The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kessler making all the right noise!!!

5 posters

Go down

Kessler making all the right noise!!! Empty Kessler making all the right noise!!!

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 20 Nov 2012, 5:48 pm

This has just been posted on Boxingscene. Kessler basically saying "don't worry, I'll beat you again . . ."

Yipeeeee! Is all I have to say. Let's get this made

http://www.boxingscene.com/kessler-froch-worry-ill-beat-you-again--59563

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Tue 20 Nov 2012, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Kessler making all the right noise!!! Empty Re: Kessler making all the right noise!!!

Post by manos de piedra Tue 20 Nov 2012, 5:55 pm

I wonder does that mean he is ruling out fighting Ward unless its in Denmark?

I would prefer to see Froch/Kessler at any rate so hopefully it can get made.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Kessler making all the right noise!!! Empty Re: Kessler making all the right noise!!!

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 20 Nov 2012, 6:17 pm

Kessler should want Froch anyway. Far more winnable and lots of money to be made. Ward attracts very smallcrowds in US. Froch v Kessler does 20,000 in England and more in Denmark

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Tue 20 Nov 2012, 6:32 pm

I'm there for one if this ends up in England. Should be a great fight. I'd expect better than the first now that there is a bit of needle between them. Two warriors calling each other out, great news. It makes sense too as both will probably lose to ward and therefore lesson their worth so may as well get it on first and the winner goes for ward. May the best man win!

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 20 Nov 2012, 8:55 pm

spencerclarke wrote:I'm there for one if this ends up in England. Should be a great fight. I'd expect better than the first now that there is a bit of needle between them. Two warriors calling each other out, great news. It makes sense too as both will probably lose to ward and therefore lesson their worth so may as well get it on first and the winner goes for ward. May the best man win!

Froch loses again and he goes for some easy Montreal money versus Bute
Kessler loses to Froch by pts and they can do a trilogy
or either winner can go for Ward again

Froch v Kessler makes sense many different ways

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Tue 20 Nov 2012, 8:57 pm

All the noises from the Froch camp are that they want a sadium fight during the summer. That gives him the time to get his mandatory out of the way march/april. Kessler fits the bill for a stadium fight.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 21 Nov 2012, 5:45 pm

i think nottingham football stadium have now agreed for him to use the stadium in future

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down