The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davidemore Predictions: "The Problem" vs DeMarco

+5
paul12342
jimdig
Steffan
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
davidemore
9 posters

Go down

Davidemore Predictions: "The Problem" vs DeMarco Empty Davidemore Predictions: "The Problem" vs DeMarco

Post by davidemore Fri 16 Nov 2012, 6:59 pm

"Baby, can you comb my hair?"

Adrien Broner faces his toughest challenge this week as he looks to groom himself in the media spotlight as the next American star.

Here's my cultured breakdown.

Broner will use his jab and reflexes early to ensure DeMarco doesn't get too close. I think The Mexican will look to work the body of Broner, but with the Americans skill-set, the Gringo will not be able to.

By the middle rounds we'll see the new Mayweather take control. Crisp flurries will be thrown. A little ugly at times as he tries to show off his hand speed, but enough of them will get through. Oh, as will the check left hook he likes to use. When these shots land the Mexican will leave himself open, as fighting on the back foot simply isn't his style.

By round 9 it's sleepy time for the Gringo.

Broner by KO in round 9.

Thoughts?

Yours eternally, even when you sleep (i see you), heart heart heart heart heart

emore

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Davidemore Predictions: "The Problem" vs DeMarco Empty Re: Davidemore Predictions: "The Problem" vs DeMarco

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 16 Nov 2012, 7:08 pm

Don't know if broner can stop him in 9 or at all. Demarco is pretty decent and it took Valero (a huge puncher) 9 rounds of constant pressure and constant power punches to get him out of there. Broner hits very hard but that was against SFW's who he was much bigger than and Demarco is a big lightweight also.

I think Broner will struggle with demarco's height and southpaw jab as its broners first southpaw opponent since his slightly controversial win over de Leon

Broners class and speed could be the difference though and he will win by a UD with Demarco maybe being saved by his corner or the ref if he's taking too mc but after the linares comeback i doubt they will let him pull out

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Davidemore Predictions: "The Problem" vs DeMarco Empty Re: Davidemore Predictions: "The Problem" vs DeMarco

Post by Steffan Fri 16 Nov 2012, 7:11 pm

Broner by stoppage Bubbly

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Fri 16 Nov 2012, 7:48 pm

As cultured as you are davide, you seem to have the wrong understanding of gringo. Gringo would be more apt applied to broner.
De Marco to rough broner early, but broner to take control in the middle, to win by late stoppage.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 16 Nov 2012, 8:49 pm

Jim you called me cultured, that's all i heard, lol. Smile

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:22 pm

Cant believe you watch boxing and dont get the understanding of Gringo.......You seem like another person just jumping on the Broner bandwagon because he seem to be the fighter thats cool to follow at the moment.........

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy glitter pants Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:09 am

I think you may be right my emore heart Personally I think De Marco will go the same way as he did against Valero between rnds 8 and 10, De Marco is a real tough cookie but I think Broners skill will shine through and start to really show after round 5.

jimmy glitter pants

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:25 am

What about...

"The Situation" Vs Gino D'Acampo
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy glitter pants Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:38 am

TheMackemMawler wrote:What about...

"The Situation" Vs Gino D'Acampo

Hahahah the Situation with his Jelly Bi's full of synthol would win! buttttt.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpbIvANZ44Q

but what about "The situation" v Bepe from eastenders Shocked

Davidemore Predictions: "The Problem" vs DeMarco Phil_t10

jimmy glitter pants

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy glitter pants Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:42 am

I think Seanmicheals and emore would appreciate this vid S.Y.N.T.H.O.Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFpfZNBvRDw

jimmy glitter pants

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sat 17 Nov 2012, 2:37 am

davidemore wrote:Jim you called me cultured, that's all i heard, lol. Smile
My work is done.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Sat 17 Nov 2012, 10:57 am

heart heart

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 17 Nov 2012, 3:42 pm

If anyone can think of the best way to view this fight, feel free to PM me about it.

Bromance
heart

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 17 Nov 2012, 3:48 pm

How can DeMarco as a spanish speaking Mexican be a Gringo?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down