The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

+14
The Special Juan
Trebs
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
Fernando
Marky
Gregers
Hero
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
cherriesfna
FIFA Diva
Fan Gilhaus
sodhat
Afro
18 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 11 Empty Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

Post by Afro Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Teams in The Fan league, PM tactics to Sodhat , send votes to Hero
Teams in the Cherries League, PM tactics to Hero & Afro, send votes to Sodhat

CUP TACTICS AND VOTES TO MARKY (unless you're in the Spanish group, in which case send your tactics to Afro, please)

Those who voted, and posted tactics can add £2.5m to their budgets.

Those who didn't do both of those things get £1m only.

The Fan Gilhaus 'Whooooo?' League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers Under Brescia FC - Afro Bratwurst Mannschaft - Treble Name Pending - Cherries Bunga Bunga FC - Olly
Total Juan Carrs FC - Hero VFL Bassender - CF

AHAAAAAAAAAA Alan Partridge FC - Tooze

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Cherries loves Neymar Championship

Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat FC Murder On Zidane's Floor - Zinedine Deportivo My Sharona - Marky Spanish Bank FC - GSC Moleicester City - Fernando
No Respek FC - Azzy Pass the Deutschie - Viva

Bayern My Erch - Fan

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 11 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 8:01 am

I'm off sick today guys, I probably won't be on at all. Will get my votes in though Sad

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 11 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

Post by Fan Gilhaus Mon 26 Nov 2012, 8:09 am

ok and i sent my votes to sodhat

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:11 am

Morning

Whats the matter Azzy? x Crying or Very sad
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:39 am

Azzy's got man period pains king

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:41 am

You could go round Viva with a hot water bottle, a family share Galaxy and watch Twilight together.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:48 am

Hero wrote:You could go round Viva with a hot water bottle, a family share Galaxy and watch Twilight together.
Man flu. And I do have a copy of the new Twilight film, so let's get this party started Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 11 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:08 am

Don't forget the extra marshmellows in his mocha and a copy of Heat.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:26 am

Azzy I'll be down later, give you a back rub too xx

How do you have a copy of the new Twilight Azzy? It's still on cinema.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:32 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Azzy I'll be down later, give you a back rub too xx

I couldn't possibly divulge that information. Suffice to say, the wife has watched it more than 10 times since Friday Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:34 am

ladies

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:34 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Azzy I'll be down later, give you a back rub too xx

I couldn't possibly divulge that information. Suffice to say, the wife has watched it more than 10 times since Friday Shocked

Aw you call Viva 'the wife' as a pet name, how cute.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:45 am

wazzup my swagless homies
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:47 am

I understand Azzy Wink

Hi Uncle Fan how are you today?

Hero does it hurt when Afro enters you?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:49 am

everyone does know whop Aubameyang is dont they
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:50 am

Is Aubameyang some kind of vegetable? Like Aubergine?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:51 am

Votes sent Ok!

It's so amusing when Viva goes on the attack to deflect the attention away. It's almost like it is true so he knows he has to attack overs to take the attention away.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:52 am

Aubameyang is a good striker in very good form just now

Yeah am good f8cked my wrist at football yesterday tho

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:52 am

Yes I do Cherries. Hope you don't sign him because he is my target.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:53 am

ive already got him lololololol
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:54 am

Aubameyang was a different player last season. it was like someone had pointed out the goal to him and he had thought "so that's where I am suppoed to put it idea "
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:00 pm

Afro I'm not deflecting any attention away, I was just asking Hero a genuine question but you're getting defensive like Judo.

How'd that happen Fan? Hope you a speedy recovery xxx
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:02 pm

ball full pelt at my wrist was sair as feck, then went up for header and was taken out, landed of course on my sore hand..

got booked for mouthing off at the ref, was lucky not to get a red as i wouldnae shut up lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:09 pm

Oooh that must have hurt especially after landing on it. Refs are too quick to give cards, they want to become famous and have thier names on the back pages.

I've had a torn ACL for a year now and I've been walking, running, jumping. Any normal person wouldn't dare to crawl let alone do what I've been doing. I'm super human.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:12 pm

The other day I was walking I seen a cat crouching ready to attack a poor little piegon, me being the great guy I am stamped on the floor scaring the piegon to fly off. The cat looked at me with great displeasure and wanted to kill me. I think I may be a God I saved a piegons life I probably can cure cancer if I wanted to.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:16 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:The other day I was walking I seen a cat crouching ready to attack a poor little piegon, me being the great guy I am stamped on the floor scaring the piegon to fly off. The cat looked at me with great displeasure and wanted to kill me. I think I may be a God I saved a piegons life I probably can cure cancer if I wanted to.

What if that pigeon was going to feed 6 starving kittens? You've just killed 6 defenseless kittens Viva. How you feel now?

Last edited by Hero on Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:17 pm

my own fault, they handled it when they scored and he gave it, i went mental and called him a fecking idiot, pulled me over and said he didnt see it then showed me where he hit it lol he told me to read the rules so i told him to get tae feck. he booked me at that point so i mumblled he was a d7ck and got called over again and denied all knowledge, later he made a mistake and i shouted to read the fecking rules and he had the red out till he saw it was me lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:34 pm

Hero wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:The other day I was walking I seen a cat crouching ready to attack a poor little piegon, me being the great guy I am stamped on the floor scaring the piegon to fly off. The cat looked at me with great displeasure and wanted to kill me. I think I may be a God I saved a piegons life I probably can cure cancer if I wanted to.

What if that pigeon was going to feed 6 starving kittens? You've just killed 6 defenseless kittens Viva. How you feel now?

