The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Sunday's Main Event..............

4 posters

Go down

Is this Sunday's Main Event.............. Empty Is this Sunday's Main Event..............

Post by more_awesome_than_a_ri Tue 12 Jul 2011, 9:56 pm

the most anticipated in WWE / WWF in history?

I can't remember a match that has sparked the imagination or captivated the audience in such away as this, possibly not since Mania X-8 The Rock vs Hogan (imo anyway).

Anybody else think of main events that have been as captivating as this? Do you have to go back further then my example or are there some in more recent times?

more_awesome_than_a_ri

Back to top Go down

Is this Sunday's Main Event.............. Empty Re: Is this Sunday's Main Event..............

Post by bretmeharty Tue 12 Jul 2011, 10:04 pm

I think the most anticipated match for me was fully loaded 99 austin vs taker first blood if taker lost vince could never show his face again and if austin lost he could never get another shot at the title again.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Is this Sunday's Main Event.............. Empty Re: Is this Sunday's Main Event..............

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 12 Jul 2011, 10:48 pm

Nowhere near the most highly anticipated match in history but for me its the most anticipated PPV since I got back into Wrestling again in 2007

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:18 pm

I can only think of Michaels vs Taker that I've looked forward to on a par with this one in recent years.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:20 pm

bretmeharty wrote:I think the most anticipated match for me was fully loaded 99 austin vs taker first blood if taker lost vince could never show his face again and if austin lost he could never get another shot at the title again.

I can only assume this is a persoal fave of yours from childhood Bret can't even remember this one???

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:27 pm

Brady12 wrote:
bretmeharty wrote:I think the most anticipated match for me was fully loaded 99 austin vs taker first blood if taker lost vince could never show his face again and if austin lost he could never get another shot at the title again.

I can only assume this is a persoal fave of yours from childhood Bret can't even remember this one???

Well I would of been 14 at the time and remember staying up excited to watch it here's the opening promo to the PPV, still gives me chills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLyWq_w-blg

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down