinds of epic.

Given who it is, the streak would genuinely be a risk in this one and would make for a great watch.

James_182

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 15 Nov 2012, 11:16 pm

My top three choices:

Punk vs Undertaker (the streak on the line against the top heel in the company and it would still allow for Cena vs Rock for the WWE title)

Cena vs Undertaker (the biggest fresh match-up WWE has left)

Punk vs a fresh babyface main eventer (Punk goes through Rock and carries the title all the way through to Wrestlemania, then puts over the challenger strong to firmly establish a new star. If it's Ryback, so be it, but I'd rather see about 30 other people in the role)

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down