I didn't look at it that way. Crying or Very sad I didn't kill them, I like Kittens I pet them gently whenever I see them. I'm no killer. I'm Viva the Saviour!

Fan you need to calm down a little, it's silly getting sent off for swearing.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:36 pm

the was shockingly bad tho so i telt him

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:38 pm

Viva the Saviour they may call you round your parts, Viva the Kitten & Small Horse butcherer they know you as on a larger scale.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:39 pm

bo0om anyone fancy monday sheep
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:41 pm

Laugh people know that I am 100% against animal cruelty. I campaign for animal rights. Viva The Animal Rescuer.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:43 pm

cherriesfan wrote:bo0om anyone fancy monday sheep

No, we don't want to r*** the value of Sheep. Its only for Fridays.

Someone needs to put up some media questions.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:48 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote: Laugh people know that I am 100% against animal cruelty. I campaign for animal rights. Viva The Animal Rescuer.

As long as those animals are rats with wings.

Pity this poor thing that you deprived it of it's dinner:

Spoiler:

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:51 pm

I'm praying that the pigeon didn't have any heart defects
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:57 pm

Why are you trying to make me feel bad Hero? I'll donate some money to the RSPCA, I love Kittens they are soooooo cute.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 1:06 pm

You can't just go round messing with nature Viva.
The West Midlands now is just completely out of balance on its food chain.
Cats naturally feed on birds, you removing them from the equation will result in a population explosion of both birds and rodents, both of which are wll known carriers of disease. The Wolverhampton area will be rife with plagues before you know it and it'll spread.
You might as well have gone round the town centre throwing small pox in peoples faces.

You've single handedly caused the end of the world Viva with your selfish act. I hope you're happy with that knowledge as the modern world crumbles around us.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 26 Nov 2012, 1:25 pm

Hero wrote:You can't just go round messing with nature Viva.
The West Midlands now is just completely out of balance on its food chain.
Cats naturally feed on birds, you removing them from the equation will result in a population explosion of both birds and rodents, both of which are wll known carriers of disease. The Wolverhampton area will be rife with plagues before you know it and it'll spread.
You might as well have gone round the town centre throwing small pox in peoples faces.

You've single handedly caused the end of the world Viva with your selfish act. I hope you're happy with that knowledge as the modern world crumbles around us.

the mayans were right, and its all vivas fault, if we sacrifice him to the Mayan Gods maybe they will spare us.
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 1:44 pm

Laugh Laugh

Hero clap that was funny.

Feel a bit like Homer when he dropped pig waste into the river and Springfield was going to be nuked cause of him.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 26 Nov 2012, 1:49 pm

Hero wrote:The Wolverhampton area will be rife with plagues

I'd say Viva is the true hero here.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:00 pm

GSC wrote:
Hero wrote:The Wolverhampton area will be rife with plagues

I'd say Viva is the true hero here.

Well done Viva clap
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:02 pm

I thought ZZZ was quiet today, now we know why.
Death by Viva's pigeon plague.
Where's Azzy based, that sickness he's got could be your fault.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:04 pm

I think he was London based, but that may be me putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:20 pm

Afternoon tis quiet today Shocked

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:21 pm

Not content with the Society of Black lawyers having their time in the sun:

The Board of Deputies of British Jews issues a statement following the chants by West Ham fans at Tottenham yesterday:

"Anti-semitism has no place in football or society in general. For football fans to use Holocaust imagery and chants glorifying Adolf Hitler is grossly offensive to the Jewish community and is a stain upon the character of British football.

"This in the same week that Tottenham fans were attacked in Rome in an apparently anti-semitic attack."

"Events at White Hart Lane yesterday and comments on Saturday by the Scunthorpe United manager describing his team's defending as being "as bad as the Holocaust" confirm that this phenomenon is not confined to the Continent.

"Clearly there is either a lack of understanding or a lack of compassion within some sections of the British football world about these issues; a lack of understanding or compassion which needs to be addressed. We will be writing to the Football Association to urge them to punish those responsible for these chants and to take further steps to rid our national game of these slurs."

Can't wait for Association of Inbred Norfolkians to be on here defending Olly.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:26 pm

Does anyone believe the world ending next month? I think it's rubbish but come the day I'll be a little nervous.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:31 pm

I'm do my voting now. Who do I send votes to?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:32 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Does anyone believe the world ending next month? I think it's rubbish but come the day I'll be a little nervous.

If it does then I'm blaming you.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:34 pm

GSC wrote:Not content with the Society of Black lawyers having their time in the sun:

The Board of Deputies of British Jews issues a statement following the chants by West Ham fans at Tottenham yesterday:

"Anti-semitism has no place in football or society in general. For football fans to use Holocaust imagery and chants glorifying Adolf Hitler is grossly offensive to the Jewish community and is a stain upon the character of British football.

"This in the same week that Tottenham fans were attacked in Rome in an apparently anti-semitic attack."

"Events at White Hart Lane yesterday and comments on Saturday by the Scunthorpe United manager describing his team's defending as being "as bad as the Holocaust" confirm that this phenomenon is not confined to the Continent.

"Clearly there is either a lack of understanding or a lack of compassion within some sections of the British football world about these issues; a lack of understanding or compassion which needs to be addressed. We will be writing to the Football Association to urge them to punish those responsible for these chants and to take further steps to rid our national game of these slurs."

Can't wait for Association of Inbred Norfolkians to be on here defending Olly.

Great, I'm getting adverts appearing in the banner for flights to Jerusalem due to this!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:39 pm

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:44 pm

I think Viva is multiplying that team are from the west midlands.... Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next